What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: Risa Summer Event

Comments

• Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Really like this ship, too bad I can't get it, it requires you to forget what life is, I have school and I can't play on school days...

If you already have last year's ship:
    1) Keep one character on Risa.
    2) Slot the Risian Luxury Cruiser project.
    3) Once per day, log in and talk to the Event Coordinator.
    4) Once per day, fly a set of 3 courses within 10mins.
    5) Log out and go about your business.
    or
    If you don't have last year's ship:
    1) Keep character #1 on Risa.
    2) Slot the Risian Corvette project.
    3) Once per day, log in and talk to the Event Coordinator.
    4) Once per day, fly a set of 3 courses within 10mins.
    and
    5) Keep character #2 on Risa.
    6) Slot the Risian Luxury Cruiser project.
    7) Once per day, log in and talk to the Event Coordinator.
    8) Once per day, fly a set of 3 courses within 10mins.
    9) Log out and go about your business.

Upon completion of Flying High #25:
    1) Finish the races as on the prior days.
    2) Claim your Risian Corvette and/or Risian Luxury Cruiser with the respective characters.
    3) Doing so will unlock a 96% discount on every other Risian Corvette and/or Risian Luxury Cruiser for every character on you account.
    4) Claim whichever ship you want on any additional characters for 40 Pearls, by doing one set of courses.
    5) Log out and go about your business.

The following day:
    1) Log onto your characters and claim the ship they don't have at a 96% discount, or 40 Pearls, by doing one set of courses.
    2) Log out and go about your business.

Compared to prior Events, where you had to do 25 missions for each ship you wanted, on each character you wanted to have one, with no possibility of getting more than one ship on a new character... yeah, I like this. This is coming from someone that took a hiatus from STO due to the conversion of the Anniversary Event to a grind right on the tail of the Winter Event... this is soooo much less burnout inducing than any prior Event I've taken part in. This is under 10 mins a day to unlock a discount for your whole account, and you don't even have to earn the discount on your primary character, just park an alt on Risa; you can still play your main character wherever you left off ;)

Take advantage of the discount system they implemented. Be grateful for it. It is GLORIOUS. :D

[EDIT] Oh, one other tip: you don't have to travel to Risa. The Devs were kind enough to allow a free Transwarp to Risa orbit from your Missions menu, so all you have to do is hit "J", click on the Lohlunat Summer Festival notice on the left side of the Missions menu, then click the Transwarp button. It's free, fast, doesn't affect your normal Transwarp cooldown, and works for whatever faction you happen to be on.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks that is something, but a lot of suits are still missing in that image.. :(

Well i will need to think seriously if i want to waste weeks grinding for just 1 dumb swimsuit im not sure 100% if i will like. :mad:

I can't say from first hand experience, as I haven't made it to Risa yet, but I've had friends tell me it doesn't take more than a day or two to grind for the swimsuits.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    shadokitty wrote: »
    I can't say from first hand experience, as I haven't made it to Risa yet, but I've had friends tell me it doesn't take more than a day or two to grind for the swimsuits.
    yeah, if you have several characters you can get 100 or more favors from each run of Horgahn hunt.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    yeah, if you have several characters you can get 100 or more favors from each run of Horgahn hunt.

How is this so? I get 50-52 favors each run. I have only one toon.
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • Options
    policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How is this so? I get 50-52 favors each run. I have only one toon.

50 favors for every char = 4 characters x 50 = 200 favors, for example. I suposse favors are account bind, so you can trade em to other toons of your account.

Yeah but what i wanted is to give all my female characters (except for the ferasan one) 1 swimsuit to see how it looks. Its just a question of curiosity, nothing more, if i cant get em i really dont care at all.. and the problem is, to do that, i need to grind almost for weeks, probably until the end of the event. To gather just 5 swimsuits. I can only play about 1 hour - 2 hours a day. Its enough, but i dont want to feel like thats the only thing i am going to do with my free time...
  • Options
    policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Really like this ship, too bad I can't get it, it requires you to forget what life is, I have school and I can't play on school days...

