test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: on a mission like this, is it wise to get drunk? I mean I can't get drunk so obviously I'll have some. But everyone else? Don't wanna see someone get blackout drunk and fall on one of those spikes.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: there isn't enough in there to get drunk on unless you drink several bottles within a short amount of time....i mean, you don't have to drink as you would've had to drink cokes to get high on them back when they had actual cocaine in them, but you still won't get drunk off one or two bottles​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Nick: Unless you're an extreme lightweight, can you toss me one?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *alex fishes a bottle out of the carrying case and tosses it over - a real glass bottle, even, with a label wrapped around the middle depicting the name 'Silver Bullet' with the eponymous bullet set in the middle between the words with a curved movement tail coming out of the bullet's rear*

(you know what i mean by movement tail, i hope? it's those things you see in comics and cartoons that indicate something - usually a bullet - in movement - i don't know what those things are actually called)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (Yeah, I understand what you mean)

Nick: *pulls the cap off the bottle, pocketing it without a second thought, taking a swig and continuing to eat*
  • Options
    *and a second after the rich flavor of nuka cola washes over his tongue, he's then punched in the throat by the burn of the firewiskey*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Nick: tenor.gif?itemid=5074749 )

Nick: *Continues to drink* This is delicious. If this was in a metal can or plastic bottle, it wouldn't be as good though, so glass is great for it. the whisky in this complements the cola.
  • Options
    alex: there actually used to be a beer - coors, i think? - nicknamed 'silver bullet' because it came in aluminum cans with minimal decoration

cans may work okay for other types of soda or beer, but glass definitely works best for sodas like this...i know why they switched from glass to plastic and aluminium (pronounced al-u-mini-um like a proper brit, of course) back in the 20th century - but with replicators and nearly limitless energy, we needn't do that sort of thing anymore *he grabs a bottle for himself and uses his fangs to pop the cap before taking a hearty gulp*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: plastic and metal leave odd after tastes in drinks. Glass doesn't. And with your firewhisky added, glass is pretty much needed *continues to eat*
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    (*prods everyone with a stick* you're missing all the food and TRIBBLE!)

*alex takes another swig of his silver bullet, then sets it down and grabs a beef chow mein ration* anyone breaks out into song and i'll eat your face (snirksnirksnirk)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *gets mac and cheese* Still need to figure out the source of this jamming. Otherwise we don't know exactly what we're dealing with. *starts eating after warming it up*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: and blow it up to clear away the jamming - not that we really need to, but it won't hurt to do so *he says as he fishes out one of the sides that came in his ration pack while waiting for the FRH to do its thing with the entree*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Ok the way I was envisaging the network is that it went from just outside low orbit to out past twice geosynchronous orbit. But the jamming is a larger area, hence why commas gets messed up after a few clicks. The fleet is in low orbit and making no way outside the network so it’s is not targeting you.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (So bashir has what he needs to work with, right?)

Nick: *continues to eat*
  • Options
    alex: *starts eating his heated beef chow mein, glaring hard at everyone as if daring them to start singing 'werewolves of london'*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *eats, quietly humming the beat to Stone Cold Crazy*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jessica: Whyd you bring so much food?

(I was kind of just waiting for a solution, I'm not sure what to do)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    alex: because i don't know what you people like to eat, so i brought a large variety​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I'd eat just about anything. Some tea would have been great though. I'll settle for this great soda though.

Delgado/Eli: I wouldn't mind some tea.
  • Options
    alex: there are tea bags in the rations...did you think i'd leave such things out given my birth nation? for SHAME, SIR!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Nick: yet you brought no kettle! No cups! Are we supposed to just throw the bag in bottled water like savages? There are some standards to drinking tea! Even if its just a tin cup! And remember something Alex, I'm Irish! We drink just as much, if not more tea than the Brits! The only ones that have the both of us beat is the Turks!
  • Options
    alex: that's never been proven! and you can't really fit a kettle in ration packs or even away team supplies - as for cups, there should be collapsible ones in said supplies; they're not tin, but they'll do​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: it has been proven though! There are numerous studies about it. 2nd place constantly swaps between the Irish and the British! The Turks stay by because they're two whole pounds of tea consumption per capita above us. Also.... yeah the collapsible cup works. Truth be told, didn't notice it... *digs out the collapsible cup and opens it up* still need a way to boil the water... why not just put a kettle in your magic bag?.... I mean matt gifted me one, so if you don't, I may as well in the future.
  • Options
    alex: actually...i think i do have one in there *he takes the bag off his waist and sets it on the ground, then opens it up and sticks his head in...followed by his upper body...then his lower body...until he finally vanishes into the bag entirely with a loud yell, followed by a muffled crash and and even more muffled profanity*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: *While he waits, he grabs his MRE's Tea*

Delgado/Eli: *Grabs his MRE's collapsible cup*
  • Options
    (so, wonder if seeing someone vanish into a bag barely 4 feet in diameter will freak out our resident bajorans or augment)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (that'd be funny)

Nick: *Downs the rest of the cola*
  • Options
    (well, realistically, probably none of them would freak out; bashir would probably have his tricoder out, though)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *quietly eats her mac and cheese, every once in a while acting as if she's reacting to a silent conversation*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *after a few minutes, a kettle suddenly comes flying out of the bag and lands on the rocky floor some distance away with an incredibly loud 'CLANG!' and alex pulls himself out of the bag moments later like a zombie pulling its way out of a grave, cursing and swearing the whole while*​​

#LegalizeAwoo