test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would rather fight Shadow, blindfolded, tied up, in a volcano, on the Moon then do that again. got something of my chest....How the hell did you know?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,414 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    That's what I'd like to know...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Shrugs.*

Magic.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,414 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Uh... huh... his transfer was buried in those science reports wasn't it?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    (rose gives Kuntel the evil eye)

Captain, have you gotten any rest since lunch?

(Rose does look concerned.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Well... tried to, but got blindsided by a surprise new crew member, then everyone apparently decided my Ready Room was the new hangout!
    edited September 2014
    You didn't ask me to leave....
    edited September 2014
    Ok, if you have a Y chromosone, get the hell out of here.

I don't care if you are married to her, her alternate twin from another universe, or trying to kill her, Out.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Can you believe that guy actually locked me out of my own Ready Room? This isn't just my "Office". Its my frickin' Trill Cave! I come in here to relax and read if I might be needed out on the Bridge quickly!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    just for the record...i'm pretty sure there are no volcanoes on the moon, just impact craters
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2014
    (looks around and sees no movement)

I tried.

(then a an idea formed and she smiles.)

(walks out to the bridge and walks to Tala)

"Get Dr. Reynolds up here. the Captain looks beat, and she got Kuntel and gang in there."
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Tala: Really? Well in that case...
    edited September 2014
    (Ice back in her quartets)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    *yawns and puts his feet up on the table, setting the PADD down and picking up a book instead*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Ba'al organizes armies and monitors paparazzi distribution patterns. The Grand Vizier gets up, stretches, and begins doing some actor's physical and vocal warm-ups*

Ba'al: Captain Jade, based on paparazzi distribution, it appears that all of the decoys so far have been effective. I recommend these planets for the wedding; all are quick and easy to get to and have nice, quiet facilities for both the wedding and the honeymoon.

*hands over list of a few hundred planets and universe designations*

Hail Me.

GV: *trills lips to the tune of the Imperial March from "Star Wars"*

Ahem...You know New York, you need New York, you know you love Unique New York. *repeats ten times really fast*

*does a few jumping jacks and stretches out torso*

Alright, quick practice speech, hope nobody minds...

PUNY AND INSIGNIFICANT INSERT SPECIES HERE OF THE FEEBLE INSERT ORGANIZATION HERE!!!!! LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT IS OVER!!! GRAND VIZIER WORFFAN101 STANDS BEFORE YOU, WITH GRAND VIZIER WORFFAN101'S GLORIOUS LEGIONS OF DOOM (tm), TO CONQUER THIS FEEBLE REALM IN THE NAME OF SUPREME SYSTEM LORD BA'AL, MAY HE LIVE FOREVER!!! WE SHALL CRUSH ALL RESISTANCE BENEATH OUR IRON BOOTS AND BRING YOU FREE HEALTH CARE, DENTAL CARE, GUARANTEED SALARIES, AND GUARANTEED CIVIL RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES IN THE GLORIOUS NAME OF BA'AL!!!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!!!
    edited September 2014
    *sighs and muzzlepaws*

i can't enjoy a simple damn book anymore...

ba'al, last i heard, jade is planning on getting married on EARTH at starfleet academy...just keep the vultures away from THERE

and worfffan...can't you just plagarize from the borg and change a few lines around?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *sighs and muzzlepaws*

i can't enjoy a simple damn book anymore...

ba'al, last i heard, jade is planning on getting married on EARTH at starfleet academy...just keep the vultures away from THERE

and worfffan...can't you just plagarize from the borg and change a few lines around?

Ba'al: Excellent, then we don't even need the list.

*into comm bracelet*

O'Neill, we have a location. Starfleet Academy on the Federation's Earth. Yes, the one that's not quite timeline-centered with us.

Hail Me.

GV: Uh, I'm kind of contractually prohibited from using Borg lines...

And I'm also contractually obligated to get my morning warm-ups in. I was a Shakespearean actor in high school and college, that's part of why I got hired.

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: I really am an amateur actor, and the first part of the warm-up is something I really do)
    edited September 2014
    *pulls a skull out of pants and tosses at worffan's head*

well, go back to shakespeare! at least that stuff's GOOD!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *pulls a skull out of pants and tosses at worffan's head*

well, go back to shakespeare! at least that stuff's GOOD!

*Grabs skull and strikes a pose with a grin*

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?

*takes a bow*

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    *slow golf clap*

eh, needs more soul...

*goes back to book*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *slow golf clap*

eh, needs more soul...

*goes back to book*

Yeah, I never did have the gravitas for serious roles...

Didn't stop them from casting me as Hamlet, though. God, that was a tough show.

I can do a wicked good Dogberry, though. And my Falstaff is considered to be quality as well.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    yeah, yeah...whatever you say...*he says, not really paying attention*

if you're done acting, give me my skull back - i need that for necromancy-related stuff

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Stands, brushes his clothes down, then grabs Worffan and Shadow by the ear.*

Everyone out!

*Pulls them out along with himself, and then walks to the Captain's quarters.*
    edited September 2014
    *yanks himself out of kuntel's grip and goes back inside to grab his PADD and soda, then walks back out and slaps kuntel hard across the face*

i REALLY can't enjoy a damn book in peace anymore!

*storms off back to his quarters*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Mutters something about dogs and idiocy, then snaps his jaw back into place.*

What the hell is wrong with people?

*Walks into the Captain's Quarters.*
    edited September 2014
    *Ba'al remains in the Ready Room with Jade*

Ba'al: Technically, Goa'uld are asexual, and I've been in female hosts on numerous occasions.

I even slept with this charming fellow called Captain Jack Harkness once. Nice man. Flighty, but nice.

Hail Me.
    edited September 2014
    *walks into his quarters and begins warding it against al possible intrusions up to and including intrusions by a Q-level entity*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *After an hour or two, theres a knock at the door.*
    edited September 2014
    *ignores the knocking, determined not to be interrupted until his book is finished*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Voice: Mr. Fang, sir? Mr. Fang, sir?