Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Nick: Yeah, racing games since Ezri seems so confident. *grins*

Briana: *continues to meditate*

Other Universe Nick: are these things I've been told by my daughter, not true?

Freeman: *gets his blasters, holstering the DC-17 pistol and a strange pistol made in red, gets his rifle and slings it over his back*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    mira: *holsters a pistol and some thinner canister looking thing on her hips as she hoists her red queen on one shoulder.* well im ready to finally test this thing out.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    matt: i don't see how briana would know anything about my trip to an alternate earth, because she wasn't there for it​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: you think maybe, just maybe, he told other people including her about it? I know its an outstanding concept to comprehend, but she doesn't have to be there to tell me it happened if he told other people. She is also a temporal agent so I'm sure it helps.

Freeman: think we're gonna assault that Destroyer today?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *knowing smirk*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    matt: given what we found barely a week into the trip, i seriously doubt he would WANT to talk about anything to do with that trip beyond the barest essentials - as i don't *he ends with a warning glare to drop the subject*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: well i know only the barest essentials of it, so that lines up. Now for something completely different. Do you like Karaoke?

Nick: whats that smirk for? Think you can beat me? *sets Kate down on a bench for one of those on the rails shooter games with the big booth for maximum immersion. This booth happening to be a House of the Dead game*
  • Options
    mira: that'd be my guess. *she says putting her helmet on.* c'mon lets go. *walks out of their tent.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Freeman: Hope we go with my plan do blow out the trash chute in the back of the neck after we disable AA. If i had a Y-Wing taking out the targeting system would be a breeze *Follows*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Oculus: When can we leave to begin the assault?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ezri: Guess you'll just have to wait and see.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    matt: *still glaring*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: you seem overconfident. *walks up to the Initial D racing arcade cabinet, sitting in one of the seats* i hope you have a Universal Translator, the menu is entierly in Japanese.

Other Universe Nick: so that's a no for Karaoke, huh? Well give me some kinda idea what to work with.

Freeman: hey hun, can you slap my jetpack on my back for me while I hold my cape? I dont wanna burn another cape. *lifts his cape*
  • Options
    (who DOESN'T have universal translators in that day and age? hell, the things are probably implanted directly into the brain by the mid-2400s)

matt: i don't know - i just want to get all this over with ASAP so i can return the star before it's missed (not-so-subtly implying that alex doesn't actually realize he took it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Other Universe Nick: kara could take a long time, so may as well do something fun instead of panicing about stealing your dad's stuff. Besides if you do something and look distracted, you'll have some plausible deniability. So cool it down, have some fun, or by the gods, you're gonna get caught easier. At least I can give you an alibi. You're my counterpart's friend, even if you don't wanna admit it, so may as well do him a solid and make sure you're not put in the phantom zone or something ridiculous used to punish you.
  • Options
    matt: go fish?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ezri: No. I'm not overconfident... I just didn't want to reveal too soon that I learned from you over many years.
  • Options
    Mira: sure *puts Freeman’s jet pack on and moved his cape back* there we go. Let’s go find Jorin.

Jorin: yes I have a plan. A team lead by me will advance to the back of the destroyer due to that being the least covered spot in terms of turret placement, and then blow open the trash shoot near the bridge. Once inside we make our way to the bridge and disable the AA system so our gunships can give CAS while taking out any undead in the outside. Now if all goes to plan we’ll have this done in less then a day. Anyone going with the vanguard team lead by me will need a jet pack by the way, the drop ship can only take us so close while under fire.

Kenzie: I weigh a ton there’s no way a jet pack is getting me off the ground.....

Jorin: I could always try a focused force push.
  • Options
    Freeman: alright! Let's go! *exits the tent, going to look for Jorin*

Nick: ah, so you think that will help you? *grins* let's see how good I taught you!

Other Universe Nick: a plain, simple idea. Definitely a maybe.
  • Options
    (JESUS TRIBBLE CHRIST! they FINALLY started uploading the rest of supernatural's S15 episodes - i was starting to wonder if they were about to cancel the whole thing because of covid stopping production)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Oculus: Well... we could try a fast ball special. I could just throw her. I've used the force on starships heavier than her but something so small being so heavy is a bit different.

(I have a mixed relationship with Supernatural, its early seasons are so good, but they butcher a lot of monsters they bring in. God their vampires are so awful, I want vampires not frakking pirahnas. And dude don't even get me started on their "Dragons" one of if not the worst thing they did to fantasy monsters.)
  • Options
    jorin: hmm so you weigh a ton?

kenzie: well normally i weigh about 500 or so but the mjolnir MK V adds on about 2000 extra pounds.

jorin: i could lift you but throwing is another matter.

kenzie: *lightly blushes and furrows her brow.* are you implying something?

jorin: well yes you're just a heavy girl *he says before getting socked in the face by the spartan.*

kenzie: you take that back i am not fat!

jorin: *recoils slightly from the hit looking over at her.* you are a genetically augmented super soldier theres no contest in comparing your weight and size to normal human cuz you're a literal walking tank that can bulldoze her way thru a blast door! its like comparing wood to durasteel!

kenzie: *her blushing deepens.* oh... you really think im that tough?.....

jorin: from what ive seen of you and your abilities yes! *he says as he puts his helmet on.* now lets get back to the task at hand shall we?

kenzie: *stares off to the side as she slightly smiles not realizing her smirk.*

mira: *walks over to the group.* what did i just walk in on?
  • Options
    Freeman: a lover's quarrel it would seem. *grins under his helmet*
  • Options
    matt: no, not a maybe - i don't know how to play it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reashe: Jorin learned that you never talk about a girls weight.

Oculus: I could manage it, if I can pull down something as heavy as a drop ship, I should be able to throw someone like Kenzie.
  • Options
    jorin: *slants his head to one side in confusion.* i dont understand... isnt it better to maintain a healthy weight?

mira: wow you really are dense arnt you?

jorin: i dont see how the density of my body has anything to do with this...

mira: *face palms her helmet.*

kenzie: *snaps out of her staring into space and quickly puts her helmet on to hide her expression and blushing while everyones attention fixes on jorin.*

jorin: what?
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick:..... why would you suggest it then?...

Magnus: how do you not know go fish? Just wanna check, you CAN read, right?

Freeman: i have no idea where to even begin.
  • Options
    matt: because i didn't think you'd actually take it seriously! who even suggests go fish as a viable time-killer in this century - that would be like suggesting old maid!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jorin: im so confused......

mira: you're a good leader and a brilliant engineer but dumb as a rock when it comes to social nuances

jorin:.......... *stands there silently trying to understand whats going on and failing measurably*

kenzie: dont we have a ship to break into?
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: people that are looking for something to do... how can you not know? Its simple!

Freeman: how are we going about this?