What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A Costume a Day 2014

Comments

• Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If you feel like committing to creating a new costume weekly that would be absolutely fabulous, but as with everything on the net, RL takes priority (or even gaming) over costuming. :smile:
    I'm sure I could come up with some things beyond the Dark Luna one I threw in yesterday... I honestly enjoy costume editing / contests more then actually playing: Have for a while. Is there a region of the week that's currently less occupied?
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    I'm sure I could come up with some things beyond the Dark Luna one I threw in yesterday... I honestly enjoy costume editing / contests more then actually playing: Have for a while. Is there a region of the week that's currently less occupied?

Great! Welcome Aboard! :biggrin:
    -
    11th-Doctor-bowtiesarecool.jpg
    -

Tuesday has never had a dedicated poster, so let's call it your day. :smile:

Edit - Just edited the post where I keep track of the costumes people make and post.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    For Monday 5th May - posting this early.

A pair of Blades. Each is the others Nemesis.

Sapphire Knight
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_SapphireKnight4_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_451647524_zps12cac291.jpg
    -
    Sapphire-001.jpg
    -
    Ear Rings / Diamond from a drop.

Redvenger
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_Redvenger5_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_451647630_zps71b09bf7.jpg
    -
    Redvenger-001.jpg
    -
    Ear Rings / Skull.

It's just a weird idea that hit me after I generated this pair of female Blades. Could be that only one is a true villain but perceived to the world as a hero or that each is a villain faking heroics to the world. Either way, a well written story conjures the possibility of each being created as a hero with the opposite being used in the Nemesis Generator.

-
    Edited to add caps.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    May 3 - MummyMan

BSNOYzF.png

posting this late.
    Costume File
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Here is one for Tuesday May 6th (figured if Monday is already present, why not get Tuesday out of the way as well?). The Dark Luna one from my earlier post could be backdated to Apr 29th assuming that was an empty slot to begin with, since full buckets look nicer. :)

Anyway...

Chompy Exo Suit Mk VI

This is a modified, now setting neutral version of something I used for a CC...

The Chompy are a small, mildly sentient, ravenously hungry form of space vermin. Entirely consisting of a shaggy head-sized ball with a toothy maw, they can only move around by wobbling and rolling. They would have remained a curiosity (or at least a pest-control problem) if not for a well-meaning but misguided scientist who wanted to study their nascent intelligence. Before he and his team vanished mysteriously the scientist had even gone so far as to develop a simple exoskeleton to allow a selected alpha Chompy to interact with the world in a more conventional manner. Decades later a growing number of the creatures have used their new mechanical limbs to build and equip themselves with increasingly sophisticated "suits" based on the original, and have recently become a fixture of the galactic mercenary circuit.

* Parts - Important: Sets (Swamp King for mouth detail, Geo Armor for eyebrow), Nephilim Large Neck.
    * Parts - Substitutable: Sets (Cyborg Beast for robot torso, Retro Scifi for the bracers/hands/boots, Legacy Power armor for leg plating, Tesla Coil for hips), Cyberpunk chest layer.

Gallery_ChompyExoSuitMkVI.jpg

->Costume File<-

Next time will probably be a container of fresh fruit, an ambulance, or a kid with a wrench...
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    bluhman wrote: »
    May 3 - MummyMan

BSNOYzF.png

posting this late.
    Costume File

Have a idea now for a walking Sphinx statue . Using earth aura and such.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Have a idea now for a walking Sphinx statue . Using earth aura and such.

I turned my main, Zed B, into a statue for ::bleep:: and giggles.
    -
    Zedstatue-002.jpg
    -
    Anyone can do it to any hero. All you need to do is change all of the colors to whites and grays and the earth aura, of course.

