Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    You could also join the assault squad.

*hands Dawson a Giant Teacup disguise*

But stawberries are rather appealing as well...

*is busy in the Royal Gardens picking and dropping strawberries in to his Holy teacup shaped basket* What a lovely day! :eek: *Sees a huge strawberry and eats it* :cool: Mmm!
    edited June 2010
    *In the swamp base, K'raq finally finds a working terminal. He manages to hack into, surprised at the weak defenses, and he proceeds to send information to the main computer of the castle. Once he is done, he hears an alarm, and prepares to fight*
    edited June 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *In the swamp base, K'raq finally finds a working terminal. He manages to hack into, surprised at the weak defenses, and he proceeds to send information to the main computer of the castle. Once he is done, he hears an alarm, and prepares to fight*

*Is at the main computer, reading the information*
    Oh my.....Hey, Trebort, K'raq sent back information on Akset's plans....you had better check this out!

*Meanwhile, at the swamp base, hundreds of K'lones surround K'raq, armed with bat'leths....And Akset steps out of the shadows, smiles, and orders the K'lones to imprison K'raq in a holding cell, to await interregation*
    edited June 2010
    *wanders around looking for carrots* hmmmm
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Is at the main computer, reading the information*
    Oh my.....Hey, Trebort, K'raq sent back information on Akset's plans....you had better check this out!

*Meanwhile, at the swamp base, hundreds of K'lones surround K'raq, armed with bat'leths....And Akset steps out of the shadows, smiles, and orders the K'lones to imprison K'raq in a holding cell, to await interregation*

*gets out his PDA and checks it out* Good lord, what's this vile plot coming too!?! :eek:
    momiji wrote: »
    *wanders around looking for carrots* hmmmm

*points at the freaky rabbit wandering around the Royal Gardens* What's that? Somebody investigate.... :eek:
    edited June 2010
    *gets out his PDA and checks it out* Good lord, what's this vile plot coming too!?! :eek:
    Sir, what is it? I don't think there's much left to do to secure Castle Teacup.
    *points at the freaky rabbit wandering around the Royal Gardens* What's that? Somebody investigate.... :eek:

Aye sir.

*lays trap for the bunny*
    edited June 2010
    *finds a carrot and sits idly bye nomming on it watching the comotion as a human nearby stealthily lays a trap in plain sight...*
    edited June 2010
    *finds a carrot and sits idly bye nomming on it watching the comotion as a human nearby stealthily lays a trap in plain sight...*

*looks up from position in stocks* Hey, watch it, Fudd's on yer case.

*Finally remembers to say something usefful* Oh, and can you get me out of this?
    edited June 2010

*Finally remembers to say something usefful* Oh, and can you get me out of this?

*looks down* hmmm, depends, why you in there *tilts head* O-o? And who is Fudd O-o? That guy over there *points* laying the trap?
    edited June 2010

Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there, should have said something. *Attempts to unlocks the stocks* Huh, the lock appears to be jammed shut. Call the royal locksmith! *Teaguards are heard in the background yelling for the royal locksmith*
    edited June 2010
    Hate to tell ya, but I ain't seen the locksmith recently. Got a call to do some windows about 3 days ago and never came back.

Here, let me have a go.

*gets out saw*

Now, keep your hands in and hold them still. I'm going to try and saw the lock off the stocks.

*starts sawing*
    edited June 2010
    Believe me, Dawson, if you cut my hand off, I'll get a prosthetic and strangle you with it.

:eek: And keep that saw away from the rest of me!
    edited June 2010
    Meh. Stop whinging.

*continues to cut through the lock, and the saw get's jammed*

Damn.

*starts wobbling the sword, and it comes out, with several missing teeth*.

Oh no. Oh well.

*puts sword to oneside and dissapears for another*
    edited June 2010
    Ok... now I'm scared.
    edited June 2010
    *comes back, revealing pile of saws*

These are freshly sharpened.

*resumes sawing the lock*
    edited June 2010
    *watches the antics bemused* This place is a pretty crazy place xD
    edited June 2010
    *watches the antics bemused* This place is a pretty crazy place xD

Bunny!

*stops sawing and gets out his "extremely doughy marshmellow" catapult*

And...

*aims for momji*

*fires*
    edited June 2010
    *jumps and caches a marshmallow in her mouth* OM! I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS, set one alight next time, only thing better than a marshmallow is a toasted marshmallow, and tea cups of course ^_^
    edited June 2010
    *jumps and caches a marshmallow in her mouth* OM! I LOVE MARSHMALLOWS, set one alight next time, only thing better than a marshmallow is a toasted marshmallow, and tea cups of course ^_^

hmm...

*radios in for air support*

PILLOW ATTACK!

*everybody hides from the giant pillows*
    edited June 2010
    *glomp tackles a falling pillow* YAAAAAAAAAAY FLUFFY~
    edited June 2010
    That's it....

*storms over to momji*

*picks up momji*

*whispers to Teagaurd, who recieves the bunny, and starts heading to the river*
    edited June 2010

If I had to guess, it would seem that Akset's reconfigured my signal repeater to scan voices, and obtain DNA samples from audio....somehow....uh, ya, I wont question it....but, this means that with the repaired Klesser, she could easily make perfect copies of well....everyone! we got to attack now! There can only be one ANTAGONIST!!
    edited June 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    That's it....

*storms over to momji*

*picks up momji*

Geez, and here i thought that my posts were the ones with the most potential to be offensive!:D
    edited June 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    That's it....

*storms over to momji*

*picks up momji*

What WHUUUT!? WHERE are you taking meeeeeeeee~! Please put me down Mr Teaguard O_o!? Aahhhhhh \o/
    edited June 2010
    Geez, and here i thought that my posts were the ones with the most potential to be offensive!:D
    What WHUUUT!? WHERE are you taking meeeeeeeee~! Please put me down Mr Teaguard O_o!? Aahhhhhh \o/

[unbeknownst to them both, the Teagaurd is taking Momji to the river to be put on teaboat to Nova city, where it'll be kept fed and watered, but restricted to the Nova area where it can do almost what it wants]

anyway...

*goes back to sawing lock*
    edited June 2010
    *squirms outa the grasp of the evil Teaguard, and runs back off to find Dawson*
    edited June 2010
    *squirms outa the grasp of the evil Teaguard, and runs back off to find Dawson*

*is heading off for final battle preperations, and feels like rabbit stew....*

Well, well, lucky me. according to this sign, its "Wabbit Season".

*Notices elmer fudd, and thinks nothing of it*

I have no idea what a "Wabbit" is, but it sounds close enough to rabbit, so i could probably get away with rabbit hunting! Hehehehe....and there's one right now....a purple one in a starfleet uniform....well, i guess i cant be too picky!

*Pulls out his new hand-held Combo Cannon, and aims at Morniji....*
    edited June 2010
    *stares right back* O_
    edited June 2010
    *stares right back* O_
    edited June 2010
    Shaddup, doc.

*Begins charging the combo-cannon...*

hey, calm down. we're attacking Asket, remember? besides, we can use the bunny as a distraction for the k'lones.