test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Nick: of course. You ready to lose?

Briana: *follows Ezri* chocolate me up, little sis...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Adult Ezri: You underestimate me.
    Ezri: *gets chocolate and gives it to Briana*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    matt: *pulls out a super-soaker and drenches AU nick*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Other Universe Nick: Gaah! what the hell? what did you spray me with?

Nick: You overestimate your chances..... If you learned from me, there are things i likely haven't taught you.

Briana: *digs into the chocolate, sitting down* So.... Sup?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    matt: well, since you were already wet, i figured i'd finish the job​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    Oculus: *she sighs again* I'm glad we managed to come to an agreement. Let's just hope they can get the star destroyer repaired quicker.

Reashe: I was worried for a moment there.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    Adult Ezri: You underestimate me. And I've had many years to learn and practice. Got a few tricks of my own.
    Ezri: Not much. Hoping to see Aunt Rose again soon. Mom froze her hand a couple times.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: froze her hand? What, did she forget I can help her..... i mean I'm here... i know what to do... what am I? Chopped liver?

Nick:... its a racing game, what kinda tricks can you have? *starts the game*
    matt: *aims the soaker and sprays AU nick again*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ezri: Nope. You're Briana. While Aunt Rose can help too... I mostly just want to hug her again.
    Adult Ezri: Guess you'll just have to wait and see.
    Other Universe Nick: *moves to the side* stop that!

Briana: i get that, but I can help mom, damn it... why does she not want my help? *puts the chocolate down, feeling dejected*

Nick: *picks his car, an AE82* If i wanted to make my win burn, I'd use the prius. The joke car of this.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,962 Arc User
    *the ground suddenly begins to shake.*

jorin: what the hell?

kenzie: i knew this was some bullsh*t diversion for her!

jorin: no look. *he points to the destroyer slowly raising from the ground*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Freeman: son of a b*tch.... i hate the site of that thing In the sky.
    Ezri: She doesn't want to stress you out. You and mom both have a lot going on.
    Adult Ezri: Uh huh... Tried that on me a few times in the future.
    Nick: what? You think I'm trying to trick you into playing the prius? No, I'm saying If I really wanted to rub the win in, I'd do that myself. Pick your car and get ready for downhill drift.

Briana: this kinda thing isn't stressing to me.. its something that comes to me naturally.... its stress relieving... if I'm honest it causes more stress being disregarded over that.... i don't have that much even going on. I've been on medical leave for awhile now and after what happened today, i... dont think I'm anywhere near ready to go back...
    Oculus: Did they already fix it? I thought it was still a ways off...
    matt: nyeh *the soaker vanishes as quickly as it appeared* you look ridiculous...hell, we all look ridiculous - good thing we're in this holodeck and not still out in the corridor - we'd make all the poor non-com's heads explode trying to figure out what the hell they're seeing​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: it didnt look space worthy from what i saw, how the hell.... *the destroyer starts to lift off and fly away accelerating at a rapid speed.* how is it even flying theres no exhaust from the engines!

kenzie: well now our problem anymore, *shrugs.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Other Universe Nick: look Ridiculous? I am a human man. *taps his commbadge, a small sonic emitter getting the water off of him* I look normal. My grandson is a half trill and he looks normal. Not sure why they couldn't wrap their heads around us. So I dont see your point.

Freeman: 20 credits says they're lifting it with the force.
    (the ravager wasn't spaceworthy either)

matt: you were standing around...soaked to the bone...with another man also standing around...and a wolfman ALSO standing around holding a supersoaker...you don't think that might seem a little strange to a third party?

then again, this crew is used to my antics, so maybe it wouldn't seem all that strange​​

#LegalizeAwoo

((i mean this star destroyer isnt being held to gather by the force equivalent of a planet eating black hole now is it?))

jorin: thats an imperial-II class star destroyer lifting that thing with the force would be a feat in and of its self! *he looks over to the spartan* best of luck with you kenzie but we have to see whats going on with this. *runs over to the drop ship.*

kenzie: alright good luck with your ship and such. *she gives a quick wave.*
    Other Universe Nick: And? You're still the odd one out. To them I'm just a victim, not part of your whole shtick

Freeman: *follows Jorin* what the hell is going on?
    (no, it's being held together by the force equivalent of the seven-year b*tch)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited November 2020
    Oculus: Who is doing that now? *she scratches her head* It couldn't be Cerys right? she's here with us. *She tries to reach out with the force to sense what's going on with the star destroyer*

Reashe: Maybe one of the sith onboard is causing trouble?
    *all oculus can sense is a blinding amount of rage coming from where the destroyer was*

jorin: well one things for sure we should check it out. or at least i will. *before he can walk into the drop ship mira trips out of a portal with splatters of blood on her.*

mira: ok i f*cked up....

cerys: what the hell happened!
    Freeman: Mira! What happened?! Are you hurt? *rushes over to her*
    mira: no no im fine, so basically jaessa and i were taking cargo from that destroyers hold because it would take her too long to synthesize enough of the cures for the amount of people infected. we got a lot of stuff along with the cure too but thats besides the point. anyway i said "imagine the look on cerys's face when she sees this empty hold" and she asked me if she was here and i said yeah, i thought she was taking it alright but then she wanted me to port the both of us about a kilometer from the destroyer.... after that she just lost it, started raising her hands and lifting up the ship in a fit of rage and sent it flying across the sky like it was launched out of a damn catapult! right now shes taking her anger out on well... any moving thing with in that vicinity so any remaining zombies and stormtroopers.....

jorin: well this just got even more complicated... theres no way in hell i could subdue jaessa and if she saw cerys it'd be even worse.

cerys: well i wont be marooned on this damnable planet because za'brina is acting like a petulant child.

jorin: the only way you're going on my ship is in cuffs.

cerys: i am your mo- *before she can continue jorin suddenly shoulder rams into her causing her to crack her head on the hull of the dropship and knocking her out cold.*

jorin: no you're not. *he says cuffing her and picking her up.* ill deal with cerys, can you do me a favor and make sure jaessa is alright. ill be back shortly.
    Freeman: you may wanna muzzle her. But me and mira can try to calm her. I'm just relieved Mira wasn't injured again.
    edited November 2020
    Oculus: Take me to Jaessa, I'll try and calm her down. *she seems a bit confused by Jorin suddenly attacking Cerys* I don't know if she'll accidentally throw the destroyer into something important or cause mass damage, so I'd rather help calm her.

(Sorry passed out earlier last night than I meant to)
    Jorin: the ship can take you there. I’m going back by way of jet pack. Good luck. *he jumps in the air and activates his jet pack flying back to camp*

Mira: well let’s go then. *she says getting on the drop ship*