test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,414 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    I have a starship with Transporter capability. No need for Black Ops evac.
    If you want to set up decoys... go ahead, but the real thing is ours to plan out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ba'al: The press can track transporters if they work hard enough, and the blasted things have limited range anyway.

Besides, your starship is known across at least a dozen universes. O'Neill's training will almost certainly be necessary.

Of course, the personal details of your nuptials are entirely up to you. I will plan two extra diversions, just in case.

Hail Me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,414 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    No... it will not. Besides... throwing troops at it WILL attract attention. So will you stop treating our wedding like some kind of military event?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can handle the press...

*Says this into the armrest.*
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ba'al: I have done this before, you know.

Jackson and his wife decided to re-tie the knot as a symbolic thing after we pulled Amaunet out of her. I did this very same procedure; numerous decoys of varying trickiness, then let the happy couple sort out their own wedding and have O'Neill on standby just in case.

Worked when two of the Grand Vizier's harem ran off with each other, too, but in that case I had to add in a little judicious reworking of Alabama's backwards laws.

Long story.

Hail Me.
    edited September 2014
    *Growls a bit before doing the facedesk*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *chuckles while still working on his PADD*

jade, don't do that; you'll chip your beautiful teeth
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2014
    *Growls at Shadow, sounding like a feral animal.*
    edited September 2014
    *rolls eyes*

down boy...i said it in a purely brotherly way - i don't mate-steal
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    With your reputation, I don't believe it.

*Glares at him.*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (rose comes up to the bridge and sees Tala)

"Cmdr Tala, can i speak with you for a few moments, before I see the Captain?"

(Rose appears to be holding a PADD, or something similar)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    Tala: Sure. What's up?
    edited September 2014
    *sticks tongue out at kuntel*

i don't do incest anyway

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Same response.

*Glares at Shadow.*
    edited September 2014
    *Lifts her head from the desk*
    Do I need to seperate you two?
    edited September 2014
    First, do you think this will actually work?

(gives her the tablet she has, and shows her outline of sueing the GV in federation cvilian court for damage, and general bad publiicty.)

(also on there, after she scrolls down is another question, when is the bachelorete party?)

Secondly, I want you to help try to adjust to life in the 25th century. While it really irregular, you been around my counterpart here, so you have a far better clue then anyone what and how I will react to certain thing. I don't want to bother the Captain, with all her stress, and no one else even has a clue about my reactions. As you can tell with my reaction the bridge earlier, I don't take kindly to *******s.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    well, he's insinuating that i am not honorable...that's grounds for a duel to the death

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Honour's stupid and pointless...

*Waves a hand in his direction dismissively.*
    edited September 2014
    Tala: I'm not a lawyer... but... it could work. And... I haven't heard anything about the party yet. I think they're still trying to figure things out.

As to helping you acclimate to our time period... I know your counterpart by reputation. But... I'm sure we can work something out as well as help in any way. But you wouldn't be the first to deal with the Temporal Displacement Office. Kayla had to, and she was from the 31st Century.
    Jade: No one is dueling anyone on my ship. And I won't have my friends ripping each other appart.
    *Sighs*
    We're all stressed out from recent events. Lets not add to it alright?
    edited September 2014
    We're technically more than friends...

*Sighs.*

Even Shadow.
    edited September 2014
    Thanks, I just dont want to be treated as some lab rat or fossil and I just got a bad feeling about the new counselor. Can I see the Captain? (as she erases the question about the party)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Tala: Sure. And Rose... another famous person who went through the TDO was actually from the 20th Century. Came back with Kirk and his crew to the 23rd, along with two Humpback Whales. She was a whale expert.
    edited September 2014
    *grins smugly and goes back to his work*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Krys?

*Looks at her.*
    edited September 2014
    But i didn't bring any whales with me, wouldn't fit in the pouches on this armor.

(As Rose gives a crooked smile)

(Rose gets to the ready room door and finds the chime to ask to enter)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Holds up a finger for "One moment"*
    Come in.
    edited September 2014
    *Rolls eyes and puts face un ar,rest again.*
    edited September 2014
    (rose enters and sees a gaggle of people)

Did I come at a bad time? I have something I want you to look at before i set it in motion.

(looks around again)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Waves at her.*

His Rose. How'd you like the psych?
    edited September 2014
    Its not a problem. I think we could use the distraction.