If the only thing you want is the ship, its really easy and you will waste only 10 minutes a day. 20 if you use 2 characters for the 2 ships.

I think you can do it. I mean other completely different thing will be if you want also the other stuff.
  • Options
    kira30kira30 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    neotara wrote: »
    I'm not wasting my summer for a handful of useless items. It really upsets me that the race is only 2x an hr and you have to GRAB the flag. It would be awesome if you could just run races 24-7n then I would actually want the better boards.

lol yea whoever setup the race's finish line mess must have a night job as a "stand-up comedian" because it's a joke and annoying when you come in first or second only to miss the damn flag in the split second to grab it before someone else does...but I love the hover surfing! The power boards are fun to use if ya got some friends to race around with, why they make the ramps despawn after the race is beyond me though, kinda pointless they should've left em there for fun and practice, kinda think the devs really are Vulcans sometimes LOL. :D:P
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kira30 wrote: »
    why they make the ramps despawn after the race is beyond me though, kinda pointless they should've left em there for fun and practice, kinda think the devs really are Vulcans sometimes LOL. :D:P
    you're comparing someone who made an illogical decision to beings of pure logic...in what universe does that make sense? because it certainly isn't this one
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    50 favors for every char = 4 characters x 50 = 200 favors, for example. I suposse favors are account bind, so you can trade em to other toons of your account.

Yeah but what i wanted is to give all my female characters (except for the ferasan one) 1 swimsuit to see how it looks. Its just a question of curiosity, nothing more, if i cant get em i really dont care at all.. and the problem is, to do that, i need to grind almost for weeks, probably until the end of the event. To gather just 5 swimsuits. I can only play about 1 hour - 2 hours a day. Its enough, but i dont want to feel like thats the only thing i am going to do with my free time...

There are two 'manikins' by the tailor on Risa, they will shuffle through all the costumes you can get, alternatively you can right click the box in the store to see a representation.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I keep hearing stuff about this so I went and looked around. there's at LEAST two, maybe more, board designs you see on display that are not purchasable.

There's that one you mentioned. It's NOT a faction board. It's just a green superior board. It has a Risa logo and not RR, and well, the same paint scheme in green. It's placement does suggest there SHOULD be a Romulan board though.

There's also a purple variant of the enhanced board. This one is unique in that it does NOT have the Risa logo but a Vulcan salute.

I also saw something that looked off. It's a black superior board with red trim. I'm not SURE it isn't one of the buyable boards, but none of the store icons look like it.

Rommy ship interiors were done "half-assed" did y'all really expect to get our own board like the Feds and Klings? hmmm...speaking of missing stuff to buy I noticed besides the power board issues is the Risan native swim suit, like the one the tailor is wearing...you can't even buy it. it's very nice and to me the available ones are pretty meh imo. Wish my main was a Orion female instead of a Romulan sometimes lol. Also the colors available for the Flower Accents are messed up, the only colors my character has to choose from are dark dull hues of blue,red,grey,brown, or orange. Only ankle flower wraps have all colors in the selection opened....lol :rolleyes: Still though I like the addition to this year's event.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    you're comparing someone who made an illogical decision to beings of pure logic...in what universe does that make sense? because it certainly isn't this one

Not their logic I was joking about their lack of fun emotions on the decision to disable the ramps, no big deal just making a comment lol, it would have been "fun" for some of us if we could've used the ramps for surfing 24-7 whenever we wished, I never mentioned anything about their logic :P:cool:
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The complaints seem to be unanimous.

The sand castle event while nice, gives TRIBBLE rewards (put a zero behind the number and it becomes worth doing) and has far too few starting points. The ability to knock down sculptures only helps but so much. 20 or 30 favors would be a fair reward. Or increasing the reward based on the complexity of the sculpture.

