test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    We have a moat and a drawbridge?.... I never saw those.

Besides, TeaGators are all mean and scary and might eat dear Prince Bogglesworth or me. :eek:

I believe the moat and drawbridge are for the rear entrance, sire.

Andf the teagators are babies at the moment sire, so if you and Prince Bogglesworth handle/interact with them at this tender age, later on they'll think your family and will protect you at all costs.
    edited June 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »

Andf the teagators are babies at the moment sire, so if you and Prince Bogglesworth handle/interact with them at this tender age, later on they'll think your family and will protect you at all costs.

Ok... but I could see this going horribly wrong....

*puts on his bright pink Mankini* Bonzai! *canonballs in to the moat* :D

*spluoooosh* :eek:
    edited June 2010
    *reads the title*

I like it.... pithy.... but we already have the panic room, I'm not sure where I hid it, but it's there. I press this button... *shows him the button under his crown* and I, Prince Bogglesworth and the Teacup go to the Panic Room.

The stage two plan of taking the batteries out of the door bell and actually locking the door is brilliant. :eek: Whi didn't I think of that.

*Overhearing from their cell*
    King Mocha- "Castle Teacup has a doorbell?
    Antagonist- "Shhh, Trying to watch this episode of Opposing Comments! pretty good series, i must admit"
    edited June 2010
    *heads down to the dungeon to bring King Mocha a envelope* Glad you are enjoying it, Antagonist. We try to encourage viewer interaction with trivia questions before the breaks and allowing questions from the viewers. There are even contests for some really nice prizes.

King Mocha, the Generals named you as their manager and you are entitled to 15% of the Generals' pay. Here is a check for 1.5 million tea dollars.
    edited June 2010

Using infant Teagators to protect the castle? PETA isn't going to like that.

*goes back to watching Opposing Comments*

Meh, I hate talk shows.

*switches back to Tea Time, Teacup Lands #1 soap opera* :o
    edited June 2010
    Krent wrote: »

*goes back to watching Opposing Comments*

Meh, I hate talk shows.

*switches back to Tea Time, Teacup Lands #1 soap opera* :o

*after his dip, the King is sat on the couch with Krent, in his dressing gown, watching Tea Time* This is so dramatic! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    *after his dip, the King is sat on the couch with Krent, in his dressing gown, watching Tea Time* This is so dramatic! :eek:

hey, don't forget to catch the debuts of Knight Hopper and The Tea-Team tonight. they are two new action shows we are trying out for primetime. Oh, and I got you both signed pictures of the Tea Time cast.

Krent, I would like to talk to you about a show where a camera crew follows you or your deputies around documenting what they do in a day. You can even host/narrate the events that happen.
    edited June 2010

The teagators are the fast growing type.

"gets out crate they came in*

there you are, see!

*points at box and reads out* "Teasome Teagators. Garunteed to grow full size within a week or your money back!"

And they're already 3 days old...
    edited June 2010
    hmm, the instructions say only add 1 gallon of water to each TeaGator, otherwise they will grow to rather large proportions. How much water is in the moat and how many TeaGators are in the moat?
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    hey, don't forget to catch the debuts of Knight Hopper and The Tea-Team tonight. they are two new action shows we are trying out for primetime. Oh, and I got you both signed pictures of the Tea Time cast.

Krent, I would like to talk to you about a show where a camera crew follows you or your deputies around documenting what they do in a day. You can even host/narrate the events that happen.

Ooooo!!! *hands it on the wall* I can't wait for The Tea Team!.... Oooo! What is Krent's show going to be called? Sheriffs? *Bad boys bad boys, whatchoo gonna do, whatchoo gonna do when they come for you, bad boy bad boys!*
    The teagators are the fast growing type.

"gets out crate they came in*

there you are, see!

*points at box and reads out* "Teasome Teagators. Garunteed to grow full size within a week or your money back!"

And they're already 3 days old...
    hmm, the instructions say only add 1 gallon of water to each TeaGator, otherwise they will grow to rather large proportions. How much water is in the moat and how many TeaGators are in the moat?

Ooo! *points to a very large Teagator wandering past the throne room window* Run! It's Godzilla! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    Sheriffs? *Bad boys bad boys, whatchoo gonna do, whatchoo gonna do when they come for you, bad boy bad boys!*

That's not a bad title. Where do you want your check for the naming rights to go to?

Ooo! *points to a very large Teagator wandering past the throne room window* Run! It's Godzilla! :eek:

Oh, that's just Fluffy. He's mostly harmless.
    edited June 2010

Yep - I raised him myself.

And I hear he likes the taste of Antagonists....but personally, I've been feeding him some nice, wholesome veggies. And he lieks them.

Same about his gas, though...
    edited June 2010
    That's not a bad title. Where do you want your check for the naming rights to go to?

I want the cash to go in my personal savings account that I use for TeaBay shopping.

And I hear he likes the taste of Antagonists....but personally, I've been feeding him some nice, wholesome veggies. And he lieks them.

Fluffy? I thought that one was Mavis? Give them name badges for god sake. Also, I think it's wonderful that they are vegetarians! :)
    edited June 2010
    I want the cash to go in my personal savings account that I use for TeaBay shopping.

*deposits 500,000 Tea Dollars into the King's savings account*
    edited June 2010
    *heads down to the dungeon to bring King Mocha a envelope* Glad you are enjoying it, Antagonist. We try to encourage viewer interaction with trivia questions before the breaks and allowing questions from the viewers. There are even contests for some really nice prizes.

King Mocha, the Generals named you as their manager and you are entitled to 15% of the Generals' pay. Here is a check for 1.5 million tea dollars.

King Mocha- "Gragh! I Have my own Empire! I dont need my enemies currency!!"
    *Bursts through his cell door with little effort, grabs the generals, and heads back to castle mocha*
    Antagonist- "Hmmmm.....that was odd.....you know, i cant help but think that there was some sort of plot point that i started but never finished...and that there was some pressing issue we needed to worry about that had something to do with my old swamp base....."
    *Several K'lones make there way through the catacombs, while Krent apparently doesnt remember the Antagonists interperatation of Mr. Sparkles mind-meld with the K'lone*
    Antagonist- "Hey, look, money and an escape"
    *Grabs the envelope and flees, contacting Minioneer to find out how his attempts at changing the Antagonists Reputation from "Naughty" To something cooler sounding*
    Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post

*Runs into a very large Teagator, and notices it eating vegetables*
    Antagonist- "I could use some bellpeppers.....dont mind if i do!"
    *Grabs a bellpepper, just as Fluffy grabs it, who proceeds to simply put it in his mouth, along with the Antagonist*
    Antagonist(Halfway in Fluffy's mouth)- "Let go of me! I thought it was Mavis who ate people!! Dang it, Put me down! Are you Mavis or fluffy? Johnson? Whichever one you are, Put ME DOWN!! Geez, Being a dentist must be tougher than I thought. I have a whole new respect for those tooth cleaning strips now...i guess this is how that guy off of TSI; Tea-scene investigators felt in the episode, "When Tea-turtles attack"....I had a cameo in that episode, too...hehehe, that was a fun episode......oh ya, being in a mouth and all, more pressing issue. ARGH, PUT ME DOWN!!!"
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    *Bursts through his cell door with little effort, grabs the generals, and heads back to castle mocha*

Hmm, good thing I have clones of the generals ((or replicas if they are robots)). Also a good thing we have enough episodes taped to finish the season. I guess what salary that would have gone to them will go the the TeaTurtle fund and the orphans.
    *Grabs a bellpepper, just as Fluffy grabs it, who proceeds to simply put it in his mouth, along with the Antagonist*
    Antagonist(Halfway in Fluffy's mouth)- "Let go of me! I thought it was Mavis who ate people!! Dang it, Put me down! Are you Mavis or fluffy? Johnson? Whichever one you are, Put ME DOWN!! Geez, Being a dentist must be tougher than I thought. I have a whole new respect for those tooth cleaning strips now...i guess this is how that guy off of TSI; Tea-scene investigators felt in the episode, "When Tea-turtles attack"....I had a cameo in that episode, too...hehehe, that was a fun episode......oh ya, being in a mouth and all, more pressing issue. ARGH, PUT ME DOWN!!!"

Hmm it seems that the Antagonist...

*puts on sunglasses*

Bit off more than he can chew.
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist- "Hmmmm.....that was odd.....you know, i cant help but think that there was some sort of plot point that i started but never finished...and that there was some pressing issue we needed to worry about that had something to do with my old swamp base....."
    *Several K'lones make there way through the catacombs, while Krent apparently doesnt remember the Antagonists interperatation of Mr. Sparkles mind-meld with the K'lone*...

*randomly realizes Mr. Sparkles never said what he found from the interrogation*

Has anyone seen Mr. Sparkles since we questioned Antagonist and that K'lone? I had left in the middle cause I was hungry.

*reviews security footage*:
    Considering how many Mr. Sparkles' we find, he may already have been. And one of you is quite enough for any universe. Speaking of Mr. Sparkles... we could use his help with this one.

*Krent pulls out an ornate flute and plays a melodical sonata of ethereal enchantment. The room glows like the Aurora Borealis and an angelic voice sings out in an ancient and unknown dialect. A subtle tremor is felt throughout the castle as the very essence of the universe itself seems to coalesce into the familiar enigmatic and charismatic form of the man we all wish we could be.*

Mr. Sparkles: "I, Horatio Magnussen Sparkles, have come, Sir Krent, as destined by the will of the stars. It has been a while my dear friend. What draws me to your side this fine day?"

Krent: "It is good to see you again my wandering friend. We have a small plight, Antagonist was attacked by a group of K'raq K'lones™, and we need to know who made them and why. Can you help us once again?"

Mr. Sparkles: "I can certainly give my best. I know species of pointy eared people who have the ability to 'mind meld' with others, they taught me this ability and I shall attempt to use it on this clone you have in captivity."

*Mr. Sparkles approaches the cell, pauses for a moment to flash Teska a smile. Everyone looks to see her reaction and when they look back Sparkles is somehow already inside the cell, and begins the process*

Mr. Sparkles: "Many confusing images and feelings. Perhaps Antagonist could make sense of this chaotic
    mind, as I sense his mind is just as befuddling."

*Mr. Sparkles describes colorful experience to the Antagonist*

Sparkles: "Care to translate?"
    *Remembers this interregation that took place before his ingenious escape*
    (Begin Flashback)
    Antagonist- "Hmmm....it would appear that all that the clone is thinking of is a directive, a goal....typical of flash clones. but, there was something else too....something like...must advance...and...Sickly Swamp....my old fortress that I abandoned! Hmmm...the Mysterious Figure's clone minions might be trying to salvage something from there....but all that was there was a bunch of dimensional portal research...research that I never really started on. all i figured out was a way to spread a signal across the entire planet instantly! And as much fun as it is to rickroll the entire planet at once, it cant really do anything....maybe to intercept voices from anywhere. huh...now if you'll excuse me, i need to fashion my hair to a point for no reason."

*using his pointy hair as a makeshift wand, Antagonist dissapears in a flash. But after the flash Mr. Sparkles is gone as well*

Where could Mr. Sparkles have gone? At least I know what he found out.

Hmm. Klesser + omnisignal + K'lones = ???

I'll have to think this over.
    edited June 2010
    Hmm it seems that the Antagonist...

*puts on sunglasses*

Bit off more than he can chew.

Ohh dear. Fluffy, put him down! Put him down! NOW!

*fluffy spits out the Antagonist, with his bottom half of his legs missing*

Honestly....

*puts muzzle of Fluffy, then rushes to the medical bay, and returns with a doctor and stretcher*

here we go! *puts the Antagonist on the stretcher and with the doctor carries him back to the medical bay for shock*
    edited June 2010
    *deposits 500,000 Tea Dollars into the King's savings account*

*The King is sat on the sofa, surrounded by empty ice cream tubs, on the jewel encrusted laptop, buying curtains on Teabay, while watching TSI and re runs of Judge Teska, Fluffy is sat nearby on the naughty step, pouting*

Honestly....

*puts muzzle of Fluffy, then rushes to the medical bay, and returns with a doctor and stretcher*

here we go! *puts the Antagonist on the stretcher and with the doctor carries him back to the medical bay for shock*

Maybe they need sensitivity training? :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    Maybe they need sensitivity training? :rolleyes:
    Maybe....

Ohh, and by the way, Sire, this arrived *hands over Icecream tub*

And I believe that it wouldn't hurt the antagonist to go around being slightlly "legless". At least he couldn't cuase much trouble...
    edited June 2010

Honestly....

*Grabs a scalpel, after faking shock and uses a spell to take out the guards*
    Sorry, But this Doctor
    *Puts on sunglasses*
    Doesn't make house calls!
    *Realizes he has no legs, again, and falls over, ruining the moment*
    Dang it.....meh, they'll grow back, but my awesome escape plan is ruined....
    edited June 2010
    *Grabs a scalpel, after faking shock and uses a spell to take out the guards*
    Sorry, But this Doctor
    *Puts on sunglasses*
    Doesn't make house calls!
    *Realizes he has no legs, again, and falls over, ruining the moment*
    Dang it.....meh, they'll grow back, but my awesome escape plan is ruined....

*runs outside to see the commotion. See the doctor and guards passed out on the ground and the Antagonist lying face down with a pair of broken sunglasses*

Ok, back on the stretcher with you.

*Puts the antagonist back on the stretcher, destroys any wand shaped objects and gives the Antagonist some sedatives and painkillers he found on the doctor and has some fresh guards take the Antagonist to the Teacup Land General Hospital*
    edited June 2010
    *runs outside to see the commotion. See the doctor and guards passed out on the ground and the Antagonist lying face down with a pair of broken sunglasses*

Ok, back on the stretcher with you.

*Puts the antagonist back on the stretcher, destroys any wand shaped objects and gives the Antagonist some sedatives and painkillers he found on the doctor and has some fresh guards take the Antagonist to the Teacup Land General Hospital*

Maybe we should get him some Tea Cybernetic Legs with built in Bluetooth and Wifi? :eek:
    edited June 2010
    Maybe we should get him some Tea Cybernetic Legs with built in Bluetooth and Wifi? :eek:

That's what I was thinking.
    edited June 2010

He has one already from one of our previous adventures. Maybe now would be a good time to install the other one. Then he can use the rocket thrusters without cart wheeling across the sky.

We should really consider doing something about that Akset running loose. She could be dangerous. Maybe we should investigate Antagonist's swamp base, we found it once before so its location should be in the Tea Archives.
    edited June 2010
    He has one already from one of our previous adventures. Maybe now would be a good time to install the other one. Then he can use the rocket thrusters without cart wheeling across the sky.

We should really consider doing something about that Akset running loose. She could be dangerous. Maybe we should investigate Antagonist's swamp base, we found it once before so its location should be in the Tea Archives.

Good idea. I got a text from Minioneer about the Antagonist... from now on he's to be known officially on the criminal database as the Outrageously Devilish Antagonist, instead of the Naughty Antagonist.

Also yes, find Akset. Also, somebody bring me the paper from outside of Locutus' room, I want to do the cross word. :eek:
    edited June 2010
    Here, majesty, have mine. *hands over newpaper*

Time to do a bit of mayorish work...

*heads to his office*
    edited June 2010
    Good idea. I got a text from Minioneer about the Antagonist... from now on he's to be known officially on the criminal database as the Outrageously Devilish Antagonist, instead of the Naughty Antagonist.

*Despite being heavily sedated, he cheers upon hearing the news*
    edited June 2010
    *Despite being heavily sedated, He cheers upon hearing the news*

OK, time for your surgery. I will be performing the surgery and the cybernetic legs are custom built by me to match your personality and body type. The surgery will take about 10 hours. *Put the Antagonist under for the surgery*

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. He will be better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.
    edited June 2010
    Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. He will be better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

And working for us, I hope!:eek: