What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Veronica: I know I just feel tired.

Jessica 4: You turned down sleeping by us. And I don't think they will get that many.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *comes out of her ready room with her children* Tala...
    Tala: Already on course Krys. Go. Be a mother for a change.
    Krystal: Thanks. Come on everyone. Maybe I can barbecue or something while we're at it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo runs to Krys: Really Barbeque, please. Auntie Krys, pretty please.

Fiona: yeah, playtime. (Helps Cleo and Ezri up)

Amanda: not it.

Capt Rose goes to Veronica: If you aren't feeling well, let our friends watch the kids while I'll take you back.

Rose: I know, but I didn't want any green eyed Jessicas. (She sees the Kids start to leave the ready room) Ready to watch chaos as all our kids be kids? Oh by the way (she kisses Jessica) I do love you, all of you.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Veronica: I'll be fine.

Jessica 4: We love you too. *smiles*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Alright! I'll go get thr grill.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Leo runs back up tot he turbolift: Come on, we got barbeque.

Rose: Leo, no running, or I will grab you and take you down there myself.

Fiona: Leo, slow down.

Amanda: Yeah, leo.

Leo: Might miss Evie.

Capt Rose looks at her wife, wondering if it is just being tired.

Rose: so do we know anything abotu the Kremin.

Capt Rose: Not much offically.

Rose: Unoffically?

Capt Rose: Well, Alex has a beef with them, but no one but him knows about it.

Rose: Alex wouldn't lie about that.

Capt Rose shrugs: Its like you saying you are from an alternate Earth but that version is destroyed.

Rose: But I have powers that no one can explain.

Capt Rose: True, hence no one doubts it existed. However, other then Alex's memories, nothing cna supstantiate his claim.

Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Veronica doesn't notice the look and yawns*

Jessica: Careful kids.

Anya: Okay.

Reina: This will be a nice break.
  • Options
    Rose smiles at the gaggle of kids as they all get into the turbolift: You kids stay with Mama. I am going to see about someone else.

Leo: Evie? (His face brightens even more)

Rose: Maybe.

Capt Rose: Amanda, Jack, I want you to hug your Mama, then stay with Auntie Krys and Auntie Jessica. Mama needs some sleep.

Amanda: But, But, Mama wants to play?

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: I can see if Kayla can bring her kids too.
  • Options
    Rose: Knowing her, it be easier if we just kidnapped her. She just as bad as we are about taking time off. so i'll aske her if she can, then ask her if I cna take her kids at least.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Alright. I'll meet you on the Holodeck.
  • Options
    Jack: Yeah.

Veronica: No I'll be fine. Maybe I just need to do stuff.

Jessica 2: Good luck honey.
  • Options
    Rose gets off at the Medbay, and walks over to it. She enters it.

Rose: Is Dr. reynolds here?

Capt Rose: Ok.

Alex now gets the updated files on the KIS Annorax, and soem of the files on the simulation pertaining to it. So far, while the Annorax weapon seems to be ready for testing, the simulatiosn for what should be targetted have not been satisfactory. Consensus is somehow to cause the Yamato from finding Iconia, so that the reestablishment of contact with the Iconians wont happen. Options like making sure the Iconains dont become the spacefaring race causes way too much variances.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Yea... just finishing up some work.
  • Options
    Rose: Well, we are going down to the holodeck with the kids, annnd one of my sons wants to say hello to a daughter of yours. So we are kidnapping your kids. (she does this with a smile) So either you can come with us or not. You can use ti to get soem rest or have some couple tiem with Shadow, or come down with us and enjoy and laugh as two years olds play tag. I also want to get Mel's and Dee's kids too. (She does bring her down) Unless you got soemthing else with them.

Holodeck level

the door opens, and Leo runs down the hallway, with Amanda half running.

Capt Rose: Amanda, Leo, what did we tell you?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: I got nothing.
  • Options
    Rose: Well, I probably not return empty handed, so i'll follow along, just in case you change your mind. (Rose gets her communit out) . Mel, Dee, this is Rose, you think you cna get your kids to the holodeck here, so we get the entire clan together for a little r and r?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jack: No running. *tries to stop Leo from running*

Veronica: We don't want you to get hurt.
  • Options
    Capt Rose: Does he do this all the time, Jess? (Holding Veronicas hand, and Amandas hand too)

Leo is at the door they usually spend time on the Holodeck: Yeah I win. Remember too.

Fiona: Smells different, why Auntie Krys?

((So skip a couple a days and arrive in Kyana system to start the Temporal fiasco?))

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Krystal arrives with Ezri and Perce, and pulling a Barbecue Grill*
    Kayla: I'll be there.
    Deunan: I'll see if I can pry Amelei away after I get my son. She and Tala are the only ones so far who haven't had kids so should be easy.
  • Options
    (If you want to we can)

Jessica 3: Well usually he just takes stuff apart its nice to see him so hyper.

Jack: I no smell anything.
  • Options
    Krystal: I haven't started cooking yet...
  • Options
    Fiona: Becuase he wants to see Evie.

Leo: No, want to play

fiona: With Evie.

Leo: Do not.

Fiona: Do too.

Capt Rose: (Sighs) at least Jack and Amanda arent liek that.

Rose: You know, our kids are growing up too fast.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Yea... alright everyone inside.
    Kayla: At least you don't have to deal with the added detail of fur every once in a while.
  • Options
    Rose: You made that choice, not me. (She smirks at that) So are they still furry?

Leo: No Evie. No not go inside.

Amanda: Come on, Leo. No be stubborn. Evie will show. (As amanda grabs his arm)

Capt Rose: At least on the holodeck we dont have to worry about sunburns.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Thankfully... not as much. But they have their moments. Usually I stick Matthew with bath duty when one of them wolf's out. *devious smirk*
    Krystal: You don't go in now, you might not get barbecue. *goes in with the grill*
  • Options
    Zach: Come on Leo.

Veronica: Yep. I hate sunburns. And I'm sure the kids would hate them too.
  • Options
    Leo: But then Evie misses it too.

Amanda: No, she wont. Auntie Krys wont let that happen.

Leo looks around. He is conflicted.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ellvat: What are you guys up to? *walks over to the group*
  • Options
    Capt Rose: Ellie, you a sight for sore eyes. Well, we are trying to set up a play date for the kids, and have a barbeque before we kit Kyana system. We all need soem time to relax since the Jessica Abduction and the disaster at the Iconia sphere.
    Ancient Griffon insult