test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    ((Umm, you still have to build it. I only gave you the plans for one.))

Oh ya. huh....what was I holding up? *Holds up the plans, having been crumpled into a ball* Ah...that's the problem! Mwehehe...now that's out of the way...

*Teleports back to lair*

My trans-dimensional communicator can come to fruition! Soon, ill be able to contact the 10th dimension...and get all the help ill need...and no, not that kind of help. wait...who was I talking to just then? ....Oh well....where was I? Oh yes, the sinister snickering part. Mwehehehe...
    edited July 2010
    Actually, I got mine from the grocery store. Its more likely that it is TeaGator meat from the TeaGator farm from the swamp. Less pain for the big guy in the tent and less borg thingies to remove before cooking.

Actually, has anyone seen fluffy? I've been leaving his vegetables out, but he hasn't been eating them. They've been recycled into compost for the gardens.

*cuts his piece of prime Gorn meat into small chunks*

[now turning to the camera]

And as you can see, the Gorn meat is very tender, and will need little seasoning. I'm using prime Gorn meat, which is the most lean but the fullest flavoured, but any Gorn meat will do just as well.

Just be careful to remove all cybernetics and nanoprobes, of course.

[turning to new camera near stove, and walking towards it, and starts looking into his stew pot]

The stew, in this pot, has had the usual vegatables, carrots, etc. and has been gently simmering for the past few hours, at about 30 degrees. The dumplings will be going in after the Gorn meat, to mop up any of the juice.
    edited July 2010
    And now, in goes the Gorn meat. It has been gently seasoned with a little salt and pepper, just to add a little *puts fingers together and imitates 'perfect' kiss*.

And in it goes!

*picks up cutting mat, and gently scrapes all the Gorn meat in*

And I will beleaving that for about 4 thread posts or so, until the dumplings go in, then I will leave it for another 2 or 3, then takin off the stove, and leave it to cool down gently.
    edited July 2010
    Actually, I got mine from the grocery store. Its more likely that it is TeaGator meat from the TeaGator farm from the swamp. Less pain for the big guy in the tent and less borg thingies to remove before cooking.

OK, I thought you were judging the stew contest, that's why I offered. Cornealeous is joining me for dinner. You are invited if you want to come over. We will be grilling steaks over a wood fire.

I'm sorry, I'm having a Tea Party with Bogglesworth and the Holy Teacup. :(
    MGDawson wrote: »
    And now, in goes the Gorn meat. It has been gently seasoned with a little salt and pepper, just to add a little *puts fingers together and imitates 'perfect' kiss*.

And in it goes!

*picks up cutting mat, and gently scrapes all the Gorn meat in*

And I will beleaving that for about 4 thread posts or so, until the dumplings go in, then I will leave it for another 2 or 3, then takin off the stove, and leave it to cool down gently.

*watches the cookery channel taking notes* Wow... Oh.... Mmmm....

(Quick note, my friend is a celebrity chef! :DLink Link and Link :eek: Dawson might have seen her on TV, don't think anyone outside the Uk would. )
    edited July 2010
    Actually, has anyone seen fluffy? I've been leaving his vegetables out, but he hasn't been eating them. They've been recycled into compost for the gardens.

Fluffy, is at the vet getting it shots. He should be back tomorrow.
    edited July 2010
    Actually he's still alive and living outside under that tent we put up, nobody remembers though.

The poor guy is in agony now you guys have been carving chunks off him for stew!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Good God!!! Someone go out and dead him before we continue the competition!!!!
    edited July 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Good God!!! Someone go out and dead him before we continue the competition!!!!

*while the camera crew take a rest, Matt pretends to need to do some cleaning of pots & pans, sneaks down to outside the castle, and shoves down an explosive marshmellow down his throat, and is back up to the kitchen before anyone notices*
    edited July 2010
    *while the camera crew take a rest, Matt pretends to need to do some cleaning of pots & pans, sneaks down to outside the castle, and shoves down an explosive marshmellow down his throat, and is back up to the kitchen before anyone notices*

:eek:

*quietly barricades himself in a church*

Better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry...
    edited July 2010
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*little shaking around the castle is felt*

*one of the Teagaurds goes out ot inspect what the vibrations where, and notices the Gorn has exploded*

"Oh well"

[cut to Kitchen, Dawson looking at camera]

And now, to add the dumplings.

*drops a few handfuls of small dumplings into the stew pot*

And that'll be left for about 3 thread posts, or until the dumplings begin to crispen or harden.
    edited July 2010
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*little shaking around the castle is felt*

*one of the Teagaurds goes out ot inspect what the vibrations where, and notices the Gorn has exploded*

"Oh well"

[cut to Kitchen, Dawson looking at camera]

And now, to add the dumplings.

*drops a few handfuls of small dumplings into the stew pot*

And that'll be left for about 3 thread posts, or until the dumplings begin to crispen or harden.

