test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Bridge of Death: Goonfleet Imprisons 2 GMs!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sephirius wrote: »
    With that said, how would you compare on a scale of 1-10 of what you saw in this thread to the worst cases of griefing you are referring to UO/EVE?

UO and EVE certainly have worse cases of griefing. That's hardly an excuse.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Now, do you need a hug?

I do! Only if you hug the naughty way though.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Felderburg wrote: »
    I'm still wondering about the self destructs in Sol. Because I remember hearing about it in beta, checking to see if I could do it, and not being able to Abandon Ship in Sol on the live servers. Anyone?

It's easy. They took out the ability to use it out of combat, so you just have to put yourself in combat first. Like ramming speed, sensor scan, etc.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You misunderstand, last year I filmed a documentary in Sussex about the history of the local government. A TRIBBLE is a type of country subdivision.

I can see how taken out of context that might seem offensive.

Yes I am going to believe the word of a goon :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Your argument has touched my heart, what can I do on behalf of Starfleet Dental to atone for our actions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Eh, I do think people need to lighten up about this kind of thing. If it had been me I would've laughed. Honestly, letting stuff like this get to you can't be good for your blood pressure. It's not like you could suck people into your bridge without their consent.

If I went onto someone's bridge that I didn't know, I'm sure to expect this kind of mayhem. It even looked fun. Would've tried to get more klingons in it to fight back if it were me :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Incorrect a great deal of harm was done. People who pay to relax and play this game were forced to do things they did not want to do for the sick sociopathic amusement of other people. Telling them "well you could have logged off" IS NOT a solution. You or those you are defending HAD NO RIGHT to force those players to log off. Those little sociopaths did nothing but bully and harass people for no gain whatsoever. Then they blame the victims of their actions for that. There is absolutely no excuse for that at all least of all saying "it's just a game"

Hmm. I don't recall ever saying that "logging off" was a solution. What I will say is that there is a nice invention in the game called change instance if you should encounter rude people. That little fella can solve a lot of your griefing problems.

As for the klingons that beamed onto the bridge, well, lets just say I don't feel one bit sorry for em.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes I am going to believe the word of a goon :rolleyes:

I think they said the same thing about jews once.
    Your argument has touched my heart, what can I do on behalf of Starfleet Dental to atone for our actions.

turn the TRIBBLE homepage into ****** now that it's popular tia

e: laffo goat se is censored
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    UO and EVE certainly have worse cases of griefing. That's hardly an excuse.

You still didn't answer my question.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Felderburg wrote: »
    I'm still wondering about the self destructs in Sol. Because I remember hearing about it in beta, checking to see if I could do it, and not being able to Abandon Ship in Sol on the live servers. Anyone?

They are planning to take out the ability to do that at sol and around other social areas but they have not yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It's easy. They took out the ability to use it out of combat, so you just have to put yourself in combat first. Like ramming speed, sensor scan, etc.

So they are not just griefing but using exploits too. Reason enough to ban the whole guild.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yo were you beaten as a child or something, idgi

Sir, I do believe you have your head lodged so far up your own buttocks that you mistake fun for your own excretions.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    -3- wrote:
    why on earth would you accept a bridge invite from a complete stranger

simple and true :)

maybe they hope for some cyberseks :P
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    They are planning to take out the ability to do that at sol and around other social areas but they have not yet.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sir, I do believe you have your head lodged so far up your own buttocks that you mistake fun for your own excretions.

probably, i have TRIBBLE on my face quite a bit, ask swiss knight
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    probably, i have TRIBBLE on my face quite a bit, ask swiss knight

Oh my this has taken a turn for the worst..

carry on.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Just don't make false accounts to whine once you are banned and I am all good.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hmm. I don't recall ever saying that "logging off" was a solution. What I will say is that there is a nice invention in the game called change instance if you should encounter rude people. That little fella can solve a lot of your griefing problems.

As for the klingons that beamed onto the bridge, well, lets just say I don't feel one bit sorry for em.

The victim should not be forced to change instances. The perpetrator should be removed from the game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Just don't make false accounts to whine once you are banned and I am all good.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Btw I cant really see any fun in blowing yourselves up to made other players lose their time and fun. That is just like killing ants or something. Childish....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hunaxor wrote: »
    Btw I cant really see any fun in blowing yourselves up to made other players lose their time and fun. That is just like killing ants or something. Childish....

killing ants is fun,

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    hunaxor wrote: »

In our defense we won't be posting that ant killing video we made.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

turn the TRIBBLE homepage into ****** now that it's popular tia

That ridiculous the goons are a group that purposely moves from game to game with the deliberate intent on ruining the experience for as many players as possible. they then go back to their website and openly brag about it. They are not in any way a religious or racial group. They are closer to a hate group or street gang.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    That ridiculous the goons are a group that purposely moves from game to game with the deliberate intent on ruining the experience for as many players as possible. they then go back to their website and openly brag about it. They are not in any way a religious or racial group. They are closer to a hate group or street gang.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    You still didn't answer my question.

yes i did even though your question was besides the point.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The victim should not be forced to change instances. The perpetrator should be removed from the game.

So you are saying that the victim shouldn't take matters into his own hands and change instances.. instead that person should wait for cryptic to do something about it?

And.. you don't see whats wrong with your argument do you?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hillarious, best use of the game I've seen so far :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Couldn't help but laugh at this. I am not saying i condone griefing but since there is ZERO penalty or points awarded its a null on the radar. Move on to another instance...sheesh.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yes i did even though your question was besides the point.

:rolleyes: <--- nuff said
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Silna wrote:
    Hillarious, best use of the game I've seen so far :D

:) Starfleet Dental - putting fun and excitement into a carebear game devoid of content since 2010. :)
This discussion has been closed.