What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (it's like he didn't pay attention at all to what was on the strip)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Fiona and Nyssa are eating more then everyone excpet Zach,
    Fiona, with her mouth full : Thank you Mommy
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Ezri: You ok now? Or do you need chocolate?
    Adult Ezri: Just... life... family... Godzilla. *chuckles*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Briana: Chocolate...

Nick:.... so you ready to race?

Other Universe Nick: *starts pouring the contents of the bottle into his eyes, it doesn't have the smell of bleach though, just water*

Freeman: His mother is still clearly uninfected. Even has a cure. But would you let your chances of getting that, die with her?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    *some of the UNSC marines move a few feet behind kenzie observing.*

cerys: perhaps if you hadnt gotten in the way of our work here you wouldnt be in this position.

kenzie: gotten in the way?....... are you serious? you have some f*cking nerve saying that. we were just finishing rebuilding from the event that brought us here when your ship crashed. not even a warning or a notice. now even a simple "hello" just undead hordes and your troopers firing at us on sight it was like harvest all over again but with a different foe..... we even sent an envoy to maybe negotiate but the next night his corpse was yet another added to the horde of undead you brought with. ever since then its been a war of survival. you say i command scraps *she says motioning to oculus* you're right, just a bunch of beaten and broken soldiers that have lost too much yet you'd throw your lot in with her? and you! *points towards cerys* you could have ended all this fighting so long ago but you didnt, why now?!

cerys: first of all i havnt even been here for that long and as for the why i simply didnt care, you and your faction were a mere annoyance nothing more, the only reason im here is because this one insisted on it.

*jorin, the marines and kenzie stand silently in shock.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: why is everyone so shocked? She works for the galactic empire. I expected the heartlessness of this. I dont like it. And if it weren't the mother of the leader of my clan, I would be right there with you, advocating to keep fighting. She's not a good person, and we're not throwing in our lot with her. If jorin wants us to though... I'd have to rethink my place in the clan. But right now, we got her here, she can end it, even if its an annoyance to her, coming to some sort of agreement is better than her staying in her ivory ruins ignoring you, having to fight for your lives all night, every night.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Oculus: If I had eyes I would be rolling them at that point. And Freeman, they have no idea what the galactic empire is, different galaxies, maybe even different universes. *She looks back at Kenzie.* I understand that they took so much from you. But are you going to keep fighting and let them take more? How many more Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, lovers have to die? You can end this. It doesn't matter if Cerys is acting like a c***. Save lives, do the right thing. I don't approve of her. But I am a leader. You lead a small handful of people, I've led an entire empire of hundreds of planets. Sometimes that means making decisions I'm not comfortable with in order to preserve the "peace" to make sure that as many people as possible can go on with their lives. Again, I'm not defending Cerys' character. But please, don't throw away more lives recklessly for a vendetta.

Jessica: Why are you so hungry? You act like you haven't eaten breakfast. *She's surprised by the kids acting ravenous*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Kenzie: So we look the other way and ignore the atrocities that b*tch has committed and we get to live another day is that it... justice Truly is non existent in this cold world. *after a long pause she lets out a heavy sigh, her thoughts weighing heavily on her which is evident by her tone.* keep your damn undead and troops the hell out of our territory and we’ll do the same. The sooner you’re off this planet the better...

Cerys: I suppose I’ll have to find another food source for the work force but very well this arrangement is agreeable.

Kenzie: *lets out an angered grunt* I hope you suffer twice as much as you’ve caused.... get the hell out of here and never come back. *cerys simply raises a hand and walks back to the ship.* jorin you and your crew are alright in my book, you’re free to visit any time. And sorry for throwing sh*t at you...

Jorin: I’ll overlook the insult to my clan and honor given everything that’s happened. But unfortunately you can’t choose who you spawn from....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: since he forgave you, I don't have to challenge you. That would have not been pleasant for me.... *looks to Oculus* and i was more pointing out how jorin was shocked dispite the empire thing. *looks back to Kenzie* we didn't go in there looking for peace. We killed a lot of b***ards before that. I had to reattach my wife's legs.... I used a weapon I probably shouldn't have... but i also got some spoils of war. *points to the two lightsabers on his belt he took from defeated sith*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Adult Ezri: Are you?
    Ezri: *goes into the kitchen*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: of course. You ready to lose?

