What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Nick: What kind of trouble in the past?

Bri: I would have her and her remaining crew released into my custody in exchange for letting you leave with dignity to fight another day, and sparing you my own vengeance for the lives you've taken and the ships you've destroyed. "Destroying an empire to win a war is no victory, and ending a battle to save an empire is no defeat" You should know those words well. your ship is your own kingdom, would you see it fall here and now?... and of course I'll also send over that barrel of bloodwine. You can save it for when we next meet and the assured a**kicking you're bound to give me, right?

of course if you want to test your metal here and now, we could most assuredly send our ships forth into battle, kicking, screaming, covered in our own blood, screaming "F***, F***" as we take shrapnel to our guts, as consoles explode all around us, hulls failing as we writhe in agony! *she starts the sentence tame but sounds more unhinged as she continues, almost excited, both Koroh and Adam look over at her concerned, falling back into a sitting position in the captain's chair quite dramatically as she finishes with the agony part*

Adam: *whispers to koroh, not on screen and not being picked up by it* are we about to die?

Koroh: *he looks back to his station* Perhaps it would be a good day for it.

Bri: or the third option is we can duel, just you and I, if just letting them go isn't good enough for you and a ship battle would not be something you want. *she says rather... casually after her excitedly mad monologue.*

Seku: She's more than Okay, she's my... well... I care deeply for her, so if you try to turn her to paste, I'll make you sashimi! *she says, putting an arm around Rin defensively, holding onto her*

Freeman: Well at some point you're bound to see a new world if you stay with us... maybe not hers, but the one I know. you may never end up back here. it is a possibility. I'd get what you want or need while you're here. If there's food you'd miss, get it, we can scan it and replicate it. same with drinks, trinkets, books, so on and so forth. I'd also recommend copying any databases you can. do that while you're out searching for Eli. I've given some brief explanations before, but at some point before or after we get there it'll have to be taught more in depth. I will say though, kenzie's home is another universe, going where we're going eventually is just another galaxy.

Seku: ... that is a lot to take in, but There are so many thing I'm gonna need to get. Corellian Whisky, some Alderaanian ale since its so damn expensive, some Jogan fruit, Meiloorun fruit, Andorian Jelly for toast, Corellian rum too.. oh and Crunchies. hopefully i can find one of the old boxes they had with Clone Commander Crunch!

Freeman: *blinks*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Nexa: The iconian war. My mother was spared most of it as the Heralds did not target her colony more than once, but it would have been nice to have more moments like this where we could have relaxed and breathed. Hard ask in a war like that I know, but still it would have made it more bearable.

Janri: Atleast we have... well not quite peace because those Hur'q are now running about, but its better than it was.

T'Panne: My past self is in the brig aboard a Klingon vessel, it was not quite the highlight of my career, a "rogue" Klingon by the name of Achogho was ambushing federation ships along the romulan neutral zone. He was dealt with when I led a duel against him and fought for our freedom, afterwards he went on to go back to the Empire. Judging by the sounds of battle and the feelings of the ship taking damage, I would hazard a guess that Briana and your ship have attacked them. She couldn't have known, details of the incident were sparse in an attempt to ease tensions that would have been caused by Achogho's attacks.

Achogho: *He thinks for a moment, leaning back in his seat and considering his options.* No, I will not duel with you for their freedom. You may have a warrior's spirit, or maybe you are insane, or both, but you are an unknown. Were you someone of Kirk's stature, or perhaps another hero of the federation I would give pause, it would be a glorious opportunity. But a duel... yes I like the sound of that. I will allow one of the prisoners to duel me for their freedom instead. Perhaps this T'Panne you are so infatuated with? *By infatuation of course he means because she is the focus of her query.* I have not had the pleasure of facing a Vulcan in a dedicated contest of strength.

Clea: Well you aren't going to figure out anything just brooding on it forever, maybe talking with them might help you reach some understanding, and I'm sure they'd want to help you figure it out. *She gives a smile as she nibbles on something. She's hoping to give Jorin some seeds to pursue without actually explaining her theory of what the feeling means*

Rin: It would be nice to have such recipes for later. *She nods then gives Seku a kiss holding her close as well* We'll have to look into it. I'm not sure how many databases we could copy... we would need specialized equipment to download such things, not even considering that some may draw us some ire.

Reashe: To be fair Kenzie, Jaessa did apologize for what she did, and it even felt like she meant it. *She nods, taking a bite of the roast*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    Val: be thankful you have any semblance of peace….. no such respite was afforded where I come from. There was always something to fight. Entire planets lost to one of the imperiums many enemies and centuries later reclaimed. It’s a depressing existence.