The flag finish of all races has got to go. It has no point. Checkpoint based racing is far superior. The flag gives the possibility of someone who came in deadlast winning a race that they actually lost. It really makes no sense. The cries of Pay 2 Win being shouted because someone actually bought a top tier board is absurd, but nothing compares to having to grab a flag as a replacement for crossing a finish line.

And please make the dance event twice an hour again, that party is one of my favorite parts.
    kira30 wrote: »
    Rommy ship interiors were done "half-assed" did y'all really expect to get our own board like the Feds and Klings? hmmm...speaking of missing stuff to buy I noticed besides the power board issues is the Risan native swim suit, like the one the tailor is wearing...you can't even buy it. it's very nice and to me the available ones are pretty meh imo. Wish my main was a Orion female instead of a Romulan sometimes lol. Also the colors available for the Flower Accents are just a joke only colors my character are dark dull hues of blue,red,grey,brown, or orange. Only ankle flower wraps have all colors in the selection opened....lol :rolleyes: Still thought loving this year's event.

What's half assed about the Romulan interiors? The only bad thing about them is that there's only one.

I do concur the Risan swimsuit is the only one we don't have, and it doesn't appear that you can mix and match your swimsuits.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    gurntgurnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm new to the game, but I just finished a video of the little tricks I've learned so far in the Risa event! Have been enjoying the game so far:

http://youtu.be/gABgH7fJT_Q
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    captaind3 wrote: »
    What's half assed about the Romulan interiors? The only bad thing about them is that there's only one.
    i think the fact that there IS only one interior is where the TRIBBLE part comes in
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    i think the fact that there IS only one interior is where the TRIBBLE part comes in

Well I can certainly support that statement.

On the subject of half assing, we can certainly agree that Fed interiors have their problems, but probably the most egregious is the only one engine room. Yes, I am an engineer. :cool:
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,530 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well I can certainly support that statement.

On the subject of half assing, we can certainly agree that Fed interiors have their problems, but probably the most egregious is the only one engine room. Yes, I am an engineer. :cool:

Aren't there three different engine rooms Fed side? Defiant/Belfast, TOS Connie, and the standard ugliness that no one wants. It would be nice to have more interiors and engine rooms all around. Voyager, Prometheus, Vesta, and many others from the two factions and even some for the half a faction.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    spookpwaspookpwa Member Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Favors are not account bound.

One can do 3 runs unless one have floaters with higher speed.

So if one can get 150 to 200 each hunt if one have enough alts.
    Still not worth it for clothing only wearable on Risa, and to get it up to 200 each hunt one do need to get the floaters first. :P
    Double_e23652_217093.jpg

A test server is supposed to be used to properly test patches before patching anything....
  • Options
    meekotruhartmeekotruhart Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I really enjoy the new events added to the Risa experience! I think it would be nice if at some point in the future you also added....

A cliff diving event - the more you participate the more styles of diving and the more stunts you learn.

A new island on Risa to travel to with 'dune buggy/land rover' races... like the one Picard uses in 'Nemesis'.

((also, why not add more patterns to the fabric's? Tropical flowers on the swimsuits?))

And where do the women of Risa get their hair dyed? I want some bright color's as well... why not add a barber where we could purchase brighter hair colors with Lohlunat Favors?
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    irwin109 wrote: »
    There are two 'manikins' by the tailor on Risa, they will shuffle through all the costumes you can get, alternatively you can right click the box in the store to see a representation.

Are you talkin about the "partial wetsuit" which is essentially shorts with suspenders ? (like what the male dance instructor wears?)
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey devs, just wanted to thank you for this event, I'm absolutely loving it. I hated the winter event and only checked it out, I think, three times. This, on the other hand...I don't want to leave! I've just been keeping STO open while I take care of RL stuff, stopping now and then to play an event. The event/minigames are actually fun this time. Great work! :D

The only one I'm kinda over is dancing, just goes on too long and is pretty mindless. I use it as an excuse to talk in chat, which makes it less mind-numbing, but still. The amount of favors it gives is appreciated, at least.

Edit: Not a fan of the flags at the end of the races, either. Don't get me wrong, the race itself is a lot of fun, but it's kind of sad when you get "2nd" because 3 other players missed the flag. Maybe next year have separate races for each class of board, to keep things fair, and just score players based on where they actually finished?
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2014
    I think the event is a bit of a flop this year. There's nothing new that's really worth while grinding for. You can't wear the swimsuits anywhere but Risa, you can't use the hover boards anywhere but Risa, I already have superior floaters from last year so why would I want to grind another 1000 favours to buy one in a different colour when again you can't use them anywhere but Risa... It's all a bit meh.

I'm only going to do the Horga'hn hunt so that I can get the eggs to raise up and trade in for marks. I will probably pick up the ship just because I'm a collector of ships that I never intend to use haha. Over all though I've not got the slightest urge to spend the next few weeks grinding for things that are of no use to me after the next few weeks.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    paperclipriderpapercliprider Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think the event is a bit of a flop this year. There's nothing new that's really worth while grinding for. You can't wear the swimsuits anywhere but Risa, you can't use the hover boards anywhere but Risa, I already have superior floaters from last year so why would I want to grind another 1000 favours to buy one in a different colour when again you can't use them anywhere but Risa... It's all a bit meh.

You've read my mind. Is there any sense in this event?
    So you're a native speaker and I'm not. So what?:P
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Dude.
    Grind on 2 Characters.

1 the Corvette and 1 for the Cruiser.

When it hits 1000 Pearls on each Ship. Other Chars can get the Corvette or the Cruiser for only 40 Pearls.

Just 1 Days Work from there on.

I believe you mistakenly quoted a wrong post.

(Other than that, you're very much correct. On an account without the Corvette unlocked, that's what would lead to both ships being available to all chars.)

More on topic: I'm still sad the cruiser has no Risian interior.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    So let me get this straight: a luxury liner from a pieceful non-violent race like the risians ofc has a ltcom tac and one of the best armed cruisers of the federation, a dreadnaught nonetheless, build for war, has not.

Really i get it. Makes total sense. There are two other words i have in mind right now, thinking about gecko and one starts with a "f"....

yep, that's about it !

I remember Al in an interview some time ago, was it on Stoked ?, where they were talking about a T5 Nova/Rhode Island, and Al couldn't see a Nova taking out a Neg Var.....

Cut to present day: And soon, we'll be watching Risan luxury Yachts taking out Neg Vars, Cubes, and B'gers...... Out gunning the Galaxy class, (One of the most useless ships in the game arguably).
    Well at least the Galaxies can help heal the Yachts, that's if they even need it right? :rolleyes:

Dev bias towards Iconic Canon ships much ? I just don't know where his head is at.

Takes your breath away.

The Federation better work real hard to keep this fragile peace, less we'll have to send wings of luxury yachts into battle.... :P

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You've read my mind. Is there any sense in this event?
    you are looking for logic in fun? :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    olivia211 wrote: »
    "Once you've earned the corvette or the luxury cruiser, the Risians will give you a significant discount if you want to pick up another one! (Any character on your account will get this discount once you've unlocked it.)"

Thank you SO MUCH for doing this. After grinding like mad during the winter event, the anniversary event came along and we were asked to grind again for the dyson ship. I was so burnt out from the winter event that I didn't even try for the Dyson. I was just so over the repetitiveness. This discount will make things much easier. I had started doing the pearl daily and I was thinking to myself "There is no way I am doing this EVERY DAY with all my characters." The discount makes things much more tolerable and fun.

I agree, this is something they did, that was simply fantastic ! Thanks ! Now I can still enjoy the rest of the game ! and my Rommies can get corvettes :D

• Options
    edited June 2014
    I know that the winter ice race and all is not available year round, BUT:

After dancing my @ss off to get the superior board, I'm crossing my fingers that Cryptic leaves the ramps in game with the risan resort map after the event is over. With-out rewards of course.

It's REALLY fun ! and could be used as a great break from the day to day, racing fleetmates ect. I especially like running the race at night, it's fantastic ! :D

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Aren't there three different engine rooms Fed side? Defiant/Belfast, TOS Connie, and the standard ugliness that no one wants. It would be nice to have more interiors and engine rooms all around. Voyager, Prometheus, Vesta, and many others from the two factions and even some for the half a faction.
    True, but they certainly don't cover all of them. There's no Connie refit TMP engine room, the Standard Sovereign engine room is subpar, no Voyager engine room.

The Klingon side's engines rooms are so abysmal to not warrant speaking on. Can we at least get an updated dual warp core like in the Haynes Bird of Prey guide?

I'm only going to do the Horga'hn hunt so that I can get the eggs to raise up and trade in for marks. I will probably pick up the ship just because I'm a collector of ships that I never intend to use haha. Over all though I've not got the slightest urge to spend the next few weeks grinding for things that are of no use to me after the next few weeks.

It's very strange.

The fastest way to gain favors last year was the dancing and the Horgahn Hunt. Both happened twice an hour. This year they increased the things you can buy with favors, and decreased the amount of favors you can earn. They incinerated the candle at both ends. The Powerboard race while it can be fun, can also be a massive screwover when you get disqualified, before the race starts or miss the flag and get disqualified after you finish the race. I want to swing on whoever thought that this flag system was an adequate replacement for an actual finish line. I don't mean that as a threat, it's just how much it pisses me off. It's an inexcusably terrible system. I'd rather they did a timed run and placed people on a daily leaderboard.

The sand castle event has some of the worst payouts I've even seen. I'd rather it be a much more complex event than have it be easy with a truly paltry payout.

They understand with the ships, but still punished us with the grind elsewhere. You would think they'd be a bit merciful since we're restricted to wearing the swimsuits on one planet. Not one environment, one planet. Especially sad for Klingons and Klingon aligned characters since they'll be locked out of Risa after the event.
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2014
    It's very strange.

The fastest way to gain favors last year was the dancing and the Horgahn Hunt. Both happened twice an hour. This year they increased the things you can buy with favors, and decreased the amount of favors you can earn. They incinerated the candle at both ends. The Powerboard race while it can be fun, can also be a massive screwover when you get disqualified, before the race starts or miss the flag and get disqualified after you finish the race. I want to swing on whoever thought that this flag system was an adequate replacement for an actual finish line. I don't mean that as a threat, it's just how much it pisses me off. It's an inexcusably terrible system. I'd rather they did a timed run and placed people on a daily leaderboard.

The sand castle event has some of the worst payouts I've even seen. I'd rather it be a much more complex event than have it be easy with a truly paltry payout.

They understand with the ships, but still punished us with the grind elsewhere. You would think they'd be a bit merciful since we're restricted to wearing the swimsuits on one planet. Not one environment, one planet. Especially sad for Klingons and Klingon aligned characters since they'll be locked out of Risa after the event.

Yeah it was pretty daft to reduce the dance competition and horga'hn hunt to once an hour instead of twice, considering nothing they've added in their place rewards nearly as much favours. Not to mention that the horga'hn hunt is bugged and ends a minute before it's supposed to. I was looking forward to getting some swimsuits this year, but given that they are going to be pointless in about six weeks time, I'll save my time and avoid the summer event other than for mark farming.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    spaceshipfoodfspaceshipfoodf Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If the only thing you want is the ship, its really easy and you will waste only 10 minutes a day. 20 if you use 2 characters for the 2 ships.

I think you can do it. I mean other completely different thing will be if you want also the other stuff.

When I said I couldn't I meant my mom will not let me :c