Comments

• Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    might give this ship to my romulan :)
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    flash525 wrote: »
    They also once said there'd be no Tier 5 or Tier 6 Constitution. We now have that. Don't put too much trust in what Cryptic have said.

Oh, I don't.. but the issue wtih the Nova and Vor'cha are the Cryptic has said absolutely nothing. They won't even discuss either ship even to say 'never' or 'maybe someday.'

It's curious, they're both canon ships and seem like obvious candidates for inclusion into the game yet for some reason they have been purposely and obviously ignored. I am sure there is some 'behind the scenes' reason why these ships have not been added or why there has not even been so much of a mention of them, but I guess we players are not privy to that information.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    nxenterprise02nxenterprise02 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Age of Discovery is based on ST-D, which has to my knowledge so far zero Romulan anything.
    A tent with the Romulan Star Empire logo can be seen on the Klingon Homeworld in one of the last episodes of Discovery.

So we can look forward to a T6 Romulan tent?

• Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    They also once said there'd be no Tier 5 or Tier 6 Constitution. We now have that. Don't put too much trust in what Cryptic have said.
    It's curious, they're both canon ships and seem like obvious candidates for inclusion into the game yet for some reason they have been purposely and obviously ignored. I am sure there is some 'behind the scenes' reason why these ships have not been added or why there has not even been so much of a mention of them, but I guess we players are not privy to that information.
    Maybe they're saving them for a future episode series? Specifically ones that (may) focus on Harry and Gowron (time travel?) :# ... or maybe we'll find out Gowron wasn't killed by Worf afterall, but was instead imprisoned somewhere.
    reyan01 wrote: »
    There was potentially a reason they weren't allowed to release a Constitution Class with high-end stats. There's no logical reason why the treatment cannot be given to the Nova and Vor'cha, and thus for the moment, I'm calling BS on the notion that they'll never be one. I can only assume that someone doesn't want them to be released, though eventually they'll exhaust other ideas and it'll be a case of what's left.

Looking ahead, canon designs need to count for something. It'll happen.
    I wish I could beleive that. Sadly, I don't.

I've been hoping for a T6/quality pass Nova/Rhode Island for four years now. In that time we have seen almost every other canon Starfleet ship receive either a quality pass or a brand new model. Right up until now.

[snip]

Again, I could continue - but the point is the Devs clearly have NO interest in doing anything with the Nova class.
    A lot of people, myself included, never thought we'd ever see the New Orleans. That's been a request for as long as I can remember. How many people (and for how long) requested a T6 Constitution? We got that too. A T6 Ambassador, Vor'cha and Nova, to me, seems inevitable.

I figure the T6 Ambassador & Vor'cha would come around the same time, what with both of them being Cruisers. The Nova will need a KDF counterpart, maybe something else Ferasan in design?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Age of Discovery is based on ST-D, which has to my knowledge so far zero Romulan anything.
    A tent with the Romulan Star Empire logo can be seen on the Klingon Homeworld in one of the last episodes of Discovery.

So we can look forward to a T6 Romulan tent?

No. That'd be game-breakingly OP.

Awww, i wanted my tent with 6 forward weapon slots and an experimental one… cryptic hate us!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    A T6 Oberth should be inevitable too, it's the last one of the TMP era ships not yet done.
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I will buy these as soon as they are released. I will also buy a T6 Oberth if it comes out. I will buy any ship that is "canon" to Star Trek on screen or book. So I would also love to buy a T6 Recon Science vessel (Riker's first command. Could even call it the Titan class?)

But I would also spring for the T6 Dyson set. I personally liked the look, and the gimmick was fun. Make them T6, not lock them to the crappy built in weapon, and get rid of the Sci/Tac/Eng triplets. I want a dyson that has a modular mission pod: the mission pod you pick would control the Commander level seat, and consoles slots/extras. Ex: ship "base" has 3 sci consoles, 3 eng, and 3 tact; along with 3 fore and 3 aft weapons; the Sci module give you a extra Sci console(s), commander sci slot, sensor scan, shield boost and some special console. Tac module give you extra tact console, command tact slot, 4th fore weapon, boost to turn rate, flanking bonus, and a special console. Eng module give you extra eng consoles, commander eng slot, the command skills, TWO hangers, and special console. set bonus for all three consoles would be the Voth cloak, or some such.

they could go buck wild with it. I'd prob buy them regardless as I still get plenty of play on my T5's. You can do some interesting builds AROUND their wonky weapon.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    I will buy these as soon as they are released.

Why?! Looks like just another 'saucer' to me, leaving me wholly uninterested. I can't even tell it apart from some of the other Fed ships. Yawn. And I will definitely not buy one. But I get that others want it for canon reasons. And that's fine.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I will buy these as soon as they are released.

Why?! Looks like just another 'saucer' to me, leaving me wholly uninterested. I can't even tell it apart from some of the other Fed ships. Yawn. And I will definitely not buy one. But I get that others want it for canon reasons. And that's fine.

Well, hopefully the devs aren't lieing and you can unlock the New Orleans skin (AKA true TNG on screen skin)

I agree, never was a fan of the Andromeda skin they did.

Plus, until STO came out....ALL fed ships were instantly identifiable by said 'saucer'. Enterprise, Ent-A, Ent-C, Ent-D, Ent-E; Excelsior (and Ent-B), Oberth (in Star Trek II, and revised again in TNG); Reliant.....etc. With the exception of Voyager (and the fake 25th century vessel in the one episode) ALL onscreen ships for the feds are built around a saucer. Heck even the Defiant was a saucer with nacelles strapped to the side. But still instantly a fed design.
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    I'm just hoping that if they do they won't waste the 10th anniversary on them.

I know very improbable with it being Cryptic & their ways, but I envision using something like the 10th anniversary as a way to make a grand gesture of appreciation towards their players/customers with using that anniversary for introducing some T6 version of an iconic ship(s) whether it be the lesser: Dysons, Nova, Vor'cha, etc. etc.. The 10th anniversary versions would be with the 10 consoles & comparable stats during the limited time. If Cryptic was generous those ships could use an Upgrade Token too. Afterwards, an 11 console & slightly betters stats version would be made available via the $ Store for the completely Upgraded version of the ship(s). That way participants could potentially earn 1-3 ships for their account that are just roughly -10% less than the $ Store versions, but could buy & use an Upgrade Token to be completely up to snuff & Cryptic could earn $ for the Upgrade Token purchases & for all players that missed-out & future players too could still purchase the up to snuff versions at a greater cost whether being for sale all the time or a limited sell time promotion. A key, imo, would be to select ship(s) that are iconic enough, have been wanted by us players enough, & have no T6 version. I just think it would be a nice method to introduce some ships that players have been wanting for such a long time & Cryptic to still make a little to normal amounts of $ from us. Then again, this Discovery focus has probably already vacuumed away resources from that 10th anniversary event too.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    > @meimeitoo said:
    > zerokillcf2011 wrote: »
    >
    > I will buy these as soon as they are released.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Why?! Looks like just another 'saucer' to me, leaving me wholly uninterested. I can't even tell it apart from some of the other Fed ships. Yawn. And I will definitely not buy one. But I get that others want it for canon reasons. And that's fine.

Blasphemy!
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    drakie79drakie79 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Will the tier six starship have the New Orleans skin or do have to get the fleet version?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    drakie79 wrote: »
    Will the tier six starship have the New Orleans skin or do have to get the fleet version?

Word from Ambassadorkael is that the C-Store one will have New Orleans parts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    The new ships do look very nice and i'm liking the seeming drive to add or update canon ships in the game.

BUT.....

WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THE GODS OF THE MULTIVERSES have you not done a T6 Vorcha or Rhode Island/Nova?!?!?!?!?! :/

I mean for crying out loud Cryptic you made the Rhode Island an actual hero ship in the DR expansion, it's still in the game in some later missions even and yet it still has even got so much as an updated skin for the T5 version?????? Why???
    The New Orleans is a ship that was barely visible as a blown up wreck in one episode and yet you add it in but a ship that appears multiple times in the show and in the game gets ignored?

You're out of your Vulcan minds....
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

Oh, I don't.. but the issue wtih the Nova and Vor'cha are the Cryptic has said absolutely nothing. They won't even discuss either ship even to say 'never' or 'maybe someday.'
    This sounds like they were holding some press conference and when asked explicitly said: "We will not talk about the Nova or Vor'Cha".

There is a ton of stuff Cryptic does not "discuss". It doesn't mean anything but "It's not something we've announced yet we'll be doing."

Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    For instance... They don't talk about future content details.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I would like to have a T6 vor'cha with the possibility to use all the previous skins; tomorrow in the cstore, tomorrow bought for my new kdf toon, created after seeing again DS9 (my favorite star trek show) last week.

+ the fleet bop moved to starbase tier1 instead of tier 4 or 5, after all the bop are the basic ships of the kdf. yes, it's not a ship just a little bit of common sense.
  • Options
    I support a T6 Nova, primarily because Reyan01 wants it so badly, for years, and I think loyalty like that should be rewarded. :) But canon-wise, there are also simply good reasons to getting one.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    > @reyan01 said:
    > lordsteve1 wrote: »
    >
    > The new ships do look very nice and i'm liking the seeming drive to add or update canon ships in the game.
    >
    > BUT.....
    >
    > WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THE GODS OF THE MULTIVERSES have you not done a T6 Vorcha or Rhode Island/Nova?!?!?!?!?! :/
    >
    > I mean for crying out loud Cryptic you made the Rhode Island an actual hero ship in the DR expansion, it's still in the game in some later missions even and yet it still has even got so much as an updated skin for the T5 version?????? Why???
    > The New Orleans is a ship that was barely visible as a blown up wreck in one episode and yet you add it in but a ship that appears multiple times in the show and in the game gets ignored?
    >
    > You're out of your Vulcan minds....
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > THIS!
    >
    > I'm sorry, but so far as I am concerned I can only look at it this way:
    >
    > Devs have two options, both involving canon ships.
    >
    > Option 1: New Orleans class. Appears briefly in one episode (Best of Both Worlds ptII) as blurry background wreckage. This was the best look we got at the hulk of a New Orleans class:
    >
    >
    >
    > Option 2: Nova class (and Rhode Island refit). Featured very heavily in the episode 'Equinox', which was as much about the (Nova class) USS Equinox as it was Voyager).
    > Also played a significant role in 'Endgame' as the USS Rhode Island.
    > Also seen briefly in the Battle of Procyon V in the 'Enterprise' episode "Azati Prime".
    > Already in-game, but the model dates back to Beta, is very inaccurate, and desperately needs a quality pass.
    >
    > And as @lordsteve1 noted, it was a hero ship during Delta Rising.
    >
    > So which do they Devs pick? Option 1 of course! Because a 'ship' that was made using kitbashed Galaxy class parts and highlighter pens and was seen only once, very briefly, as a ruined hulk, HAS to be the better choice!
    > meimeitoo wrote: »
    >
    > I support a T6 Nova, primarily because Reyan01 wants it so badly, for years, and I think loyalty like that should be rewarded. :) But canon-wise, there are also simply good reasons to getting one.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you. But there really doesn't appear to be any end in sight for this four-year long wait.

You and me both brother. Still waiting.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »

I know very improbable with it being Cryptic & their ways, but I envision using something like the 10th anniversary as a way to make a grand gesture of appreciation towards their players/customers with using that anniversary for introducing some T6 version of an iconic ship(s) whether it be the lesser: Dysons, Nova, Vor'cha, etc. etc.. The 10th anniversary versions would be with the 10 consoles & comparable stats during the limited time. If Cryptic was generous those ships could use an Upgrade Token too. Afterwards, an 11 console & slightly betters stats version would be made available via the $ Store for the completely Upgraded version of the ship(s). That way participants could potentially earn 1-3 ships for their account that are just roughly -10% less than the $ Store versions, but could buy & use an Upgrade Token to be completely up to snuff & Cryptic could earn $ for the Upgrade Token purchases & for all players that missed-out & future players too could still purchase the up to snuff versions at a greater cost whether being for sale all the time or a limited sell time promotion. A key, imo, would be to select ship(s) that are iconic enough, have been wanted by us players enough, & have no T6 version. I just think it would be a nice method to introduce some ships that players have been wanting for such a long time & Cryptic to still make a little to normal amounts of $ from us. Then again, this Discovery focus has probably already vacuumed away resources from that 10th anniversary event too.

Nah. Their show of appreciation for "unwavering loyalty players," would be giving 10 random people the Discovery version of the USS Enterprise in a giveaway. Without listing the criteria, in a scenario like the gold Ferengi ship. And it'll be a T6 cruiser that's Miracle Worker primary(with 12 consoles total and the gimmick), Temporal secondary. Even more hilarious, would be it going to primarily KDF players for half the giveaways.
  • Options
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    nommo#5819 wrote: »

Nah. Their show of appreciation for "unwavering loyalty players," would be giving 10 random people the Discovery version of the USS Enterprise in a giveaway. Without listing the criteria, in a scenario like the gold Ferengi ship. And it'll be a T6 cruiser that's Miracle Worker primary(with 12 consoles total and the gimmick), Temporal secondary. Even more hilarious, would be it going to primarily KDF players for half the giveaways.

At this point, honestly, it almost feel like they have something personal against the Nova, as it appears being passed up on, time and again, in favor of far less canon-y ships. It was Harry Kim's ship, right? (Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, LOL, as I suck at remembering stuff like that).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    [/quote]
    At this point, honestly, it almost feel like they have something personal against the Nova, as it appears being passed up on, time and again, in favor of far less canon-y ships. It was Harry Kim's ship, right? (Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, LOL, as I suck at remembering stuff like that).[/quote]

And sadly you now know what all of us Galaxy class fans felt like for years. We had the 'Whats your beef with the Galaxy' thread for years before we got the Andromeda version. Last i remember it was over 500 pages long.

I will say this, I support those who want the Nova and Vorcha T6's. Ive watched their forum tags for years now, its high time those ships were redone and given real nice treatment. A new HD remodel for both ships with new boosted T6 layout are over due. After these 2 id say the Oberth is prolly next in need of this. It seems like almost all other older ships are just forgotten by cryptic, the Star cruisers became the Oddy class and the other design seems dead to them.

I personally didnt care for the original star cruiser but there were a lot of peeps who loved them.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    I knew as soon as Romulans could use T6 ships of Fed and KDF, they were gonna stop making Warbirds....they said no its not and I would of said ok but the first ship bundle no Romulan and the bundle is not really a saving compared to the 3 ship bundles
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I'm generally sympathetic to the Nova lovers but, I've wanted the New Orleans for a long time. No need to TRIBBLE all over that.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    nikephorus wrote: »
    I'm generally sympathetic to the Nova lovers but, I've wanted the New Orleans for a long time. No need to **** all over that.

It's all good man, I don't think anyone means to do that.

I think we can all agree that we would like to see players be able to play the way they want. I don't even personally want a Nova, but I am right there beating the drum to get it added.. why? Because I think it's a good move for the game. I think people want it, I think they will buy it, and I think they're missing an opportunity. Same thing with the Vor'Cha.. my only Klingon character is a Romulan.. I am not going to buy a Vor'Cha.. still.. it should be in the game.

The ship I really want still isn't in the game either, I want a T6 version of the Tempest Patrol Escort. I'll probably never get that either for some insane reason.. but still for those that wanted the New Orleans class.. I am genuinely happy for you and I hope you really enjoy the ship.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    But wanting something to get added to the game but not actually wanting it yourself doesn't really help with convincing them to add it.
  • Options
    I’ve gotta agree with a few others. The NO looks amazing and I’m glad to see it in game so that those players who love that design can fly the ship they really want.
    But to add a ship that was merely a fuzzy blown up wreck on screen for mere seconds do and ignore a whole raft of other canon ships that actually started in episodes?? That’s either madness or a massive middle finger to players in my eyes.

Oberth, Olympic, Nova, Rhode Island, Vorcha.....all of those were way more represented in the source material yet are ignored constantly. And then there’s all the nice Cryptic models we never get to see updated as well; Tempest, Star Cruiser, DSSV.
    Stop creating random weird shapes like the MW ships and go back to some well loved canon designs for once!
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »
    jonsills wrote: »
    Thank you, lianthelia, for so quickly (and with no apparent sense of irony!) illustrating Rattler's point.

Yeah...because and I quote "we aren't planning on never making another Romulan or JH ship"

Just instills me with such a great sense of hope....because you know...the Devs over and over and over again have never done anything like this? They've never abandoned a faction because it isn't as profitable as Feds.

But you know what they say...ignorance is bliss.

Can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not, but the very fact they go out of their way stating "we aren't planning on never making another Romulan or JH ship" is just Cryptic for "We don't intend to make Rom ships any more."

Well the middle part was sarcastic, the beginning and end were serious...

I knew the moment they gave Romulans access to T5 and T6 ships of their chosen faction that Cryptic was using it as a cop out to not make ships for them.

But they aren't going to stop making them...probably see new ones after the next anniversary...and probably none till the next...that way they still have plausible deniability.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Thank you, lianthelia, for so quickly (and with no apparent sense of irony!) illustrating Rattler's point.

Yeah...because and I quote "we aren't planning on never making another Romulan or JH ship"

Just instills me with such a great sense of hope....because you know...the Devs over and over and over again have never done anything like this? They've never abandoned a faction because it isn't as profitable as Feds.

But you know what they say...ignorance is bliss.

Can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not, but the very fact they go out of their way stating "we aren't planning on never making another Romulan or JH ship" is just Cryptic for "We don't intend to make Rom ships any more."

Well the middle part was sarcastic, the beginning and end were serious...

I knew the moment they gave Romulans access to T5 and T6 ships of their chosen faction that Cryptic was using it as a cop out to not make ships for them.

But they aren't going to stop making them...probably see new ones after the next anniversary...and probably none till the next...that way they still have plausible deniability.

I honestly think the reason why they haven't made a new Romulan ship is because they're likely out of creative ideas on how they can incorporate a ship that is for recon and still make it look romulan enough, or at least give us something else. I mean, look at what they've done in the game:

When they were first announced as a faction, we had The T'Liss/T'Varo ships, we had the Mogai, the D'deridex and the Scimitar as canon ships. They padded the initial roster out with the Dhelan, the Ha'apax (and the Hanom and Hafeh parts as separate ships). Then they added the Ar'kif Tactical Warbird, another cryptic design. They gave the Romulans mirror universe ships, Temporal lock box ships, a veteran ship and a veteran small craft (another canon design) all to fill out their initial ship set up. Then they introduced the Dyson Warbird.

When T6 became annnounced, it was only a matter of time before the Romulans would start getting other warbirds. They gave them an intel warbird, 3 variants of a Command Warbird, 3 variants of a pilot warbird, 3 variants on a Miracle worker ship and gave them variants of species that were either tied to them via New Romulus history or through space interaction. They even gave us T6 versions of all the T5 ships, save the Dyson Warbird. They even gave us a TOS alternate warbird which is their own original design.

With discovery coming up, this is a good opportunity for them to set aside Romulans and focus in on designing the ships that are in Discovery. Since Romulans are not in that series.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    Yeah with the Romnies not appearing in DSC I can’t see many ships appearing in that season(s) in the game.
    SulMatuul.png
This discussion has been closed.