test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,047 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *goes in and starts setting up*

Amara: *shows up, still adjusting her new armor* I swear they gave me the wrong size on purpose...

Kayla: *shows up with her children* Wow... is everyone invited?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo runs up to Evie: EVIE! I....glad you are here.

Amanda: Yeah, everyoen here, lets play.

Capt Rose: No, Amara, when you have kids, you gain and lose some of body definition.

Rose: True, but if she didn;t have such form fitting armor.

Capt Rose: Well considering you super heroes costume is just a few sheets of cloth.

Rose: Oh, maybe the best idea in a battle is to nto give them a chance to hit.

Capt Rose: Only a fool or a superhero think a fight starts on thier terms.

Fiona: I think Mommy and and Auntie are abotu to hurt each other.

Leo: I got you this Evie. (Its a white chocolate bar, that amazing is melted or crushed)

Amanda: no, our Mamas will stop it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,047 Community Moderator
    Amara: I wear anything bulky, it hampers my mobility. I'm a Hunter Guardian. We kinda need to be able to move. *still messing with her armor*
    Evelyn: Chocolate!

(Dang it... I forgot the name of Amara's kid. >.< I know its somewhere in this monster of a thread...)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex walks up and places a paw on both rose's shoulders, squeezing none-too-gently* play nice, both of you...and speaking as a former superhero and member of UNITY, i can tell you with absolute certainty that superheroes never start fights on their terms - villains act, superheroes react​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Krystal: I'm gonna act if ya'll don't get in here and stop clogging up the corridor!

Deunan: *arrives* Wow... traffic jam much?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,224 Arc User
    Jessica and Veronica: No fighting.

Anya: No fighting. *pulls on Rose*

Ellvat: Well warlocks tend to have even lighter armor. Though I have experimented with heavy armor before.

(Just make a new name that's what I do for Reina's son I always forget his name.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Capt Rose smirks : We weren't going to fight here, Anya. (As she shrugs off the paw)

Rose goes down to Anya: It's allright, Princess. Mommy won't spoil this day for you.

Leo moves out of the way until Evie goes in. He then weasel in next to her.

Fiona is already at the beach running away and towards the waves that lap the beach.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Is it just me or our children already pairing off?
  • Options
    pairing off is one thing...as long as they don't start mounting each other in public, i personally don't care what anyone does - or if they do, at least invite me to watch *the wolf says as he walks through the open holodeck doors*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Jessica: I'm not sure but it sure seems Leo is trying to.

Jessica 4: I'm sure its fine.

*Zach runs off seeming oblivious to the conversation*

*Quinn comes with His and Deunan's kids and sets them down*

Anya: Thank you. *hugs Rose*
  • Options
    Rose: Maybe, Leo isn't like the others. The other will go and chase, run. He is usually breaking things open. He is always trying to figure out how things work. It's been awhile since he has been like this. (Rose goes inside and watches her kids play. )

Capt Ross goes over to Veronica: You know that we were teasing each other?

Amanda goes over to an area where the picnic and grill cna be set up.

Fiona tags Amanda: Your it. (Fiona runs off with Amanda chasing her)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Now it seems like it but you two did sound like you were going to get physical.

*Anya follows after the other kids but stops and looks around at the scenery*

Jessica 5: You have a point.
  • Options
    Krystal: Alex... I would never allow you to watch anyone. *points the spatula at the werewolf* And I seriously doubt their parents would either. *goes back to the grill*

Deunan: *hugs Quinn* Been a while huh?
    Ezri: *is trying to make a sandcastle*
  • Options
    well, i don't have to watch...i can join in too - threesomes are fun​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: Oh hell no! Not with my daughter you're not!
  • Options
    *he bursts out laughing at that* relax, i didn't mean i'd do that with anyone in this extended family group...oh, merlin, the look on your face was priceless! *he chokes out, still laughing hysterically*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *The Lexington officers are all giving Alex death glares. Krystal's tail actually pops out and puffs up as well*
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    *still laughing hysterically, actually starting to wheeze as he struggles to catch a breath*

(also, 13,000!!!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Alex is pelted by an orb of water*
  • Options
    Quinn: Oh yeah. *kisses her*

*Zach and Cleo help Ezri*

*Jessica also tosses a snowball at Alex*
  • Options
    *he yelps and jumps as the ball of water hits him, then gets knocked over by the snowball, hitting the sand and sending it flying*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: Nice shot Krys!
    Krystal: *pantomimes blowing smoke from the barrel of a gun before going back to the grill*
  • Options
    *groans and spits out a mouthful of holo-sand, then slashes his paw through the water, sending a stream directly at jade*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Krystal manages to deflect it, as she is still standing by the barbecue grill. It looks like she's getting better with her water magic*
  • Options
    *shakes himself off and brushes stray sand from his fur* geez...that was a complete overreaction​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose looks at Jessica: When you devolp that power.

Fiona stops and points to Ezri: Let's help.

Amanda: Ok ( they both come over to Ezri)

Capt Rose: Possibly later, maybe after this war.

Leo has somehow gotten a hold of a quadcopter and using his tricorder to fly it. He offers Evie to try it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Evelyn looks at it like its a foreign object*
    *Ezri and Perce welcome the help*

Krystal: What? No compliment on my improving skills?
  • Options
    Rose: Even a dogs butt can get sunburn.

Capt Rose: iT was her not me.

Leo just shrugs and goes back to fly the copter. It flies a little bit and just hovers at eye level. (It's small)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Jessica: I've had it for a while now honey.

Veronica: You did good Krys. What? *looks at the Rose's*
  • Options
    Capt Rose pointing at Rose: She said it not me.

Rose: you thought of it.

Capt Rose: Can not prove it?

Rose: why so defensive about it then?
    Ancient Griffon insult