Great, now the front of the castle in covered in TeaBorg!
    edited July 2010
    *picks up the gorn's head, which was blown off intact*

I will enter the competition... Muahahaha! That signet will be mine!

*removes skull and sets it aside, drains blood into a pot, and puts all meat in as well*

Hmm... I don't have a fire... *smiles* Wait I know!

*Lights a bundle of dynamite under the pot, the blood boils swiftly*

Aha! flash-cooked Gorn stew!

*Prepares to present his culinary masterpiece*

When do we present our dishes?

*steals a random plan from mizarone while waiting*

Here ya go, Antagonist! If only I knew what it was... ((possibly a teeter totter, unless it being actually useful would positively impact the storyline))
    edited July 2010
    *The King is busy still taking notes from the Cookery show* :confused: Harden?.... Eww.
    edited July 2010
    *comes back to his pot having let it stew over night*

MMmmm, smells... like a dirty sock! *sprays the stew with some aerosol air freshener*

*sniff* That smells better. Now to add my special ingredient my assistant will help. Mr. Sparkles come here a moment.

*Krent pokes Mr. Sparkles with a paper clip, Sparkles' eye grow wide and a single tear beads on his face*

Sparkle Tears! *the teardrop glistens and sparkles magnificently and a faint aroma of every delicious thing in the world can be detected*

*drops the liquid curiosity into the pot which explodes a column of confetti into the air on contact. Followed by a whimsical accompaniment and flashing party lights*

By Jove, I think it's done.
    edited July 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »

*removes skull and sets it aside, drains blood into a pot, and puts all meat in as well*

Here ya go, Antagonist! If only I knew what it was... ((possibly a teeter totter, unless it being actually useful would positively impact the storyline))
    *gingerly takes a sip of the Blood-and-Gorn-Head Stew*
    *nearly chokes* Hmm.....yes......it's very.......*cough*........erm......salty?.......
    Krent wrote: »
    *comes back to his pot having let it stew over night*

MMmmm, smells... like a dirty sock! *sprays the stew with some aerosol air freshener*

*sniff* That smells better. Now to add my special ingredient my assistant will help. Mr. Sparkles come here a moment.

*Krent pokes Mr. Sparkles with a paper clip, Sparkles' eye grow wide and a single tear beads on his face*

Sparkle Tears! *the teardrop glistens and sparkles magnificently and a faint aroma of every delicious thing in the world can be detected*

*drops the liquid curiosity into the pot which explodes a column of confetti into the air on contact. Followed by a whimsical accompaniment and flashing party lights*

By Jove, I think it's done.

Sparkle Tears, you say? Very interesting. I like the confetti. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    *gingerly takes a sip of the Blood-and-Gorn-Head Stew*
    *nearly chokes* Hmm.....yes......it's very.......*cough*........erm......salty?.......

Odd... I didn't add any salt... :confused:
    edited July 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »

Hmmmm...*examines the plans* Hmmm....this is going to come in handy! Excellent work, MaxSpock....not that I have any Idea what it could be...But part of it is a design for one of mirazone's generators! Excellent! I build one and use it to power my Multi-Dimensional Communicator! Mwehehehe! Now....Too win that cooking contest! Mwhehehe!!

*Teleports to the competition, surprising everyone*

Well, Well, Well...you didn't think i'd miss out on this opprotunity, did you? *Teleports one of the other contestants away, and takes his spot, cooking with unholy speed using magic to enter his name on the list of participants*
    edited July 2010
    Do we get to present our entries, or are they just tasted?

*scratches head*
    edited July 2010
    I shall taste each one as it is completed (in order to ensure that it is tasted while fresh), and when everyone has completed their dishes I shall decide which one wins.
    edited July 2010
    *goes back to cooking his gumbo*

*Cooking show voiceover*

"Season the meat with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook the meat until browned on both sides and remove. Add the sausage and cook until browned, then remove. Sprinkle the flour over the oil, add 2 tablespoons of margarine and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until brown, about 10 minutes. Let the roux cool.

Return the Dutch oven to low heat and melt the remaining 3 tablespoons margarine. Add the onion, garlic, green pepper and celery and cook for 10 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, to taste and the 1/4 bunch parsley. Cook, while stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Add 4 cups hot water and beef bouillon cubes, whisking constantly. Add the chicken and sausage. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes. Add stewed tomatoes and okra. Cover and simmer for 1 hour. Just before serving add the green onions, cooked shrimp and chopped parsley."

And its done.
    edited July 2010
    [looking into pot while camera watches]

And there we go, folks. The stew is finished!