Briana: *follows Ezri* chocolate me up, little sis...
  • Options
    Adult Ezri: You underestimate me.
    Ezri: *gets chocolate and gives it to Briana*
  • Options
    matt: *pulls out a super-soaker and drenches AU nick*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: Gaah! what the hell? what did you spray me with?

Nick: You overestimate your chances..... If you learned from me, there are things i likely haven't taught you.

Briana: *digs into the chocolate, sitting down* So.... Sup?
  • Options
    matt: well, since you were already wet, i figured i'd finish the job​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Oculus: *she sighs again* I'm glad we managed to come to an agreement. Let's just hope they can get the star destroyer repaired quicker.

Reashe: I was worried for a moment there.
  • Options
    Adult Ezri: You underestimate me. And I've had many years to learn and practice. Got a few tricks of my own.
    Ezri: Not much. Hoping to see Aunt Rose again soon. Mom froze her hand a couple times.
  • Options
    Briana: froze her hand? What, did she forget I can help her..... i mean I'm here... i know what to do... what am I? Chopped liver?

Nick:... its a racing game, what kinda tricks can you have? *starts the game*
  • Options
    matt: *aims the soaker and sprays AU nick again*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ezri: Nope. You're Briana. While Aunt Rose can help too... I mostly just want to hug her again.
    Adult Ezri: Guess you'll just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: *moves to the side* stop that!

Briana: i get that, but I can help mom, damn it... why does she not want my help? *puts the chocolate down, feeling dejected*

Nick: *picks his car, an AE82* If i wanted to make my win burn, I'd use the prius. The joke car of this.
  • Options
    *the ground suddenly begins to shake.*

jorin: what the hell?

kenzie: i knew this was some bullsh*t diversion for her!

jorin: no look. *he points to the destroyer slowly raising from the ground*
  • Options
    Freeman: son of a b*tch.... i hate the site of that thing In the sky.
  • Options
    Ezri: She doesn't want to stress you out. You and mom both have a lot going on.
    Adult Ezri: Uh huh... Tried that on me a few times in the future.
  • Options
    Nick: what? You think I'm trying to trick you into playing the prius? No, I'm saying If I really wanted to rub the win in, I'd do that myself. Pick your car and get ready for downhill drift.

Briana: this kinda thing isn't stressing to me.. its something that comes to me naturally.... its stress relieving... if I'm honest it causes more stress being disregarded over that.... i don't have that much even going on. I've been on medical leave for awhile now and after what happened today, i... dont think I'm anywhere near ready to go back...
  • Options
    Oculus: Did they already fix it? I thought it was still a ways off...
  • Options
    matt: nyeh *the soaker vanishes as quickly as it appeared* you look ridiculous...hell, we all look ridiculous - good thing we're in this holodeck and not still out in the corridor - we'd make all the poor non-com's heads explode trying to figure out what the hell they're seeing​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jorin: it didnt look space worthy from what i saw, how the hell.... *the destroyer starts to lift off and fly away accelerating at a rapid speed.* how is it even flying theres no exhaust from the engines!

kenzie: well now our problem anymore, *shrugs.*
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: look Ridiculous? I am a human man. *taps his commbadge, a small sonic emitter getting the water off of him* I look normal. My grandson is a half trill and he looks normal. Not sure why they couldn't wrap their heads around us. So I dont see your point.

Freeman: 20 credits says they're lifting it with the force.
  • Options
    (the ravager wasn't spaceworthy either)

matt: you were standing around...soaked to the bone...with another man also standing around...and a wolfman ALSO standing around holding a supersoaker...you don't think that might seem a little strange to a third party?

then again, this crew is used to my antics, so maybe it wouldn't seem all that strange​​

#LegalizeAwoo