test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Typhoon Class

Comments

• bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    Some of us need more than a UFP flavour, yes. It is always good to have options.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    Needs more awesome!!! MACO!!!!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • teck6teck6 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I remember being excited for this being a possible release almost a year ago... and that darn Maco rifle in the ESD armory haunts me every time I go in there!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I changed my mind. I no longer want this, nor do I want any of youse to have it.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    artan42 wrote: »
    I changed my mind. I no longer want this, nor do I want any of youse to have it.​​

Now you listen t me my good sir.

You do want this.

You want to take this outfit and rub it all over my pixelated chest!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    thay8472 wrote: »
    I changed my mind. I no longer want this, nor do I want any of youse to have it.

You do want this.

I may have changed my mind, then I saw your last sentence and decided we should just call it quits and walk slowly backwards.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    teck6 wrote: »
    I remember being excited for this being a possible release almost a year ago... and that darn Maco rifle in the ESD armory haunts me every time I go in there!

It taunts us...

You do want this.

I might like to hear more about it... *Jayne Cobb innocent look*
    Although I doubt a rifle across the chest would be comfortable...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Why wont you take my money?!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    thay... you've changed your avatar again...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »

I'm in a Terran Empire mood. XD

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!

I'm in a Terran Empire mood. XD

Hmm, Terrans are mirror, mirror is opposite, so you don't want this uniform?​​

#TASforSTO

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2015

It taunts us...

You do want this.

Youse guys haven't made it " 'round the moons of Nibia" nor " 'round the Antares Maelstrom" let alone "perdition's flames"...

Just don't hold yer breath.
    B)

STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Oh I think we're well on our way daveyny.

Also... I doubt we'll give up even after we go through all that. ;)
  • sharksinspacesharksinspace Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »

It taunts us...

You do want this.

Youse guys haven't made it " 'round the moons of Nibia" nor " 'round the Antares Maelstrom" let alone "perdition's flames"...

B)

My Klingon went to hell and punched out the Klingon devil, if you can give me directions I'll head to the moons of Nibia, and I vacation at the Antares Maelstrom. Also we don't have breathing animations so we are always holding our breath.
    Take ...
    my ...
    money!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    They still tease us with that MACO rifle on ESD.
  • ccs46ccs46 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    TAKE MY MONEY! O_O
  • mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    also put kahn's outfit the c-store already........​​
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User

Why? You can get it for free.
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Indeed. Don't be like those idiots who use Lobi to get instant access to the Event ships, ships you get for free.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Indeed. Don't be like those idiots who use Lobi to get instant access to the Event ships, ships you get for free.

Agreed. If you have lobi to burn mail it to @artan42 ingame.​​

#TASforSTO

• lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    1: The race takes all of 5 MINUTES. That is the same amount of time as using the toilet, which you do multiple times in the day. So you can do the race before you go to work, or you can do the race before you go to bed. So you literally have NO EXCUSES for not running the race. Just log in, do the race, log out, and get on with whatever it is that you do.

2: All you need to do is remember where to jump. That will stop your momentum, so it helps in the sharp turns. And even better yet, the boundaries are not defined very well, so some of those turns can simply be jumped over. Take full advantage of those shortcuts.

3: It being a mission reward means that it is free stuff. The key-word there is FREE. Take full advantage of that.

Think of it as you would if someone in your real life offered you a brand-new car. All you need to do is one quick little 5-minute errand every day for a few weeks, and the car is all yours. But instead of doing that 5-minute job, you go BUY the car, so you can have it NOW. No. Do the smart thing, and just do the 5-minute errand, and get the car for free. It really is that simple.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    Unless you have over 10,000 lobi saved up and just cant be bothered to grind.

Wait a minute...

Enterprise Maco Outfit!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    teknesia wrote: »

Why? You can get it for free.

Yea... its a free character unlock as long as you log in to each character through ARC.

Only reason I still have ARC is for promo codes. Otherwise I stick to Steam.

Wait a minute...

Enterprise Maco Outfit!

Still with ya thay! Like the new avatar! Pass my compliments to the artist. Very well done!

Wait a minute...

Enterprise Maco Outfit!

What part of 'send to @artan42' don't you understand?​​

#TASforSTO

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »
    It taunts us...

You do want this.

B)
    My Klingon went to hell and punched out the Klingon devil, if you can give me directions I'll head to the moons of Nibia, and I vacation at the Antares Maelstrom. Also we don't have breathing animations so we are always holding our breath.
    Well.... Nibia is a bit different than it was in Khan's time. Last I heard there was a Borg shipyard there....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    Must ... get ... outfit ... lose weight ... look epic ... leather... LEATHER!!!!

@Artan42 ... the beard has spoken!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    Must ... get ... outfit ... lose weight ... look epic ... leather... LEATHER!!!!

@Artan42 ... the beard has spoken!

But I don't need to lose weight. And I always look good in leather.​​

#TASforSTO

I hope everyones having a good holiday.

As someone pointed out this thread is coming up its second anniversary. I say we all meet up on Kobali Prime and slaughter everything that moves.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    I hope everyones having a good holiday.

As someone pointed out this thread is coming up its second anniversary. I say we all meet up on Kobali Prime and slaughter everything that moves.

Unfortunately we can't kill the Kobali :(​​

#TASforSTO