test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    Alright, Minioneer, get the Botony Bay ready!

*Grabs a teacup, several weapons, and a few snacks, and they head off towards the swamp base shield-structure*

Antagonist, get me outta this thing. You seem like the only... sane... guy...

*horrifying realization*

FORGET I ASKED! FORGET I ASKED!
    edited June 2010
    This is the HMS Earl Grey. We have brought down the north defensive tower with a well placed marshmellow bomb (for those asking, we detonated it beneath the tower in it's cellar).

However, we have been intercepted by K'lones. We have fought off several waves, but we are running out of supplies and the marshmellow launcher and engines are down!

We need backup! Immediately!

And that's not the worst. We have run out of tea and milk...*sobs heard on radio*
    edited June 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    This is the HMS Earl Grey. We have brought down the north defensive tower with a well placed marshmellow bomb (for those asking, we detonated it beneath the tower in it's cellar).

However, we have been intercepted by K'lones. We have fought off several waves, but we are running out of supplies and the marshmellow launcher and engines are down!

And that's not the worst. We have run out of tea and milk...*sobs heard on radio*

*picks up his new Administrative Assistant (Momiji) and jumps in to his Royal TeaSpeeder, heading off to the battle to observe*
    edited June 2010

*sends a supply helicopter carrying freshly brewed tea (Earl Grey, hot), milk, and cookies*
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    *sends a supply helicopter carrying freshly brewed tea (Earl Grey, hot), milk, and cookies*

*as the helicopter slows down to land, the crew of the HMS Earl Grey cheer and start battling the K'lones so fiercely they start to run away. The Teagaurds immediately head for the helicopter pad, which is now a temporary tea break stand*

Refreshment, eh Greyers?

*the teagaurds nod, sipping their tea and eating the cookies*

*MGDawson heads to the engine room to try and get things working, as a K'lone comes out from the shadows. Luckily, a teagaurd spots them, just as he has finished his tea, and blasts him*
    edited June 2010
    *The TeaNuke explodes overhead, Radiactive Marshmallow spraying out all over the place, Deadding the dragon* Ha!

Yes!! I just hope Krent is doing as well as we are!

*Several K'lones attempt to sneak up behind him*

Oh right, the K'lone boarding party

*Snaps his fingers, and internal defenses come online, taking out the K'lones*
    edited June 2010
    Control system- "Warning, authorization canceled by User; Akset. User; Akset has changed override protocols. pre-requisites for ending override have been changed to require hand-print identification and retinal scan. User; Akset included the following message- "Nice try"."

*The Mini-Teska, unable to fit her tiny hand in the full-sized hand-print scanner, as well as unable to reach the retinal scanner, begins to pout and throw a fit*

Hmm, seems we need a full sized Teska. *momentarily considers hooking mini Teska up to a bicycle pump, but like most women Mini Teska knows what he is thinking and kicks him*

Any one seen Teska? We need to teleport her here ASAP. Unless someone can convince Akset to come down here and turn this off.

*A group of Klones come in and Krent and the strike team start beating them with their king sized pillows*
    edited June 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    Hmm, seems we need a full sized Teska. *momentarily considers hooking mini Teska up to a bicycle pump, but like most women Mini Teska knows what he is thinking and kicks him*

Any one seen Teska? We need to teleport her here ASAP. Unless someone can convince Akset to come down here and turn this off.

*A group of Klones come in and Krent and the strike team start beating them with their king sized pillows*

Well, I have a growth serum that might get the mini teska close to full size.
    edited June 2010
    *The King arrives on the battlefield, amid the intense fighting and sets up some garden furnature and his tea set
    and also some plates of assorted cakes and delicious things*

donuts_cake_med.jpg

*sits sipping tea in the middle of the battle, nibbling on his cakes*

I do hope we are safe here... *pets Prince Bogglesworth on his lap and then puts up a big umbrella with the Holy Teacup picture on it, to keep the sun and radiactive marshmallow leavings off his little Tea Party, just then to the Kings suprise, Prince Bogglesworth jumps off his lap and runs in to the evil lair of Akset....

