test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,931 Arc User
    jorin: it all depends on kenzi and how she reacts to this.... *the dropship takes off heading towards the unsc field camp*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    matt: just what i wanted to do with my day - buy food and drink at overinflated prices​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Reashe: I'm not looking forward to this, but I trust we'll manage some kind of peace.

Oculus: I hope so...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,183 Arc User
    Other Universe Nick: I'll buy. Hell, ever try the Andorian fast food place? I think jakara may be a few hours and I don't wanna spend it standing here.

Freeman: hopefully if there is peace, we'll be able to get off this rock.

Briana: *comes out of the shower in Krystal's quarters wearing her jeans, boots, her T-shirt with a scarf around her neck. Her uniform jacket tied around her waist. As the door opens steam pours out yet she's completely dry, looking around*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    matt: andorians eat tubers...if i wanted that, i'd just prder mashed potatoes from a replicator​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: i mean you can do more than that with them.... and i feel your unjustly generalizing their culture... seriously, you can do more than that with potatoes, boil em' mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish. Even you can't say no to that.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    matt: oh yes i can...spoil a nice fish - you BAKE fish, you don't fry them...or any other food - except chicken, which is the only exception i'll make...and cheese sticks​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Other Universe Nick: frying a fish ain't spoiling it. Try baking catfish and see how that plays out.... unless you do it Clay pot style. Then there's also chicken fried steak.... still I can't believe what I'm hearing out of your mouth. Aren't you British? Yet you're talkin' s**t about fish and chips? Its like blasphemy. What's next, you unironically eat jellied eels?
  • Options
    matt: you do know fish and chips isn't actually british, right? like apple pie isn't american - the fried fish came from iberian jews and the chips came from belgium​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Other Universe Nick: so? Your point? Its a symbol of the culture. I mean Germans sang a song about a crazy Russian man, in English. Who cares what comes from where? Artificially limiting yourself for stupid reasons is well... stupid
  • Options
    matt: i'm not limiting myself because the british were arrogant, butchering TRIBBLE who destroyed the cultures of anyone they conquered or vassalized and imposed their own - i'm limiting myself because i don't like fried food, with very few exceptions​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    *a pair of cute brown little fox ears are poking up over the couch*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    (foxes:

54-542690_meet-the-fennec-am-therefore-i-must-scream.png

also foxes:

z4qagko9hu051.jpg​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Hey, Ezri....

Nick: Ezri?... Ezri?... you zoned out.

Other Universe Nick: I'll give you that. At least you're self aware reguarding the British empire. As an Irishman directly impacted by it, I appreciate your words.
  • Options
    matt: most humans now are well aware of how many closet skeletons each of their cultures had and don't try to pretend those things never happened, because you can't become better as a person or a species if you try to pretend the bad things in your history never happened​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Other Universe Nick: I served in Vietnam. Done some horrible things for my countries, Federation included... i don't pretend it never happened, i live with it... also, you consiter yourself human?
  • Options
    *the ship lands near the UNSC camp.*

Jorin: *opens the door stepping out as a marine walks up to investigate*

Marine: hold it who the hell are you?

Jorin: is Mackenzie around? Or who ever is in charge.

Marine: well I guess that would be her but what business do you have here.....

Cerys: I’m the captain of that destroyer you assaulted. And I’m here to negotiate a cease fire.

Marine: wait... you TRIBBLE are from that crashed ship?....

Jorin: she is *motions to cerys* I’m from the recently crashed ship 7 clicks north of here that thawed out Kenzie and saved that settlement but with cerys... it’s complicated....

Marine: alright then. Wait here.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    matt: of course i do - i AM human...i just have a condition that makes me turn into a giant hulking furry beast every month - or in my case, lets me turn into one​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »

Veronica: Doesn't sound any different than before the Hur'q.

Jessica: *She sets the table* Come on kids, food is ready, sit down and lets eat.

RKT 2

RAdm Rose: No, other then she is exhasted, and i just added to her worries. Still as much as i like to go rushing home, we got orders. To help Andromeda fight the Reapers.

Kids come rushing out, and start grabbing food.

Rose: Kids, ts not like we feed you four times a day

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: thought you'd call yourself something else. My mistake. Being as you likely stay like that often, I would have thought you'd abandon your humanity... not in an evil way. Would it be weird to pet you? I'm not gonna but I'm curious how thats considered...

Freeman: *following and watching, closing his eyes under his helmet, sighing*
  • Options
    matt: you could try, but you'd probably end up like the human in this comic panel *holds up said comic panel, which apparently came from hammerspace since he wasn't holding anything a second ago*

1527779805.kigai_owa_issue_39_-_public.png​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Veronica: I'm sure eventually one of us will finish up with our troubles and be able to go to the other.

Jessica: Boy they sure seem ravenous. *she pats one of the kids on the head, trying to calm them down*

Oculus: Well not off to the best start, but atleast he didn't yell to shoot us on sight.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,143 Community Moderator
    Ezri: *pops up* Hi.
    Adult Ezri: Sorry. Was thinking about something.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: then why did you want my counterpart here to give you a belly rub to forgive him for some transgression? It was about the humiliation, wasn't it?

Nick: well about what?

Briana: hey. *smiles softly*

Freeman: if he did. He wouldn't last long. I'm sure he saw how we helped everyone here yesterday..
  • Options
    Jorin: were it so easy....

*the spartan walks up, her expression hidden by her helmet but the aggression in her stride hints at her anger*

Kenzie: so that one is in charge of all those on that downed ship? She’s the one who caused all of this death?

Cerys: well to a point but it wasn’t all me.

Kenzie: so you’re here for a cease fire aye? Well you can go f*ck yourself and get the hell out of my sight before I turn you into a pile of meat on the ground. And you *points to jorin* where the hell was that support huh?

Jorin: as I said things got a bit complicated...

Kenzie: oh so she bought you off and now wants to make peace after she’s ruined everything!?

Jorin: I understand your position, as some one who leads I find myself in these a lot but put aside the anger an- *hes suddenly cut off by Kenzie*

Kenzie: you lead a bunch of TRIBBLE a*s mercs no one cares if they die and you’re no “leader” so get back on your ship and f*ck off alright!

Jorin: *silently clenches his fists, oculus can easy feel his rising anger*
  • Options
    Oculus: And you lead a bunch of scraps. You want to call yourself a leader but where were you for these people? A popsicle lying in storage while they died? You have no right to insult his leadership. You have the chance to do right by your people. To end this suffering, to save them. Would you let your anger control you, keep fighting a war "you" might win, while the rest of your people die at your feet? You know you cannot beat them without suffering massive losses. How many people have to die for your pride Kenzie? How many people are you willing to sacrifice if your grudge keeps you from accepting peace.

*She sighs* You don't have to like it. You don't have to make up with them and have tea parties. All that we're offering is peace. You can still hate them, just silently, without needless bloodshed.
  • Options
    Freeman: we're more than mercs. *crosses his arms* but What, did you expect the man to kill his own mother?
  • Options
    matt: bellyrubs are different...even the werewolf in the comic admitted he liked them - before he started getting fingers shoved in his mouth​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kenzie: my pride has nothing to do with this, look around you! All of us have lost some one close to us we could have rebuilt and Made this place our new home but that damned ship ruined everything! Mothers, fathers, siblings, spouses, so many taken by the horde. *she motions to a group of marines with one huddled in a corner in a full break down* Cortez over there had to put down the zombified remains of his late wife and he’s f*cked up because of it. So it’s not about pride or a personal vendetta, it’s vengeance for those lost.... why don’t you take a look on both sides before jumping to assumptions huh?!
  • Options
    Other Universe Nick: if you don't mind, I need to bleach my eyes after seeing that. Magnus, the bleach please.

Magnus: *sighs, shrugging and opening a small portal, reaching in and pulling out a bottle of bleach*

Other Universe Nick: thank you, Magnus.