Have fun. :smile:

Edit - Oh oh. That just gave me an idea for another hero. :eek: :wink:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    numaman1990numaman1990 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Cj1b9Jx.jpg

After a team of UNTIL's Science and Modern Technology devision created a dimensional gateway to other worlds from our entire solar system, somehow it malfunction and caused leaking cosmic radiation to spread into the open air.
    One of their elite scientist Adam Isik Rogers sacrifice to shut down the machine and order everyone to escape when the laboratory went to shutdown.
    The machine explodes in front of him and cosmic radiation fused into his genetic code and alter his molecules.
    He was seen on the planet moon couple light years away from where the incident took place as the whole blast transformed him into pure quantum energy.
    Knowing that he will have to defend his home planet against a Qulaar invasion, He became one of Earth's Mightiest of Champions as The Quasar!!
  • Options
    bobsy26bobsy26 Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Cj1b9Jx.jpg

After a team of UNTIL's Science and Modern Technology devision created a dimensional gateway to other worlds from our entire solar system, somehow it malfunction and caused leaking cosmic radiation to spread into the open air.
    One of their elite scientist Adam Isik Rogers sacrifice to shut down the machine and order everyone to escape when the laboratory went to shutdown.
    The machine explodes in front of him and cosmic radiation fused into his genetic code and alter his molecules.
    He was seen on the planet moon couple light years away from where the incident took place as the whole blast transformed him into pure quantum energy.
    Knowing that he will have to defend his home planet against a Qulaar invasion, He became one of Earth's Mightiest of Champions as The Quasar!!

Looks nice, but can you make sure you share the costume file please? Otherwise it's more difficult to allow people to take inspiration from your creations. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ugh i totally forgot about that!!

rNS8QiH.jpg

Here you go :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Bit of a cheat one from me this week I'm afraid, since it already appeared in another thread. Anyhow:

Wednesday 7th May 2014
    Future Soldier

(Requires: Soldier of Fortune, Variety Pack, Sci-Fi Soldier, Iron Age, Jetpacks (though the last two can be easily replaced))

FutureSoldier.jpg
    Costume_Bobsy_FutureSoldier_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_452526997.jpg

We're the GOOD kind of oppressive dystopian regime! Let our bullets hug you!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    That's not a cheat, bobsy26. THIS is a cheat. Meet Granite
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_Granite1_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_452645937_zps8051c128.jpg
    -
    Yet another variation on my Golem series. Seriously, I thought I was done with Copper Top. :rolleyes:
    It was that whole Zed as a statue thing that prodded this one. { shrug } sorry

btw - Is there really a GOOD kind of oppressive, dystopian regime? Yes. It's an RPG called Paranoia.

"Imagine a world designed by Kafka, Stalin, Orwell, Huxley, Sartre and the Marx Brothers..."

I think they could have included the Looney Toons above. It was the most fun I ever had dying over and over again.
    :biggrin:

Edited to add a cap.
    -
    Granite-001.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Catch up time, i'll fill in for all the days i've missed as well as some extra cossies. Prepared for a bombardment of costumes from me over the new few days.

This is also an early post for this week for my time slot so i don't forget.

Crytech technology presents: The Negotiator

Part of commander omnicrons infamous army ... he'll come after you if you mess with the commander, no one talks to the commander directly,and if you do? You'll then meet with his bodyguard the Negotiator, fist first, questions later. And he doesn't take too kindly to strangers, this solder is the commander's first and foremost trusted out of the entire platoon also the most dangerous and cold hearted.

Turbulent Force

An Air elemental made completely out of air, however sometime during this century and has developed into a more human looking form. He only seeks those that disturb the balance.. in this case.. he's helping out Millennium City for the greater good.

Retribution

A fallen Angel given as punishment a body of fire that hurts those that get too close. No real sort of story behind it so far

Dr. Schneider, Classic tights costume

Based off my character, this is an alternate costume for him. Hes a Scourge AT.

screenshot_2014-05-09-21-21-49.jpg

Costume File
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Week Eightteen:
    Monday 28th Apr: 1950s Inventor - Future Imperfect by Zedbrightlander1
    Tuesday 29th Apr: Zarathustra or Z-R Thruster by themightydork (guest)
    Wednesday 30th Apr: Minerva by bobsy26
    Thursday 1st May: Y by zedbrightlander
    Friday 2nd May: Alluring Arachnid by velis3
    Saturday 3rd May: MummyMan by bluhman
    Sunday 4th May: The Quasar (of UNTIL) by numaman1990 (guest)
    -
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    velis3velis3 Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Happy Friday!

I know, I'm a bit later than usual but I'm finished now so here it goes.

I present to you all, Mr. Resolution.

From the marketing department:
    Mr. Resolution: Fixing the world, one problem/solution at a time.

MrResolution.jpg
    Costume_Velis3_MrResolution_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453011789.jpg

Ok, I'm about to be defeated by my nemesis, Sleep. Until next week, ZZZzzzzzzz.......
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    May 10 - Crashergirl
    DoDqqsO.png
    Costume File

Fighting Robot engineered by Powerhouse. Using data collected from hundreds of hours of heroes beating on dummies, they made Crashergirl; a test dummy that can absorb punishment from any attack, learn from them, and counter with its own custom-calculated strike.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    For Tuesday May 13th (a little in advance)

I've Got a Wrench

For this build I wanted something sort of chibi / childlike. The hands I would have rather been smaller but they were needed to size the wrench to ridiculousness obviously. I'm thinking with a different face he could just as well be a crazed action figure from a bad horror movie... Hmm

His name says it all: He has a wrench... And it is about as tall as he is. Watch out for your kneecaps evildoers!

* Uncommon Parts - Huge Industrial Wrench, Safety Goggles, Construction Vest Open, Tool Belt.

Gallery_IveGotAWrench.jpg

->Costume File<-
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    in advance is a good thing. :biggrin:

I just want to be clear here, the hero's name is - I've Got a Wrench, right? I'm double checking for when I link it later.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    For Monday 12th May

Armond is an old assassin forced out of retirement.
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_Armond2_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_452450948_zpsc30e1f48.jpg
    -
    This costume is more about the face. I wanted to make one very old looking face. I hope I did a good job. If you like the face, but want another type of hero, it is a good one to use to turn into any other type of elderly looking hero since the costume is very plain and simple. A spell caster, a cursed or a void, in truth the possibilities are endless.

Edited to add a cap.
    -
    Armond-001.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    A Bonus Costume - Healing Waters - The Radiant
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_HealingWaters_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_430716765_zps320f855a.jpg
    -
    I began with The Radiant default but I did use a few parts. Anniversary cape and boots. Bracers are Armor Nephilim Large.

Edited to add a cap.
    -
    0f168912195d75c0eb1d2a2eee9a04821386724810.jpg
    -
    -
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I just want to be clear here, the hero's name is - I've Got a Wrench, right?

Yep. That's part of the joke:

"Wait... Who are you?"
    "I've Got a Wrench"
    "And... What do you do?"
    "I've Got a Wrench"
    "I see. You do realize this is a dangerous mission we are on right?"
    "I've Got a Wrench"

The perfect answer to every question. The perfect solution to every problem.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yep. That's part of the joke:

"Wait... Who are you?"
    "I've Got a Wrench"
    "And... What do you do?"
    "I've Got a Wrench"
    "I see. You do realize this is a dangerous mission we are on right?"
    "I've Got a Wrench"

The perfect answer to every question. The perfect solution to every problem.
    I think I've got the theme.

"I have to go to the bathroom."
    "I've Got a Wrench"

:smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    wasnt sure if any fillers needed for last week, but I thought this might inspire some ideas

Goldwing

(90s foxbat set, fantasy set, steelhawk set, golden age set, heroic formal set, sci fi soldier set)

goldwing_2014-05-12-10-14-51_zpsb77b0aa4.jpg~original

Costume_Liath_MsGeneric_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453201235_zps40ae7cba.jpg~original
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Wednesday 14th May 2014
    Oh Mr Darcy!

OhMrDarcy.jpg
    Costume_Bobsy_OhMrDarcy_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453406040.jpg
    (Requires: Victorian set, New Shadows buckled shoes)

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of kickass superpowers must be in want of some villains to pummel.

I love Pride and Prejudice, and I don't care who knows it. Regency gents and ladies getting all rawr with each other? Sign me right up, you guys. And Mr DARCY. Because the costume is somewhat dominated by the Victorian set for the jacket and shirt it was important I bring something else to the party - this is why he downright smoulders.

You feel that, girls? Down inside? That's your ovaries, trying to drag you towards him. It's probably for the best, too. It's Mister Frigging Darcy!

(also note the technique used on the legs - while full length trousers were definitely a thing in the early 19th century, to get a decent old-fashioned look you need to pull your socks right up over your sexy skin-tight trousers. It's easy to do in CO - just select tucked pants, and again the tucked pants skin)

darcy-and-elizabeth-at-ball.jpg

Unf unf unf.
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    wasnt sure if any fillers needed for last week, but I thought this might inspire some ideas

Goldwing

(90s foxbat set, fantasy set, steelhawk set, golden age set, heroic formal set, sci fi soldier set)

goldwing_2014-05-12-10-14-51_zpsb77b0aa4.jpg~original

This is really great.

I'm currently having a very hard time not slapping that Sci-Fi collar on all of my toons, especially ones with capes. It just helps the silhouette out so much; I wish we had some more options that are in that mold but not necessarily that piece.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    FZVdhAF.jpg

54Zc3oE.jpg

I present to you, Collectigus!
    Born as the last member of his entire spieces, he wore an advanced suit of armor with his brain containing universal knowledge and began to collect and store planets inside of a tiny glass containment for his amusement.
    He is feared across the entire galaxy and uses his throne chair which is as old as the universe itself to complete his cosmic collection.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

It always brings a smile to my face to see Collectigus camping out on his thrown at a CC. But then I've always been a big fan of MODOK, Arnim Zola, and similar structured characters.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Just a bit of bonus in between main submissions.

Doctor Marsenstein

He'd probably work better as a Nemesis then hero, as he has that sort of evil doctor from a bad spy movie vibe. If given the ability to use pistols, he looks very stylish armed with Pulp Pistols from the Pulp set.

And just so it gets said: "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

* Uncommon Parts - Firefighter Coat.

Costume_Serpine__DoctorMarsenstein_Human_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453067250.jpg
  • Options
    bravehoptoadbravehoptoad Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Good lord I love this thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

54Zc3oE.jpg

-

Looks as if you changed the name of the hero file when you uploaded it. :frown: The file should have a name something like the one below to be easily shared and used by other players.

Costume_ZedBrightlander_Default+Female_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_440012968.jpg

Which is this file.
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_Default+Female_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_440012968.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    unfortunately not just a file rename either - the internal CO jpeg header which details costume parts has been removed - either by the hosting site or by opening and resaving in a graphics app.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    D'oh! I thought I posted week eighteen already. :rolleyes:

Week Eighteen:
    Monday 28th Apr: 1950s Inventor - Future Imperfect by Zedbrightlander1
    Tuesday 29th Apr: Zarathustra or Z-R Thruster by themightydork (guest)
    Wednesday 30th Apr: Minerva by bobsy26
    Thursday 1st May: Y by zedbrightlander
    Friday 2nd May: Alluring Arachnid by velis3
    Saturday 3rd May: MummyMan by bluhman
    Sunday 4th May: The Quasar (of UNTIL) by numaman1990 (guest)

Week Nineteen:
    Monday 5th May: Sapphire Knight & Redvenger by zedbrightlander1
    Tuesday 6th May: Dark Luna by serpinecoh
    Wednesday 7th May: Future Soldier by bobsy26
    Thursday 8th May: Chompy Exo Suit Mk VI by serpinecoh
    Friday 9th May: Mr. Resolution by velis3
    Saturday 10th May: Crashergirl by bluhman
    Sunday 11th May: The Negotiator, Turbulent Force, Retribution, Dr. Schneider by lilsteffie

Bonus costumes: Granite by zedbrightlander1
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Atlatia - Blue skinned, she might be a variant of the Lemurian race. Almost certainly a Grimoire.
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_Atlatia2_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_442167559_zpsfbf39bf0.jpg
    -
    All parts free to all. :smile:

Edited to add a cap.
    -
    ZZFOl2szz96tGA_nHZuXNIy_lvfU-M8PcOqM84tJ5gY=w638-h850-no
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Happy Friday!

Ok, since Memorial Day is coming up soon here in the States, I thought I'd present to you a holiday themed character.

He is a true American patriot.
    He is an American icon.
    He is Americon!

Americon.jpg
    Costume_Velis3_Americon_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453517544.jpg

Well, that's it for another week. See ya next Friday.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    May 17 - El Muerte
    c4OL9hw.png
    CostumeFile

• Options
    edited May 2014
    That doesn't look anything like Wilmer Valderrama, bluhman. :wink:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    For Monday 19th May
    -
    Yuck! It's A Big Ugly Bug!
    -
    Costume_ZedBrightlander_ABigUglyBug3_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_444794672_zps59a72bc7.jpg
    -
    It's all free. :biggrin:

Edited to add a cap.
    -
    ABUB-001.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    For Tuesday May 20th

Heaven's Marshal

Just trying to build something angelic that isn't bland. I generally lean towards generic robed types for angels so this involves fighting my basic tendencies. Instead this poor thing ended up subjected to an embarrassing array of sets and some somewhat expensive (Auction wise) parts. Fortunately this game doesn't have a parts budget limit...

* Uncommon Parts (Way to many) - Arabian Nights Set, Demon Knight Set, Epic Samurai Set, Golden Age Set, Magical Girl Set, New Millenium Tights Set, Sci-Fi Soldier Set, Shining Knight Set, Steelhawk Set, Halo Spiked Large, Alien Gladiator Armor, Alien Gladiator Gauntlets, Armor Nephilim Blade Large.

Costume_Serpine__HeavensMarshal_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453882883.jpg
  • Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Whatever day needs it:
    Unbound Wrangler (The Scourge)

Costume_ZamuelNow_UnboundWrangler_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453946689.jpgCostume_ZamuelNow_UnboundWrangler_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453947706.jpg

A bit of an experiment but I'm mixed on the results. Wanted to do a more traditional super hero outfit, wanted to do a theme hero, and wanted to try something different for The Scourge archetype than the typical Darkity McDarkness Spawn knockoff.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Wednesday 21st May 2014
    Moonblade

Moonblade.jpg
    Costume_Bobsy_Moonblade_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_453727784.jpg

Requires: Magical Girl set (neck), Dr Ka Kilt unlock, 90s Foxbat set (chest), Spartan Warrior set (bracers)

I was so excited to post this as it's come out even better than I hoped. I wanted to create a cool, modern muslim hero that didn't go into any lazy Arabian Nights cliches, and I think it came off pretty well, especially considering there's no hijab pieces anywhere in the game.

Of course, it's not a very good hijab as it leaves the neck exposed, but I couldn't find a way around this as the neck slot was already occupied. And hey, superheroes are nothing if not progressive. But the colours! The dark grey and green body armour with the bright green-blue flashes! So good!

Annoyingly, for some reason the 90s Foxbat legs weren't available under the Dr Ka skirt, so I had to compromise.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    bobsy26 wrote: »
    Of course, it's not a very good hijab as it leaves the neck exposed, but I couldn't find a way around this as the neck slot was already occupied.

