test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,173 Arc User
    Freeman: what cowards you all are. *keeps his hands up* your men could all be dead were they stood.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,921 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    jorin: *puts a hand on oculus' shoulder shaking his head as he looks at her.* lets not yet.... *he says in a low tone*

???: i know of your whistling birds, and like i said i know of your tricks. now then the only thing i will offer is that you leave and we go our separate ways.

jorin: unfortunately i cant do that, i came here for a cure to this sith plague and im not leaving until i have it

???: well that is unfortunate. im not going to just give out secrets like that. *she turns and walks away.* what a waste of time, just end them and be done with it.

jorin: so be it. *he throws a smoke grenade on the ground covering everyone in a thick cloud of smoke as he uses the force to rip up paneling to give them cover from the troopers that immediately fire on them. one of the sith warrors jump over only for a grapple to wrap around his wrist that pulls him in as jorin uses his wrist mounted flame thrower to torch his face killing him instantly.*

mira: cowabunga it is then! *she pulls out the red queen as one of the other sith warriors jumps over trading weapon blows as they dual.*

*a hail of blaster bolts fly towards everyone as two of the sith go for oculus and one goes to freeman*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: *Using the thermal vision in his helmet to see through the smoke, he shoots a Fibercord whip at the sith charging him, it wrapping around their ankle and with a sudden pull the sith is coming towards him, three of the whistling birds launching at the sith in diffrent directions from his gauntlet* send them to hell! *with his other hand he draws his blaster pistol, returning fire at the stormtroopers* fall back! Take up cover positions at the end of the hall!
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,235 Arc User
    Oculus: *she pulls out her saber and ignites it, immune to the effects of the smoke grenade so she twirls her hilt before leaping into battle* You want to see what a Sith is capable of? Let me show you. *she begins to duel the two of them, but unleashes a powerful burst of lighting at one, kicking the other one and spinning around to slash at them both*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *one of them gets cleaved by oculus as the other blocks it force pushing her into a wall. The whistling birds from freemans gauntlet veer off course with one hitting the wall and the other two hitting Mira in the chest and back. The sith going after freeman breaks free of the whip and slashes at him with multiple saber strikes*

Mira: *takes a few slashes from the sith as she gets unbalanced by the sudden birds hitting her. The sith fighting her takes the opportunity to hit her with a strong burst of force lightning causing her to fall to one knee and raises his saber for a killing blow*

Jorin: *tried to run over to Mira but the last of the sith warriors jumps over him and blocks his path forcing them to dual* damnit get out of my way!
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: *fires his Fibercord whip at the sith about to strike a killing blow at Mira, the whip wrapping around the hilt of their saber, he pulls it from their grasp, towards him, into his hands, dodging a few of the strikes from the sith assaulting him, he brings up the stolen saber to clash with the Sith's*
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    sith: do you even know how do use that boy? *he laughs as throws a flurry of saber strikes towards freeman.*

jorin: *overwhelms the sith near him as he back hands him with his bionic arm, quickly twisting around and cleaving him in two he looks over to freeman and oculus deflecting a few blaster bolts with his saber.*

mira: *pulls off her helmet sent into a feral state by the amount of damage shes sustained letting out an inhumanly screech at the sith in front of her lunging then at him sinking her fangs deep into his neck and rapidly draining him of blood. after draining the sith she arcs up and unhinges her jaw to let out another far louder sonic screech. her skin is a dull grey as most of her now sharp teeth stick out of her mouth along with her fangs. her fingers seem to be nothing but bone and sharp claws and her eyes are an ere milky red color.*

trooper LT: what the.... focus fire on what ever the hell that thing is! *he says as mira leaps and crawls on the roof in the blink of an eye, she then leaps into the sea of white armored troopers cleaving any down in her path and leaving screams, severed limbs and viscera in her wake.*
  • Options
    Freeman: i can probably use this thing better than you. *parries the strikes, some close calls deflecting* might not be a Mek'leth, but you still fight like an underachieving klingon! *as their blades lock together and they get close pushing against each other, the flamethrower on his vambrace roars to life, throwing blue hot fire at the sith inches away*
  • Options
    Oculus: Let me show you a real push. *She grunts from the impact before gathering up energy and unleashing a massive force push, the strength of it denting the metal floor as it travels towards the sith before impacting him*
  • Options
    *the sith fighting oculus is sent flying an smashes into the far wall near where the leader of this group is standing. the one fighting freeman jumps back getting heavily torched and falls to one knee.*

sith: i shouldve figured..... *he chuckles and tries to stand up but falls due to half his body being heavily burnt.* you fight well mandalorian, now lets finish this. *he weakly stands up charging at freeman throwing a few saber strikes at him.*

???: *walks forward near jorin while mira rampages behind her.* hmm a lightsaber hilt made of krayt dragon bone, you must be the dragon of mandalore then.

jorin: so you know of me then. *he says before slashing at the woman only for it to be blocked by a purple bladed lightsaber that seems to act on its own with no one wielding it.* what.....

