test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Alistair: I'll ask two at a time then. Have you ever had any homicidal tendencies or thought about starting any?
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Only one person right now do I want to put a pike through his spine, rip his head and throw it into a black hole. that is Grand Vizir Worffan, and should have a report on why that is.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    Alistair: Yeah.... I have a good idea... now, second round. Have you ever thought about hurting yourself or killing yourself?
    edited September 2014
    It gets alot colder in the room, and gives you a death glare

"NO"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: Okaaaaayyyyy.... I'm sensing some hostility. Would you like to explain?
    edited September 2014
    If you need me to explain why anyone who are put thier lives on the line to save others have a very negative reaction to suicide, then you need to tear up your degree, go back to earth, and be one.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair, smiling: Miss Rose, a negative view to suicide or masochism can come from many things, having a history in both but denying it is one of them. It is required by law that I ask you to specify.

*He taps a sentence into the PADD.*

Alistair: Now then, what would you like to learn first?
    edited September 2014
    now that's a loaded question if there is one?
    (it gets back up to room temp rather quickly.)

Really the question is Who should I ask?

history, law and governance, science, pop culture, current news. Thats just the top of my head. I know the computer can give some of those question, but the how we get from point a to b has always been fascinating to me, as a archaeologist and as an explorer.

(She looks away,)

Unlike my friends, I tried and at least partially succeeded in being something other then a hero. When Portal Corp decided to actually send people through to a new dimension, they always asked if i would go. I knew why, but I didn't care. I like exploring.

Perfect blend of scientific knowledge and curiosity tempered with the combat experinces of a veteran.

Went to over 150 different Earths, and lost no one on those expeditions.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: I hear an 'until' coming...
    edited September 2014
    Nope, never lost anyone on the exploratory mission, peopel have gotten hurt. You'd be surprised by what a Viking can do in a fight. or a cave dwelling humanoid raptor.

Doesn't mean I haven't lost anyone i cared for under my command. Life of Superhero is filled with heartache.

Still being an archeologist has taught me one thing, there will always be evil people out there, and all they need to do to what they want to do, is for the good to do nothing.

And all people need a hero sometime in their lives
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: Okay. Still haven't answered that question. And don't answer with 'everything', I mean today.
    edited September 2014
    Ok, who am i citizen of? that determines what rights I do have. I guess that would be citizenship
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: You're a citizen of the U.F.P., if you want. But you won't be denied access if you want to stay an independent.
    edited September 2014
    (Rose smiles at that.)

Oh really. and UFP is based of US and European law. Can't get him a criminal trial, but..ok where is the JAG on board? Time to hit that tyrant where he wont expect it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair: You mean Worffan? You can't do anything to him... well...

*He frowns.*

Alistair: Law isn't my strong suit but... he's a foreign dignitary, you're a U.F.P. citizen, but the incident in question happened on a neutral planet, right?
    edited September 2014
    "I know he got diplomatic immunity for criminal charges, I cant make him spend time with Bubba at the penitentiary and no way i can hurt him or the regime in their wallet. But, bad press is always something leaders dont want. You cna only die once in combat, but you can die a hundred times in the press.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Alistair, muttering: Thing is, this guy can die millions of times in combat...
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    "I know he got diplomatic immunity for criminal charges, I cant make him spend time with Bubba at the penitentiary and no way i can hurt him or the regime in their wallet. But, bad press is always something leaders dont want. You cna only die once in combat, but you can die a hundred times in the press.

(I should probably note here that Ba'al has a propaganda mill that not only is openly publicly-funded but also explicitly ordered to be critical of the Regime. Something about keeping him humble and reminding him of his roots.

There's also the Regime scuttlebutt, which is less critical but a lot more crude.)
    edited September 2014
    ((OOC, she doesn't know that.))

anyways, I need to see if the Captain thinks this is a good idea. I don't want problems for her.

(Rose goes over and gives a peck on the cheek to Alistair.)

Computer, where is the Captain at? (as Rose exits the room.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *Alistair raises an eyebrow and touches his cheek.*

Alistair: Well... the meaning of a kiss can be so many things.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,414 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Captain Krystal Jade is in her Ready Room on the Bridge.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    Jade?

*Looks at her from his place on the couch.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,414 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Hm?
    *Doesn't look up from her book. At some point she had returned to her desk and had her feet up on it*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Is still playing STO on his tablet while Ba'al helps set up a nice sedate little wedding and deploys legions to keep the paparazzi away*
    edited September 2014
    Krystal, we have to run.

*Looks at the door.*
    edited September 2014
    We do?
    *Looks up from her book*
    edited September 2014
    Ba'al apparently has the same problem as Worffan... he's currently arousing attention by mobilizing forces on the planet and setting up our wedding...

*Sighs.*

Why can people just not interfere?
    edited September 2014
    *Shakes her head and goes back to her book*
    Ba'al... I appreciate the gesture... but I think we got things covered.
    *Turns the page in her book*
    edited September 2014
    Ba'al: Don't worry, I have a giant party on Sarpedon II--the space station we built after Minister Emeritus Sander blew up Sarpedon--for the unintelligent press drones, and a well-guarded one on a border world for the intelligent ones.

There's also a van headed to the waffle house in Vegas for the REALLY smart ones.

In reality the party will be taking place in utmost secrecy basically wherever you like. Insertion and extraction will be handled by High General O'Neill, who has extensive black-ops training.

Hail Me.
    edited September 2014
    ... Do they just not get it?

*Sighs and reasts his head on the pillow dejectedly.*