A few minutes later, Prince Bogglesworth is dragging the Klesser down a corridor in his teeth* :eek:
    edited June 2010

*K'raq nods to mizarone then continues on his way, bat'leth in hand, to help the strike team*
    *The King arrives on the battlefield, amid the intense fighting and sets up some garden furnature and his tea set
    and also some plates of assorted cakes and delicious things*

donuts_cake_med.jpg

*sits sipping tea in the middle of the battle, nibbling on his cakes*

I do hope we are safe here... *pets Prince Bogglesworth on his lap and then puts up a big umbrella with the Holy Teacup picture on it, to keep the sun and radiactive marshmallow leavings off his little Tea Party, just then to the Kings suprise, Prince Bogglesworth jumps off his lap and runs in to the evil lair of Akset....

A few minutes later, Prince Bogglesworth is dragging the Klesser down a corridor in his teeth* :eek:

*K'raq runs past Prince Bogglesworth, does a double take, laughs and pats the Prince on his head before continueing to the strike team*
    edited June 2010
    This is Matt Dawson. The HMS Earl Grey's crew of Teagaurds is now attacking the remains of the North Tower and surrounding K'lones in EV suits.

However, I, and a small team of TeaGaurds, are moving towards the King for further instructions.
    edited June 2010
    This is Matt Dawson. The HMS Earl Grey's crew of Teagaurds is now attacking the remains of the North Tower and surrounding K'lones in EV suits.

However, I, and a small team of TeaGaurds, are moving towards the King for further instructions.

*While all the chaos is going on, Prince Bogglesworth has managed to drag the Klesser right outside to the King's Picnic, who quickly stuffs the Klesser in to his picnic basket and then packs away his picnic, scooping Prince Bogglesworth up, he gets back in his Royal TeaSpeeder and zooms off back to Castle Teacup*

That's how I roll! :rolleyes:

*waves to Dawson as he zooms past* Lovely weather! :)
    edited June 2010
    *bumps thread for personal agenda *
    edited June 2010
    *bumps thread for personal agenda *

*drives past a desermined looking Panda on his way back to the Castle*

By jove, that there Panda looks like it was an agenda....

*keeps on going* :cool:
    edited June 2010
    *Krent leaves the Klones to the rest of his strike team while he tries to figure out how to by-pass the lockout by banging his head on the console repeatedly*

If only I had some help to... *#epiphany#* Those Klones are all identical, so they should react exactly the same at the same time to certain stimuli...

*Pulls a Graham Cracker out of his pocket and grinds it finely into his hand. Aiming at the assailing Klones he blows varying amounts at each of them. The Klones suddenly sneeze in rapid succession sounding out a familiar tune. The Graham Cracker dust begins to swirl in the air as worldly perceptions fall away. The dust spins faster and tighter as it forms together into the handsomely goofy apparition of the one man you wish you could smell like. A flash of light, a thunder clap, and before us stands...*

Sparkles: Horatio Mugnussen Sparkles, at your service!

Krent: Help us Mr Sparkles, you're our only hope! *clears throat to stop sounding like Carrie Fisher* Mr. Sparkles, we need to get by this security lockout, but only Princess Teska or Evil Akset can use it.

Sparkles: I believe I can alter my Genetic Structure enough to fool primitive apparatus. *Grabs Mini-Teska and puts her on his shoulder. His body ripples as his eyes change color and his hands contort slightly. Mr. Sparkles uses the infernal device and unlocks the command access*

Yay!
    edited June 2010
    *Krent leaves the Klones to the rest of his strike team while he tries to figure out how to by-pass the lockout by banging his head on the console repeatedly*

If only I had some help to... *#epiphany#* Those Klones are all identical, so they should react exactly the same at the same time to certain stimuli...

*Pulls a Graham Cracker out of his pocket and grinds it finely into his hand. Aiming at the assailing Klones he blows varying amounts at each of them. The Klones suddenly sneeze in rapid succession sounding out a familiar tune. The Graham Cracker dust begins to swirl in the air as worldly perceptions fall away. The dust spins faster and tighter as it forms together into the handsomely goofy apparition of the one man you wish you could smell like. A flash of light, a thunder clap, and before us stands...*

Krent: Help us Mr Sparkles, you're our only hope! *clears throat to stop sounding like Carrie Fisher* Mr. Sparkles, we need to get by this security lockout, but only Princess Teska or Evil Akset can use it.

Sparkles: I believe I can alter my Genetic Structure enough to fool primitive apparatus. *Grabs Mini-Teska and puts her on his shoulder. His body ripples as his eyes change color and his hands contort slightly. Mr. Sparkles uses the infernal device and unlocks the command access*

Yay!

(Well done for using trade marked quotes :P. *pays Carrie Fisher $5 for the use of her most famous line*)
    edited June 2010

Yay!

*Behind the door, lies a path to the backup generators, and a door with a magnetic seal, evidently leading to the primary controls. The door appears to be on a permanent lock-down, the only way of opening it being through shutting down the backup generators.*

Akset(Over loudspeaker systems)- "Well, Well....Mr. Sparkles....Somehow i don't think your friends would appreciate your help as much if they knew what you were...and Krent, noble sherrif of teacup land, who's just waltzed his merry way into a trap....Soon, you will all be dead. And, since i now have voice samples of all of you, ill be able to use the Klesser to alter myself to possess your all of genetic traits! That means that ill be able to do everything you can do! Krent's sharpshooting, K'raq's strength, The Antagonist's ingenuity, Mirazone's foresight, Sparkle's many abilities.....and, most of all, Trebort's ability to use the power of the Holy Teacup! hehehe....it will all be mine....and its all thanks to you, sheriff! Activate complete lock-down, and disable override. Stand by for self destruct and escape teleport"

*Base goes into complete lock-down, all of the hallways becoming sealed off throughout the fortress (stopping Prince Bogglesworth and King Trebort's escape with the Klesser, as the lockdown procedure includes teleporting it(with bogglesworth and Trebort), and other valuables to the safe in the main control room), except the one leading to the back-up generator and the magnetically sealed door.*

Akset(Over loudspeaker systems)- "What? Why didn't these doors seal off? I ordered a complete lockdown!"

Antagonist(Teleporting in)- "Well, well, well.....Akset, you should really do research on used property before you make a commitment; the previous owner just might have cut a few corners! Ha! And you said that was a terrible habit!"

Minioneer(Also Teleporting in)- "......I suppose my assumption was...invalid, in this situation at least"

Akset(Over loudspeaker systems)- "What's going on? What did you do!?"

Antagonist- "Its what I didn't do that you should be worried about, Akset! I was getting kind of lazy during construction, so I forgot a few of the blast doors i was supposed to install, and, since it would take too long to attach their power supply cables to the main generator, I just linked it to the backup one! And dont even think about that Self-Destruct button; its there solely for bluffing purposes, mainly because I forgot to install the explosives i was going to hook it up to! ha HA! My shortsightedness has won the day! I'll keep my ingenuity, and my dashing good looks (Grins, and several people flee in terror) to myself, thank you very much!"

*Turns to Krent and Sparkles*

Antagonist- "Feel free to thank me at any time (Minioneer face-palms). Now come on, we've got to disable that backup generator!"

*heads down the hallway leading to the backup generator, motioning for the others to follow*
    edited June 2010
    *waves to Dawson as he zooms past* Lovely weather! :)

Certainly, Majesty!

*salutes. Several Teagaurds fire their guns in the air as a mark of honor to the King*

Come on guys, we need to help the rest of them!

*huddles with Teagaurds and talks to them. Nodding is seen*

Ok..now!

*the Teagards fall into formation, and, along with MGDawson, run towards the magnetic door opening, opened by Krent & Mr Sparkles.*
    edited June 2010
    *Behind the door, lies a path to the backup generators, and a door with a magnetic seal, evidently leading to the primary controls. The door appears to be on a permanent lock-down, the only way of opening it being through shutting down the backup generators.*

Akset(Over loudspeaker systems)- "Well, Well....Mr. Sparkles....Somehow i don't think your friends would appreciate your help as much if they knew what you were...and Krent, noble sherrif of teacup land, who's just waltzed his merry way into a trap....Soon, you will all be dead. And, since i now have voice samples of all of you, ill be able to use the Klesser to alter myself to possess your all of genetic traits! That means that ill be able to do everything you can do! Krent's sharpshooting, K'raq's strength, The Antagonist's ingenuity, Mirazone's foresight, Sparkle's many abilities.....and, most of all, Trebort's ability to use the power of the Holy Teacup! hehehe....it will all be mine....and its all thanks to you, sheriff! Activate complete lock-down, and disable override. Stand by for self destruct and escape teleport"

*Base goes into complete lock-down, all of the hallways becoming sealed off throughout the fortress (stopping Prince Bogglesworth and King Trebort's escape with the Klesser, as the lockdown procedure includes teleporting it(with bogglesworth and Trebort), and other valuables to the safe in the main control room), except the one leading to the back-up generator and the magnetically sealed door.*

Akset(Over loudspeaker systems)- "What? Why didn't these doors seal off? I ordered a complete lockdown!"

Antagonist(Teleporting in)- "Well, well, well.....Akset, you should really do research on used property before you make a commitment; the previous owner just might have cut a few corners! Ha! And you said that was a terrible habit!"

Minioneer(Also Teleporting in)- "......I suppose my assumption was...invalid, in this situation at least"

Akset(Over loudspeaker systems)- "What's going on? What did you do!?"

Antagonist- "Its what I didn't do that you should be worried about, Akset! I was getting kind of lazy during construction, so I forgot a few of the blast doors i was supposed to install, and, since it would take too long to attach their power supply cables to the main generator, I just linked it to the backup one! And dont even think about that Self-Destruct button; its there solely for bluffing purposes, mainly because I forgot to install the explosives i was going to hook it up to! ha HA! My shortsightedness has won the day! I'll keep my ingenuity, and my dashing good looks (Grins, and several people flee in terror) to myself, thank you very much!"

*Turns to Krent and Sparkles*

Antagonist- "Feel free to thank me at any time (Minioneer face-palms). Now come on, we've got to disable that backup generator!"

*heads down the hallway leading to the backup generator, motioning for the others to follow*

Awww shucks.

*is transported in to Akset's vault with the Klesser and Prince Bogglesworth, his TeaSpeeder crashing in to a Tree without a driver* :eek:

Good grief, that was unexpected....

*pulls a little nail file out of his crown and starts fiddling with the lock on the safe from the inside, meanwhile, Prince Bogglesworth blasts a hole in the vault door with the magical laser turret in his little tiara*

Well done Bogglesworth! *picks the Klesser up and waddles out of the safe, with Bogglesworth close behind* We need to find a Teaphone! :rolleyes: *looks around* This way Bogglesworth! *runs off down a corridor*
    edited June 2010
    Awww shucks.

*is transported in to Akset's vault with the Klesser and Prince Bogglesworth, his TeaSpeeder crashing in to a Tree without a driver* :eek:

Good grief, that was unexpected....

*pulls a little nail file out of his crown and starts fiddling with the lock on the safe from the inside, meanwhile, Prince Bogglesworth blasts a hole in the vault door with the magical laser turret in his little tiara*

Well done Bogglesworth! *picks the Klesser up and waddles out of the safe, with Bogglesworth close behind* We need to find a Teaphone! :rolleyes: *looks around* This way Bogglesworth! *runs off down a corridor*

*Calls the King on his mobile TeaPhone* Teleporting you and Prince Bogglesworth to the castle, please stand by. Transport will be in 5...4...3...2...1... *The King arrives safely in front of the castle vault with the Klesser* I love it when a plan comes together. :)
    edited June 2010
    *Calls the King on his mobile TeaPhone* Teleporting you and Prince Bogglesworth to the castle, please stand by. Transport will be in 5...4...3...2...1... *The King arrives safely in front of the castle vault with the Klesser* I love it when a plan comes together. :)

(Over radio to Mirazone)- "Uh....we've got a problem; Akset did more than just repair the Klesser......"

*The Antagonist looks over at a massive factory, Thousands of shiny new Klessers being produced*

Alright, we've got to destroy this base right away....to the Back-up Generator!
    edited June 2010
    (Over radio to Mirazone)- "Uh....we've got a problem; Akset did more than just repair the Klesser......"

*The Antagonist looks over at a massive factory, Thousands of shiny new Klessers being produced*

Alright, we've got to destroy this base right away....to the Back-up Generator!

That's OK. I TRIBBLE in to the computers while shutting down the shield generator. I found the Asket's plans and made some choice modifications. ((I changed all of the voice and genetic patterns to that of a TeaTurtle, but Asket won't know that until she uses the klesser copies.)). I am also counting on K'raq's impeccable sense of timing to destroy the factory and any unfinished klesser copies.
    edited June 2010
    That's OK. I TRIBBLE in to the computers while shutting down the shield generator. I found the Asket's plans and made some choice modifications. ((I changed all of the voice and genetic patterns to that of a TeaTurtle, but Asket won't know that until she uses the klesser copies.)). I am also counting on K'raq's impeccable sense of timing to destroy the factory and any unfinished klesser copies.

Excellent! You always plan ahead, Mirazone!! But she still has the original voice samples on the central computer. we've got to wipe the databanks (Which are hooked up to the backup generator), then we can play our little trick.....
    edited June 2010
    Excellent! You always plan ahead, Mirazone!! But she still has the original voice samples on the central computer. we've got to wipe the databanks (Which are hooked up to the backup generator), then we can play our little trick.....

The files I changed were the originals,. maybe you were thinking of the backups. I have already inserted a computer virus to delete the backups and to ensure the originals remain to what I changed them to.
    edited June 2010
    The files I changed were the originals,. maybe you were thinking of the backups. I have already inserted a computer virus to delete the backups and to ensure the originals remain to what I changed them to.

Well, i still have a funny feeling there's something we're forgetting.....oh no. my flash drive. she could have used that to store the backups! if she did that....well, more important things to deal with!

*Heads off to the generator with Minioneer, Sparkles, and Krent*
    edited June 2010

I'm pretty sure even Akset knows well enough to keep backups on a separate independent system. Anyway, the point is we need to take down the rest of the generators and nuke this place so we don't have to worry about it any more. But now that the shield is down I can use my own secret plan to keep Akset distracted for a little bit while we finish the job.

*signals Commodore #64* Begin project "The Voyage Home" *the Commodore responds with an almost understandable affirmative and begins shouting expletives at the crew of the Chai*

*the HMS Chai flies over the base and opens the ventral bay doors dropping a Humpback Whale onto the control/communications tower crushing it. The Chai is immediately attacked PETA officials and forced to withdraw*

Having a whale dropped on your base is sure to confuse her for a while. OK, let's go!
    edited June 2010
    Well, i still have a funny feeling there's something we're forgetting.....oh no. my flash drive. she could have used that to store the backups! if she did that....well, more important things to deal with!

*Heads off to the generator with Minioneer, Sparkles, and Krent*

*Hands Antagonist his flash drive*
    edited June 2010
    I'm pretty sure even Akset knows well enough to keep backups on a separate independent system. Anyway, the point is we need to take down the rest of the generators and nuke this place so we don't have to worry about it any more. But now that the shield is down I can use my own secret plan to keep Akset distracted for a little bit while we finish the job.

*signals Commodore #64* Begin project "The Voyage Home" *the Commodore responds with an almost understandable affirmative and begins shouting expletives at the crew of the Chai*

*the HMS Chai flies over the base and opens the ventral bay doors dropping a Humpback Whale onto the control/communications tower crushing it. The Chai is immediately attacked PETA officials and forced to withdraw*

Having a whale dropped on your base is sure to confuse her for a while. OK, let's go!
    *Hands Antagonist his flash drive*

Antagonist- "Howed you get here? ....And howed you get my flash-drive?! alright Mirazone, its time for some answers...you're always where you need to be, when you need to be. you say you were a native of this reality? Where are the others than? Why would a reality only have a single person living in it......ah, TRIBBLE it, ill figure out sooner or later. You should come with us, as long as you're here!"

*They begin to head to the generator*

Minioneer- "You seem to have changed your attitude significantly, sir....."

Antagonist- "Hey, you cant be too picky when it comes to help, right?"

Minioneer- "....like when you hired that carpenter to work on the tea-river lairs plumbing because he was cheaper than a plumber?"

Antagonist- "err.....ya, i admit, that wasn't pretty...took a week to get the blood off of the carpet...hey, at least we didn't have to pay him!

Minioneer- "We did have to pay to get the various pieces of him removed from the pipes. and dont forget about that alliance with Akset. or those two alliances with mocha.."

*The team arrives in the generator room*

Antagonist- "Hey, just because their help turned out to cause more problems than it solved....."

King Mocha- "Ya! And its not my fault that the plan to fill the tea-river with coffee failed! If anything, it was the Antagonist's meddling that ruined my brilliant plan!!"

Antagonist- "Hey, don't blame it on–Wait a minute, King Mocha!?!?!? What are you doing here??"

*The two generals come from out of the shadows, wielding lances, and King Mocha pulls out his massive battle-hammer*

King Mocha- "Gwahaha! You didn't think you were the only one after Akset's super weapon, did you? Gwahahaha!"

General 1- "We followed you all the way here! I'm surprised you didnt notice!! Bahaha!

General 2- "Im surprised they didn't look behind them!"

King Mocha- "what did you expect from an Imp, a vampire, two teacuppers, and a...(Looks at Minioneer intently)....uhhh....whatever he is? Soon, that super weapon will insure the dominance of the coffeebean kingdom, for decades to come!! Gwhahaha!"

Antagonist- "Uh....you do know what the super weapon is, right? And what it does?"

King Mocha- "Pffft, Do I care? its obviously very powerful if you're working with Tea-lovers to get it, and if Akset went all the way to Poppolopo to get a guard dragon, then its obviously valuable as well!"

Antagonist- "What? No! Akset already had the–"

King Mocha- "And if she needs two bases just to house the thing, then it must be massive! And very Destructive!"

Antagonist- "The second base is just a broadcasting tower, its not even being use–"

King Mocha- "And since all of you headed here, to this room, That obviously means that you already beat Akset! I didn't see her on my way here, and I doubt she's behind that locked door! why would she lock herself in an unimportant room?"

Antagonist- "Unimportant? That's the main–"

King Mocha- "So, if all of you came here, then that means that this is the super weapon's primary control system!! time to try this weapon out! (Looks at the Generator controls) Hmmm....which mode to try first..."Shut-Down"? Nah, EMPs are over-rated....hmmm, "Redirect power"? pffft, who needs power drains? Ah ha! "Overload"! Now that's a good mode!"

*Presses the overload button*

Generator- "Warning, generator overload in five minutes, unless backup generator is shut down. Destruction is imminent. Please, when running in terror, try to refrain from shoving other evacuees, and be sure to take the quality of service survey located in the front lobby before exiting the base. if you find that you are stuck, be it by falling debris or malfunctioning doors, please feel free to scream in horror, and make empty promises to the deity of your choice in exchange for safety. Thank you for your cooperation."

King Mocha(Still believing that he activated a super weapon)- "Gwhaha! Once that weapon takes out this base, it will be mine!! First, Im gonna clobber you! Gwahaha!!"
    edited June 2010
    Howed you get here? ....And howed you get my flash-drive?! alright Mirazone, its time for some answers...you're always where you need to be, when you need to be. you say you were a native of this reality? Where are the others than? Why would a reality only have a single person living in it......ah, TRIBBLE it, ill figure out sooner or later. You should come with us, as long as you're here!

*Mizarone grins* Never said I was a native. I just said this was my dimension.
    edited June 2010
    *Mizarone grins* Never said I was a native. I just said this was my dimension.

((OOC: You know, I never considered that :o. oh, and be sure to look at the edit))