test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You know Mocha, for a robot, you're an idiot.....
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    You know Mocha, for a robot, you're an idiot.....

*Begins charging up a spell*

I guess he's got the nuts, just not the bolts.

*God comes down from heaven, and kicks the Antagonist in the crotch before returning to his celestial throne*

Urrrk......okay, that bad pun was hardly worth it....errgh...ow...
    edited June 2010
    *Calls the King on his mobile TeaPhone* Teleporting you and Prince Bogglesworth to the castle, please stand by. Transport will be in 5...4...3...2...1... *The King arrives safely in front of the castle vault with the Klesser* I love it when a plan comes together. :)

*the King does not have a mobile phone, so is still wandering the evil lair*
    *Mizarone grins* Never said I was a native. I just said this was my dimension.

*ponders*... I'll have to have him interrogated one day, he's far to useful.

*explodes in to the room they are all in with King Mocha, after Prince Bogglesworth blew one of the doors open with his Mighty Tiara*

Well well well.... King Mocha, or should I say, Barry?... What are you doing here?

*The King wanders over to him, still holding the original Klesser* I should have known you, dumb and dumber would be here! *points his finger accusingly* You're silly CoffeeBean Kingdom will never take over Teacup Land as long as I hold the Holy Teacup! :eek:

*looks around at the others* Oh Hi! :eek: What's going on? *wanders over to them*
    edited June 2010
    *the King does not have a mobile phone, so is still wandering the evil lair*

*ponders*... I'll have to have him interrogated one day, he's far to useful.

*explodes in to the room they are all in with King Mocha, after Prince Bogglesworth blew one of the doors open with his Mighty Tiara*

Well well well.... King Mocha, or should I say, Barry?... What are you doing here?

*The King wanders over to him, still holding the original Klesser* I should have known you, dumb and dumber would be here! *points his finger accusingly* You're silly CoffeeBean Kingdom will never take over Teacup Land as long as I hold the Holy Teacup! :eek:

*looks around at the others* Oh Hi! :eek: What's going on? *wanders over to them*

With any luck, you ducking

*Fires a blast of magic at mocha, over Trebort's head, then dodges a hammer-swing, while Minioneer pulls out a Antagonist-Brand Laze–R-type rifle(see what i did there?)*
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Begins charging up a spell*

I guess he's got the nuts, just not the bolts.

*God comes down from heaven, and kicks the Antagonist in the crotch before returning to his celestial throne*

Urrrk......okay, that bad pun was hardly worth it....errgh...ow...

Now that was funny right there.
    edited June 2010
    Now that was funny right there.

*Bows, prompting Minioneer to wonder why the Antagonist bowed in character, despite his bowing being a response to something said out of character)
    edited June 2010
    *K'raq seems to materialize behind King Mocha and the Generals, swiftly knocking out both Generals with a blow to the head. He then takes out his bat'leth and swings at Mochas back*
    edited June 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *K'raq seems to materialize behind King Mocha and the Generals, swiftly knocking out both Generals with a blow to the head. He then takes out his bat'leth and swings at Mochas back*
    *....cutting through Mocha's steal hull, causing a malfunction*

King Mocha- "Graghhh!.....a cheap shot....from a Klingon? Now...ive seen....everything...ergh"

*King Mocha falls unconcious, and Minioneer deactivates the generator*
    edited June 2010
    *....cutting through Mocha's steal hull, causing a malfunction*

King Mocha- "Graghhh!.....a cheap shot....from a Klingon? Now...ive seen....everything...ergh"

*King Mocha falls unconcious, and Minioneer deactivates the generator*

I have the perfect place to put him. Have King Mocha sent to my mad robots facility. ((Its basically a 20x20 foot steel box with 100 feet thick walls in a alternate dimension.))
    edited June 2010
    I have the perfect place to put him. Have King Mocha sent to my mad robots facility. ((Its basically a 20x20 foot steel box with 100 feet thick walls in a alternate dimension.))

You have access to dimensional tech? After all of this is over....I think we should renegotiate the deal.....
    edited June 2010
    *MGDawson and Teagaurds arrive at the main generator*

Ok, who has the sugar?

*A few teagaurds look uneasy, drop their trousers, and reveal several hidden packets of sugar*

I say! Nice hiding place!

