test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    *suddenly Akset turns and shoots through the cable with her crossbow, and then shoots the main computer, effectively destroying it. The Klesser stops it's ominous humming, and Antagonist and Mizarone realize that Akset is actually Teska*
    I had Akset teleported to the Castle Teacup Dungeons to be fattened for stew. Then I decided to take her place and trick the K'lones into thinking I was her, so that I could safely find the computer and shut down the Klesser. The K'lones are quite lost now, they were all somehow connected to the computer, so they should be relatively easy to take care of.
    *flips open her teaphone*
    Castle Teacup, we are ready to be beamed back home.
    I think we should all take a nice relaxing swim in the pool at Castle Teacup, while having tea and sticky buns.:rolleyes:

Well, now that's over, I will go talk to the Generals to see if they are interested in resuming hosting of Opposing Viewpoints. The show hasn't so well since the "Guest hosts" devolved into "are not, are too" arguments. But first... *Goes to get some tea.*

At least The Tea-Team is doing well and this battle is great first season for Sheiffs.
    edited June 2010
    *suddenly Akset turns and shoots through the cable with her crossbow, and then shoots the main computer, effectively destroying it. The Klesser stops it's ominous humming, and Antagonist and Mizarone realize that Akset is actually Teska*
    I had Akset teleported to the Castle Teacup Dungeons to be fattened for stew. Then I decided to take her place and trick the K'lones into thinking I was her, so that I could safely find the computer and shut down the Klesser. The K'lones are quite lost now, they were all somehow connected to the computer, so they should be relatively easy to take care of.
    I think we should all take a nice relaxing swim in the pool at Castle Teacup, while having tea and sticky buns.:rolleyes:

Whoa!! And I thought I was devious! You hijacked Akset's plan, and fooled all of us! And to think I always thought you were timid–(Minioneer whispers in his ear)–Oh, she was just helping? oh.....well, i take that back....pshh....teacuppers....passing up every opprotunity for power......at least they have good sticky buns!

*Teleports back to Castle Teacup, to feast on sticky buns and tea, as well as rest....*
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    Well, now that's over, I will go talk to the Generals to see if they are interested in resuming hosting of Opposing Viewpoints. The show hasn't so well since the "Guest hosts" devolved into "are not, are too" arguments. But first... *Goes to get some tea.*

At least The Tea-Team is doing well and this battle is great first season for Sheiffs.

*King mocha and the generals, presumably having left the base, are nowhere to be found*
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *King mocha and the generals, presumably having left the base, are nowhere to be found*

Oh, they were taken to the dungeon by a few TeaGuards after they were knocked out.
    edited June 2010

*from Castle Teacup* Well Done Princess! *beams them all back, while looking smugly at Mocha, his Generals and Akset all in cells*

Chalk up another one for The Tea Team! :cool: That's how we roll!
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    I have the costume, but Romublonde is asleep. What are your orders?

You should love up to the antagonist now, make him trust you.... and report his whodillys back to me.
    Oh, they were taken to the dungeon by a few TeaGuards after they were knocked out.

*nods* Correct! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    And Teska saves the day. Good thing too, because i think that tower "Akset" was going to was the one I dropped a Humpback Whale onto earlier. *continues fending off PETA officials*
    edited June 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    And Teska saves the day. Good thing too, because i think that tower "Akset" was going to was the one I dropped a Humpback Whale onto earlier. *continues fending off PETA officials*

*Points at him* I gave him diplomatic immunity, get away from him you PETA dogs! *flails at them with his Royal Prodding Stick*
    edited June 2010
    You should love up to the antagonist now, make him trust you.... and report his whodillys back to me.

Of course, your Teacupness.

*Hangs up the teaphone, disappears, appears near Antagonist*

Greetings, mighty prankster. I would like to offer you my services as a mischief maker.

*Twirls mustache and grins wickedly*
    edited June 2010
    *Fulfills his deal with Antagonist, Mizarone has the first pallet of ((imitation, Antagonist can't tell the difference)) TeaTurtle soup delivered to the Antagonist residence*

Right, according to our agreement you get one pallet of TeaTurtle Soup a week for the rest of life

((Minioneer might be able to tell the color is slightly off, but the Antagonist won't care since it is delicious))

*Looks around the castle* Where's MaxSpock? I have some cool spy gadgets for him. Like this two-way radio that is activated by twirling his mustache.

OK, back to running my media empire. ((I have since given my labs to the military and the University for added security. I still so some inventing, but running TeaCupLand's favorite TV Channels takes most of my time.))

Just had a thought. How well would a Prince Bogglesworth channel be received? It will be a 24x7 channel featuring the latest news, pictures and videos of the Prince.

