test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    *Krystal just takes another drink from her bottle*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    eh, TRIBBLE medical opinion...it's just opinion anyway *he pulls a bottle of firewhiskey from his bag and takes a large swallow*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Just be glad you're not married to a Doctor like Shadow. *sideways smile*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    no, i'm just mated to someone i tried to kill when i met him, since he was the one who turned me and killed my biological parents in the process *he says, nonchalantly taking another swig*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: *only response is to take another drink*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo: Ow. Hey, Uncle Alex. What you doing here/

Fiona: EZRI! TRIBBLES! (As she goes over a hugs Ezri) CLEO! (as she hugs Cleo) YEAH.

Rose: Ah, hello Alex, what is happeneing in here, a war council?

Leo: Evie?

Capt Rose: Actually, a brainstorming session, and watching kids be kids.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    oh, nothing much; just visiting auntie krystal *he says to leo* hey, who wants some chocolate? you kids like chocolate, right?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Zach: Okay. *He and Anya walk*

Jessica 3: Its good to be back.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (*pokes random things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Leo: Choclate? ME!

Fiona shakes her head as she goes to play with Ezri and Cleo.

Rose: Anya and Zach do, but they are being responsible, not like these two kids.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Zach is currently walking around the room looking for stuff to get into*

Zach: I want chocolate.

*Anya is petting a tribble*

Anya: Me too.
  • Options
    Rose: Any word on Adm Cartwright or Vestian?

Capt Rose: Vestian is still in torpor, but Reymond is out of coma. He is still in bad shape, but its hoped he will amek a full recovery, eventually.

Rose: Krys, your ears are out, whats got you mad?

Capt Rose: Operation Unthinkable.

Rose: Hmm, not surprised that anyone had thought about it. As long as they don't have a Curtis LeMay in charge, it wont happen.

Capt Rose: LeMay? who is that?

Rose: Air Force general during the mid 20th century. Architect of the strategic bombing campain against Japan, and of Startegic Air Command. He also wanted to Bomb Cuba during the Missile Crisis. He actually thought the US could win a nuclear war with the Soviet Union.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: You haven't met the guy who replaced Quinn... *growls before handing the PADD with the report over to Rose*
  • Options
    *alex reaches into his bag and pulls out three chocolate frog boxes and hands them to the kids* here you go; now watch they don't get away from you when you open the box​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose, reading: this is just request about availability of these items. Still it's rather frightening that they are asking about these things. I knew it was bad, but this entails a strategy that could backfire really bad.

Leo opens his, but let's it out. He is trying to catch it, but as a 2 year old, he can't.

Capt Rose: Well, we still got the Annorax.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2016
    whoops *he holds out his paw and leo's frog comes to a halt in mid-jump, legs flailing helplessly through the air* gotta watch those little buggers - they've only got one good jump in them, but it's a doozy​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: And we're going to be getting a good look at that ship.
  • Options
    (we don't got the annorax, because we haven't even STARTED Time in a Bottle yet; we just finished up Broken Circle)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Actually... I'm pretty sure things got a little mixed up. While Krystal was on Trill, Jessica was out in Kyana if I remember correctly.)
  • Options
    (no, while krystal was at trill, and then later that asteroid base, half the fleet was getting wiped out at the herald sphere)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (You know about the plans, and the building of the Annorax, and Quinn, Kagran, and Cartwright said they didn't like the idea. So the slaughter came before the Annorax test. )

Rose: so one faction wants to change the past, the other want to control a subspace supernova. Maybe we should find another parallel dimension.

Leo: Frog better then Tribbles.

Fiona: Tribbles purr, frogs jump.

Capt Rose: Bet ya Drake gave us this to persuade us to follow the Krenim plan.

Rose walks out of the ready room, she is not happy, almost in s depression.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (oh....oh oh OH! i just realized i got the missions mixed up - Time in a Bottle came BEFORE Broken Circle...the whole reason for the assault on the sphere was to try and distract the heralds away from kyana long enough for the annorax to be completed

so basically, everything alex said about the kyana and the krenim over the past two days just got invalidated...go idiot me *slams fist into wall and storms out*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *growls before taking a drink*
  • Options
    Fiona comes over to Rei and hugs her: Hello, Auntie Rei.

Leo goes over to one of the Jessicas: Can I keep the frog?

Cap Rose: Krys. Relax, you are just going to get greys hairs, like Jessica.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    i don't think you want to keep it, leo; it isn't a real frog, just chocolate in the shape of a frog and animated by magic​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: What would happen if we kept it?

*Jessica 4 follows Rose*

Jessica 4: What's wrong honey?

Anya: But it looks like a frog.
  • Options
    it would probably get moldy after a time like any other chocolate does *he says to jessica prime, then turns to anya and crouches down, placing his paws on his knees so he can be eye level with her* yes, it does, and chocolate easter bunnies look like bunnies, but that doesn't mean they actually ARE the easter bunny; trust me, it isn't a real frog - i don't think you would want to eat a real frog​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Anya: Did you eat a frog?
  • Options
    the only part of a frog i ever had was frog legs when i took a trip to france...they weren't too bad, but i left off on the escargot - you could never pay me enough to eat a snail​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Anya: Ewww...

Jessica: There's a reason they say it tastes like chicken.