test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ...still no zen-stipend yet, nor reply from support...
  • Options
    thomas28ththomas28th Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Haven't gotten mine ... and I'm fairly certain I didn't get it last month, either.
  • Options
    url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder when they'll acknowledge the issue is still there? I'm still short two months since I started by subscription. ticket 130615-002325
  • Options
    kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got my zen ty
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    ztrl1ztrl1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've heard several rumors that Cryptic is planning to stop giving out lifetime stipends in January.

Any staff out there care to comment on the truth in this? I'd certainly like to know because that is the entire reason I got the lifetime sub...
    Some people buy Tier 6 ships and expect to win. Other people buy Tier 6 ships and are Tier 6 pilots.
    ~Tear
  • Options
    tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
    • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
    • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team

~~~~BRANFLAKES'S POST ON 6/17~~~~

This is not fixed.. my stipend is due on the 22nd of each month and it is now the 23rd of June, and I didn't get my stipend. What do I have to do.. file a BBB report?

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • Options
    zix74itaelitezix74itaelite Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    5 DAYS in and I'm still waiting for my stipend (again).. did only received automated mail from support confirming that I submited a ticket and that all (I did get any double or triple stipend in the past)..

let me tell you. your customer support its the worst I ever seen its plain ridicoulous

I WANT MY STIPEND no excuses... get someone better at coding.... I'M a paying customer and you are testing my limits....

I've ALSO sent a ticket for the support page not working (infinite redirect loop) and was never fixed...

SHAME on you and your scarce professionality....

btw if you think I'm impolite pls note that you are impolite toward me... not answering any ticket.... the state of the game its soo bad you should APOLLOGIZE every fraking day!
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i did receive a reply now, in which it is just stated that there have been issues in april, and IF i received more zen by then i may also will not get anything in july.

no one at support seemed to really had a look on my particular case ^^...
    i replied that i would appreciate some proof, as i'm sure i did not received that much extra zen.
    also indeed in this manner it doesn't matter to me if i received more by then or not. i want them to check it, not just trying to calm me...

as many already stated stipends should be trackable via account-site. would wipe a lot of bad vibes^^...
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got an email back form them saying I got a triple stipend but was too stupid to notice.

This just isn't true. Back it up with evidence, if you are so certain of this.

If not, give me the stipend that I paid for even as a good will gesture.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I got an email today stating that I had infact recieved 1500 zen in April, probably, and my ticket was closed.

The only Zen I have had on my account since April has been the amounts that I have purchased myself with extra money. Unless of course you're now telling me that counts as my stipend.

This is not good customer service. As Loriss would say:

SHOW ME PROOF THAT WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE!

Failing that, I want to be able to make a full complaint about this issue and have it investigated properly. Not just palmed off like this.
  • Options
    hornyrhinohornyrhino Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    they did the same to me...i stated i hadn't had my payments on the 7th for ages at least 2 payments missing.

...and hey ho they conjured up 3 dates like magic with 7th in the dates.
    ...twice in april and once in may.
    ...and that was even though i stated i had not received them but they didnt want to continue the conversation.

lol my account hasn't seen 1000 Zen in nearly 7 months lol

and worse still today i logged on to find over 18months worth of gear stored in mail deleted.... i lost well over 500m EC including tuffli and 2 galor (proving that is a different story since they deleted the evidence)

:( basically im now fed up and cant see me finding the time to start all over getting that EC back again..and people that say getting 500m ec is easy then you obviously dont have jobs or familys to contend with.

id personally like to know why they have subscribers because currently im not getting a premium service or even notified that theres a problem being fixed...

LOR : "the straw that broke the camels back"
  • Options
    maerdynmaerdyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hm, also didn't get my monthly stip :-x and CS hope page is broken
    CO LT, STO LT, played NWN and NWN2 before and another DnD games
  • Options
    lobsterhands19lobsterhands19 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My monthly stipend was due on the 19th buy no joy, would be nice if things were sorted out for everyone besides myself. :(
  • Options
    padr1nhopadr1nho Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Was suppose to receive my stipend on June 16, still nothing. This is very disappointing.