*the suger packs are removed from the Teagaurds legs bu the teagaurds, the ypull their trousers up, and head towards the fuel intake for the generator. The cap is removed, and the sugar is poured in*
    edited June 2010

No, Take King Mocha and his Generals to the Dungeons, we have a family sized cell they will like. :)
    MGDawson wrote: »
    *MGDawson and Teagaurds arrive at the main generator*

Ok, who has the sugar?

*A few teagaurds look uneasy, drop their trousers, and reveal several hidden packets of sugar*

I say! Nice hiding place!

*the suger packs are removed from the Teagaurds legs bu the teagaurds, the ypull their trousers up, and head towards the fuel intake for the generator. The cap is removed, and the sugar is poured in*

That's just devious! :eek: I like it.
    edited June 2010
    No, Take King Mocha and his Generals to the Dungeons, we have a family sized cell they will like. :)

*Appears next to HRH King Trebort*

Is it wise to allow them to be together? Where they can plan escapes and vengeance?
    edited June 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    *Appears next to HRH King Trebort*

Is it wise to allow them to be together? Where they can plan escapes and vengeance?

Probably not... but I did not get where I am today by thinking things through. Take them to the family cell in the Dungeons! :cool:
    edited June 2010
    Probably not... but I did not get where I am today by thinking things through. Take them to the family cell in the Dungeons! :cool:

*facepalms*

Oh well then...

*disappears, and appears in Teacup Land near the Teatrain team*

I would like to offer my services as a Teatrain track builder! I can do it VERY efficiently.;)

*chuckles evily*
    edited June 2010
    *facepalms*

Oh well then...

*disappears, and appears in Teacup Land near the Teatrain team*

I would like to offer my services as a Teatrain track builder! I can do it VERY efficiently.;)

*chuckles evily*

*considers their chuckle to be totally dasterdly* :eek: you there! *points* will be my inside man. Report to Romublonde at the gift shop for your costume and then infiltrate The Antagonists organisation and report his whatnots back to me! :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    *considers their chuckle to be totally dasterdly* :eek: you there! *points* will be my inside man. Report to Romublonde at the gift shop for your costume and then infiltrate The Antagonists organisation and report his whatnots back to me! :rolleyes:

*Twirls mustache*

Yes, your Majesty. *Bows excessively, almost mockingly low*

*disappears, appears in Gift shop*

Romublonde? Are you there?
    edited June 2010
    *Twirls mustache*

Yes, your Majesty. *Bows excessively, almost mockingly low*

*disappears, appears in Gift shop*

Romublonde? Are you there?

*Romublonde is asleep behind the desk, but the costume is still present*

*Meanwhile, at the base....*

Alright, time to head to the main control console! (Thinking to himself)I could really use a new ally, with Enemia and shell back at the acadamy of evil.....
    edited June 2010

Alright, time to head to the main control console! (Thinking to himself)I could really use a new ally, with Enemia and shell back at the acadamy of evil.....

Isn't the base still set to overload?
    edited June 2010
    Isn't the base still set to overload?

Nah. I linked that feature to the backup generator, not the main one, so when we deactivated it the overload was canceled as well. it was a lot cheaper, and easier....
    edited June 2010
    *trys to scream for help but due to the tape on his mouth he cant*

*bangs on his closet door with his elbows due to his hands are tied togeather to get help*
    edited June 2010

*Takes the costume, and walks to the nearest teaphone to call the king*

Operator, HRH King Trebort please.

*Twirls mustache while waiting*
    edited June 2010
    *trys to scream for help but due to the tape on his mouth he cant*

*bangs on his closet door with his elbows due to his hands are tied togeather to get help*

*walks past, hearing struggles inside so he investigates and finds Locutus all tied up* Oh Hai! *unties him*
    *Takes the costume, and walks to the nearest teaphone to call the king*

Operator, HRH King Trebort please.

*Twirls mustache while waiting*

*a TeaGuard come running over with a phone on a silver plate, so the King answers it* Yello, this is Castle Teacup... how may I help you? :cool:
    edited June 2010
    [meanwhile, in the main generator room at Askets base]

*generator cuts out*

Ok, TeaGaurds, that did the trick.

*Lights flikr*

hmm...something's still powering the base....

*alarm goes off*

Oh no....
    edited June 2010

*generator cuts out*

*Lights flikr*

*alarm goes off*

Oh no....

*K'raq looks at Dawson*
    Oh no?
    edited June 2010

*generator cuts out*

*Lights flikr*

*alarm goes off*

Oh no....

Antagonist- "Wait a minute.....its being powered by another source.....in the main control room! We have to hurry!

*The team arrives at the control room, only to see the Klesser hooked up to the control console, working as a backup generator. Standing on top of it, wielding a crossbow, is Akset. Akset chuckles, and then, using some sort of elevation platform, floats to the primary broadcasting tower. the others head to the roof, only to find a failsafe, voice activated control. a low hum indicates that something is beginning to power up, and Akset smiles*

Akset- "Well, well, all your efforts...for nothing."

Antagonist- "Dont celebrate just yet, Akset; the Klesser is still charging up. we have all the time in the world!

Akset- "What do you think I am, some cheesy cartoon villain like you? I already powered up the Klesser 2 hours ago. that humming was the broadcasting tower coming online. soon, it will broadcast a signal which will get DNA samples from everyone on the planet, not just all of you!

Antagonist- "Hey, who are you calling a "Cheesy cartoon villain"??"

Minioneer- "Sir, that's really not a pressing issue right now.....but she does sort of have a point...."

Antagonist- "Pfffft, i'm not cheesy....i'm grade A evil! Heck, i even go shopping villainously!"

Minioneer- "You are kind of proving her point....."

Antagonist- "please, if anyone is a generic villain, its Mocha!"

Minioneer- "I suppose you have a point....I guess you're just annoying..."

Antagonist- "Hey, I'm not–Oh, we were doing something else, weren't we?

*They refocus on the issues at hand, trying to figure out a way past the voice-locked controls*
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist- "Wait a minute.....its being powered by another source.....in the main control room! We have to hurry!

*The team arrives at the control room, only to see the Klesser hooked up to the control console, working as a backup generator. Standing on top of it, wielding a crossbow, is Akset. Akset chuckles, and then, using some sort of elevation platform, floats to the primary broadcasting tower. the others head to the roof, only to find a failsafe, voice activated control. a low hum indicates that something is beginning to power up, and Akset smiles*

Antagonist- "Dont celebrate just yet, Akset; the Klesser is still charging up. we have all the time in the world!

Akset- "What do you think I am, some cheesy cartoon villain like you? I already powered up the Klesser 2 hours ago. that humming was the broadcasting tower coming online. soon, it will broadcast a signal which will get DNA samples from everyone on the planet, not just all of you!

Minioneer- "Sir, that's really not a pressing issue right now.....but she does sort of have a point...."

Antagonist- "Pfffft, i'm not cheesy....i'm grade A evil! Heck, i even go shopping villainously!"

*They refocus on the issues at hand, trying to figure out a way past the voice-locked controls*

*whispers to the antagonist* Isn't that the cable that leads to the broadcast tower right under you? Looks cheaply made
    edited June 2010

*whispers to the antagonist* Isn't that the cable that leads to the broadcast tower right under you? Looks cheaply made

*suddenly Akset turns and shoots through the cable with her crossbow, and then shoots the main computer, effectively destroying it. The Klesser stops it's ominous humming, and Antagonist and Mizarone realize that Akset is actually Teska*
    I had Akset teleported to the Castle Teacup Dungeons to be fattened for stew. Then I decided to take her place and trick the K'lones into thinking I was her, so that I could safely find the computer and shut down the Klesser. The K'lones are quite lost now, they were all somehow connected to the computer, so they should be relatively easy to take care of.
    *flips open her teaphone*
    Castle Teacup, we are ready to be beamed back home.
    I think we should all take a nice relaxing swim in the pool at Castle Teacup, while having tea and sticky buns.:rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    *a TeaGuard come running over with a phone on a silver plate, so the King answers it* Yello, this is Castle Teacup... how may I help you? :cool:

I have the costume, but Romublonde is asleep. What are your orders?
    edited June 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    *suddenly Akset turns and shoots through the cable with her crossbow, and then shoots the main computer, effectively destroying it. The Klesser stops it's ominous humming, and Antagonist and Mizarone realize that Akset is actually Teska*
    I had Akset teleported to the Castle Teacup Dungeons to be fattened for stew. Then I decided to take her place and trick the K'lones into thinking I was her, so that I could safely find the computer and shut down the Klesser. The K'lones are quite lost now, they were all somehow connected to the computer, so they should be relatively easy to take care of.
    *flips open her teaphone*
    Castle Teacup, we are ready to be beamed back home.
    I think we should all take a nice relaxing swim in the pool at Castle Teacup, while having tea and sticky buns.:rolleyes:

Well done, Teska!
    *bows*
    3 Cheers for Teska!
    Hip Hip....