???: yes i know of you, *she says force pulling the purple lightsaber into her hand and pulls down her hood, she has a very young
    and fair skinned complexion with vibrant green eyes and bright blonde hair.* you've grown much since last i saw you.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (huh...when i saw a purple lightsaber being telekinetically wielded, i immediately thought of kreia - and i think she even had green eyes - but A: she's dead and B: she doesn't have blonde hair)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Freeman: *with a burst of speed from his jetpack, he bobs and weaves the strikes and slashes forward, staying in his follow through pose after bringing the saber blad through the sith's waist, like an old samurai movie but much less clean of a cut, the sith, cleaved in half has their upper body fall as their lower body goes limp*
  • Options
    Oculus: Do you know this woman, Jorin? *while the Sith is against the wall she unleashes a constant stream of force lightning, trying to put them down in case they're going to try and get back up*
  • Options
    (its not kreia)

*the sith falls dead on the floor behind freeman having been cleaved in half. the one against the wall is already dead being fried by the lightning*

jorin: yes.... this complicates things and brings up many questions..... first of all how the hell did you get here?

???: before we get to questions. *mira comes flying out of the troopers covered in blood and viscera, slamming on the floor simply by the woman looking at her. mira flails and screeches more panicked then angered now.* calm what ever this creature is or i will put it down myself. *the remaining troopers stop firing and hold up defensive positions

jorin: hold on now!... *looks over at freeman.* you're her partner i dont suppose you know how to get her out of this state do you?
  • Options
    Freeman: *walks over to mira carefully, taking the stolen lightsaber and putting it on his belt, picking up the lightsaber of the sith he had just killed* she's not a creature, she's my wife. *wraps his arms around Mira* hey, hey, shhhhhh, it's gonna be okay... calm down, I'm here, we're both gonna live, you don't need to stay in a blood rage... I'm here for you.
  • Options
    Oculus: *She looks over at the woman, circling back to the others carefully* Jorin maybe you could give us a bit of details on who she is? It would help to know what we're dealing with.
  • Options
    mira: *flails a bit as shes embraced but slowly calms down returning to normal and hugging freeman* im sorry.....

???: so the little sith survived hmm. well at least you keep strong company. oculus was it? i believe we've met before.

mira: when did mom get here? or am i just delusional? *she murmurs to freeman*
  • Options
    Freeman: Yeah, it does look like Seras, but pretty sure that is Jorin's mom. *holding Mira*
  • Options
    Oculus: Cerys? What are you doing with a bunch of Sith making zombies?
  • Options
    mira: *grapple hooks her helmet over to her putting it on then does the same for the red queen laying near the same place as her helmet.* lets get off the ground hmm? *she says standing up and putting her helmet on.*

cerys: well that is where the complicated bit comes in, also i apologize for trying to have you all killed... i wasnt too sure on who you all were.... but you proved stronger then my warriors so thats something.

jorin: so about that information or i would guess that you actually have a cure for it seeing as how your stormtroopers werent attacked by the horde behind us.

cerys: yes there is a cure.

jorin: well i need it, while i was trying to find it here evelynn, jaessa, and many of my own warriors are fighting off death until we can cure them.....
  • Options
    Freeman: *stands* We need that cure.... but let me guess. there's a catch to us getting it?
  • Options
    cerys: no actually just need to download it from the bridge.
  • Options
    Freeman: then let's make haste.
  • Options
    Oculus: I hope your troopers and any remaining Sith won't give us any more trouble. How far is it to the bridge? *she finally puts her saber away for now, relaxing a bit after the battle, but determined to get the data*
  • Options
    cerys: its not much farther and no they wont attack you. lieutenant go about your other duties. *the troopers disperse as she leads everyone to the bridge*

jorin: so how did you get here?

cerys: we can talk about that later.
  • Options
    Freeman: why cause such death, destruction and madness?
  • Options
    Oculus: There are some other questions I'd like to ask, but they can wait till Jaessa and everyone is cured.
  • Options
    Cerys: that was previous leaders doing. The only thing I’ve been telling the undead to do is find resources that’s all I’m too busy to watch what they do on an hourly basis. *they walk into the bridge as she moves to a near by console*

Jorin: so it’s all just happenstance that’s you have a group of humans attacking you and by the looks of it winning... off topic but I don’t suppose they destroyer was carrying any decent cargo was it? Like any thing valuable?

Cerys: I’m downloading everything on this destroyers mainframe so you can take a look at the cargo manifest when it’s done
  • Options
    Freeman: how long have you been here that you hadn't already done that?
  • Options
    Oculus: The humans seem like they've been here for ages, so I assume that the star destroyer has too. *she checks out some of the other consoles on the bridge while she waits for Cerys*