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    according to Cryptic themselves I'm suppose to get mine today... where is it Cryptic?
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You all received x amount of stipend. This amount of stipend relates to however long your subscription is to an insane number. Therefore you will never again get another stipend because we already paid it to you in one extremely large sum that you couldn't possibly have noticed and we provide no evidence to say that this is received other than our word of honour.
    This error has now been fixed and we don't care about it any more.

That's like my employer telling me that he paid me my entire years salary in one go and so he doesn't have to pay me every month anymore and then not offering any proof of it.

The words "breach of contract" and "class action lawsuit" spring to mind.....
  • Options
    maerdynmaerdyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    http://support.perfectworld.com is not working and also, I would like to know, where is my monthly stip.
    CO LT, STO LT, played NWN and NWN2 before and another DnD games
  • Options
    ulkeskulkesk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Should have been due mine around the 18th but no sign of it and no, i didn't get double back in May when i resubbed in the first place.

Between this and the whole sub randomly ending after a few days things (see general dicussion for thread) i have zero confidence in Cryptic's account and billing server.
  • Options
    cursixcursix Member Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    I never got my stipend in May or June. I'm a lifetimer so I shouldn't have any interruptions in my subscription status. I should be seeing my stipend on the 19th of every month.
  • Options
    hornyrhinohornyrhino Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    is there a governing body for cryptic and perfect world? one that actually enforces not just a mail room that collects mail?
  • Options
    fourbearstandingfourbearstanding Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where is my stipend that I paid for by buying life time member ship to this game,
  • Options
    maicake716maicake716 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hi! my friend ingame hasnt reveiced his stipend for the last 2 months either. (may or june) what should he do? he tells me he tried going to support but kept getting a login loop error redirect error or something.

thanks!
    mancom wrote: »
    Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
    Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
    Do you even Science Bro?
  • Options
    supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like to state that I have not received my stipend from the 19th. One year anniversary of my subscription, too. Just a side note.
  • Options
    romeowhiskey4romeowhiskey4 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

I haven't had my stipend for this month and pretty darn sure I didn't get it last month either... LT package promised me 500 per month... what's going on??
  • Options
    romeowhiskey4romeowhiskey4 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also, your support page definitely doesn't work... How do I get in contact with you to raise a ticket? Breach of contract much??
  • Options
    kane53kane53 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    maicake716 wrote: »
    hi! my friend ingame hasnt reveiced his stipend for the last 2 months either. (may or june) what should he do? he tells me he tried going to support but kept getting a login loop error redirect error or something.

thanks!

havent gotten any eather for last 2 months and the mods keep deletin my post about it
  • Options
    supergroverohpcsupergroverohpc Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well I guess I am part of the club, missing May/Junes stipend and as others have stated, your Support form is fubared, I am unable to file a ticket since selecting from the dropdown menu's on the support page doesnt select. And it is a required field.
  • Options
    vanecellivanecelli Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To all who have had issues submitting a ticket; I failed my first attempt, but the second, I selected the Category drop down requirement first, and that seemed to do the trick.

Just a friendly PSA. Good luck to all ......... and myself.
  • Options
    cyberpenguin73cyberpenguin73 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm missing at least the May and June stipend still. As a LTS I usually see my stipends around the 15 or 16th of the month. I finally put in a Support Ticket with Billing with hopes of getting it resolved. Despite the claim here on the Forums it definitely is not fixed for me or 2 of my friends who are also LTS. The Support site sucks as the drop downs don't work properly. I had better luck using Chrome than IE if that helps anyone.
  • Options
    gornman47gornman47 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also missing my stipend for June. I had this same problem last month and submitted a ticket and got my stipend almost two weeks later.
    I usually receive my stipend on the 18th of every month, and I have to say the fact that this has happened twice is very frustrating.
    If this was a company I could walk into the front door of and this had happened I would be speaking with a manager face to face and demand something for my trouble. In fact they should be offering it!

I think what would be fair would be at least double what I'm owed and a letter of apology, at least.
    Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
This discussion has been closed.