What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Get Latest Sto Launcher Here!

Comments

• Options
    wrexnormandywrexnormandy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well it's definitely happening in California. Which is funny since I'm only a couple miles away from cryptic.
  • Options
    hazellove7hazellove7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was able to go on for a little while this afternoon in the UK time. Now it won't load at all again. I thought it was on my end but i checked and reloaded the internet and everything still not working.
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hazellove7 wrote: »
    I was able to go on for a little while this afternoon in the UK time. Now it won't load at all again. I thought it was on my end but i checked and reloaded the internet and everything still not working.

same here and i dont think the 3rd year stuff will make things better only worse
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Excellent, how thoughtful, thanks. By the way, now that we're having problems with the launcher auto updater, this link is essentially useless to us... cheers... -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    rcottamrcottam Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Still not working in Sheffield UK, tried from yesterday and posted a failed tracert.

Come on guys get it sorted!!!
  • Options
    thesimdude1987thesimdude1987 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I still can't log in, after reading the boards last night saying it's under urgent investigation and now 24 hours later I still can't get logged in! FFS!!!!!!!! Same problem with lanucher not updating.
  • Options
    raschen1raschen1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well could play for a few hours, now been kicked and now having the can't connect issue again. What on earth(/sector/cluster)?
  • Options
    st3whiteknightst3whiteknight Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yep, launcher not working here (Southampton UK) either, keeps trying to connect 2-3 times and just pops up saying it can't launch... boooo!
  • Options
    warrior1242warrior1242 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Darn it, Jim, I'm a human! Not a robot!! I would LOVE to be able to get on to play sometime tonight! :confused:
  • Options
    jawz786jawz786 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    UK,

Worked once now again same problem, tries to connect twice then times out.

:mad:
  • Options
    zeitgeist2013zeitgeist2013 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Exactly the same was working all day i log off go out for an hour came back in
    to find it not working sort this out before i end up playing Star wars yeh i said it
    thats how im feeling right now.
  • Options
    gontanaka79gontanaka79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Same problem here... again...
  • Options
    warrior1242warrior1242 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Since it seems we're having more trouble than usual with keeping the launcher updated it would be best if the devs or whoever could place updated versions of the launcher in as a download, and just shut off the auto updater. I would much rather download an updated version of the launcer than have to wait for the auto updater to finally work.
  • Options
    w3zdumw3zdum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ya its still broken........
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Since it seems we're having more trouble than usual with keeping the launcher updated it would be best if the devs or whoever could place updated versions of the launcher in as a download, and just shut off the auto updater. I would much rather download an updated version of the launcer than have to wait for the auto updater to finally work.

That would be too easy for us
  • Options
    wan5wan5 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Launcher is fine, its the connection that is borked.

Its a pain in the butt but i can tether my phone to connect then once the game starts switch back to my regular internet. I can connect to the login servers with my regular internet but as soon as any in game patching occurs during a map change for example it dies in the water.

Are these servers at the same physical location?

Im from the UK by the way, not that it seems to matter. It does not look regional.

Shame it was working earlier too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cubeageddon - You are the last hope. Find it in the Foundry!
    The Space Race - An alternate to PVP - In Foundry Now!
  • Options
    zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited January 2013
    If they start such a kind of test like announced above right now, they should send InGame Mails before and Announce it on the Webpage!
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • Options
    bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Shes dead Jim.
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • Options
    cincsaccincsac Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    just to confirm that i can't get in the same as yesterday.... playing in the uk. if it helps your tests etc :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    zeratk wrote: »
    If they start such a kind of test like announced above right now, they should send InGame Mails before and Announce it on the Webpage!

yes my apologies for not reading the above before posting
  • Options
    mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You notice heading for a little while had some typos in it. That usually makes me suspicious. Made me think you were TRIBBLE and that the link was going to infect my computer.

Be more careful next time please.
  • Options
    stephenkirk1stephenkirk1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Tried the fix to no avail launcher is just timing out sent an error log hope this helps at it appears that its not?
  • Options
    invictus74invictus74 Member Posts: 8 Arc User1
    edited January 2013
    aye broken again in past few days.. and its been slow to launch for weeks. usa/wisconsin
  • Options
    firescorpion1firescorpion1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    omg ,, what happen did they hire all them from bsg that got fired this game didnt even have a flaw that i could tell until this new update , now we cant even get on ,
    i mean seriously get real people this is ur job get it done
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    why does the message at the top which just appeared a minute ago refer us to a post made an hour or so ago stating we should try again in a few minutes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ckerkanlerougeckerkanlerouge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Not working from France, since two days now, what Cryptic propose for solution?
  • Options
    wupteedowupteedo Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Understand you are testing your external routers/servers. That's cool, but a warning message would of been nice, especially at the launch window. Do-Do Happens!

In Ireland and no STO. Real sad thing is that I'm down to my last Guinness and the stores down sell "spirits/beer" after 10 pm.

Please, make it go!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Not working from France, since two days now, what Cryptic propose for solution?

Buy a master key.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    artillerie2artillerie2 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Huh, a warning would have been nice. Seriously, we know that issues have to be adressed but can't you put up a notice of some sort?