test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *throws the empty soda glass at the door, causing it to loudly shatter into dozens of pieces*

whoever it is, go take a long hike out the nearest airlock! i am GOING to finish this damn book today, or i am going to RUN AMOK!

and my last name is GREYMANE, not FANG!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Voice:... Sir, the ship's counselor would like to speak to you.
    edited September 2014
    the ship's counselor can go f*ck himself - i am not a member of the crew, so i don't answer to him
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    Voice: He has to interview everyone on the ship... and since you seem to like staying here so much, he thinks he needs to get an accurate assessment on how likely you are to kill someone.
    edited September 2014
    VERY likely if i keep being disturbed!

now

go

AWAY!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Voice: Okay,...

*He walks off, and heads back to Alistair, who's shaking hands with a teen girl.*

Alistair: You're welcome, Kary. Take care, now.

Kary: Okay, doc. Thanks.

*She walks off, and the guy that was talking with Shadow walks up.*

Guy: Doctor, he's threatened to kill me if I didn't leave him alone.

Alistair: Okay, a usual response for someone like him, at least, from what I've heard. I'll see to it personally later, Norman. Thank you.

Norman: You sure doc? He could-

Alistair: I'll be fine Norman. No go on, you must have other work to do.

*Norman nods and walks off. Alistair meets with another person.*
    edited September 2014
    *growls at the door and goes back to his book*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *More hours later, there's a knock at the door.*

Alistair: Mr. Greymane, are you in?
    edited September 2014
    *still reading his book*

no; go away

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Alistair shrugs and leans against the wall next to the door.*

Alistair: What book are you reading, Mr. Greymane?
    edited September 2014
    none of your business

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Alistair: Mm hmm.... Are you feeling alright, Mr. Greymane? No headaches, homicidal urges, or flu symptoms?
    edited September 2014
    *growls and slams the PADD down, then yells at the door*

what the hell kind of dumbass question is that?! i can't even GET flu!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Alistair, calmly: Mr. Greymane, may I inform you that no one knows exactly what you can do, so 'dumbass' questions will probably happen to repeatedly. Now, please let me in. It's rather annoying to hold a conversation through a door...
    edited September 2014
    no; the door is locked for a reason - so i could have a damn day's peace to read this f*cking book without being interrupted every five minutes, WHICH I'M STILL NOT GETTING!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Alistair: I do believe I waited a rather long time before interrupting you again. And if you do not wish to be, put a do not disturb sign up. It'll help.
    edited September 2014
    *snaps fingers and large letters spelling out 'DO NOT DISTURB' burst into flame over most of the door, the flames dying off and leaving behind blood-red lettering*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Alistair: Well then, I hope we will be able to talk tomorrow then. Have a good day.

*He walks off.*
    edited September 2014
    *sighs and picks up his book yet again, then injects his carotid with another dose of analgesic to relieve his mounting tension headache*

#LegalizeAwoo

• elhajjielhajji Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    keep this page open. it automatically refreshes every minute

http://stostatus.com/
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,379 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Jade is still in her ready room, reading her own book, which is an ACTUAL book and not on a PADD, and listening to instrumental music from an old video game*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Jade is still in her ready room, reading her own book, which is an ACTUAL book and not on a PADD, and listening to instrumental music from an old video game*

nice one.

here's my fav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHnqodZoJM
    edited September 2014
    *Is listening to his own music in the Captain's Quarter's while working on the weird science thing from before and his book.*

OOC: Music, 'cause this is my first hyperlink.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V60USaluxGA
    edited September 2014
    elhajji wrote: »

OOC: This is an RP. You are welcome to join but please, try not to interrupt randomly...
    edited September 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    OOC: This is an RP. You are welcome to join but please, try not to interrupt randomly...

*is terribly sorry for posting in the wrong thread. Thought he was somewhere else.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kuntel wrote: »

(OOC: Unless it's in character and you're the Grand Vizier! :D:P

BTW, catch me in-game and ask for a specific dumb Vizier move and I will attempt to meet and exceed your expectations.)
    edited September 2014
    *finally finishes his book, just in time for dinner*

also:

O4KhYl2l

livestream code supposedly for a red matter capacitor unlock, through the arc client as always

enter quickly - it expires at the end of the stream in about 2 hours, NOT tomorrow like prior blanket codes

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,379 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Jade eats in her Ready Room, content to try and avoid any stress right now. She got herself some Mac and Cheese*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *She gets a message.*
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Ba'al is on the Bridge, suavely chatting up an Ensign. The Grand Vizier is playing video games with some off-duty junior engineers*