Kara: *she looks over at bri* captain, may I bring up a possible solution? *her professionalism is ordinary to the other officers but to any that know her personally it gives off an uncanny feeling*

Marek: been along time since I’ve heard of crunchies. I’d be surprised if there were any boxes of those floating around out there.

Kenzie: *shrugs* I’ve got no problem with her. *she says lookin go at rin then down to raeshe* jaessa is still on thin ice tho…. *she chugs a pint*

Mira: you’re in for a culture shock but you’ve got plenty of time to prepare. That is if you are going with us back to where we came from.

Jorin: * her ears fold back* I’m not brooding… I’m thinking on it logically and all I’m coming up with is confusion. I have never met those two in my life, even tho the sith seemed very attracted to me… I’m not sure if she still is or not… anyway what understanding is there to come to if the issue can’t even be identified? There isnt anything I can do about it so for now I willl leave it alone.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: Ah great, a coverup. *He sighs* wish we had warned them...

Bri: Where's the Honor in fighting a prisoner? You won't fight a fully abled Starfleet captain because I'm not some someone you know, but you'll fight a prisoner you've already defeated once and likely have half starved, sleep deprived, beaten and bruised. It sounds like cowardice Achogho. If you don't think you could take a trill woman on, what good would you be against your first officer doing his duty? I'll give you one more chance before I make it formal. *She leans back in her chair, tilting her head towards Kara a bit and whispering* yes,... Lieutenant?

Seku: they still have them made. They just went back to using the droid mascot.. I think they tried making a stormtrooper mascot but it.. didn't really sell well thankfully. *She blushes when Rin kisses her* I... Think I'd like to go... Yes... *She says in response to Mira*

Freeman: I can look into getting you some advanced tech that will be able to aquire and hold databases in the palm of your hand, I'll just need some time before you leave to go find Eli... *He then whispers to Mira* you heard the jelly thing right?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Nexa: *She goes a bit quiet, rubbing the back of her neck and looking unsure of what to say. She has hinted that she was a bit traumatized by some of the events in the iconian war before with past mentions of it* War is always bad. Some are worse than others, but even when its fighting for the right reasons there can be so much death...

T'Panne: As I mentioned before Captain O'Connor, I did not know where in the past my consciousness would be present, it is difficult to inform them of every eventuality they may encounter.

Achogho: *He doesn't react to her goading though looks curious* She has not been beaten or malnourished yet, we captured her but days ago. Prisoners have a right to fight as much as anyone else does, and she would deserve a chance for revenge for her fallen crew. *He leans back in his chair* Why should I battle you over her? You would deny her right of vengeance for your own, what is your stake in this matter?

T'Lera: *She fidgets a bit, looking over to Bri and Kara*

Clea: She might still be. *she shrugs* But feelings can sometimes be understood when you're able to process them. You may not understand the source, but maybe they would know something themselves that could help, or maybe talking about it will help it go away. Emotions are... difficult to explain.

Rin: I think I would like that. *She nods* We aren't leaving just yet, so you've got time.
  • Options
    Val: hmm… yeah….. *she stares at her stew, lost in her memories*

Kara: *looks like she was about to say something but cuts herself off* err never mind. Sorry to interrupt.*she also whsipers*

Marek: we’ve got a ways to go before we make it to coruscant so you’ve got time.

Mira: *whispers to freeman* yeah… since when did andorian find their way here.

Kenzie: what’s coruscant like?

Marek: layers and layers of city all across the planet. It’s not bad as long as you’re not living on a sub level.

Jorin: it’s not so much an emotion thing as it is the feeling of existential dread, it’s difficult to describe…. *she just sighs* I talk to her at some point I guess.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: Sorry, I just feel like if there was something that I did that was put off the books, I would have said something in case they needed to find me. look its neither here nor there. just commenting since there isn't much i can do right now.

Bri: *she slowly smiles widely* Two days ago?.. *she picks up a PADD and reads the transcription back* You said two weeks ago... more specifically, you said a fortnight ago.. This is a clear distinction that you've lied to me now, or you lied to me before, Achogho... I guess this is what You get dealing with QuchHa', because a real HemQuch would already have blades crossed with me. *this is a deep knowledge of his culture that only a handful of outsiders in this time would know* You're ready to kick someone already down but here I am, showing up, ready and able to meet, but you persist on this course of action. you're absolutely pathetic. Arm torpedoes. *she deadpan stares at him, calling his bluff and hoping to force his hand into a different course of action*

Seku: They won't leave without eli so we have plenty of time to get stuff while we're out looking for him... after freeman figures out transportation stuff, we're heading out in that aspect...

