What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    jldavis#4662 jldavis Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm currently trying to play on PS4 but I'm having major clipping issues.
  • Options
    moi2moi2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I haven't been able to log in for 4 days now (a brief period yesterday when log in was successful). Either login attempts with characters timed out, or if they got inworld, they were rubber banding back to the same position. Also couldn't invoke or open bags.

Please resolve asap. Ticket lodged but no response yet (it has been over 24 hours).
  • Options
    xlirrilxlirril Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    For Artifacts:

Heart of the Red Dragon - unable to feed artifact into any other artifacts, but it does not have this information in the tooltip (like class sigils). Support requested I post this as a bug.
  • Options
    Hello,
    I recently had purchased the Dragonborn Legend Pack on the PS4 for $75 U.S. The original character was a female half-elf with it's own God and Origin.
    In the pack mentioned, it contains a race Re-Roll token. I used the token and changed the race to a male dragonborn and I got to choose a new name as well which reflected the character.
    A few days later I noticed in-game that there is a bug relating to my character change. Any emote I do that describes the characters sex it says 'her/she". In the campaign journal it's also has female pronouns from the original character. I also did not get to choose a new Origin/God for my new character.

So there definitely is a issue/Big where a line of code or something doesn't recognize the change.

Is there ANY way this can fixed at all? Has this been brought to your attention already? I was not aware of a ongoing issue as I am only a recent and new player to Neverwinter.

I recently contacted customer support and was told to post here to get help.

Ticket Reference # 171014-001190
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

Hello,

I recently had purchased the Dragonborn Legend Pack on the PS4 for $75 U.S. The original character was a female half-elf with it's own God and Origin.

In the pack mentioned, it contains a race Re-Roll token. I used the token and changed the race to a male dragonborn and I got to choose a new name as well which reflected the character.

A few days later I noticed in-game that there is a bug relating to my character change. Any emote I do that describes the characters sex it says 'her/she". In the campaign journal it's also has female pronouns from the original character. I also did not get to choose a new Origin/God for my new character.

So there definitely is a issue/Big where a line of code or something doesn't recognize the change.

Is there ANY way this can fixed at all? Has this been brought to your attention already? I was not aware of a ongoing issue as I am only a recent and new player to Neverwinter.

I recently contacted customer support and was told to post here to get help.

Ticket Reference # 171014-001190

Alas, that is a current known bug. I do not believe there is any work-around a player can do.

• Options
    > @zebular said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently had purchased the Dragonborn Legend Pack on the PS4 for $75 U.S. The original character was a female half-elf with it's own God and Origin.
    >
    > In the pack mentioned, it contains a race Re-Roll token. I used the token and changed the race to a male dragonborn and I got to choose a new name as well which reflected the character.
    >
    > A few days later I noticed in-game that there is a bug relating to my character change. Any emote I do that describes the characters sex it says 'her/she". In the campaign journal it's also has female pronouns from the original character. I also did not get to choose a new Origin/God for my new character.
    >
    >
    >
    > So there definitely is a issue/Big where a line of code or something doesn't recognize the change.
    >
    >
    >
    > Is there ANY way this can fixed at all? Has this been brought to your attention already? I was not aware of a ongoing issue as I am only a recent and new player to Neverwinter.
    >
    >
    >
    > I recently contacted customer support and was told to post here to get help.
    >
    >
    >
    > Ticket Reference # 171014-001190
    >
    > Alas, that is a current known bug. I do not believe there is any work-around a player can do.

So, basically I'm out of luck then in trying to get this resolved soon? Any more information about this? I hate to think I paid almost 80 bucks for something faulty and it won't be fixed. I mean yes it is flavor stuff, but it does bother me that it is there and information is wrong. Is there someway I can change my gender then WITHOUT having to buy another token when I shouldn't have to?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017

So, basically I'm out of luck then in trying to get this resolved soon? Any more information about this? I hate to think I paid almost 80 bucks for something faulty and it won't be fixed. I mean yes it is flavor stuff, but it does bother me that it is there and information is wrong. Is there someway I can change my gender then WITHOUT having to buy another token when I shouldn't have to?

I posted this issue in the October Bugfix Thread and Developer @miasmat responded that they found the cause and that it should be fixed in the Module 13 update. So, while it won't be fixed "soon," they do have it slated to be fixed in the next module (not Mod 12/b).
    miasmat said:

zebular said:

If you use a race reroll token and change your gender in the process, emotes used still refer to your character as the original gender. Posting this as I just remembered this after a user recently posted about this here.

Just like in the real world, in Neverwinter gender/sex/species/race are complicated, especially when you add in magic. But unlike in the real world, I think we figured out all the details yesterday. All existing characters should get fixed automatically when the fix to race reroll goes live (I think it's scheduled for Module 13).
  • Options
    molasar#1263 molasar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It wont let me make my own thread yet. But i just completed all Boons in Chult campaign and no PSN trophy popped. Chieftain of Chult should of popped. Im still showing 0% earned this trophy on 2 web pages that track trophies. I even zoned/logged out and back and and nothing. I have Middle and right path of chult campaign done. Not the Left side with hunts. PSN is Molasar, anyone know why this is not popping for anyone? Is it bugged?
  • Options
    scary#9872 scary Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Vellosk is bugged to me, dont have missions to do but is incomplet.

Maybe you turned lvl70? Once lvl70 you don't "need" the extra XP anymore, so it won't show you anymore. If you still want to complete, find a appropriate quest giver and talk to her/him, you should get it then.
    For quest line clues see the neverwinter.gamepedia.com
  • Options
    scary#9872 scary Member Posts: 9 Arc User

have an issue with my PS4 account on my character sybell da khan, i leveled up quickly during the double xp week some time back but the campaigns ... i am unable to finish for some reason.

Maybe the same applies to you, see prev. post:
    Once lvl70 you don't "need" the extra XP anymore, so it won't show you anymore. If you still want to complete, find an appropriate quest giver and talk to her/him, you should get it then.
    For quest line clues see the neverwinter.gamepedia.com
This discussion has been closed.