Oh, and for the villains out there, there's the new premium Villains channel. The Villains channel carries the latest programming for Villains. From dramas where the villains wins always to do-it-yourself shows, the Villains channel has it all. Contact your cable provider for subscription details.
    edited June 2010
    Well, some of us have tidying up to do! Somebody take care of Nova for me, would you?

*gathers the medical team & supplies, and then teleports back to Asket's base*

[destruction and injured K'lones and TeaGaurds are everywhere. After teleporting, the medical team start to help the injured TeaGaurds*

I'm off to the Earl Grey to start repairs!

*walks towards the HMS Earl Grey which is looking worse for wear*
    edited June 2010
    *Fulfills his deal with Antagonist, Mizarone has the first pallet of ((imitation, Antagonist can't tell the difference)) TeaTurtle soup delivered to the Antagonist residence*

Right, according to our agreement you get one pallet of TeaTurtle Soup a week for the rest of life

((Minioneer might be able to tell the color is slightly off, but the Antagonist won't care since it is delicious))

*Looks around the castle* Where's MaxSpock? I have some cool spy gadgets for him. Like this two-way radio that is activated by twirling his mustache.

OK, back to running my media empire. ((I have since given my labs to the military and the University for added security. I still so some inventing, but running TeaCupLand's favorite TV Channels takes most of my time.))

Just had a thought. How well would a Prince Bogglesworth channel be received? It will be a 24x7 channel featuring the latest news, pictures and videos of the Prince.

Oh, and for the villains out there, there's the new premium Villains channel. The Villains channel carries the latest programming for Villains. From dramas where the villains wins always to do-it-yourself shows, the Villains channel has it all. Contact your cable provider for subscription details.

A Prince Bogglesworth channel you say? That would be lovely! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    *pours some tea into a royal teacup and offers it to the King*

How goes Teacup Land sire?
    edited June 2010
    *K'raq, his injurys now healed, is standing behind the King, ever vigilant. He knows that even though this "crisis" is over, another would come in due time. He sighs, and waits*
    edited June 2010
    momiji wrote: »

*sips it* Oooo! Thanks! You need a job around here. You can be Royal Gardener in charge or the keeping the Royal Gardens looking lovely and full of plants. :)
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *K'raq, his injurys now healed, is standing behind the King, ever vigilant. He knows that even though this "crisis" is over, another would come in due time. He sighs, and waits*

Don't worry so much General Kraq! I have sent a spy to infiltrate the Antagonists vile organisation! Anyway, here is the Key to the Holy Teacup's Case *hands him a big golden key with jewels encrusted all over it* Head up to the highest tower and give the Holy Teacup a good dusting. :cool:

*Wanders off to the dungeons to look for his Royal Pokemon Collection, already having checked the attic when nobody was around, once there he sees his pokemon cards in the cell with King Mocha (who has a darkj secret nobody knows about yet, except the King) and his Generals*

*The King quickly opens the door, and runs in to get his cards while they are napping and leaves, accidentally forgetting to lock the door after shutting it, hopefully King Mocha won't realise*
    edited June 2010
    wrote:
    *sips it* Oooo! Thanks! You need a job around here. You can be Royal Gardener in charge or the keeping the Royal Gardens looking lovely and full of plants. :)

Don't worry so much General Kraq! I have sent a spy to infiltrate the Antagonists vile organisation! Anyway, here is the Key to the Holy Teacup's Case *hands him a big golden key with jewels encrusted all over it* Head up to the highest tower and give the Holy Teacup a good dusting. :cool:

*Wanders off to the dungeons to look for his Royal Pokemon Collection, already having checked the attic when nobody was around, once there he sees his pokemon cards in the cell with King Mocha (who has a darkj secret nobody knows about yet, except the King) and his Generals*

*The King quickly opens the door, and runs in to get his cards while they are napping and leaves, accidentally forgetting to lock the door after shutting it, hopefully King Mocha won't realise*
    Thankyou sire! I shall make them the best teagarden in all of Tealand!

*begins exploring the garden properly*
    edited June 2010
    Of course, your Teacupness.

*Hangs up the teaphone, disappears, appears near Antagonist*

Greetings, mighty prankster. I would like to offer you my services as a mischief maker.

*Twirls mustache and grins wickedly*

I rather like this fellow....:rolleyes:

Thankyou sire! I shall make them the best teagarden in all of Tealand!

*begins exploring the garden properly*

Bunny!!! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    wrote:
    I rather like this fellow....:rolleyes:

Bunny!!! :eek:
    *sees someone staring and shouting "Bunny"*

Yesh O_o?! Hi there! *bow*
    edited June 2010
    *sees someone staring and shouting "Bunny"*

Yesh O_o?! Hi there! *bow*

*is incredibly excited that the Order of the Teacup now has a resident bunny rabbit*
    Have some tea with me?
    edited June 2010
    *Senses that his presence is needed at the castle, disappears and appears next to
    mizarone*

Ohoho! Sounds fantastic!