As a thought on this, when under Hoods you could try setting Head Type to "Partial Mask" with a material of "Cloth" and pattern of "Chainmail". If all the chainmail color channels (really only the 1st and 3rd) are set to the same color it ends up looking like a rough textured cloth. It covers the entire neck and the forehead while leaving the face exposed and looks pretty good either dark grey or set to the same color as the hood (I like the latter appearance better personally when I tried this).
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    if you are not using a Back, you could also use the Classic Foxbat Cowl from the foxbatcon event to cover the neck area at least - unsure about clipping as i didnt buy magic girl set and not in game atm.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    As a thought on this, when under Hoods you could try setting Head Type to "Partial Mask" with a material of "Cloth" and pattern of "Chainmail". If all the chainmail color channels (really only the 1st and 3rd) are set to the same color it ends up looking like a rough textured cloth. It covers the entire neck and the forehead while leaving the face exposed and looks pretty good either dark grey or set to the same color as the hood (I like the latter appearance better personally when I tried this).

I tried this. There's a couple reasons why I didn't go with it - first that it pokes through on the forehead and looks quite ugly and out of keeping with the material used for the rest of the hijab. Second because it means the makeup options are all but gone, and the 'shaded eye makeup' choice is waaay over the top for her.
    if you are not using a Back, you could also use the Classic Foxbat Cowl from the foxbatcon event to cover the neck area at least - unsure about clipping as i didnt buy magic girl set and not in game atm.

Sadly it doesn't cover the neck at all. Worth a try though. Incidentally, I don't yet own the magical girl set either, but you can still use Z-store sets you've not bought and save the files.

So I don't think there's a real solution here, unless the magical girl neck is moved to collars. Doesn't matter too much anyway, I hope. As I said, progressive.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    bobsy26 wrote: »
    Sadly it doesn't cover the neck at all. Worth a try though. Incidentally, I don't yet own the magical girl set either, but you can still use Z-store sets you've not bought and save the files.

So I don't think there's a real solution here, unless the magical girl neck is moved to collars. Doesn't matter too much anyway, I hope. As I said, progressive.

CLASSIC foxbat. not the 90s short collar cowl, the full neck cowl. You can have it with and without the short cape.

costume_cfbmantle.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    CLASSIC foxbat.

Are the "classic" parts available outside the April event (via auction or something) or am I going to have to wait 11 months for it to come around again?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    they were only available for the event from the merchant i think. which is a pain for those who didnt do the event/weren't able to.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Week Twenty:
    Monday 12th May: Armond by zedbrightlander1
    Tuesday 13th May: I've Got a Wrench by serpinecoh
    Wednesday 14th May: Oh Mr Darcy! by bobsy26
    Thursday 15th May: Goldwing by eiledon
    Friday 16th May: Americon! by velis3
    Saturday 17th May: El Muerte by bluhman
    Sunday 18th May: Doctor Marsenstein by serpinecoh

Bonus costumes: Healing Waters - The Radiant by zedbrightlander1
    Bonus costume 2: Atlatia - The Grimoire by zedbrightlander1
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Happy Friday!

Today, I give to you Bloodstone, who started off as a name and went on from there.

Bloodstone was once a mixed human/earth elemental, until the day his human side began to lose. What you see here is the final stages of his transition. It won't be long now...

I had to do this one twice, as I got disconnected before I could save. I was almost finished... soo close...

Well, here he is, and beneath his stone-cold exterior lies a heart of... well, I'm not sure what, but if you use him maybe you'll find out.

Bloodstone.jpg
    Costume_Velis3_Bloodstone_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_454208326.jpg

And thus ends another week, see ya next Friday.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    May 24 - The Murder
    e9oG09f.png
    There lives a doctor under a hill. They call her the murder, as she breeds and collects pet crows - one for each life she's managed to save. As eerie as she looks, she is humane, watchful, and a masterful surgeon.

I hate clipping.

Costume File

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I love that Blu....clean and simple, yet beautiful. Nice choice of colour for the gloves. Shame about the clipping with mask and hat.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods