2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by thay8472 on

Comments

• Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Lost in the foundry since forever.
    Why did they even build it if it isn't in the game?

They could add it as a reward for t4 military to the doff assignments. Or any other way, just add it.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited February 2014

They could add it as a reward for t4 military to the doff assignments. Or any other way, just add it.

*Slaps Revandarklighter*

That means more grinding! C-store it!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Indeed.

I'm still waiting for the Liberated Borg Jem'Hadar to make an appearance.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I honestly don't see the appeal in it.

*Hides behind flame shield*
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I honestly don't see the appeal in it.

*Hides behind flame shield*

Well you don't need to, enough others do.
    I don't see the appeal in a lot of fed uniforms, or playable pakled. Doesn't mean that shouldn't be there.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Well you don't need to, enough others do.
    I don't see the appeal in a lot of fed uniforms, or playable pakled. Doesn't mean that shouldn't be there.

or those cats... I say we remove those from the game in favor of playable Risians.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    thay8472 wrote: »
    or those cats... I say we remove those from the game in favor of playable Risians.

Now you have taken it really far lol.
    I just said I don't find the appeal in that uniform, I prefer the MACO we have atm.

Y'all act like just because I don't like it I said it shouldn't be in-game.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    vhiranikosvhiranikos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I just said I don't find the appeal in that uniform, I prefer the MACO we have atm.

Unless, you know, you really ARE saying it shouldn't be in-game, This is one of those times where you should keep your opinion to yourself and just chime in to say "this was made for the game already, let us have access to it." along with everyone else.

Anyway i'd buy it for sure.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Someone should look into your flame shields, they seem broken^^
    The mako outfits are not supposed to be a replacement for the maco armor. They are "just" a uniform. Or better should be.
    (Essentially you can consider them as the suit the macos wear under the armor if you want^^)

I'd personally want them just for bos anyway. I like the idea of having not only my officers, but also a tour of trained soldiers to accompany me...exactly like the macos in ent^^
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    vhiranikos wrote: »
    Unless, you know, you really ARE saying it shouldn't be in-game, This is one of those times where you should keep your opinion to yourself and just chime in to say "this was made for the game already, let us have access to it." along with everyone else.

Anyway i'd buy it for sure.

You are taking what I have said completely out of context. I stated I do not see the appeal in the item. That is no different than someone posting saying they don't like an idea someone else made etc.

It's a forum, you share opinions on the forum.

@revandarklighter

I did not say I believed it would be replacing the current MACO. I simply stated I like the other MACO suits.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You are taking what I have said completely out of context. I stated I do not see the appeal in the item. That is no different than someone posting saying they don't like an idea someone else made etc.

It's a forum, you share opinions on the forum.

@revandarklighter

I did not say I believed it would be replacing the current MACO. I simply stated I like the other MACO suits.

WHAAAAAT? You don't want the old Maco costume in game? You don't find it appealing?
    You do not have to buy it if you don't want. But I will do it right now.

:D:P
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    WHAAAAAT? You don't want the old Maco costume in game? You don't find it appealing?
    You do not have to buy it if you don't want. But I will do it right now.

:D:P

*Facepaw*

:rolleyes:

10chars.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    anyway... now that the cat is dead. Where T'is be our enterprise maco outfits? :confused:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My optimistic side says they're being withheld for a bundle release with all the other cool ENT stuff players commonly ask for.

My cynical side says that bundle's never coming because the current one sells well enough and the playerbase wants moar neelix and coffee jokes.
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I wonder which staff member who was working on it in their spare time got excommunicated or otherwise moved on? The files have been there for a while. An old bug in the Foundry allowed people to see that the parts at least existed in name.

I'd love it if they *did* ever release the set, though. Buy it right off the bat on release.
  • Options
    spartan603spartan603 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    theoryfive wrote: »
    I wonder which staff member who was working on it in their spare time got excommunicated or otherwise moved on? The files have been there for a while. An old bug in the Foundry allowed people to see that the parts at least existed in name.

I'd love it if they *did* ever release the set, though. Buy it right off the bat on release.
    Someone should look into your flame shields, they seem broken^^
    The mako outfits are not supposed to be a replacement for the maco armor. They are "just" a uniform. Or better should be.
    (Essentially you can consider them as the suit the macos wear under the armor if you want^^)

I'd personally want them just for bos anyway. I like the idea of having not only my officers, but also a tour of trained soldiers to accompany me...exactly like the macos in ent^^

I agree a lot with what you said, despite I'm more on the Federation side than Klingon. But still they should add this into the game if MACO stands for Military assault Command Operations then why don't they add the uniform from the Enterprise series because that looked more Military than the MACO armor, while the MACO armor looks great don't get me wrong I love the MACO armor, but they should add this into the game to add more of a Military look to it, I understand Starfleet's main function is obviously exploration. But their Special forces are obviously not explorers so they should have the Enterprise series MACO outfit as something worn underneath or just as a Uniform because that looks more Military than the current uniforms out if not as something worn underneath the armor, than as a special uniform for those who have completed the MACO Mk11 or MK 12 sets (includes the costume outfit customization).
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    So... about that maco outfit cryptic? :cool:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    5IEPliw.png

tribblemaco.jpg

entmaco2.jpg

When? Where? Why?! :o
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thay8472 wrote: »
    *IMG Snip*

When? Where? Why?! :o

I knew it was in the files, but seriously? 100% done, and not released? One. Hundred. Percent. Done?!

Okay, now I'm sure it was something made on spare time by a dev who left (or was fired) without being able to pass on their work. That or the rest of the team just gave up.
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I so wont this outfit there could added it to the c-store but instead of making a new outfit for the next rep just add this please dev it will save some work. Then maybe u can have the time to fix buged outfits for cats n kdf HG
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Found some more.

entmaco1.jpg

yEZNvvS.jpg

screenshot_2013-04-07-11-50-23_zps5fa151a0.jpg
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Your Enterprise-era MACO outfits went to go live on a farm with the animated andorian antennae and unique race badges, and they took their friend the Ushaan-tor that dstahl tweeted long ago with them.

Type 5 Material was there, they can vouch that the farm exists and all the art assets that live there have all the food they can eat and play all day in the vast open fields and they simply couldn't be happier where they currently are. And you want your beloved canon art assets to be happy, don't you?

Now go drop $50-$100 on the Cryptic-designed Dyson ships, consumer.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    Your Enterprise-era MACO outfits went to go live on a farm with the animated andorian antennae and unique race badges, and they took their friend the Ushaan-tor that dstahl tweeted long ago with them.

Type 5 Material was there, they can vouch that the farm exists and all the art assets that live there have all the food they can eat and play all day in the vast open fields and they simply couldn't be happier where they currently are. And you want your beloved canon art assets to be happy, don't you?

Begone satan... I want ma epic outfits!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd drop 550 zen on these in a second.
    ACCESS DENIED
  • Options
    wdocwdoc Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    More uniforms would be nice, well more "new" uniforms.
    Doc of Hammer
  • Options
    risingstorm1risingstorm1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I want Ent Maco outfit gimme gimme
  • Options
    thefastone21thefastone21 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    When will we get this?
  • Options
    mvp333mvp333 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    iconians wrote: »

Evidently, this is how Cryptic treats nearly everything that would make the game more Trek and less stupid rainbow shiny cash grab...
  • Options
    imadude3imadude3 Member Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Gimme Gimme Gimme!
    Maintaining peace through overwhelming firepower.
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I wouldn't use these personally, but if the assets are already there and working, why not make them purchasable?