*takes the stew pot, and ladels some out*

ah! Nothing like fresh stew. Apologies on it getting a little burnt.
    edited July 2010
    *is glad he does not have to taste any of this stuff* :p

*The King sneaks out through the kitchens and jumps in to his Royal Tea Speeder and drives to Burger Queen, ordering a XL Bacon Double Cheese Burger meal, getting a free toy with it* Ooo! Bogglesworth Action Figure. Score! :cool:

*drives back to Castle Teacup while nibbling his food, not looking at the road, scattering pedestrians all over the place as he drives alone the pavement* :eek: Move damnit! I'm the King! *toots his horn*
    edited July 2010
    And...Walaa! Gorn Gizzard soup! *The black, oily, sludge-like mixture makes gurgling sounds* Oh ya, almost forgot! *Sprinkles some parsely on it, making it suddenly look appetizing*

*to the camera* It was quite simple, really. I started with a salty broth, and added the gizzard. Much to my surprise, the broth reduced the gizzard to a gelatin substance, and the entire mixture began asking why I brought such a horrible abomination into this world. After several philosophical debates, I put a bunch of garnishes on it, which made the mixture actually look and taste quite appetizing, satisfying my meal, so it went back to being a soup, rather than a living organism.
    edited July 2010
    *goes back to cooking his gumbo*

*Cooking show voiceover*

"Season the meat with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook the meat until browned on both sides and remove. Add the sausage and cook until browned, then remove. Sprinkle the flour over the oil, add 2 tablespoons of margarine and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until brown, about 10 minutes. Let the roux cool.

Return the Dutch oven to low heat and melt the remaining 3 tablespoons margarine. Add the onion, garlic, green pepper and celery and cook for 10 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, to taste and the 1/4 bunch parsley. Cook, while stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Add 4 cups hot water and beef bouillon cubes, whisking constantly. Add the chicken and sausage. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes. Add stewed tomatoes and okra. Cover and simmer for 1 hour. Just before serving add the green onions, cooked shrimp and chopped parsley."

And its done.
    *tastes* Hmm.....very colorful. I like the okra, it adds a nice touch :)
    [looking into pot while camera watches]

And there we go, folks. The stew is finished!

*takes the stew pot, and ladels some out*

ah! Nothing like fresh stew. Apologies on it getting a little burnt.
    Mmmm.....very traditional stew re-vamped with gorn meat!
    Antagonist wrote: »
    And...Walaa! Gorn Gizzard soup! *The black, oily, sludge-like mixture makes gurgling sounds* Oh ya, almost forgot! *Sprinkles some parsely on it, making it suddenly look appetizing*
    ...........*gingerly takes a sip*.............well..........it's very.........thick?........and black?...........

Very well, I shall disclose the winner tomorrow, provided there are not any last-minute entries between now and then.
    *is glad he does not have to taste any of this stuff* :p

*The King sneaks out through the kitchens and jumps in to his Royal Tea Speeder and drives to Burger Queen, ordering a XL Bacon Double Cheese Burger meal, getting a free toy with it* Ooo! Bogglesworth Action Figure. Score! :cool:

*drives back to Castle Teacup while nibbling his food, not looking at the road, scattering pedestrians all over the place as he drives alone the pavement* :eek: Move damnit! I'm the King! *toots his horn*

*has the Tea Scribe post a notice in all the towns that says that all Teacup Land citizens are now required to walk in certain tunnels, so that the King may have a clear road to drive on. A picture of the King's Tea Speeder is also posted so that motorists can recognize it and pull over to let it pass*
    edited July 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »

* dips a metal spoon into the soup and watches as the spoon dissolves*

Hey, we can use that to strip paint!
    edited July 2010
    * dips a metal spoon into the soup and watches as the spoon dissolves*

Hey, we can use that to strip paint!

*Krent peers into the Antagonist's pot and it stands up and slaps him*
    edited July 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *Krent peers into the Antagonist's pot and it stands up and slaps him*

Maybe it did that is because you are not wearing a bow tie.
    edited July 2010
    Maybe it did that is because you are not wearing a bow tie.

Antagonist- "Ya, the soup's pretty picky about people's outfits... man, I need to ask sis for a better recipe next time"

Minioneer- "Sir...I thought your sister was in the Tenth Dimension?"

Antagonist- "Lets just say i found a use for that mini-portal...oh, and meet me back at the lair after this; I have a surprise..."
    edited July 2010
    Mmmm.....very traditional stew re-vamped with gorn meat!
    Oh! Thank you!
    *bows*
    Ohh...and I nearly forgot...
    Slice Of Victoria Sponge, anyone?
    edited July 2010
    *Drives towards the Castle still, wondering why Teacuppians are diappearing down little holes to tunnels* :eek:

*Still driving, the King phones the castle kitchen and tells them he expects Carrot Cake be made for him upon his arrival so he can have some with a glass of milk*
    edited July 2010
    *orders the chef to have carrot cake and tea ready for the King and goes to set the table in the throne room*
    Didn't we have a sherriff at some point? Someone should be arresting those Teacuppers for not walking in the tunnels!!!! :eek: