test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    kheldrynkheldryn Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok.. This is ridiculous.. Still no stipend for this month. Is anyone at Cryptic actually looking into this or have they all just assumed its really fixed, which it most certainly IS NOT
    Fleet Admiral Nyte T'challa-United Federation of Planets-Task Force Draco-Tactical
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    "I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member."
  • Options
    lycistuslycistus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kheldryn wrote: »
    Ok.. This is ridiculous.. Still no stipend for this month. Is anyone at Cryptic actually looking into this or have they all just assumed its really fixed, which it most certainly IS NOT

[/Facetious] Cryptic, actually thoroughly investigate and fix a bug, as opposed to creating a sloppy workaround, that would require handing large sums of Zen out to players? Don't make me laugh, their bug fixing is a joke already, and despite any objections from STO fanboys other MMO's rarely, if ever, even come close to having the tremendous amount of unfixed and ignored bugs that STO has accrued over the years. The poor coders that have to deal with the bugs that come their way don't need to add another reason for cryptic to decide to lay them off, bug fixing costs them enough as is let along having to employ them to fix the **** that they couldn't seem to get right the first time around. [/EndFacetious]
  • Options
    celticjedicelticjedi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I went back to being a silver player after this fiasco
    Enough is enough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sciva#8513 sciva Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    feiqa wrote: »
    I may be wrong but I think your stipend is tied to your join date. So if you subbed on the 11th you don't get your stipend till the 11th.

Are you serious? Who even thought that would be a good idea? I was hoping to get the stipend the instant i subbed. There should atleast be some sort of disclaimer somewhere to let people know about it, instead i have to dig through the forums.
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No.

If you subbed on the 11th you should have gotten the stipend on the 12th. You should then get it every month around the 12th henceforth.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    kenshinukkenshinuk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I had 30 days as gold back in September I think then went back to silver. I've just activated another 30 days so right now am gold again.
    Last time I get my zen stipend straight away however this time I did not. Was wondering when it will arrive?

Is it the same day of the month that my first gold subsciption was activated on? I think this was the 3rd so if that is the case i'll need to wait for the beginning of December?

EDIT it came through/ :D
  • Options
    majorstormmajorstorm Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have been away from the game for past 3 months. I just returned to find I still have 1500 Zen (same as I had before I took a break). Why am I not receiving Zen for the past three months? Do you have to actively login to continue getting monthly zen with lifetime memberships I don't understand?
  • Options
    tanina2tanina2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I signed up back in late October or early November and I did get the zen that first month. But I have not gotten any since then. Does support even read these postings? Do they even care?
  • Options
    jace0603jace0603 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Looks like I'm in the same boat. Been away for a while and still have the same amount I had when I was last on. So much for being a lifer since beta :mad:
  • Options
    antagonist85antagonist85 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Reading this makes me think about the stipend I didn't receive during the time I was busy IRL...

June-July '12 through October '13, if memory serves.

It also makes me think about how there is no record on when our STO Zen amount changes...what a coincidence being unable to look things like that up as a player would be a disadvantage to PWE...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    suralhatespwesuralhatespwe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    At least I am not alone here...I thought I was losing my mind. I wasn't sure the Stipend still happened at all. Looks like I may not have been getting it. I've been doing other things for a while...playing other games...Figured I'd let my stipend build up and when I had time to play again, I'd have built up quite a bit....But alas I do not.....Do we get screwed out of it now?

Also noticed apparently my forum isn't linked to my game account for some reason.......
  • Options
    austg76austg76 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have not been getting my Stipend for a few months. i have just found out that it was still going on. I would like to get it back since i am a gold member for 4 years.
    What a World...Server Crash...Respawn....borg Invades ...Respawn...
  • Options
    chrisbott84chrisbott84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh jeez... I've been a Lifetime subscriber since day one and have never received any stipends. Just found out about those too, kinda really ticked off that I never got any...
  • Options
    jep1416jep1416 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I purchased the lifetime package a year ago and never recived my promised monthly stipend....and from what I heard from others it's pointless to try to get it resolved..so I guess I'll just have to put up with this rip-off.
  • Options
    vizhoniavizhonia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I had a couple months last year where fixing this issue basically broke my getting stipends at all and then it was resolved and I been getting them like clockwork since, on the 9th of each month, until this month, where they are clearly late again.

Am I to take it that this has been rebroken in Season 9?

UPDATE: Got my stipend a few hours after posting this, a day late from normal, but I got it.
  • Options
    mrsinister82mrsinister82 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Having the same problem by the looks of it as many others, im a lifer and not getting my stipend. Been away id say around a year, come back to the same amount of zen as i left with. Going to put in a ticket in-game also about this now i have seen its a fairly big problem. I didnt spend all this money on the game to get basically ripped off, so not another penny from me until this is resolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jace0603jace0603 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Looks like I'm having the same problems as everyone else :mad: I'm also a lifer and have been away for almost a year come back and no monthly stipends. I've even posted a ticket ingame but that now appears to have disappeared.grrrrrrr. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    griffinbh11griffinbh11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    One) Please don't necro posts over 30 days old
    Two) Posting ticket replies aren't allowed
    Three) Thread closed :)
This discussion has been closed.