test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Typhoon Class

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    I hope everyones having a good holiday.

As someone pointed out this thread is coming up its second anniversary. I say we all meet up on Kobali Prime and slaughter everything that moves.
    I love a good Vaadwaur massacre. :D When?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    *Crawls into the thread.*

Must.... make.... post....

Take.... my.... money!!!!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    *Crawls into the thread.*

Must.... make.... post....

Take.... my.... money!!!!

*makes it rain*
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    *Gets medical equipment to revive thay if necessary*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • breezzzer1234breezzzer1234 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    'Yay Sutherland'

Second 'Enterprise M.A.C.O. Anniversary' coming up.

Here are the events.

February 15th: 7:00PM (GMT) We'll all meet at ESD. Demanding the Enterprise Maco outfit in local chat.
    February 15th: 8:00PM (GMT) We'll all go to New Romulus / Dewa III / Mol'Rihan and take pictures of the 'Armored Hathams.'
    February 15th: 9:00PM(GMT) @Artan42 will come to the forums and make a thread about wanting New Romulus Rhino pets.
    February 15th 2018: 9:00PM(GMT) Artan42 will celebrate 2 years of wanting New Romulus rhino pets.

February 16th: 8:00PM (GMT) We'll all meet on Risa to celebrate this thread being active for two years.
    February 16th 9:00PM (GMT) We'll realise this thread has been active for two years and start crying.

February 17th 10:00PM (GMT) @artan42 will tell us the tale of 'The Beard and the Wasp.'

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I'm confused. I think I'm supposed to ask for something from someone at sometime.

I'll be buggered if I know what where or who.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    artan42 wrote: »
    I'm confused. I think I'm supposed to ask for something from someone at sometime.

You don't know?! You let the team down Artan42! TEAM DOWN!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!

I let the team down!? You want me to spin some yarn at 10 o'clock at night! What do ya think I am? An owl!?​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

I let the team down!? You want me to spin some yarn at 10 o'clock at night! What do ya think I am? An owl!?​​

I could assist, in that regard.
    R E M A I N

• wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    Two years, and they STILL won't give us a uniform that's already in the the game... That's messed up.

But then again, I've been waiting five years for them to finish the skins on my Borg Captains...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator

Here are the events.

February 15th: 7:00PM (GMT) We'll all meet at ESD. Demanding the Enterprise Maco outfit in local chat.
    February 15th: 8:00PM (GMT) We'll all go to New Romulus / Dewa III / Mol'Rihan and take pictures of the 'Armored Hathams.'
    February 15th: 9:00PM(GMT) @Artan42 will come to the forums and make a thread about wanting New Romulus Rhino pets.
    February 15th 2018: 9:00PM(GMT) Artan42 will celebrate 2 years of wanting New Romulus rhino pets.

February 16th: 8:00PM (GMT) We'll all meet on Risa to celebrate this thread being active for two years.
    February 16th 9:00PM (GMT) We'll realise this thread has been active for two years and start crying.

February 17th 10:00PM (GMT) @artan42 will tell us the tale of 'The Beard and the Wasp.'

And what would those times be Pacific?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kylethetruekylethetrue Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Sure would be cool to have these uniforms in the game. How often do they add new Cstore ones anyways?
    "Thou shalt respect the weak and shalt constitute thyself defender of them."
    -3rd Commmandment of Chivalry
    FAWhard_zpsssqnai1l.jpg
    Sure would be cool to have these uniforms in the game. How often do they add new Cstore ones anyways?

uhhh I believe the last outfit added was either the intelligence outfit or the Tal Shiar Romulan outfits ... and that was ... two years ago.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!

uhhh I believe the last outfit added was either the intelligence outfit or the Tal Shiar Romulan outfits ... and that was ... two years ago.

Intel was the last (or the most recent) C-store costume for Romulans. The Tal'Shiar Uniform is a mission reward, and it has never been completed, updated, or fixed. It is likely the least complete uniform in the game, and has (likely) been, since LoR. There have been multiple threads about it, none of which have solved anything coming close to a solution. I hope with the Lockboxes eventually being reworked, that the complete RSE regalia (which imo, is one of the best ingame) will be placed in the Lobi store (and be tied to the Tal'Shiar Lockbox, of course).
    R E M A I N

bltrrn wrote: »
    The Tal'Shiar Uniform is a mission reward, and it has never been completed, updated, or fixed. It is likely the least complete uniform in the game, and has (likely) been, since LoR. There have been multiple threads about it, none of which have solved anything coming close to a solution. I hope with the Lockboxes eventually being reworked, that the complete RSE regalia (which imo, is one of the best ingame) will be placed in the Lobi store (and be tied to the Tal'Shiar Lockbox, of course).

13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
    ​​

#TASforSTO

bltrrn wrote: »
    The Tal'Shiar Uniform is a mission reward, and it has never been completed, updated, or fixed. It is likely the least complete uniform in the game, and has (likely) been, since LoR. There have been multiple threads about it, none of which have solved anything coming close to a solution. I hope with the Lockboxes eventually being reworked, that the complete RSE regalia (which imo, is one of the best ingame) will be placed in the Lobi store (and be tied to the Tal'Shiar Lockbox, of course).

13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
    ​​

Yes, Artan. The ones that are in that now infamous picture, plus the uniforms beyond SA (50). I think many of us are hoping that it will come, one day. <3
    R E M A I N

2 years today!

@artan42 tell us the tale of the ... 'the wasp and the beard' !!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    2 years today!

Nope. That's tomorrow.

Here are the events.

Though I did miss making the thread about rhinos, sorry.​​

#TASforSTO

2 years today!

Nope. That's tomorrow.

Here are the events.

Though I did miss making the thread about rhinos, sorry.

It's three hours early, but sod it. I'm not waiting 'till 10.

Once upon a time there was luxurious fine beard attached to a Human of little note. Once upon another time there was a luxurious fine wasp. Now this wasp had a dirty little secret, it loved beards, it loved rolling itself into the fine hairs of facial furniture.

To cut a long story short, somebody got a wasp in their beard and stung that person until their head swelled up like a large red football.
    I can also confirm that the person in question didn't have a super cool (and certainly not evil) goatee. Unfortunately the lawyers have advised me not to say anymore. Not my lawyers mind, just lawyers in general. And not about beard stories, just about saying things in general.

@thay8472 there, now can you please give me my bloody ENT MACO uniform now?​​

#TASforSTO

2 years today!

Nope. That's tomorrow.

Here are the events.

Once upon a time there was luxurious fine beard attached to a Human of little note. Once upon another time there was a luxurious fine wasp. Now this wasp had a dirty little secret, it loved beards, it loved rolling itself into the fine hairs of facial furniture.

To cut a long story short, somebody got a wasp in their beard and stung that person until their head swelled up like a large red football.
    I can also confirm that the person in question didn't have a super cool (and certainly not evil) goatee. Unfortunately the lawyers have advised me not to say anymore. Not my lawyers mind, just lawyers in general. And not about beard stories, just about saying things in general.

@thay8472 there, now can you please give me my bloody ENT MACO uniform now?​​

Again ... again ... again !!!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    2 years today!

Nope. That's tomorrow.

Here are the events.

@thay8472 there, now can you please give me my bloody ENT MACO uniform now?

Again ... again ... again !!!

In two years. I'll give you the rest of the story in 2 more years.​​

#TASforSTO

• sway82sway82 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    With all those ENT temporal cold war, Xindi, Na'kuhl, Sphere Builder stuff going on right now, i would assume that we will soon see the MACO Outfit as a time travel Episode reward? Or maybe in a sphere builder lockbox or something like that? As Enterprise Maco's where plot wise involved in sphere exploration. So if you ask me we get it sooner than later. At least i hope so ... :smiley:

Not forget to mention: Shut up and take my money Cryptic!!!11
    sway82 wrote: »
    With all those ENT temporal cold war, Xindi, Na'kuhl, Sphere Builder stuff going on right now, i would assume that we will soon see the MACO Outfit as a time travel Episode reward? Or maybe in a sphere builder lockbox or something like that? As Enterprise Maco's where plot wise involved in sphere exploration. So if you ask me we get it sooner than later. At least i hope so ... :smiley:

Not forget to mention: Shut up and take my money Cryptic!!!11

Take my money!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    rattler2 wrote: »

Oh, you know, torture and stuffs.​​

#TASforSTO

So this .... 'spoon' ... is it designed for the Maco belt?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    thay's still in a mirror state of mind I see.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    thay's still in a mirror state of mind I see.

Some enjoy it, more than others. *cackles in background*
    R E M A I N

Hey... I'm lovin' the new Mirror uniforms. I wish I could get them for all my characters without sacrificing an arm and a leg to do it. I made a pretty good Tanya cosplay for my Trill with one of the belts.