Freeman: Could be a voyager like situation. like how so many ships from the alpha and beta quadrants ended up in the delta quadrant. other starfleet ships, a klingon ship, 21st century astronauts, Amelia Earhart and a colony of humans stolen from the 1930's... a bunch of andorians could have gotten dragged through and seeing how impossible to get home it was, could have settled down, it wouldn't be the wackiest thing I've heard..
  • Options
    Janri: We don't need to dwell on such dark things, just enjoy a nice family dinner together. Maybe with some dessert to help cheer you up? *She sees how they both look, having a sad smile herself wishing she could do more for them*

Nexa: Maybe some apple pie would be nice...

T'Panne: There is some logic in warning them of every eventuality, but I trusted they would be able to handle whatever situation they arrived in. You are correct however, there is no point dwelling on the... past. *She says with an unintentional pun*

T'Lera: *She looks a bit nervous as Bri has them arm weapons worried they're about to get her daughter killed but remains quiet.*

Achogho: *He scratches at his beard just looking confused* No, my particular words you are trying to use against me were "but days", I would have no reason to lie if your jabs at my honor in front of my crew were your goal, my crew would know when the ambush happened as they were there. It is a misunderstanding, as I meant but days to refer to the two weeks. *He seems mildly annoyed now, at her continued attempts to slander his honor and the misunderstanding between them.*

*He does find it very interesting that she would have such information to know the meaning behind those words* You are fortunate this "friend" of yours is a vulcan, were you to treat any klingon such a way to suggest them so weak and frail you would insult them more than you have me. We can sit here and you can continue to slander and toss your insults all you want, or we can have a proper discussion. *He waves his hand gesturing to the ship around him, attempting to imply his failsafe he initiated, as she has had them arm torpedoes* You wish to save this woman's life do you not? Along with the rest of your Starfleet comrades of course. Then come, board my vessel and on my honor you shall not be harmed. You will have your duel you so crave. *He wonders if he should really accept it. There is some validity to dueling her instead, though he still suspects T'Panne would be the more interesting opponent.*

Clea: I think it will do you some good. *She gives a soft smile before moving over and hugging Jorin* Thank you for trying. That's all I can ask.

Rin: To be specific the entire planet of Coruscant is a city as well, no more oceans or forests and the like. The other descriptions are accurate of course. Its an interesting place, seeing all the different parts of it, the polar ice caps are a tourist attraction despite being covered.

Reashe: Good luck on your journey when its time, I'm sure you'll find him.
  • Options
    Val: *her ears perk up* maybe some cheesecake too?

Kara: *arms torpedoes*

Kenzie: oh, can’t say I’ve heard of a city spanning planet before. Like the entire planet is just one giant city for real?

Marek: yeah, been like that for millennia.

Kenzie: what year is it anyway?

Marek: uuuh good question

Kenzie: you guys don’t have a galactic standard for dating? Least where I come from the year is august 30th 2252. Last thing I remember of home is watching reach burn and the autumn going blind into slipace. We were covering her escape and we’re about to leave ourselves but the requiem took a hit to her drive right as we jumped and we ended up in this galaxy. Funny things those FTL drives.

Mira: you have no idea… *she says to Kenzie then returns to freeman whispering* I guess you’re right I mean we have a spartan here after all.

Jorin: *lets out a surprised “mrrow” as she’s hugged*
  • Options
    Nick: Did you just crack a joke?... also what kinda ship are you being held on?

Koroh: *the ridge headed klingon stands to adjust his seat, giving a full view of him for a moment, breifly giving Achogho a disappointed death glare. also not in an era appropriate uniform but hey not like he could tell... fully*

Bri: Alright. Lower your shields and we'll beam over. I will be seeing you soon. *she stands up and ends the call, heading to the transporter room* lets go. Sn'ket, you have the bridge.

Seku: I mean on Coruscant, the peak of Umate comes up to surface level. thats also a tourist attraction... unless the empire cut it off and put in in Palpatine's throne room for giggles...

Freeman: *nods to Mira* they could go investigate. maybe see if kenzie wants to join them too.
  • Options
    Janri: *She gives a sweet laugh and nods* Alright, some cheesecake too. *She starts making some homemade cheesecake, holding off on the ice cream until after the cheesecake is ready*

Nexa: *She hums softly as she waits, leaning over and giving Val a quick kiss then winks* Maybe I'll have to sing for you again to help cheer you up too?

