What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Freeman: that's the point I was making.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    cerys: yeah apparently they were here long before this destroyer crashed but the previous captain wasn't interested in diplomacy and had his sith send some of the undead to attack the humans, crippling their presence here and forcing them under ground. there was only one small settlement left a ways away from here that i read in the data banks, these other humans must be from one of the few unmapped bunkers. on a side not those undead are very useful as a work force i might add, with out them this destroyer would still be in pieces... well it still is but even more so i suppose.

jorin: so... how long have you been here?

cerys: i dont quite remember actuallyi know ive been awake for about a week now. *she says pulling out the datapad and handing it to jorin.* so heres all of the ships data from its time in the empire up until now.

jorin: finally something good for a change..... is there a way to call off the undead so they stop attacking and maybe i can convince these other humans to cease as well and find a diplomatic solution to this.

cerys: well i could try.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: may also wanna call off the ground assasult
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Oculus: The humans might still hold a grudge, but hopefully they share this universe's eagerness for peace. I think they need to be able to feel safe for once.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    jorin: *taps his helmet* krayt to helljumpers mission peramiters have changed, stand down but be ready for possible signal for hot drop in case of further hostilities out.

cerys: *types something on a console.* if all goes to plan that should get the hive mind to cease hostilities towards those humans.

mira: *looks out at the battlefield of burning vehicles and bodies.* its a massacre down there.... looks like their in full retreat.

trooper LT: *walks up to cerys.* ma'am the assaulting faction is retreating to a rallying point near their frigate just out side of AA coverage. but the octuplet turbo laser batteries are now online and fully functional we could blow that scrap heap out of the sky and turn their field base into a crater.

cerys: no have our forces stand down and return to their stations, i want everyone working on repairs i'll try a diplomatic solution with these humans.

trooper LT: very well ma'am. *he walks off.*

mira: i ll get the datapad back to jaessa with a few things of this cure, see you guys back at camp when ever you're done. *she says before disappearing into a portal.*

cerys: hmm ive not seen that before....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: she could have taken me with her... or not... wonder if she'll try to get Briana.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Oculus: I've seen it before, I guess she's another version of Jakara, or related to her. Are we going to take a look at the cargo before we go?
  • Options
    cerys: theres a few things of beskar that you're free to have.

jorin: we can get back to that when theres some sort of cease fire between these two.

cerys: yes with that since i would hazard a guess that you know who ever is in charge there id like to go with to represent myself

jorin: alright then. *taps his helmet.* krayt to van dropship, sending coordinate for a pick up over. if i remember my destroyers right there should be an elevator near by that goes down a ways then its a strait shot to the hanger.
  • Options
    Freeman: *looks at Oculus* who she is, is unimportant. We are mandalorians. Nothing more, nothing less.... *looks to Cerys* how much beskar? Is it just a Camtono, a few ingots, or?....
  • Options
    cerys: one or two crates, ill jsut have some troopers bring it up for when your ship arrives.
  • Options
    Freeman: Crates?!? what the hell?... did this ship participate in The Great Purge?
  • Options
    cerys: its a small crate, the last captain was an avid collector of beskar.

jorin: if you could have that crate brought up that would be nice. lets move before the spartan decides to launch another assault. *starts walking to the elevator.*
  • Options
    Freeman: before we leave. *looks at Cerys* I know this is asking a lot, but if the trooper that threw a detonator out there in the hall survived. Please make sure that doesn't last long. I had to pick up and reattach my wife's severed legs because of that f**k...
  • Options
    cerys: he was only doing his job.

jorin: remember freeman, dont let anger control you.... we can kill others as simply as breathing but true strength is knowing when its time to pull the trigger or holster your blaster.

cerys: hmm.
  • Options
    Freeman: as you say. He... likely did not survive anyways....
  • Options
    Oculus: Freeman, as much as you wish that to be true, blood doesn't simply fade away the moment you become a mandalorian. *She sighs* And lets just try and get out of here. I want to go make sure Jaessa and Evelynn are okay.

(been pretty hectic for me, but things are finally calming down)
  • Options
    Freeman: wait, what are you talking about?
  • Options
    Cerys: let’s be about it then *walks into the elevator along with Jorin*
  • Options
    *Oculus and Reash follow after her*

Reashe: Well, I'm glad we've wrapped things up, though... I wonder how the humans are going to take this... Kenzie is pretty aggressive... I hope she'll accept peace.
  • Options
    Freeman: *follows* not too kindly considering all that died
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (i feel called out...

uy2t6wp9u1t51.png

also, has the exeter gotten back to DS9 yet?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Awhile ago)

Other Universe Nick: so... yeah I think this will be awhile.. you wanna go do something? I dont think we're at warp anymore.

Nick: so, we gonna do this? You really think you can win, Ezri?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    matt: we're not - we dropped out of warp pi minutes ago​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: i could tell, that's why i said something. I woulda done so a few minutes ago, but I had a mouth full of tic tacs.
  • Options
    *the elevator moves down to a hallway near the hanger Jorin and cerys walk out into the hanger, a large amount of troopers and undead are working towards fixing and repairing the hull and interior*

Jorin: * walks over to the waiting dropship as two troopers carry a mid sized crate of beskar loading it onto the ship* well we got some thing out of this after all. *he says getting in the ship along with cerys*

Cerys: it has little value to me anyway.
  • Options
    Oculus: Atleast its something... I don't think Jaessa is going to be prepared to see Cerys. Is it possible to contact her? I want her to know we're on our way back, with everything we need.
  • Options
    Freeman: the value of the beskar to us is immense. Hopefully there will never be another purge so we can pass down our armor to the next generations instead of finding these ingots from the purge and not knowing their legacy.... I'm sure Mira will likely inform Jaessa though. If not... woo boy...

Other Universe Nick: so yeah, wanna go to Quark's? Get a bite to eat?
  • Options
    jorin: we're not going back just yet. first we're taking cerys to make some sort of truce with the UNSC if possible... i jsut hope they'll see reason.
  • Options
    Oculus: I've got a lot of diplomatic experience from my position as a dark Council member. I can probably help with the truce.
  • Options
    Freeman: this is still gonna be difficult.

Nick: C'mon Ezri. You're not gonna beat me at downhill drift. I've done these kinds of races with actual cars. Where is Marrok? I want to race him next.