test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    Awww....*Pulls out his Combo-Cannon instead* this will do, i suppose...

Bouncer: That too, no weapons allowed.
    edited June 2010
    *K'raq walks own the red carpet, following the King and Prince Bogglesworth. He is wearing a tux, against his better judgement, but has been able to hide numerous weapons in it. He sighs, then follows the King*
    edited June 2010
    *Teska steps out after K'raq and waves shyly to the fans. She poses for a few pictures, then enters the theater*
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    Chamomile: Err, yes, thank you for your time, antagonist. Good luck with your show!.

Chamomile: The star of the Tea Media's latest channel, The Prince Bogglesworth Channel, Prince Bogglesworth has arrived! Isn't he adorable in his little tuxedo and tiara? He is accompanied by His Majesty King Trebort. Your Majesty, you must be proud of this day for the Prince as he adored by all in TeaCupLand and now your subject get to admire the Prince 24/7.

*A bouncer at the door stops Antagonist and "politely" asks the Antagonist to lock away his death ray.*

*wanders down the red carpet, totally confused as to why as he lives in the castle anyway*

Yes yes, Princes Bogglesworth is so cute, and having his own channel will make it easier for people who don't live close to Castle Teacup to adore him! :cool:

*poses for Photos*

Nice Dress Teska! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    *claps and cheers as the king and the prince walk down the isle* WOooo! Yay *throws celebratory ribbons in the air*
    edited June 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    *claps and cheers as the king and the prince walk down the isle* WOooo! Yay *throws celebratory ribbons in the air*

*wanders inside and plays with the chocolate fountain*
    edited June 2010
    *MGDawson talks to the security gaurd briefly. The words "hidden", "camera", and "Marine" are heard*

Oh well, see you inside, folks!

*waves and goes back inside the castle*
    edited June 2010
    *The King can be seen fiddling around with a large projector screen on a stage in the corner, obviously planning to unveil something later* :eek: This is going to be big, Bogglesworth! *pets the dog*
    edited June 2010
    *takes a seat in the giant theatre* oooh it looks like the King is going to unveil something big!!! *to the empty seat next to her*
    edited June 2010
    *gathers spoon and glass*

*taps them together*

Just a reminder folks that the King is going to reveal the next big thing for Teacup Land shortly. Untill then, enjoy the Tea and nibbles.
    edited June 2010
    *enters the party just i time to hear the announcement*

The next big thing... what could that be?

*refrains from twirling his mustache with difficulty, as he doesn't want to activate the radio*
    edited June 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    *enters the party just i time to hear the announcement*

The next big thing... what could that be?

*refrains from twirling his mustache with difficulty, as he doesn't want to activate the radio*

((it only activates when you twirl the left side of the mustache.))
    edited June 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    *takes a seat in the giant theatre* oooh it looks like the King is going to unveil something big!!! *to the empty seat next to her*

*sits next to the bunny rabbit*
    I wonder what it is? He never mentioned any big surprises to me. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    =O really?! How exciting! *ears perk up as the crowd begins to settle*
    edited June 2010
    *K'raq waits in a corner, as curious as everyone else to hear what the King has to say*
    edited June 2010
    *takes the podium on the stage*

Thank you everyone for coming. Today is the official launch of the Prince Bogglesworth Channel. This 24/7 channel uses the latest technology to deliver the Prince's happenings without the sue of obtrusive channels. When I press this switch *points to a large red button on the stage* the Prince Bogglesworth Channel with go live.

*Presses the large red switch*

*Goes back to the podium and waits for the applause to die down*

Now, I believe that King Trebort has a surprise for everyone here. *Starts clapping*
    edited June 2010
    wrote:
    *sits next to the bunny rabbit*
    I wonder what it is? He never mentioned any big surprises to me. :rolleyes:
    Does the king make many announcements like this then? It's really exciting =D
    edited June 2010
    *Claps enthusiastically at both the announcement of a 24/7 Prince Bogglesworth channel, and that the King will soon be making his announcement.*
    edited June 2010
    *As the PBL (Prince Bogglesworth Live) channel goes live, the little Camera the King attached to Bogglesworths tiara activates and everyone in the theatre sees the King backstage in his pink underwear getting changes in to his dressy Royal Robes*

Ok Bogglesworth! Time to announce the new big things! :eek:

*pops out from behind the curtain on the stage* Thank you... thank you.... :eek:

*bows*

*stands at the podium*

First of all, I'd like to announce a change to the law of Teacup Land. From now on, the only legalised footware shall be TeaShoes. (TeaShoes)

You shall all receive a free pair from the booth over there *points to a handful of TeaMarines the King has ordered to hand out shoes in all kings of colours*. I myself enjoy these light blue ones! *waves his foot around for them to see*

Back to this Big Thing! :cool: *presses a button, dropping the big red curtain, revealing a brick wall* Well it's not big enough to fill the whole wall here.... *wanders over and unsticks a post it note from the wall with an address on it*

Teacup Land has a Wiki now. You can all go there and edit it, even create new pages. But we need to get it Populated. You should all go there and make sure your pagaes have information, any places in Teacup Land have entries and basically everything that happens in Teacup Land is documented there! :eek:

Teacup Wiki

This is a joint project between Castle Teacup's Royal Archives and the Royal University *points at Princess Teska* It's cool!

Ok, that's all. I believe there was a buffet? *wanders off to find it*
    edited June 2010
    First of all, I'd like to announce a change to the law of Teacup Land. From now on, the only legalised footware shall be TeaShoes. (TeaShoes)

You shall all receive a free pair from the booth over there *points to a handful of TeaMarines the King has ordered to hand out shoes in all kings of colours*. I myself enjoy these light blue ones! *waves his foot around for them to see*

*Mutters* these TeaShoes look ridiculous...:mad:

*Takes a pair of black ones*
    edited June 2010
    *As the PBL (Prince Bogglesworth Live) channel goes live, the little Camera the King attached to Bogglesworths tiara activates and everyone in the theatre sees the King backstage in his pink underwear getting changes in to his dressy Royal Robes*

Ok Bogglesworth! Time to announce the new big things! :eek:

*pops out from behind the curtain on the stage* Thank you... thank you.... :eek:

*bows*

*stands at the podium*

Back to this Big Thing! :cool: *presses a button, dropping the big red curtain, revealing a brick wall* Well it's not big enough to fill the whole wall here.... *wanders over and unsticks a post it note from the wall with an address on it*

Teacup Land has a Wiki now. You can all go there and edit it, even create new pages. But we need to get it Populated. You should all go there and make sure your pagaes have information, any places in Teacup Land have entries and basically everything that happens in Teacup Land is documented there! :eek:

Teacup Wiki

This is a joint project between Castle Teacup's Royal Archives and the Royal University *points at Princess Teska* It's cool!

Ok, that's all. I believe there was a buffet? *wanders off to find it*

*claims a pair of pink TeaShoes from one of the TeaMarines*
    Hooray!!!! The PBL channel is live and the TeaWiki is public!!! This is a good day for Teacup Land.
    edited June 2010
    *claps even more enthusiastically and over the top than before*

Today is a marvellous day!

*heads over to a TeaMarine and picks up a pair of light blue ones*

These will be perfect! *Throws old boots away* CAN'T believe I used to think THOSE were cool >_> <_< *laughs it off and heads off to find the buffet*
    edited June 2010
    *Princess Teska decides to skip the buffet and head down to the Royal Archives*

((ooc: I'm going to start working on a compilation of all the major events in our history, so I can write a history page for the wiki. Just in case anyone wonders where I am the next few days..... :p))
    edited June 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    *Princess Teska decides to skip the buffet and head down to the Royal Archives*

((ooc: I'm going to start working on a compilation of all the major events in our history, so I can write a history page for the wiki. Just in case anyone wonders where I am the next few days..... :p))

In light of Princess Teska's devotion to the Teacup, the Holy Teacup has commanded a Statue of Princess Teska be constructed outside the Royal University, complete with book in hand. It shall be made out of marble, encrusted with rubies and gold. :cool:
    edited June 2010
    In light of Princess Teska's devotion to the Teacup, the Holy Teacup has commanded a Statue of Princess Teska be constructed outside the Royal University, complete with book in hand. It shall be made out of marble, encrusted with rubies and gold. :cool:

o.O *grabs pair of tea shoes, much to his disgust at their lack of Health and Safety features*

*heads to his office; enters after singing a little to de-activate the voice code lock*

*rifles through paperwork*

Aha! Got it!

*phones up Nova city*

Hello? Matt Dawson here. Yes, I am the Baron. I need a large block of marble. Size? 3 meters tall by 1 meter wide and long. It's for a statue and possible plinth.
    edited June 2010

Hmmmm.....she's working on the history, eh? I got to get my page on that wiki! Hmmm....ill want it to be fancy...better than the other pages....I'll just have to butter up Teska to make sure all history relating to me is accurate, detailed, and just a little...more....fair(Eyes shift side to side)! who knows? Maybe ill get the next statue!

*Heads over to Teska, trying to figure out the best way to undo several years of grudges and attempts at eating her precious teaturtles, as well as the other times he had attempted to butter her up and failed...*

(OOC: We have a Wiki now? That....is awesome!)
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    Bouncer: That too, no weapons allowed.

*Empties out several piles of various weapons from a variety of locations in his outfit, ranging from simple explosives to strange gizmos of varying shape and size, and proceeds to enter, annoyed at having to remove his weaponry, and, already having heard the announcement from the door, goes in to claim his TeaShoes, examines them, takes some notes, and throws them in the trash, resolving to make his own....and then kicks himself for shamefully posting twice in a row before rejoining Maxspock in...."Celebrating", and sends Minioneer to find the Buffet.*
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    Hmmmm.....she's working on the history, eh? I got to get my page on that wiki! Hmmm....ill want it to be fancy...better than the other pages....I'll just have to butter up Teska to make sure all history relating to me is accurate, detailed, and just a little...more....fair(Eyes shift side to side)! who knows? Maybe ill get the next statue!

*Heads over to Teska, trying to figure out the best way to undo several years of grudges and attempts at eating her precious teaturtles, as well as the other times he had attempted to butter her up and failed...*

(OOC: We have a Wiki now? That....is awesome!)

Actually you were a rather friendly character in the beginning.........

((wiki))

Also, we are nearing post number 1000!!!! This calls for a celebration, with the 1000th post to be made by HRH King Trebort.
    edited June 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Actually you were a rather friendly character in the beginning.........

((wiki))

Also, we are nearing post number 1000!!!! This calls for a celebration, with the 1000th post to be made by HRH King Trebort.
    Minioneer- "sigh....wasn't he just observing back then?...and besides, even before that, he nearly started a Civil War when he decided to "Negotiate a Truce" with the coffee rebels! sigh...before I was even around...hmm.."
    *Minioneer continues to look for the buffet*

*Antagonist listens in...and gets an Idea...*
    edited June 2010
    I would like to say, a fantastic wiki it is, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it so far, personally my favourite is the entry on the King ^_^

Also, will the wiki be available in book format? Say the "Encyclopedia Teacupia"?

Oh and should we put our own citizenship data in? Or will the head of civil teacup citizens handle that O_o?