test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Typhoon Class

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    So this .... 'spoon' ... is it designed for the Maco belt?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    thay's still in a mirror state of mind I see.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    thay's still in a mirror state of mind I see.

Some enjoy it, more than others. *cackles in background*
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
    Hey... I'm lovin' the new Mirror uniforms. I wish I could get them for all my characters without sacrificing an arm and a leg to do it. I made a pretty good Tanya cosplay for my Trill with one of the belts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Must ... get ... M.A.C.O. ... outfit ...

Throwing ... wallet ... at ... screen ... NOT ... WORKING! <Passes out>
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Is this thread still going? I'd assumed you'd all just packed your collective bags and gone home.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Nope. We will never leave! We will fight til the bitter end!

Besides... Ent MACO is awesome. I want that backpack too.
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    Our collective bags are still here, collectively. >:)
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
    I just thought of something. With the current Na'kuhl temporal shenanigans... could that lead to an eventual door for introducing the Enterprise MACO gear?

I mean I remember a Dev saying the main issue was finding a way to introduce the outfit, most likely in a way that ties into what's happening in game. The last C-Store outfit we got I think was the Drive flightsuit for Feds.

With the possibility of temporal shenanigans, I can see Ent MACO making an appearance.
    The issue is trying to find a way to give it to us? My wallet doesn't care how it arrives /throws wallet at screen
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    callevista wrote: »
    Regarding the Enterprise Maco Uniforms - can't address as to why we haven't released it. It's really a subject for our Design dept to address. But we do want to use it of course, and we know it's a very popular item. We just have to wait for approval to release it.

Decided to do some digging through the thread and... there it is... a Dev said something in the Tailor Issues thread..
    Tribble notes:
    •MACO Uniforms:
    •Renamed and re-categorized pieces.
    •Adjusted the backpack Straps to clip less.

None of the current maco sets come with a backpack do they?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1218953/tribble-maintenance-and-release-notes-july-15-2016

@artan42 smells
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • omegapaladinomegapaladin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Anyone every tried making a version of the MACO uniform using other uniform parts?​​
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Calling it now, it anything released will probably be in lobi boxes.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Tribble notes:
    •MACO Uniforms:
    •Renamed and re-categorized pieces.
    •Adjusted the backpack Straps to clip less.

None of the current maco sets come with a backpack do they?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1218953/tribble-maintenance-and-release-notes-july-15-2016

@artan42 smells

I see the little notification icon, my little heart swells, I find out it's only @thay8472 spamming with his incessant whining about MACO stuffs, I grow more sad by the minute, I eat marmite straight out of the tub :( .​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Calling it now, it anything released will probably be in lobi boxes.

Could be Dilithium like with the 23c WOK Uniforms.
    5IEPliw.png

So uhhh ... if I learn ' Throw wallet at PC III ' can we get this uniform? :)
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    MACO was disbanded. Sorry :p

#TASforSTO

artan42 wrote: »
    MACO was disbanded. Sorry :p

YOU SHUT YA FACE! It was reformed for the wars we battle today .... maybe I can find one on the Franklin in a box somewhere!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    As my main and his crew is mirror Section 31, the mirror version of the MACO costume would be very nice indeed, perfect for a crew uniform and for assault teams.
    The insignia looks very nice
    latest?cb=20090610180257&path-prefix=en

NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
      the MACO uniform is 2 million Dil on tribble ATM.
    • zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
      Yep, as Tuskin said, the Enterprise MACO uniform, and Wrath of Khan Excursion Jacket, Wrath of Khan Engineers Vest, and Wrath of Khan Captains Vest are now in the Tribble server. Check todays (July 27, 2016) Tribble patch notes. :)
    • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
      This seems like a great opportunity to FINALLY get this uniform in game:

Jean-Luc_Picard_in_vest,_2373.jpg
      Well ... yay it's in the game at last but £42 for the maco outfit alone? I don't think so.
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      Well ... yay it's in the game at last but £42 for the maco outfit alone? I don't think so.

42 eh? I'd say that was some kind of sign ;)

I'm assuming the prices will come down once Cryptic gets suitably harangued.​​

#TASforSTO

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      two and a half years later, it's finally coming :)

Just wish it was account unlock ... 50 bucks should at least get us that much ...
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
      edited July 2016
      Well at least I can use the ENT Maco outfit in the foundry ... wait .. my bad ... whoops ... this thread was about the Typhoon Class!

uss_templar.jpg

^^ Want!
      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
      That threw me for a bit :D. It's nice all these people suport this ship though.

#TASforSTO

edited July 2016
      Well at least I can use the ENT Maco outfit in the foundry ... wait .. my bad ... whoops ... this thread was about the Typhoon Class!

uss_templar.jpg

^^ Want!

I don't know how in the heck that comment got in this thread, was reading a thread about the Maco uniform when I typed that last night ... odd

Anyway, typhoon would be awesome too!
      eaY7Xxu.png
      After performing a search I believe I was trying to reply to this thread:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1146230/enterprise-maco-outfit?sso=eyJuYW1lIjoiIiwicGhvdG91cmwiOiIiLCJjbGllbnRfaWQiOiIxNDQzOTY4OTgxIn0=+43711ceb4c9c77fa93ff1ef82ade06bbcbace757+1469728669+hmacsha1

However, it seems every comment was deleted and the thread closed, I wonder if that happened while I was typing that message and that somehow got the comment posted here ... bizarre.
      eaY7Xxu.png