T'Panne: It is a Klingon D9 class Dreadnought Battlecruiser. The ship was the Kortar, a vessel of some renown. I wonder what happened to Achogho after my incident with the Anti-Time Singularity, I only know that after our duel he returned to Qo'nos and no longer continued hostilities against the federation.

T'Lera: Please be careful over there Bri...

Achogho: It will be so. *He barks to one of the officers in Klingon who initially protests as it would leave them vulnerable to transports but Achogho commands them as he believes that someone who seemed to care so strongly for honor would not renege on her word so easily. Soon the I.K.S. Kortar's shields are lowered, and Achogho along with his first officer, a Klingon woman with partial ridges go to meet with Briana.*

Clea: *She smiles to Jorin hugging her for a good moment then gives her a pat on herhead and lets go of her* Feeling better now? Atleast a little?

Rin: Year? its *Insert A.B.Y. Year here.* Our society uses a calendar that is standardized but the years are based on the most recent significant event. Before the battle of Yavin we used the Ruusan Reformation as the basis of it, and before that... well it gets muddier as you go backwards.
  • Options
    Val: I can sing too you know.

Kara: you mean t’lera and me?

*suddenly the door opens as lythe walks in wearing her armored robes, glaive in hand*

Lythe: what’s going on? Where’s the captain? Why does everything feel so wrong…

Kara: what are you doing here?

Lythe: I’ve joined starfleet. Currently training to be security chief. *she looks at bri with a puzzled expression* commander Victoria correct? Aren’t you supposed to be on medical leave?

Kenzie: we have that too. There’s BC before Christ and AD after his death. He was an important religious figure way back in the day. So to put in perspective it is 2552 years after the death of Christ.*an ear flicks towards freeman* what about me joining them?

Mira: right cat like hearing. *she looks at seku and rin* you two wanna take this bruiser with you? She might learn a thing or two

Kenzie: wait what?

Jorin: *she purrs flattening her ears and lets out a meow as she gently takes cleas hand placing it back on her head with an expectant mew*
  • Options
    Nick: Oh I've broken out of those before.... If you want a good start... on the righthand side of the door, punch the wall panel 6.37 inches below the access button, which usually should be disabled. that is gonna loosen a pannel to the right that you can start to peel back.

Bri: we're on a special mission. The Captain put me in charge for it. right now we're in the past and about to beam over for a duel with a klingon captain. wanna come?... and yes kara, I mean you and T'lera should be coming as well.

Sn'ket: *takes the captain's chair since that is what he has been asked to do*

Freeman: *to Kenzie* I mean there is also BCE which is used if you don't want a religious connotation to something as simple as keeping track of years. It means before common era... also AD doesn't mean after death. The man would have died 30 years after his death then. AD means Anno Domini, which is Latin for "in the year of the Lord." the use for that if you wanna avoid religious connotation once more is just CE. which is Common Era... or Current era if you want. as for the other thing, lets see what they think

Seku: *she looks at Rin* bringing her along could be fun, couldn't it?
  • Options
    Nexa: I'd like to hear it sometime. *She boops Val's nose* I was just thinking because you seemed to enjoy my special song for you whenever I sang it back then. *She says trying to avoid directly referring to the stuff in Silent Hill, but referring to the few occassions she sang to Val to get through to her*

T'Panne: Your advice is appreciated, but unnecessary, I know how I broke out the first time. Would that I could tell what is going on, my Mother is attempting to reach out to me, but she is unused to utilizing her psionic capabilities at such a distance, at best I have glimpses of her communications. I am concerned about potential changes to the timeline, it could cause unforseen consequences with my condition but logically if events unfold similarly enough to their original then the risk is minimal.

T'Lera: *She relaxes a little bit at being specified she'll be coming along and gets ready. She looks up at Lythe, wondering about the strange vulcan like woman before her, but assumes she must be something else. Lythe would be able to feel that T'Lera has a very very strong psychic presence, more so than most if not any individual she's come across so far in this universe, though she clearly has little or no training in how to utilize those abilities* I guess the more the merrier?

*Past T'Lera is surprised when before she can enact her plan to escape and challenge the Captain, a guard shows up and deactivates the forcefield, starting to cuff them. The klingon explains that someone has challenged the Captain for their freedom, and he's having them moved to a room suitable to watch the events unfold rather than leaving them in the dark*

Clea: *She suppresses a quiet giggle and returns to patting Jorin's head, resting against her and humming as she's glad to see her like this*

Rin: I don't mind any religious implications, if anything it makes your dating system a bit simpler, but our galaxy has gone through such changes that having a permanent unified anchor for years is difficult. *She giggles and kisses Seku's cheek* Maybe we should ask Reashe to join us as well? Otherwise Kenzie might start feeling a bit lonely, after all I expect we'll have some... intensive "training" to perform on our journey?

Reashe: *She blushes a little bit* It might be fun to come along.
  • Options
    Val: *her ears flick as she makes a small “merrp” sound* you do have a nice voice.

Kara: right then. *she gets up and looks at lythe* you might want to blend in more. Uniform wise I mean.

Lythe: blend in, hmmmm. *she stares at Kara with a blank expression looking her up and down*

Kara: *after being stares at for a at least a minuet she looks around awkwardly and pulls her skirt down a bit* a-are you eyeing me up or something?

Lythe: yes, I am getting every detail I can. *when she’s finished her robes shift into a identical copy of Kara’s uniform* hmm *she looks at her glaive morphing it into a type 2 era appropriate phaser pistol holstering to her side* that should do it.

Kara: oh… that’s what you were doing. *with her pail skin it’s easy to see she’s blushing*

Lythe: yes but if I wanted to I could. *she gives Kara a coy smile as if confirming a thought then looks at t’lera.* I don’t believe we have met. I am lythwae imlor-aldrus of craft world… tepes now I suppose.

Kenzie: i was ganna ask if she could come along, I’d be worrying about her more then enjoying the trip….

Mira: some ones got separation anxiety.

Kenzie: well yeah, I know we haven’t known each other long but she’s quickly become the most important person in my life. I fell for her harder then the force of a supernova and the thought of not seeing Rae for days on end terrifies me…… *she gently hugs raeshe, purring softly*

Jorin: *her ears droop as she slowly slumps over resting her head on clea’s lap. Her soft purr slowing down as she seems to be falling asleep.*
  • Options
    Nick: Suppose It is a risk we had to take. we can only hope it's enough.

Bri: *she kisses Kara's cheek and gets in the turbolift* I think it would be funny to head over with one of those shard swords of Kahless, but probably shouldn't. he may not even wanna duel with bat'leths. klingons of this era seemed to prefer a more standard sword. They better have some Gagh though, I've been craving some salted and live gagh. anyways lets go! *she heads down with them, looking at a PADD on the way, trying to pick out a bat'leth to use.*

Freeman: We should have one of those shuttles Seku but... Take my U-wing if you want. I still got my fighter. its livable, got fold out beds. I would use it for long range scouting missions.

Seku: That can work. It would be lacking privacy but we can live with that

Freeman: It has tents and camping gear so if you land you can have privacy for... what you likely need.
  • Options
    Janri: *She hums a little as the Cheesecake finishes, sweetened with just a bit of honey before she serves a slice to Val and Nexa, adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream for each of them then sits down wiping her brow* Its nice to cook for family again after so many years...

Nexa: I had a lot of passion to help me out. *she smiles and cutely takes a bite of her food, her brilliant hazel eyes accentuated by her green skin*

T'Panne: Its illogical to rely solely on hope... but I trust in my Mother's presence at the least.

T'Lera: *she blushes as she briefly tries to imagine what Kara was thinking that got her so flustered before looking to Lythe* I am Captain T'Lera Peroj, of Vulcan. You're different... not just physically, it's like I can feel you mentally a bit, more so than I can with the others... I'd like to know more but we need to talk and walk at the moment. *she gets in the Turbolift with the others*

*She does give a teasing grin to Kara, a Rarity for her* You like tall women huh?

Clea: *she continues to pet her, letting her use her lap as a pillow and deciding to just settle in for Jorin to nap, feeling how sleepy she seems to be right now. It might do her some good to rest like this*

Rin: The landing part is a bit inconvenient... but it would work.

Reashe: I feel similarly, I wouldn't want to be apart for who knows how long. *she leans into Kenzie and smiles up to her* Besides, it will be fun to get out for a bit.
  • Options
    Val: *takes a bite of her food starring at nexa with a dumb grin*

Lythe: *follows into the turbo lift* I see, you seem to have some passing ability, but to the task at hand. If you are still curious after we have finished then feel free to ask me. *with her height she has to hunch over slightly just to fit in the turbo lift*

Kara: it’s not like that! *she groans getting in the lift with them*

Kenzie: I wouldn’t be able to get out of my armor anyway so changing won’t be a problem. It would be nice to spend some time away I suppose. *she runs a hand thru raeshes hair.*

Jorin: *her purrs slowly turn to loud snoring. It’s as if she hasn’t slept in days with how deep in sleep she is*
  • Options
    Nick: I mean not much else you can do personally, so hoping is better than sitting around twiddling your thumbs

Bri: *she teases kara as the turbolift goes down* I bet you wish it was like that though *she smirks as the turbolift arrives at the transporter room's Deck. having a vile of something beamed to her from medbay and pocketing it*

Freeman: I mean landing to camp is gonna be more common than you'd think. you wanna eat right? There's a field kitchen you can set up when you land. an awning that you can put up over one of the openings of the side doors. folding chairs and tables for the field kitchen. stopping to camp couldn't hurt. think of it as a mini trip.

