Krent wrote: »
    *Flips on his teaphone and waves it side to side in the air*

*joins him, but with an old-fashioned lighter*
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *joins Krent, but throws up a 12 inch mini sun*
    edited July 2010
    *as "What's New, Trebort?" draws to a close, Matt picks up his teacup trumpet and plays a grand finale*
    edited July 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    *as "What's New, Trebort?" draws to a close, Matt picks up his tecup trumpet and plays a grand finale*

*cheers* Wooooo! :eek:
    edited July 2010
    *walks in a little late* What did I miss?
    edited July 2010
    momiji wrote: »

Just a little Celebration of Teacup Land's 1 year anniversary!

*blows on a kazoo*
    edited August 2010
    *appears outside the hall in a puff of black smoke*

Muahahaha! My ultra-powerful dynamite research is complete! Now, to test it...

*Pulls out a shiny new bundle of dynamite and throws it into the ball*

Wait for it... Wait for it...

*It explodes with all the force of a cheap pack of firecrackers near the chandelier*

Rat farts! A week of work wasted! Ahh, well, might as well join the party!

*pulls out a black mask, puts it on, and waltzes into the ballroom.*
    edited August 2010
    Just a little Celebration of Teacup Land's 1 year anniversary!

*blows on a kazoo*

And the beginning of Teacup Land's holiday season!!! Parties and fireworks and parades everywhere!!! :D
    edited August 2010
    And now, ladies and gentlemen, the Teacupland band, with me and Tea Jones singing!

*band assembles itself, and begins playing Louis Prima's "Hey Boy! Hey Girl!", to which MGDawson and Tea Jones sing to*
    edited August 2010
    And now, ladies and gentlemen, the Teacupland band, with me and Tea Jones singing!

*band assembles itself, and begins playing Louis Prima's "Hey Boy! Hey Girl!", to which MGDawson and Tea Jones sing to*

*Meanwhile, at the Tea River Lair, the sick Antagonist lays down in bed, trying to get some sleep through the noise coming from the party*

Antagonist- "Minioneer...Minioneer!"

Minioneer(Arriving)- "Sigh....What is it sir?"

Antagonist- "This noise is unbearable! I cant stand it anymore! If they want to celebrate, they can do it on their own time!"

Minioneer- "....sir, a few hours ago you were attending that party...i highly doubt being a hippocrate is going to solve anything..."

Antagonist- "Sigh....well, I guess that means you won't let me use the death cannon to destroy them, eh?"

Minioneer- "sigh....i will never understand you, sir...."

Antagonist- "Alright, could i at least get a glass of water?"

Minioneer- ".....huh....I was expecting something more unreasonable....alright, where's the sink?"

Antagonist- "........uh oh....I incorporated that into the death-cannon yesterday...."

*Minioneer facepalms, and the music from the party gets louder*

Antagonist- "Wait a minute...(Forces himself out of bed) I've got a plan...a plan that will kill two birds with one lighter...Mwehehe *Coughs*"

Minioneer- "sigh...and i was almost starting to enjoy your sickness, too..."
    edited August 2010
    Dawson, if I may I would like to perform some songs. You see I have this rock band and I have amps that go up to 11....
    edited August 2010
    *sing draws to close*
    mizarone wrote: »
    Dawson, if I may I would like to perform some songs. You see I have this rock band and I have amps that go up to 11....

And now, Teacupains, here's Mizarone!
    *the Teacup Jazz band gets up, picks up their chairs, and leave the stage, as the curtain rises, showing Mizarone and his rock band*
    edited August 2010
    *sing draws to close*

And now, Teacupains, here's Mizarone!
    *the Teacup Jazz band gets up, picks up their chairs, and leave the stage, as the curtain rises, showing Mizarone and his rock band*

*Meanwhile, outside of the castle...*

Minioneer- "Sir, doing evil deeds in this weather isn't going to speed up your recovery..."
    Antagonist- "Really? I didn't realize you were a doctor, Minioneer. Are you a doctor? huh? Well?
    Minioneer- "....no...."
    Antagonist- "Then you cant say anything (Coughs, then sneezes several times)...besides, if anything's bad for my health, its that noise and my thirst! *Volume gets turned up as mirazone's rock band takes the stage* Gagh!!! What is that infernal noise! That's it...now im thirsty and ****ed off!"
    Minioneer- "Sigh....what were you planning to do here, anyways?"
    Antagonist- "Well, I was going to set off the fire alarm to the building by burning paper right below the smoke detector. then the fire department would come and, when they attached their hoses to the fire hydrant, i would cut through the hose and drain the water into this cup!"
    Minioneer- "....I would expect nothing err.."less" from you, sir."
    Antagonist- "But, now im ****ed off, so i think ill use a more direct method of getting the fire department over here"
    Minioneer- "I have a bad feeling about this....and what do you mean by "more direct"? i thought your original plan was as direct as you could be with a something this needlessly complicated, short of downright–"

*The Antagonist begins pouring gasoline on the floor of the currently empty lobby of the castle, located near the bathrooms*

Minioneer- "–Arson....oh dear..."
    Antagonist- "Hey, its only going to be a small fire, just enough to get the fire department here and to get them to turn off their dang noise..."
    Minioneer- "A small fire? you emptied an entire canister of gasoline!"
    Antagonist- "....Huh....so i did...interesting....meh, it doesnt matter; as long as i get my glass of water and full nights rest, it'll be worth it"
    Minioneer- "I swear...Sir, you are the most insane and destructive individual I know....and the worst part is that you're most destructive when you're doing relatively normal things.....sigh...."
    Antagonist- "(Sneezes several more times) Hey, I just want something to drink and some peace and quiet. (empties another canister) Is that really too much to ask?"
    Minioneer- (Facepalms)

*The Antagonist prepares to light the gasoline, attempting to get his lighter to light*

Antagonist- "If i didnt know better, id say that the author of this post is just using this "lighter not lighting" thing as some sort of poorly thought out stalling tactic....."
    edited August 2010
    We have a treat for everyone tonight! The debut of our newest song Tea Leaves From Hell.

*The criwd starts yelling their heads off, the music gets louder, and mizarone starts screaming into the mic*
    edited August 2010
    *sits on a hill watching the band play "Tea Leaves from Hell" but can't hear the lyrics over all the crowd yelling and singing loudly. Each person is singing a different song, they don't seem to know the lyrics either.*
    edited August 2010
    *sits on a hill watching the band play "Tea Leaves from Hell" but can't hear the lyrics over all the crowd yelling and singing loudly. Each person is singing a different song, they don't seem to know the lyrics either.*

Why aren't you at front row? There's a reserved seat for you!
    edited August 2010
    Not much of a songwriter, but while at work I came up with the chorus for Tea Leave From Hell:

Its your time, son.
    Come on, it has to be done!
    Its the lot you drew.
    to drink the drink brewed...
    WITH THE TEA LEAVES FROM HELL!
    edited August 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *The Antagonist begins pouring gasoline on the floor of the currently empty lobby of the castle, located near the bathrooms*

*The Antagonist prepares to light the gasoline, attempting to get his lighter to light*

Antagonist- "If i didnt know better, id say that the author of this post is just using this "lighter not lighting" thing as some sort of poorly thought out stalling tactic....."

I've been drinking too much tea-punch, I gotta go use the restroom.

*runs to the lobby and slips in the gasoline that is now all over and goes sliding across the floor towards the bathroom door*

GAAAAHHH!! I just need to pee!!! AAIIIIIIEEEE!

*CRASH*

:o ...nevermind, I don't need to go anymore.

*sniff sniff* why does it smell like gas- I mean petrol?

*Looks over at Antagonist trying to flick a lighter. looks at all the flammable liquid around him*

NNNOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

*throws a fistful of dirt at Antagonist from a potted plant he knocked over in a vain attempt to stop him from completing his illuminating action*
    edited August 2010
    I've been drinking too much tea-punch, I gotta go use the restroom.

*runs to the lobby and slips in the gasoline that is now all over and goes sliding across the floor towards the bathroom door*

GAAAAHHH!! I just need to pee!!! AAIIIIIIEEEE!

*CRASH*

:o ...nevermind, I don't need to go anymore.

*sniff sniff* why does it smell like gas- I mean petrol?

*Looks over at Antagonist trying to flick a lighter. looks at all the flammable liquid around him*

NNNOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

*throws a fistful of dirt at Antagonist from a potted plant he knocked over in a vain attempt to stop him from completing his illuminating action*

*the lighter is put out just as he gets it to light*

Antagonist- "Grrr....that's it, sheriff! I am not letting you get in the way of my plans this time!"

*Begins casting a spell, but sneezes several times, Causing him to slip on the gasoline and slide into Krent, tripping him*
    edited August 2010
    with Kraq still not about, MGDawson has taken over his role

*matt hears the sounds from the lobby thanks to his security team*

*runs into Lobby*

:eek:
    edited August 2010
    *Appears in the lobby too*

Good grief! You were going to burn my castle down!?! :mad:

TeaMarines! *snaps his fingers, a pair of much butcher looking TeaGuards, but with body armour appear* Take him to the dungeon, with Minioneer, and take his lighter off him, then dab this petrol with tissues until it's all gone! :eek: Don't be gentle about it either!
    edited August 2010
    *Appears in the lobby too*

Good grief! You were going to burn my castle down!?! :mad:

TeaMarines! *snaps his fingers, a pair of much butcher looking TeaGuards, but with body armour appear* Take him to the dungeon, with Minioneer, and take his lighter off him, then dab this petrol with tissues until it's all gone! :eek: Don't be gentle about it either!

*vomits on the floor, causing several of the teamarines to also vomit. While everyone is disgusted and vomiting, Minioneer carries the Antagonist to Castle Teacup's kitchen, gets a glass of water and some noise canceling head-phones from the gift shop, leaves a note explaining the situation, sighs, and leaves*
    edited August 2010
    with Kraq still not about, MGDawson has taken over his role

*matt hears the sounds from the lobby thanks to his security team*

*runs into Lobby*

:eek:

Where is K'raq anyway? Shouldn't he be back from vacation by now? :(
    edited August 2010
    *Mizarone's band, The Screaming Tea-Kettles, finished its concert. The party quests go find a quiet place to calm down after a wild night of head banging, mosh pitting, and screaming with joy.*

Still in costume, Mizarone shows up just as the Antagonist leaves. Standing right behind Krent, he asks: "Hey, why was the Antagonist trying to set fire to the bathrooms?

((I just realized I have been referring to myself in the third person.))
    edited August 2010
    ... then dab this petrol with tissues until it's all gone! :eek: Don't be gentle about it either!

*violently dabs at the petrol with a tissue, it looks very silly*
    *Mizarone's band, The Screaming Tea-Kettles, finished its concert. The party quests go find a quiet place to calm down after a wild night of head banging, mosh pitting, and screaming with joy.*

Still in costume, Mizarone shows up just as the Antagonist leaves. Standing right behind Krent, he asks: "Hey, why was the Antagonist trying to set fire to the bathrooms?

((I just realized I have been referring to myself in the third person.))

Who knows? It was probably a crazed attempt at redecorating to appease his pinball-like state of mind. He was coughing and sneezing though, so perhaps it was some weird cold remedy from his dimension.
    edited August 2010
    Continuing our holiday season.......
    Today (Wednesday) is Happiness Day. May the Teacup be with you :D
    edited August 2010
    *dabs petrol with tissues*

Hold on...

*goes into kitchen and rifles through cupboards and finds some salt, tea leaves, and some very old, powdered cheese*

*mixes them all up in a bucket, and then chucks it over all the petrol*

Don't worry, sire, I know what I'm doing!

*gets out a matchbox, lights a match, and sets fire to the floor. The fire burns with such a small blue flame so dimly but so efficiently that the petrol is all gone in a few minutes*

There!

*gets out mop and bucket and starts cleaning up the mess*
    edited August 2010

Hold on...

*goes into kitchen and rifles through cupboards and finds some salt, tea leaves, and some very old, powdered cheese*

*gets out a matchbox, lights a match, and sets fire to the floor. The fire burns with such a small blue flame so dimly but so efficiently that the petrol is all gone in a few minutes*

There!

Fascinating.......
    However I believe the chef will be rather disgruntled when he finds out that you used his 10 year aged cheddar.......:rolleyes:
    edited August 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Fascinating.......
    However I believe the chef will be rather disgruntled when he finds out that you used his 10 year aged cheddar.......:rolleyes:

Whoops. :o
    Anyway...someone's got to clean up the mess so we can celebrate Happiness Day!
    *continues to mop the floor*
    edited August 2010
    Continuing our holiday season.......
    Today (Wednesday) is Happiness Day. May the Teacup be with you :D

Happiness Day! Woot! Take money from the vault and buy decorations and things, also a huge cake with 50 tiers.... each one a different shape and colour! :eek:

Hold on...

There!

Fascinating.......

My carpet! The Chedder! Oh no! :eek: