test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    yeah, that reason is to try and trick people into eating it, much like with any other weird meat...well, i'm not falling for it

also, humans taste like chicken too, but i've yet to eat one and i never will​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose looksat the veiwscreen of Earth: For all the advancments we have, all the achievements we have done, we still are trying to blow each other up in a blaze of glory. Right now, I do not see the early 24th century any better then the early 21st century.

Leo takes the frog and eats it. He likes the chocolate but is a little down.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Tala: 25th Century. *sideways smile* The 24th was a bit more interesting before the Dominion War.

Krystal: Just having a bad day.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    and just think - it's barely started​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    *Krystal glares at Alex, fox ears pulled back*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    Anya: Its okay maybe Moma will let us get a real frog. *hugs Leo*

Jessica 4: Well we're only human.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: Thanks, Tala. (Looks at Jessica) I am just tired of this. I just want to raise my family, but this event or that disaster keeps on getting in the way. Either I am saving a city or a galaxy, moving from one crisis to another.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Capt Rose: So kids, where you want to play?

Leo: Snow

Fiona: Beach

Amanda: Beach.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2016
    how about a beach with snow on it? *the lycan asks, pretending to not notice the death glare aimed at him*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Leo, Amanda and Fiona all shake thier head.

Capt Rose: Well, you got them to agree on soemthing, Alex.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 4: Isn't that life though?

Anya: What abou a pool?
  • Options
    well, i do have a silver tongue; i've always found it easy to get disparate parties to agree - if i didn't find it soul-crushingly boring, i might've become a diplomat​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *Tries not to laugh*

Tala: No problem Rose. I think we're all feeling the same right now.
  • Options
    Leo: Mommy says Diplomats Lie and lieing is bad, so Diplomats are bad.

Capt Rose: You kids need to agree on a place to play or we will let Auntie Krystal make the decision.

Fiona: Cleo, Ez, TRIBBLE, help.

Rose: I have been a hero since i was 13 years old when I got some control of my powers, Tala. Started off just helping the kids at my orphange not get picked on, then helping people not get accosted by street gangs. I lost home becuase I couldnt find a way to save it, not its happeneing all over again, and I cnat see how to we can win, AGAIN.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Both Ezri and Perce shrug*
    Tala: We'll find a way.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    politicians lie, and by so doing, usually end up starting wars in the process; diplomats are there to clean up after their messes​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Fiona goes to Reina: Auntie Rei, I want to goto the beach. PLEASE.

Leo: Mommy says it, but Mama never wrong.

Rose: Maybe, or we get Mel to make a time capsule and put all our infomation into it so that in 50 thousand years the next cycel can defeat the Iconians.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (oh, i think i may have found a tentative theme for alex...possibly; i may end up going for something else entirely, but this does sound damn good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0r69gt22s​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tala: *laughs* I'm familiar with Mass Effect.
    Krystal: *sighs and holds her bottle* Could take 'em down to the Holodeck and imporvise.
  • Options
    (awww, nobody liked my moosic?)

what makes you think if the iconians win that there's going to be anyone AROUND in 50,000 years in a position to oppose them?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (its cool. I prefer Megalovania myself.)

Reina: I guess maybe we should go to the beach.

Jessica 4: And maybe I'll go crazy and destroy the galaxy we don't know what will happen we just have to have hope.
  • Options
    Capt Rose: Holodeck is the best. Dont have worry about jellyfish on the beach stinging you.

Amanda: What's a jellyfish?

Leo: Silly, fish Made of jelly that stings.

Amanda: Not silly.

Fiona: Let's go (grabbing Reinas arm)

Rose: so after today we got the otherside of the galaxy to see if this latest super weapon works. (To Jessica) you won't go crazy and kill everyone, because I wouldn't let you get that far.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Reina: we gotta wait for everyone to be ready.

Jessica 4: Just like how we won't let the iconians win.
  • Options
    Rose: Slight difference in handling my wife and defeating an enemy that will as sacrifice everything for what they believe is a just cause. Wait a minute. No, that's been thought off.

Fiona: Mommy says to Mama, make a command decision. I want to play outside, so does Leo, and Ezez, and Persi, and Cleo and Anya and even Zach.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (is that undertale-megalovania or something else-megalovania?)

so just so there's no confusion, by a show of hands, who wants to play outside? *raises paw*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Best we'll get is the Holodeck. We gotta get out to Kyana. *gets hugged by her kids*
  • Options
    Anya: Thanks auntie. *Jessica and Reina's kids hug her too*

Reina: Alright lets get dressed for the beach and set up the holodeck.

Jessica 4: What? *looks confused*

(The undertale one. I like the others too just not as much.)
  • Options
    Fiona: Yeah

Amanda: Yeah

Leo sits there and crosses his arm. He isnt a happy camper.

Capt Rose: Come on, Leo. Dont pout. I bet if you ask your Mommy nicely, you cna get snow.

Leo smiles and nods his head yes.

Capt Rose goes over and helps Veronica up: You seemed trouble, milady?

Rose to Jessica mind *any ideas about all eight of you being one?*
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Nah I'm just feeling a bit tired.

Jessica 4: *To Rose* I do have one idea.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Capt Rose: Tired? You seemed to good this morning, beaming with the kids in bed.

Rose puts her head on JEssicas shoulder: I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. You not being next to me.

Leo runs out onto the bridge: Mommy, Mama, Tali. We going to the Holodeck. Let's go. (As he runs up to the Turbolift)

Rose: So, over under on how many scrapes our kids get, 4? (Rose smiles at this).

Kyana system

Noye: The Annorax is ready. We need to use it now.

Nog: we wait for Admiral Jade. Let her make the decision. And that is final.
    Ancient Griffon insult