Seku: It does sound fun. so yeah I guess taking them along won't hurt. just the four of us. Sure you wanna let us use your U-Wing?

Freeman: Absolutely
  • Options
    Nexa: Still, I'd like to hear yours sometime. It'd be nice. *she giggles, finding Val adorable with that look on her face*

Janri: *she smiles softly, though she's eating her own dessert a bit slower* I should get going soon, I don't want to hover around you both all day.

T'Lera: We can have some fun teasing too. *she giggles softly before nodding, both to them and to Lythe. She does really want to hear more, but T'Panne is the priority now.*

*Achogho is waiting on his ship still, two bat'leth's ready, and the audience for the duel prepared.*

Clea: Sweet dreams Auntie. *she hums softly, thinking of a lullaby that Samaia used to sing to her and leans back, getting comfortable and continuing to pet her*

Reashe: Won't be able to get out of the armor? I hope it's not that long of a trip then... *she almost sounds a little pouty.*

Rin: We can find some planets here and there to camp I suppose. And the U-Wing is probably our best option anyway, thank you Freeman.
  • Options
    val: im better versed in opera but i can sing regularly too. *she clears her throat and starts doing a few vocal exercises starting with her lowest range slowly raising to her highest range. after a moment she closes her eyes taking a deep breath* Pavire merito, Pavire merito Pariunt oscillabunt Firmamentum confringetis Anima artus. Quam mors occurit, Pavire aratus Nomisma ius primitiarum. Viri virgo pretium coro, Vividi cinis

kara: *growls as she follows looking very annoyed.* no because i only have eyes for you bri.... its not fun being on the receiving end *she happens to notice the vial bri got* whats that?

lythe: it seems you're not the target of it much with that reaction. what is the human saying? no need to be a spoil sport. *kara gives her a death glare.* you seem to be missing your feline features but still i have done some research on animal discipline, bad kitty. *she pulls a spray bottle out of nowhere and prays kara in the face*

kara: *hisses loudly* what the hell?!

lythe: i can read your thoughts, bad kitties get the spray bottle. *she says spraying kara a few more times, its hard to tell if shes joking with how serious her demeanor is all the time tho there is the barest crack of a smirk on her face*

kara: *hisses lunging behind bri, if she had her ears out they'd be flat on her head* damnit!.... bri make her stop.

kenzie: oh dont worry, i can still partially get out of it. *she says with a suggestive expression*

mira: riiight anyway yeah you guys might wanna pack a decent amount.

kenzie: yeah i eat alot. *she says having already cleared four plates of food and various drinks*

jorin: *her ears fold back and she winces as if having a bad dream. something emanates from her causing clea to feel drowsy*
  • Options
    Nick: *he stretches and helps set things up*

Bri: The vile? a Last resort in case things don't go right.... *she blinks, seeing Lythe spraying kara. She holds a hand up, the water in the air and on kara gathering into an orb floating there in the air* Acting Ensign, It would be unwise to continue to do this to my wife. Please and thank you. *she flicks her wrist and splashes lythe with her own water* Kara, I know you have eyes for me and I love you, but we can still try things, i mean we have. So its not a big deal. *the turbolift opens and she heads over to the transporter room, ready to beam over*

Freeman: I can set you up with a portable Replicator. There are one or two in storage on the crusader.

Seku: Well looks like food is gonna be good then. we can still take you to some places for food and drinks too. It'll be fun. we can leave after the feast!
  • Options
    Nexa: Beautiful. *She gives a few claps then rests her chin in the palm of her hand smiling proudly at Val, proud of Val's singing voice.*

Janri: Maybe you both should sing a duet sometime?

T'Panne: *She also helps the crew finish setting up the transporter and the devices needed to generate the chronitons*

T'Lera: *She blushes deep at Bri's mentioning of trying things, while also a bit amused by the strangeness of someone spraying Kara with water like this*

*When they are ready, the beam in point given is to a training room with a ring for sparring and duels, along with various other physical activities a warrior might need to stay at their peak.*

*Achogho is standing nearby on one side of the ring, standing patiently. On the edges of the room are the Starfleet prisoners including T'Panne, the past version still dressed in her TOS uniform. She's missing a scar that she has in the future, looking less weathered.*

Clea: Hmm? *She feels strange but gives in to the urge to sleep, feeling like it would be a good idea to.*

Reashe: Good news then. *She sticks her tongue out but blushes excitedly*

Rin: I don't mind leaving then, its nice, seeing them all together like this. *She smiles a little looking at all the other mandalorians eating.*
  • Options
    val: that sounds fun.

kara: *follows beaming over with the others.*

lythe: im sorry ma'am... *she returns to her stoic silence following the others*

*the mandos start getting rowdy setting up a wrestling ring, two of them already fighting in the ring*

marek: hmm, the youth are getting excited.

kenzie: looks fun to me. wait theres portable repli-whats its?

*as clea drifts off she finds herself looking thru some one elses eyes, she seems to be in an urban area behind a building waiting for someone. she can see the hud of whoever's helmet this is is imperial, six others wearing purge trooper armor lie in wait setting up an ambush. she cant hear very clearly but the one whos vision she shares is most likely the one in charge as they're motioning to the squad to take positions and barking orders in a heavily muffled voice. eventually their targets arrive. its clear that its freemans group as she can see rin, freeman, seku and the others. finally the ambush is sprung, the troopers fire on the group and an intense fight starts. its clear these troopers are far from normal being able to keep up with the force wielders if only for a moment before the fight slips out of their favor. clea sees the troopers slowly pushed back and cut down, limbs and body parts are severed and crushed, suddenly her vision shifts down as the arm of her observer is shot off with a high power blaster. eventually clea sees that they're the last ones left. the other troopers are just evicerated bodies on the ground and strewn across the walls. she can feel the physical pain of this body, beaten and broken. the anger of their failure and hatred of these individuals. suddenly she feels the body taking more heavy shots, crushed by the force and thrown into a wall, the voices of these individuals are still muffled but as they looks up one of the armored figures holds a blaster to their head, saying something in muffled tones and pulling the trigger.*

*clea's vision fades to darkness, after a moment she wakes up on the floor still in the dream but in her own body. she sees the one holding the pistol has similar armor configuration to mira.*

???: it was supposed to be another op just like all the others..... find the target, eliminate them and head back. we were outmatched, intel dropped the ball and they failed us.... i failed them. they killed my brothers and there was nothing i could do. *the body of whom she shared vision thru but moments ago slowly gets up. armor broken and missing in many places along with large chunks of flesh, exposed bone and organs. it gets up with bones cracking and grinding and shambles over to clea. it looks at her thru the now open hole made by the previous head shot. the trademark of one fallen to the dark side evident in the single orange eye staring at her.* i sense kinship in you... ive seen you thru her eyes. clea right?
  • Options
    Nick: *he keeps working*

Bri: *she looks around before approaching Achogho*So you've chosen Bat'leths. I expected swords from you, truthfully.

Seku: It'll be fun... any of you gonna go join that wrestling?

Freeman: *to Kenzie* .. yes? portable replicators are indeed a thing. usually used for emergency relief or Forward operating bases. It should suit your needs. don't lose it or break it.
  • Options
    Nexa: I think I'd like that. *She gives a warm smile*

*Janri gets up and starts to clean up the dishes, putting the rest of the stew away for later for them to enjoy*

Janri: I'd certainly like to see it. I'm going to head back to my quarters and let you both enjoy some time alone. *She comes over and ruffles both of their hair* Let me know if you need anything okay?

Achogho: A sword is deceptively simple, depending on the style of the blade there are a great many techniques one can use and it can be easy for some to learn. But a Bat'leth? That requires more dedication. Not anyone can pick one up and claim mastery over it. *His is clearly a ceremonial one, likely his personal weapon, whereas the one for Bri while still made for dueling is much simpler. He picks his up, admiring it in the light* Though, I must ask why you would expect me specifically to favor a sword? Is it because those of my peers you have met have favored them?

T'Lera: *She nods to T'Panne when she sees her, noticing the other prisoners and seeming to relax upon seeing her daughter*

Clea: *She takes a moment to recover as she gets up in the dream* Its as I suspected... *She looks to the figure and nods, assuming its identity based on the context of the dream and kinship* And you are Jorin, as she was then? *Her normal iris is a soft white color while still seeing normally, her other eye has a slight glassy almost aetherial look to it, the one with which she is able to see the force like no other can.*

Raeshe: I'm not really suited for it, I'm alright at physical combat but its not my specialty.

