test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Season 8] Holodeck crashes on startup (Latest update: Pg. 319, post #3190)

Comments

• Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    WHAT THE HELL!!!

Maintenance till 12PM!!!!

8pm uk
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    zer0tran1zer0tran1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hang in there, guys!

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4075/4907580418_1145616f32_z.jpg

^ The Original Persistent Officer.
  • Options
    mortuus2408mortuus2408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Maintenance Complete let's give it a shot
    Simplication Award Winner
    Admirals Log Stardate....aaaahm....whats today's Stardate?
  • Options
    stevencherylstevencheryl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    deokkent wrote: »
    Don't you find it funny how we've patiently waited 3 weeks, but feel extremely eager to get back in the game for the next couple of hours? I guess that's what it means to be a persistent officer :D.

hehe, *Knowingly Nods*
    Steve@SCCreations - Fleet General - Persistent Officer Title & Accolade
    Deceiver's Lair Fleet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    twofatnutstwofatnuts Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Left dry dock on earth warp 6 at second star to the right, and straight on till morning ^.^
  • Options
    darioo1darioo1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ccc...game patched and ...crashed..again! ticket #14180797.. i can play on tribble,no lag,no freeze,game run perfect. ..how come my crash # is fixed on tribble but not on holodeck?
  • Options
    kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I told you guys ... Cryptic did NOT fix this problem. ARGHHHHH!!!
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    redandblack1redandblack1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    is not working for me...error 25884564....sorry to say but I'm done with sto,seem to be a bunch of incompetent.....my desktop works just fine on swtor and eve online and I will continue with these two games.....goodbye sto
  • Options
    promwtheuspromwtheus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    still crashing 14178516
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    They really need to hire some developers who know what they're doing. I respect those at Cryptic who have been working on this problem but it's been almost an entire month already.

With all due respect, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, ALREADY.
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • Options
    starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same TRIBBLE Again For Me As Well!
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starcomet1starcomet1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well I was able log in to the holodeck character select screen successfully. I do not have time to play it today so I will give an update tomorrow when I play it to see if I get any other crashes or errors.
  • Options
    enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    deokkent wrote: »
    I feel for those that still can't make it inside the game. I don't know what to say.

Same here. This is totally severing friends/gamers from fun together. :(

And it was totally avoidable! From now on Cryptic, DO A REAL TEST and LISTEN TO BUG REPORTS!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I'm laughing at Cryptic because they are LOSING A LOT OF REVENUE from the possible sale of Zen.

Who wants to buy anything from Cryptic if they won't fix the game ....
  • Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    WONT.........or, CANT
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    jimbobbubbajimbobbubba Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fatal error: Direct3d driver returned code(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL) while creating a texture

Technical Details d3derr_invalidcall while creating 2d texture size 4096 x 2048 ( 1 mips, RTEX_DXT1, usage 4, MgdY GS N) Ati Radeon Xpress 1150
  • Options
    ryocamelinryocamelin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL) while creating a texture.

Technical Details: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL while creating 2D texture size 4096 x 2048 (1 mips, RTEX_DXT1, usage 4, Mgyd Y, GS N) ATI Radeon X1250

New Error Code ... 13577077

<Sigh> still down and out, can log in, but can not do much at all, because I CTD within a few minutes.
    We were the Borg, you should have been Assimilated, your Biological and Technological Distinctiveness was not added to our own, instead ... you exposed us to kittens.:D
  • Options
    freak4muzicfreak4muzic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fatal error: Direct3d driver returned code(D3DERR_INVALIDCALL) while creating a texture

Technical Details d3derr_invalidcall while creating 2d texture size 4096 x 2048 ( 1 mips, RTEX_DXT1, usage 4, MgdY GS N) Ati Radeon Xpress 1150

I see a new error now 13577077! Yay! At least I can play. I know I am one of the lucky ones!
    00000011 00110001 00111000 00111000 00111001 00110111 00110111 00110100 00110001

Proud Member of the Order of Persistence
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    With respect to Bran Flakes, I know this is beyond his control, but THIS IS RIDICULOUS. Not only is it ridiculous but it's UNACCEPTABLE. It's bad enough that CBS and Paramount continue to TRIBBLE over the fans in regards to the movies and the TV Shows but it would be NICE if we could actually get inside the game so we can PLAY THE BLOODY THING.

I'm trying to be as nice as I can about this without getting overdramatic but there's no excuse as to why this problem hasn't been fixed by now. What's going on at Cryptic?

I'd be willing to bet that they have a 15 year old, who is just learning Basic, and they left him by himself to figure out this problem. They need to work on this muckup and fix the launcher.
  • Options
    maximilianthevmaximilianthev Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well as I told before no fix at all...guess this is the end for me then..not even interested in playing anymore after waiting so long and I've been playing ever since the game first started...enough things out there to keep you busy...gonna miss my characters though...it's sad...just sad...
  • Options
    f3dprodf3dprod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The 13577077 description sounds like a bad VRAM call.
    Have a 1950XT here and running smooth again, at least from crashes :D

Be adviced: The above post may contain black humor, irony and sarcasm without proper tagging,
    wich may unintentionally hurt some internet feelings. Parents are liable for their children.
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All Persistent Officer's should meet at a Space Station or Ground Station to celebrate :eek: :cool:
    I see a new error now 13577077! Yay! At least I can play. I know I am one of the lucky ones!

Yep same here I have gotten it twice.

Once going to the Dyson sphere, the second time the Dilithium mining station.:(
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bran Flakes, we're all in the same boat. We're disappointed that Cryptic couldn't fix the problems with the launcher, problems that Cryptic was responsible for creating in the first place.
  • Options
    niekostrousniekostrous Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Am I to understand we still can't login? Everything looked fine, was just waiting for the server to come online, then I had to be off to work. Will I be happy or sad when I get home?
    Thank you. Have a lovely day.
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can't even get the patching to complete. Each time I load it up, I get to 60% - 80 % done before it dies.

The other Cryptic games run fine.
    <3
  • Options
    mayhem95826mayhem95826 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fatal Error: Direct3D driver returned error code (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL) while creating a texture.

Technical Details: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL while creating 2D texture size 4096 x 2048 (1 mips, RTEX_DXT1, usage 4, Mgyd Y, GS N) Nvidia FX5200

New Error Code ... 13577077
This discussion has been closed.