test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Billing Questions?

123457»

Comments

• seanftdseanftd Member Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    last night i bought the 3 months for price of 2 offer , got it for both myself and my girfriend, last night it worked fine, both our accounts said acvite, but today my accound has reverted back to inactive. i went through my accound and got to manage subscriptions and in there it says again inactive but it said i was paid untill august 25. so basically i dont know if im gold or not, or if ill even get my zen, i logged into game to check it, and the only thing i can see is my ec allowance is 1 billion rather than 10 million which ofcourse makes me think im gold, im jsut concerned at the site saying im not active.
  • binarydustbinarydust Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I stopped subscribing to Star Trek Online before Perfect World bought Cryptic. I have since switched Internet Service Providers and no longer have access to the email account I used when I subscribed. My email was Alucarde33@comcast.net when I was subscribed to both Champions and Star Trek Online. I would like again subscribe but I cannot access my account. I would like to resolve this issue and I am willing to provide what ever information is needed to verify my identity.

Thank You
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    binarydust wrote: »
    I stopped subscribing to Star Trek Online before Perfect World bought Cryptic. I have since switched Internet Service Providers and no longer have access to the email account I used when I subscribed. My email was Alucarde33@comcast.net when I was subscribed to both Champions and Star Trek Online. I would like again subscribe but I cannot access my account. I would like to resolve this issue and I am willing to provide what ever information is needed to verify my identity. My current email is frankieg1701@gmail.com

Thank You
    This Forum is only for Peer to Peer Advice. If you want this issue to be addressed, you should be posting this issue in the PWE Support Forum located here... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    By the way I wish you would tell us where the Contact Billing Support is? I couldn't find it anywhere and every time I click on the Contact US button I reach a page telling me... the website does not exist. Now isn't this just great? My account was debited $205.99 Canadian dollars and my account is still INACTIVE. And on top of that I can't even contact support? You really know how to keep your customers happy... :(
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    By the way I wish you would tell us where the Contact Billing Support is? I couldn't find it anywhere and every time I click on the Contact US button I reach a page telling me... the website does not exist. Now isn't this just great? My account was debited $205.99 Canadian dollars and my account is still INACTIVE. And on top of that I can't even contact support? You really know how to keep your customers happy... :(
    There is a 'Zen & Billing Help' section in the PWE Technical Support Forum...
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hmm still cannot find anything that relates to my problem. And I still connet access the support website. Every time I click on the Contact Us button or View Ticket History I get the same bloody message: website does not exist. And I tried on 3 different computers from 3 different locations... Really not happy right now. Give me my money back!
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • deanatroideanatroi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Support pages doesn't work!!!! I purchased STO Collectors edition however the key doesn't work!!

What works in this website?? I am very mad!
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2012
    deanatroi wrote: »
    Support pages doesn't work!!!! I purchased STO Collectors edition however the key doesn't work!!

What works in this website?? I am very mad!

Feel free to email in directly to customer support: customerservice@perfectworld.com

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • joelleyjoelley Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Perfect World Entertainment support pages are fatally bugged across their entire game range.

Not a single one of them works.

The only way to get help is to email

http://support.perfectworld.com

Be prepared to wait some time though, in some cases days.

I have played many PWE games over the past 3 years, always the same story.

Tickets auto closed with generic non applicable replies and reaction delays that drive you mad.

Having said that, sending a PM to a GM on the forums does work, and I find them to be genuinely helpful people.
    [SIGPIC]Patch.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2013
    iv bought loads of zen on this game and never had a problem before but iv just bought 5300 zen through paypal and nothing is showing up in my wallet, the money has gone out my bank, paypal shows as its been paid and complete, so where is my zen!!!!!!!!!

Please see my post here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=7681391#post7681391

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this problem... I think I have two accounts linked to my email address... one of them I have had since STO originally launched, the other was added some time after that.

I asked for a password reset on the cryptic login screen (the separate one), but when I did, it linked this account with my email... or something. I never did get the password reset email from cryptics recovery page. I even checked in the spam.

The account I had had a couple high level Andorian Fed captains (one was named Harmony), and a max-level KDF orion captain named Jeskha. I would really like to get my account login figured out.
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    7 days I have been waiting...
  • photonentorpedophotonentorpedo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    German:

Hallo,

es ist schon wieder kein Login moeglich auf der Deutschen PWE Seite. Somit ist mir dadurch mal wieder kein kauf von Zen moeglich. Auch ins Deutsche PWE Forum kann ich mich wieder nicht einloggen. Beim Firefox 20.0.1 bleibt die seite weiss beim login versuch. Beim Internet Explorer 10 erscheint die Fehler meldung "Interner server fehler HTTP 500". Nur zur Info fuer Cryptic.

Gruss
    Photonentorpedo :confused:

Text uebersetzt mit Bing-Translator.;)

English:

Hello

It is page again no login possible on the German PWE. This is me this again no purchase of Zen possible. Also in the German PWE Forum I can not login again. In Firefox, 20.0.1 white retains the page the login attempt. Internet Explorer 10 will the error message "internal server error HTTP 500". Information for cryptic.

Greeting
    Photonentorpedo :confused:

Text translated by bing translator.;)
  • jerzeeciddyloujerzeeciddylou Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been waiting 5 days for someone to check my ticket and unban my account. I did what was asked of me and no one is responding. WTF is up with the workers at PW? Are you guys going to do your job or what. Fkn pissed off.
  • malwizmalwiz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A month and a half now, completely unable to access my paid content. Just give up, there is no support, just a pump and dump scheme.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've had problems with my account getting TRIBBLE and need to get in touch with the billing team. I got the legacy of Romulus starter pack but somehow got resubbed without my permission. I've been trying to use the send ticket feature on the website but it's been broken for some time.

i'd appreciate some feedback.
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • malwizmalwiz Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You will never hear back from them. Time to find a new game.
  • locket757locket757 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    First up I'm posting in here as 'a certain amount of time' must pass before i can make a thread, that just adds to my growing annoyance for cryptic/perfect world (whoever's in charge).
    So after getting into star trek online I've decided I want to make zen purchase to improve my game, the issues started when I tried to make a billing profile, after filling in the forms and clicking submit, information was moved into other fields and some info deleted.
    Example: my region is cambridgeshire(UK), but after clicking submit it moved to the postal code field and deleted the information already there (what?), so its unlikely my payment would be authorized.
    After creating 3 more profiles with the same issues, I discovered you can only have 4 profiles, and you can't modify/delete them without posting a ticket, so I did, after explaining the above, I got the reply 'we have deleted your billing profiles', so I replied saying that they were ignoring the key issue here, their next reply said 'we hoped deleting them would solve your issues'. At this point I'm concerned about the intellect of the people I was talking to.
    So after all that I just replied again to reopen my 'solved' ticket, I'm posting on here to try to either figure out what I'm doing horribly wrong (unlikely) or to get them to fix their broken validation/field input code (I'm pretty sure could code it better).
    On a side note If I live in the UK the payment options should be in pounds sterling not euros :/

I hope to be surprised by the cryptic/perfect world customers services now, because this experience is just motivating me towards another game (which sucks cause I like star trek)