*twirls mustache in anticipation*
    edited June 2010
    *Senses that his presence is needed at the castle, disappears and appears next to
    mizarone*

Ohoho! Sounds fantastic!

*twirls mustache in anticipation*

Right, here's the two way radio. Just twirl your mustache to turn it on and off. *Picks up an ordinary looking cape* This cape is made out of woven Kevlar fabric. Just wrap it around yourself dramatically like so... *Wraps the cape around himself and a teaguard starts shooting Mizarone, with the marshmallows bouncing off harmlessly* and it will repel most small arms fire. This top hat contains a hidden compartment that has emergency tea supplies and 100m of rope. Finally this ball point pen stores 10 fly cams. To launch a fly cam, just click the pen three times. You control the fly cams with the clicker on the pen same way as you use a joystick. You can see the video from the fly cams with these realty nice pair of aviator sunglasses. The video is also transmitted back to K'raq via an encrypted radio signal.
    edited June 2010
    Right, here's the two way radio. Just twirl your mustache to turn it on and off. *Picks up an ordinary looking cape* This cape is made out of woven Kevlar fabric. Just wrap it around yourself dramatically like so... *Wraps the cape around himself and a teaguard starts shooting Mizarone, with the marshmallows bouncing off harmlessly* and it will repel most small arms fire. This top hat contains a hidden compartment that has emergency tea supplies and 100m of rope. Finally this ball point pen stores 10 fly cams. To launch a fly cam, just click the pen three times. You control the fly cams with the clicker on the pen same way as you use a joystick. You can see the video from the fly cams with these realty nice pair of aviator sunglasses. The video is also transmitted back to K'raq via an encrypted radio signal.

He needs a new avatar showing all of this wonderful new equipment!!!!:cool:
    *starts wandering around*
    Where is Teacup Land's resident photoshop expert? :confused:
    edited June 2010
    Right, here's the two way radio. Just twirl your mustache to turn it on and off...

Considering how much he loves fondling his mustache, you'll only hear every other word. Although that will certainly be entertaining.

*goes to relax in the jacuzzi*
    edited June 2010

Excellent! *Laughs maniacally and puts on equipment* I'll get back to my duties, then.

*disappears, appears back near Antagonist*

(to Antagonist:) What say you to my proposition, your Mischievousness?
    edited June 2010
    *is incredibly excited that the Order of the Teacup now has a resident bunny rabbit*
    Have some tea with me?

*sets up a little Tea Party table for them in the gardens with a little parosol and everything, including tea and sticky buns* :rolleyes: *hides in the bushes*
    edited June 2010
    wrote:
    Have some tea with me?
    Of course, it'd be a pleasure to dine with the Princess of Tealand =D
    *sets up a little Tea Party table for them in the gardens with a little parosol and everything, including tea and sticky buns* :rolleyes: *hides in the bushes*

*makes way to the Tea Part Table which has suddenly been rappidly put together by tea-servants.*

Impressive speed, it's almost like watching a dance piece the speed and accuracy that they put that tea-set together with!!
    edited June 2010
    Of course, it'd be a pleasure to dine with the Princess of Tealand =D

*makes way to the Tea Part Table which has suddenly been rappidly put together by tea-servants.*

Impressive speed, it's almost like watching a dance piece the speed and accuracy that they put that tea-set together with!!

*prideful giggling is heard from the near by bushes* :p
    edited June 2010
    *Matt walks in to the King's Chamber*
    *bows*

Sir, the battle report is as follows:
    40 TeaGaurds dead.
    200 Injured. Of those 200, 135 have made full recovery so far.
    3 ships have suffered severe damage and will be repaired fully within about 2 months, unless somebody else helps me do it, as I'm currently doing it all myself.

Oh, and....
    *hands over newspaper and cup of tea to the King*
    *bows again and leaves the Kng's Chamber*
    edited June 2010
    *notices some odd sounding bushes giggling instead of making their usual swooshy noises*

What strange bushes... perhaps I should call for a tree-doctor...

*sits at the table and begins pouring tea*
    edited June 2010
    *notices some odd sounding bushes giggling instead of making their usual swooshy noises*

What strange bushes... perhaps I should call for a tree-doctor...

*sits at the table and begins pouring tea*

*hmm, so the giggle flies are back? I'll go get the exterminator.
    edited June 2010
    wrote:
    *hmm, so the giggle flies are back? I'll go get the exterminator.
    I think it might be for the best, silly giggleflies

*pours some more cups of tea for anyone else who turns up*