• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *walks into the thread just intime to slip in K'lone stuff*
    "Arrrrg!"
    edited June 2010
    "Arrrrg!"

*Sees the man slip, walks over, pokes him with his bat'leth, then shrugs and turns back to the Antagonist*
    edited June 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *In the silo, K'raq slices down several K'lones. After the room is clear, he stops, and thinks. He turns to the Antagonist and King Mocha*
    "Remind me again why we're here?"

You mean you forgot?

tut tut....

King Mocha, the Antagonist, and few others, crashed a pod into the silo, not to mention crashing the Threshold airship, cuasing damage to the tea forest.

*snaps handcuffs on them all*

Now, are you joining me or do I have to take these back myself?
    edited June 2010
    *In the silo, K'raq slices down several K'lones. After the room is clear, he stops, and thinks. He turns to the Antagonist and King Mocha*
    "Remind me again why we're here?"

With any luck, we'll be able to find the person who's behind all of this *Zaps two K'lones with green energy* and put a stop to this madness! Plus, i could get my weapon back! we should work our way upwards; if I know evil bases, the command center is always at the top!
    edited June 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    I was thinking of starting a teaturtle breeding program using cloned teaturtles to help prop up the population.

You will have to get permission from Princess Teska for that. She's in charge of all things Turtle.
    <.<....>.>...-sneaks in unobserved, and makes some bamboo tea (from the flowers and leaves of the bamboo plant) then sits in comfy reading chair next to fire place and watches the daily going ons of the rest of the thread while sipping bamboo tea and nomming on some bannik (it's like a scottish crumpet )

*is happy a panda now lives in Caste Teacup* Awww, cute. I will call you, Paddy. Paddy the Panda. *pets Paddy* :D
    "Arrrrg!"

Were not insured! Don't get any ideas about putting in a claim! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    You mean you forgot?

tut tut....

King Mocha, the Antagonist, and few others, crashed a pod into the silo, not to mention crashing the Threshold airship, cuasing damage to the tea forest.

*snaps handcuffs on them all*

Now, are you joining me or do I have to take these back myself?

Antagonist- "You! Wait, there's a bigger threat here!
    *Behind them, the mysterious figure walks up, wearing all black*
    Mystery figure- "I'm glad you think so highly of me, Antagonist. hehehehe....(Turns to MGDawson) I must thank you for handcuffing them, it will make it much easier for my "K'lones" As you call them, to finish them off!"
    King Mocha- "Bah! You don't even have a face! just a mask!! Pfffft, why should we trust you?!"
    Mysterious figure- "This is not an issue of "trust", you mechanical moron(Motions to the hidden K'lones, and they surround them)
    King Mocha- "Oh, so you think we should believe you just because you have evidence?"
    Antagonist(Catching on to what mocha is doing)- "Ya, you cant expect proof to be enough, can you? we simply cant believe you when you say that we're surrounded; how can you trust someone if you can't see their face?"
    Mysterious Figure- "It doesnt matter whether you trust me or not, my K'lones will still shoot you!"
    Antagonist- "What K'lones? I dont see any"
    King Mocha- "I bet this guys just lying to compensate for something!"
    Antagonist- "Ya! Whats the matter, you have to threaten people to make yourself seem big and powerful?"
    *Having stalled long enough to recharge his Paradoxy spell, He teleports the handcuffs and K'lones to an unspecified location*
    Antagonist(Cornering the mysterious figure)- "See? No k'lones, far as i can tell! Now, lets see who you really are...."
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    Antagonist- "You! Wait, there's a bigger threat here!
    *Behind them, the mysterious figure walks up, wearing all black*
    Mystery figure- "I'm glad you think so highly of me, Antagonist. hehehehe....(Turns to MGDawson) I must thank you for handcuffing them, it will make it much easier for my "K'lones" As you call them, to finish them off!"
    King Mocha- "Bah! You don't even have a face! just a mask!! Pfffft, why should we trust you?!"
    Mysterious figure- "This is not an issue of "trust", you mechanical moron(Motions to the hidden K'lones, and they surround them)
    King Mocha- "Oh, so you think we should believe you just because you have evidence?"
    Antagonist(Catching on to what mocha is doing)- "Ya, you cant expect proof to be enough, can you? we simply cant believe you when you say that we're surrounded; how can you trust someone if you can't see their face?"
    Mysterious Figure- "It doesnt matter whether you trust me or not, my K'lones will still shoot you!"
    Antagonist- "What K'lones? I dont see any"
    King Mocha- "I bet this guys just lying to compensate for something!"
    Antagonist- "Ya! Whats the matter, you have to threaten people to make yourself seem big and powerful?"
    *Having stalled long enough to recharge his Paradoxy spell, He teleports the handcuffs and K'lones to an unspecified location*
    Antagonist(Cornering the mysterious figure)- "See? No k'lones, far as i can tell! Now, lets see who you really are...."

*is sat on the edge of his throne, watching events unfold on his Power Ranger style Viewing Globe* Good heavens! Who could it be!!! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    Who could it be!!! :eek:

*MGDawson is cowering/shaking in his boots*
    edited June 2010
    *Fills out all nessecary paperwork, leaves dungeon*

I'm free! I'm free!

*promptly falls into stocks*

Oh dangit.
    edited June 2010
    *MGDawson is cowering/shaking in his boots*

*The Helmet is slowly lifted off, to build suspense.....*
    King Mocha- "Hmph, Your taking too long!!"
    *Smashes the helmet into a million pieces with his battle-hammer, forcing everyone to wait for the smoke to clear, thus maintaining the suspense*
    edited June 2010
    Romublonde(Watching from the rafters)- "Dang it! I must have edited today's footage instead of yesterdays.....Ill have to use a decoy to distract his attention...."
    *Drops in a piece of paper labled "Distraction" and attempts to lower herself towards the computer, hoping that Locutus takes the bait....*

*notices a piece of paper laying with something written in big bold letters in red "Distraction".

*taps finger on his lips* hmmm..

*grabs it in his hands and starts to fiddle with it*
    edited June 2010
    *Fills out all nessecary paperwork, leaves dungeon*

I'm free! I'm free!

*promptly falls into stocks*

Oh dangit.

Poor guy....
    edited June 2010
    *The Helmet is slowly lifted off, to build suspense.....*
    King Mocha- "Hmph, Your taking too long!!"
    *Smashes the helmet into a million pieces with his battle-hammer, forcing everyone to wait for the smoke to clear, thus maintaining the suspense*

*The Antagonist finally pulls out a fan, and blows away the smoke, revealing...*

King Mocha- "Hey, you're that Teska Person! don't you work as Trebort's maid or something?"
    Antagonist- "Teska's a princess, not a maid. and that's not Teska....Its Akset! Wait, how did you not recognize her? didn't she feed you Teacup military secrets for a while?"
    Akset- "Quiet! Yes yes, its me.....dang it, I had a great line planned, but I forgot it! Thanks alot! Hmph, doesnt matter, my plan is nearing its....its....cant remember the word...
    King mocha- "Comepletion?"
    Akset- "Ya, but it sounded better....an "F" word, i think"
    Antagonist- "Fruition?"
    Akset- "That's it, thank you. My plan is nearing its fruition! no wait, that doesnt sound nearly as good as I thought it would."
    Antagonist- "Y'know, for a life and death situation, this is pretty casual"
    Akset- "Not for long....You see, I have successfully rebuilt the Klesser, the strangely named machine designed to create exact copies of its target, and reprogrammed it, not only to produce flash K'lones, but to produce 100% Accurate, both in personality and in appearance,...wait, why am I telling you this? Hmph, I mean, im going to kill you both and all, but giving away my plan? That's like, james bond villain stupid! time to die fools!!"

*Teleports away, and all of the K'lones in the silo activate their time-bomb armor.....*
    edited June 2010
    uhoh...

*phones the King*

Please pick up sir!
    edited June 2010
    uhoh...

*phones the King*

Please pick up sir!

*answers the phone in the jaccuzi* Yellow!? :)
    edited June 2010
    *Teleports away, and all of the K'lones in the silo activate their time-bomb armor.....*

*Watches what tranpires on his monitor and hits the emergency recall button, teleporting everyone to safety. ((Except for the Antagonist and King Mocha, they get teleported straight to a dungeon cell that they share together.))*
    edited June 2010
    *answers the phone in the jaccuzi* Yellow!? :)

It's MGDawson, your majesty.

Sir, Teska (or an evil twin) called Akset is doing evil! Shall I go after her, sire, or shall I bolster the castle defenses?
    edited June 2010
    *Watches what tranpires on his monitor and hits the emergency recall button, teleporting everyone to safety. ((Except for the Antagonist and King Mocha, they get teleported straight to a dungeon cell that they share together.))*

Antagonist- "In a dungeon.....again!! This is like, the 8th time this week! I need to steal those teleporters of theirs...."
    King Mocha- "Gragh....Why am i trapped with you of all people! ....Where are the generals? Why didnt they get teleported out? Grrr...."
    Antagonist- "Wait....if they didnt get teleported out......we may never know what happened to them....until they reappear, of course, and tell us what happened.
    edited June 2010
    It's MGDawson, your majesty.

Sir, Teska (or an evil twin) called Akset is doing evil! Shall I go after her, sire, or shall I bolster the castle defenses?

Akset is back!? I thought she was deaded! Good golly gosh, this is terrible. Come home, turn out the lights and draw the curtains and we will remain safe. Also tell Teska that she is back, she is the only one that can predict that mad cows next move! :eek:
    edited June 2010
    Antagonist- "In a dungeon.....again!! This is like, the 8th time this week! I need to steal those teleporters of theirs...."
    King Mocha- "Gragh....Why am i trapped with you of all people! ....Where are the generals? Why didnt they get teleported out? Grrr...."

((They did, I just teleported them somewhere else. I gave the Generals a lucrative deal for a debate show on the Tea History Channel.))
    edited June 2010
    *While everyone had been talking about who the masked person was, K'raq had slipped away. He was using the tracking beacon he had placed to help lead him to the Klesser. He wanted to destroy the thing and its plans. He hated the fact that there were K'lones running around. He needed to stop this. As he neared the signal, he readied his bat'leth, prepared to destroy it.*
    edited June 2010
    *enters Castle Teacup*

*goes to helpdask*

*Looks for the "Emergencies folder"*

Aha! got it....

*puts folder back*

*goes out throughout the castle, securing all valubles as he goes, turning off all the lights, drawing the curtains, and assigning tea gaurds and tea marines on duty roster*

Stage 1 of securing Castle Teacup complete, majesty. Moving to Stage 2.
    edited June 2010
    *enters Castle Teacup*

*goes to helpdask*

*Looks for the "Emergencies folder"*

Aha! got it....

*puts folder back*

*goes out throughout the castle, securing all valubles as he goes, turning off all the lights, drawing the curtains, and assigning tea gaurds and tea marines on duty roster*

Stage 1 of securing Castle Teacup complete, majesty. Moving to Stage 2.

We have a stage 2?.... :eek:
    edited June 2010
    We have a stage 2?.... :eek:

Yes sir. It's disabling the doorbell, locking everything and posting teagaurds at every entrance as a precaution.

And for safety, sire, I have made a proposal to move the Holy Teacup, and Prince Bogglesworth, to the secret chamber. All it needs is your approval.

*hands over 10 page document of plans*
    edited June 2010
    *While everyone had been talking about who the masked person was, K'raq had slipped away. He was using the tracking beacon he had placed to help lead him to the Klesser. He wanted to destroy the thing and its plans. He hated the fact that there were K'lones running around. He needed to stop this. As he neared the signal, he readied his bat'leth, prepared to destroy it.*

*The Antagonist wonders where K'raq had gone, And wonders why the Generals got such a good deal...*
    King mocha- "Grahg! They're being payed to argue about nothing?! grrrr.....when i get my hands on them......grrrrr..."
    Antagonist- "Alright, what is it with you and going "Grrr"? I mean, you're technically a machine; why on earth do you growl? Shouldn't you be going "Bzzzrrrt, ERROR ERROR" and stuff?
    *King Mocha Growls at The Antagonist, and the antagonist shuts up*
    edited June 2010
    *The Antagonist wonders where K'raq had gone, And wonders why the Generals got such a good deal...*
    King mocha- "Grahg! They're being payed to argue about nothing?! grrrr.....when i get my hands on them......grrrrr..."
    Antagonist- "Alright, what is it with you and going "Grrr"? I mean, you're technically a machine; why on earth do you growl? Shouldn't you be going "Bzzzrrrt, ERROR ERROR" and stuff?

*Changes the channel in the cell to the Generals' debate show, Opposing Comments, now one of the highest rated shows in TeaCup Land*
    edited June 2010

*Walks by the cell and changes the channel in the cell to the Generals' debate show, Opposing Comments, now one of the highest rated shows in TeaCup Land* Today's episode should be good. Resistance: Is it or is it not futile?
    edited June 2010
    Yes sir. It's disabling the doorbell, locking everything and posting teagaurds at every entrance as a precaution.

And for safety, sire, I have made a proposal to move the Holy Teacup, and Prince Bogglesworth, to the secret chamber. All it needs is your approval.

*hands over 10 page document of plans*

*reads the title*

I like it.... pithy.... but we already have the panic room, I'm not sure where I hid it, but it's there. I press this button... *shows him the button under his crown* and I, Prince Bogglesworth and the Teacup go to the Panic Room.

The stage two plan of taking the batteries out of the door bell and actually locking the door is brilliant. :eek: Whi didn't I think of that.
    edited June 2010
    *reads the title*

I like it.... pithy.... but we already have the panic room, I'm not sure where I hid it, but it's there. I press this button... *shows him the button under his crown* and I, Prince Bogglesworth and the Teacup go to the Panic Room.

The stage two plan of taking the batteries out of the door bell and actually locking the door is brilliant. :eek: Whi didn't I think of that.

I would also suggest raising the drawbridge and filling the moat with TeaGators.
    edited June 2010
    I would also suggest raising the drawbridge and filling the moat with TeaGators.

We have a moat and a drawbridge?.... I never saw those.

Besides, TeaGators are all mean and scary and might eat dear Prince Bogglesworth or me. :eek: