test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    I would like to say, a fantastic wiki it is, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it so far, personally my favourite is the entry on the King ^_^

Also, will the wiki be available in book format? Say the "Encyclopedia Teacupia"?

Oh and should we put our own citizenship data in? Or will the head of civil teacup citizens handle that O_o?

You are more than welcome to put your own data in, it will save myself and King Trebort a lot of work. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    wrote:
    You are more than welcome to put your own data in, it will save myself and King Trebort a lot of work. :rolleyes:
    It'd feel kinda odd putting my own stuff in, cause it's so easy to be bias by accident or without thinking x_x

I'll swap! You do mine and I'll do yours xD Or if your's is already done, then anyone else want to swap O_o?

Edit: Welcome to Page 100 *blows party poppers*
    edited June 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    It'd feel kinda odd putting my own stuff in, cause it's so easy to be bias by accident or without thinking x_x

I'll swap! You do mine and I'll do yours xD Or if your's is already done, then anyone else want to swap O_o?

It's ok to do your own, after all, when you're done either King Trebort or myself can edit it if it needs it.
    edited June 2010
    Haha okay *bow* I shall do my best ^__^
    edited June 2010
    ((Guess, I will finally have to write down my background.))
    edited June 2010
    For the 1000th post of this thread. I order a huge celebration be held.

Order hundreds of thousands of fireworks from all over Teacup Land and load then in to the towers to be launched at midnight, also begin setting up a Royal Garden Party so we can enjoy a royal feast while watching said fireworks.

:cool:

The Wiki is looking awesome! ^_^ I found more pictures.
    edited June 2010
    For the 1000th post of this thread. I order a huge celebration be held.

Order hundreds of thousands of fireworks from all over Teacup Land and load then in to the towers to be launched at midnight, also begin setting up a Royal Garden Party so we can enjoy a royal feast while watching said fireworks.

:cool:

The Wiki is looking awesome! ^_^ I found more pictures.

How about commemorative teacups with the Prince's picture on one side and "1000th Post" on the other?
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    How about commemorative teacups with the Prince's picture on one side and "1000th Post" on the other?

Yes those would help prop up the Treasury. Have them made and sold in the Castle Teacup Gift Shop right away!.

Good idea! :) *gives him a sticker*
    edited June 2010
    This officially marks the 1000th post of Teacup Land in this wonderful new dimension! :eek:

Well done everyone! :D
    edited June 2010
    This officially marks the 1000th post of Teacup Land in this wonderful new dimension! :eek:

Well done everyone! :D

*blows on a kazoo*
    Woot!! We've come a long way and I know there were times we weren't sure we'd make it this far. Now we need to make it another 200+ pages to catch up with the old Teacupland.

Now watch this!

*lights a rather large and ornate looking custom firework out in the courtyard. It shoots off with a smoke trail and spirals around the sky drawing the cuddly mug of Prince Bogglesworth before exploding brilliantly revealing an image of the Holy Teacup itself*
    edited June 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    *blows on a kazoo*
    Woot!! We've come a long way and I know there were times we weren't sure we'd make it this far. Now we need to make it another 200+ pages to catch up with the old Teacupland.

Now watch this!

*lights a rather large and ornate looking custom firework out in the courtyard. It shoots off with a smoke trail and spirals around the sky drawing the cuddly mug of Prince Bogglesworth before exploding brilliantly revealing an image of the Holy Teacup itself*

OOooooo!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! *claps wildly*
    edited June 2010
    Hmm... i don't have any fireworks, but...

*Lights a bundle of dynamite and throws it up in the air, where it explodes loudly*
    edited June 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    Hmm... i don't have any fireworks, but...

*Lights a bundle of dynamite and throws it up in the air, where it explodes loudly*

*Orders the Botony Bay to fire flak cannons, in an attempt to 1-up MaxSpock*
    edited June 2010
    [MGDawson has set up a line of fireworks]
    *MGDawson lights match, then lights fuses for the line of fireworks*

Watch this! :cool:

*fireworks launch and spell "HRH Trebort 1000 Pots"*

Damn...I thought I was one missing...
    edited June 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    [MGDawson has set up a line of fireworks]
    *MGDawson lights match, then lights fuses for the line of fireworks*

Watch this! :cool:

*fireworks launch and spell "HRH Trebort 1000 Pots"*

Damn...I thought I was one missing...

:eek: Ooooo!
    edited June 2010
    *claps and cheers* 1000th Post, 101st Page!

And a spectacular firework display to go along to celebrate.

*stares in amazement*

"1000 Pots"? Did someone give the King 1000 pots while he wasn't looking x_x?
    edited June 2010
    *blows on a kazoo*

Now watch this!

Another 242 pages, to be exact. Another 250 if you count the 8-page thread that was made in between this one and the first one. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Orders the Botony Bay to fire flak cannons, in an attempt to 1-up MaxSpock*

Why I oughta!

*Scowls, and sets to work modifying bundles of dynamite so the center is an engine, and sprinkling copper powder onto oil-soaked rags, which he wrapped around the outside of the bundle to add color

Aha! This'll show him!

*Lights them off, and they shoot 200 ft up where they explode in a burst of blue-green light*

Color! One-up that, Antagonist!
    edited June 2010
    *distributes really dark sunglasses to everyone in TeaCupLand with a note to put them on* Here, you might want to put these on....

*Ignites a artificial black hole several million miles away filling the sky with blue, purple and red streams of light*

((No one was harmed, of course. Everyone put on their glasses))
    edited June 2010
    Why I oughta!

*Scowls, and sets to work modifying bundles of dynamite so the center is an engine, and sprinkling copper powder onto oil-soaked rags, which he wrapped around the outside of the bundle to add color

Aha! This'll show him!

*Lights them off, and they shoot 200 ft up where they explode in a burst of blue-green light*

*distributes really dark sunglasses to everyone in TeaCupLand with a note to put them on* Here, you might want to put these on....

*Ignites a artificial black hole several million miles away filling the sky with blue, purple and red streams of light*

*claps* Oooooo!!!!...

*goes back to the party, sipping his Champagne in his Teacup and mingling with the crowd*
    edited June 2010
    *K'raq stands at the edge of the crowd, keeping an eye on the King*
    We have reached a great landmark. Qapla'
    edited July 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *K'raq stands at the edge of the crowd, keeping an eye on the King*
    We have reached a great landmark. Qapla'

Qapla! :D

*sends word to the Royal Kitchens, telling them more booze and cake will be needed*
    edited July 2010
    Why I oughta!

Aha! This'll show him!

Happily! Mwehehehe....

*Poors food coloring into a miniature, "Clean" plasma nuke, Orders the Botony Bayto fire it into the air, and watches as the sky fills with a massive sea of blue, red, and purple fire, arks of green plasma streaking outwards in every direction*

Hehehe....hope that doesnt have any bad repercussions....meh, who cares; I mean, Mirazone opened a black hole! and besides, its worth it; there's no way my newest employee could beat that one!
    edited July 2010

Oooohhhhhh..............Aaaaahhhhhhhh............. :cool:
    edited July 2010

*puts the sunglasses on over his existing ones*

Nothing says "cool" more than wearing two pairs of sunglasses at night.
    Antagonist wrote:
    *Poors food coloring into a miniature, "Clean" plasma nuke, Orders the Botony Bayto fire it into the air, and watches as the sky fills with a massive sea of blue, red, and purple fire, arks of green plasma streaking outwards in every direction*

*lights off some more fireworks which react with the plasma fire and creates one of those explody shock-wave rings that are so popular in sci-fi movies*
    edited July 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Oooohhhhhh..............Aaaaahhhhhhhh............. :cool:

*claps more, while trying to chew a doughnut with pink icing and sprinkles* :eek:

Ooohhhh *nom nom* Ahh!! *nom nom* :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    *sends a message to MaxSpock that makes his mustache twitch in Morse code. The message directs him to check his hat for a special anti-matter rocket.*
    edited July 2010
    *puts the sunglasses on over his existing ones*

Nothing says "cool" more than wearing two pairs of sunglasses at night.

*lights off some more fireworks which react with the plasma fire and creates one of those explody shock-wave rings that are so popular in sci-fi movies*

Ooooo......ahhhhhhh.....wait, I mean, Pfft! Am I supposed to be impressed?
    edited July 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    Ooooo......ahhhhhhh.....wait, I mean, Pfft! Am I supposed to be impressed?

Isn't this the part where Minioneer facepalms?
    edited July 2010
    Isn't this the part where Minioneer facepalms?

*Minioneer arrives, having located the buffet*

Minioneer- "Im sorry sir, did you say something idiotic again? should I facepalm?"
    Antagonist- "Can it, where's the buffet"
    Minioneer- "Sigh....its in the main room....no one noticed it for some reason...I guess they were distracted by the bar right next to it..."
    Antagonist- "Well, then facepalm to your hearts content! Ive got a debriefing with my newest agent tomorrow, and I want to be as bloated and drunk as possible!"
    Minioneer- "Sigh....I certainly do hope Maxspock isnt as bad as he seems...one Antagonist is enough already..."

*Wanders off*