Rin: It might be enjoyable, I think they'd be surprised by me.
  • Options
    Val: *meows as her hair is ruffled* will do.

Kara: *looks around*

Lythe: *looks around the room observing everyone*

Kenzie: I should’ve expected they came portable an not just stuck in walls… *she looks over at rin* think you can take me on?

Mira: I might try a round or two with some one.

Jorin?: you are partially correct. I am more of the physical manifestation of the damage to his.. or her mind. The unhealing scar left by that day… she lives in blissful ignorance not knowing it was them who murdered our brothers and left us for dead. You see this broken body? This is how they left her… and now she fraternizes and socializes with them… years ago I would have thought they were here to finish the job but no… not anymore. I doubt any of them remember or even care for that matter. We were the enemy and that’s that who cares where we came from… what we were forced to do, I tried leaving once, find a place so far forgotten that not even the empire could find us… but I underestimated the level of control they had over my brothers and I… *as he goes on his body slowly changes to look more like the old Jorin, tho a bit younger* I’m not sure what it is that brought you here but I leave this in your hands. With this brain damage she will never remember her past, living in merciful ignorance of these events and the full extent of project phoenix. Or you could let her know of it and take steps to repair it and thus remember everything. The force brought you here for a reason so what ever your decision, I trust it.
  • Options
    Nick: Any change in the situation?...

Bri: I admit, yes... and never even any of the fun ones like the Mek'leth or kur'leth. just simple blades... So you're using your own bat'let it seems. I would have brought my own but I didn't know what you'd be choosing. I suppose a simple one would do. *Wait, she has her own bat'leth? Does she know how to use it? there are many questions to be had in this strange moment being treated so casually like her. Bri takes the vial and offers it to T'Lera* Hold this. Don't want it breaking in the fight.

Freeman: I've had enough fighting for one day. I am content to watch unless I'm challenged.

Seku: I am 100% sitting this one out. more nuna to be had. *she continues to get much fried nuna to eat*
  • Options
    Janri: *She leaves afterwards and returns to her quarters. as she sits on her bed alone she starts to make an ice scuplture again, trying to refine her control even more. Since the training she has a better understanding of her power making it easier to manipulate and influence the frost but after a time she sets it down on her nightstand and just lays down on top of her blankets looking up at the ceiling.*

T'Panne: Hmm... it looks like Briana has challenged Achogho to a duel for our freedom. I wonder what she did to convince him, though he had originally been willing to hear me out before when I challenged him. How well can she use a bat'leth?

*The room is well decorated with trophies. While Achogho doesn't seem especially old for a klingon he certainly has quite a bit of experience with various battles. He's no Dahar Master, but he probably has a bit of respect to his name atleast in this time period*

Achogho: It should be effective enough for our needs. We may begin when you are prepared. *He does seem contemplative once more, but he's still focused on the moment.*

T'Lera: Alright. *She gives a little nod and puts the vial away*

Clea: A tough decision... *She looks around for a moment before sighing, thinking back to her conversation with Jaessa back in the caves* I think she should know. Maybe gradually, but she deserves to know her past. I don't blame them for the damage to her, I'm half sith, and from both of my parents I understand what wars can entail. But my Mom... Oculus... she believed that the Jedi and Sith could put aside the past and potentially find peace one day even if it took eons. If she can believe in a dream like that, I can believe my Aunt can find peace with her own past, and these people who wish to call her friend.

Rin: Hmmm, maybe. It depends on if you wish to use that armor of yours or not. *She taps her chin thoughtfully* I might surprise you but if such a special piece of equipment is difficult to repair I'd rather not damage it in a friendly match.
  • Options
    Kenzie: can you even lift me? What the hell kinda wrestling do you do here that can damage mjolnir Mk V anyway?

Mira: well since this is a mandalorian ship rules are no force abilities and that armor would give you an unfair advantage.

Kenzie: wasn’t planning on using it anyway.

Mira: honestly it’s unfair for you to wrestle in general. The only people I can think of that you wouldn’t snap like a twig is freeman, Jorin and myself. *she looks at rin* I know you may think yourself durable but you haven’t seen this living tank in action…

Jorin?: war is war i suppose… tho if not for the man whose name she carries we would have been just another faceless body. Forgotten by history and left to rot… the same fate our brothers have suffered. You show great wisdom for one so young, even so do you believe her ready for this pain and inevitable conflict these memories will bring? She will want to avenge our brothers… I know I do.