Install Arc
Options

Mirror Universe Uniforms in C-Store

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i know isn't it funny someone who likes to show off their shinies is now whining give me yuor shiny lol
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    panthro wrote: »
    i know isn't it funny someone who likes to show off their shinies is now whining give me yuor shiny lol

EXACTLY lol
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I know what you don't have...

See my avatar to the left.. and my sig below

Somethings are newly acquired......so maybe,maybe not I don't brag about shines,
    i am just willing to share the ones that are not exclusive and maybe some that are......
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Nishka wrote:

Since the TOS Uniforms are no longer DDE exclusive I feel it's only fair we can get the MUU as well now for everybody. ;)

How are the TOS Uniforms no longer DDE exclusive? If they are no longer only available with the DDE, how do I purchase/unlock them?

Does that include the WoK uniforms?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Somethings are newly acquired......so maybe,maybe not I don't brag about shines,
    i am just willing to share the ones that are not exclusive and maybe some that are......

So you are willing to share SOME but not all.

Double standard much...

It changes nothing. It was a one time deal. Move on man. You are running hard.. but going nowhere.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    So you are willing to share SOME but not all.

Double standard much...

It changes nothing. It was a one time deal. Move on man. You are running hard.. but going nowhere.

No double standard. I am willing to share All the NON EXCLUSIVES such as the MU Uniforms, and most everything else.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    No double standard. I am willing to share All the NON EXCLUSIVES such as the MU Uniforms, and most everything else.

Here we go again lol.

It was a unique offer.. a one time offer.. unique.. even more focused than exclusive.

You argue semantics... but the end result is that you want what is not yours to have and don't want to share what you think you shouldn't.

You are a walking talking double standard.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Goodkat wrote:
    How are the TOS Uniforms no longer DDE exclusive? If they are no longer only available with the DDE, how do I purchase/unlock them?

Does that include the WoK uniforms?

TOS uniforms were never exclusive. People just assumed they were (myself included) but the word was never said in relation to them. There were two alternate methods to get them.

1. TOS Codes were given to all members of Starfleet (an international Trek Fanclub) a month prior to the DDE's release and game launch.

2. TOS Codes were also given out in a magazine called Beckett's Massive (or something like that) It was last month's issue so not sure if its still available.

WoK uniforms were exclusive to the Blueray of the Trek Movie. However they stupidly used a non-unique code for this. If your internet search fu is good you could probably figure out how to get them.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Victory! Victoy! Victory!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Here we go again lol.

It was a unique offer.. a one time offer.. unique.. even more focused than exclusive.

You argue semantics... but the end result is that you want what is not yours to have and don't want to share what you think you shouldn't.

You are a walking talking double standard.

I guess you still have not read the actual Cryptic post or the current Atari Post both explain unique as to what the item is, then follows by describing the unique Item.......No where anywhere does it say anything about the offer being unique that is something you cooked up outside of the documented facts.
    The only time unique is more focused then exclusive is when it is defined as singular, as in the finger print was unique to James T. Kirk ( as in only one in existence). Thank you for entertaining me though with the whole playing dumb act.

People that pick at the facts to try to create false reasonable doubt ( often called conjecture without evidence or merit) argue semantics, I do not, I educate on the facts, you arguing semantics your trying to change the definitions to meet your liking, when by examples and provided define in writing they can not qualify under Exclusive. The definition for unique you are trying achieve is exclusive, and is stated other wise in Cryptic documentation, in two ways 1. by definition following the word unique explains that only the uniform type is unique and says nothing about the offer being unique. 2. By omission, this is when all other exclusive items are labeled as exclusive (meaning only one way to get) The MU Uniforms are only labeled unique (for the type of uniform they are) Not there Exclusivity to the game or offer.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Victory! Victoy! Victory!

Thank You kindly......tips hat.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    There is a crazy amount of trollin' going on in this thread.

This seems like a good time to put it to bed. Closing this tread down.
This discussion has been closed.