test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Heads for the door* I guess so.
    Kayla: Oh you know it.
    *Gets a message to return to the Lexington*
    *There are a couple models of Dragons in Tala's Quarters*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Smiles and opens the door for her.*

Beautiful women first.
    *Alex smiles.... then tilts his head.*

Alex: This... looks a bit like one of the models based on my series. Huh.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *grins and murrs softly* i look forward to it later...need a lift up to the ship?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    (Rose is walking down the corridor near Krys's quarters and sees illustrious captain)

Rose: Krystal, Krystal

(As she trotting up to her)

Rose: Seen your husband anywhere?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: *Hikes a thumb behind her*
    Kayla: Sure.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    *Waves.*
    *Alex waits for Tala, messing a bit with the dragons.*
    edited December 2014
    Rose: I would like to talk to you for a few moments, K. Its about Eight's affliction.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    ... Uhm.

*Looks at Krys.*

How long till we get to the Benthans?
    edited December 2014
    *wraps his paws around kayla and flames them both back to the ship, drying her off at the same time* well, here we are; you go take care of whatever you have to take care of, and i'll be in my quarters waiting for you...and my punishment *growls playfully and nips her ear, then releases her and steps back*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: We'll get underway as soon as everyone's back onboard.
    *Kayla heads to sickbay*
    *Tala heads back to her quarters*
    edited December 2014
    Alright.

*Walks off with Rose.*
    *Tala finds Alex messing with a dragon and putting it in a pose.*
    edited December 2014
    *heads back to his quarters and decides to practice some sketching while he waits*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (Rose, walking with Kuntel)

Rose: so, where do we want this conversation at? Arboretum is actaully got alot of closed in areas that we can muffle the sounds. You may hear that we might be an 'item'.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    With me married and with kids on the way? Hell. Krystal would beat the sh*t out of me and then burn the rumour mill down!

*He smiles.*
    edited December 2014
    (As they enter the Arboretum)

Rose: You forgot a step, A) Beat Me up (Rose chuckles) as they find a place that is somewhat seculded of most of the area. Rose cast the sound muffle spell)

Rose: so who starts with what they know about Eight affliction?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Seeming as I know about nothing.

*He gestures for her to go on.*
    edited December 2014
    Tala: Like my Dragons?
    *Krystal heads up to the Bridge*
    edited December 2014
    (so...remind me why is kayla in sickbay? i didn't see any posts by anyone that would require her to be there)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *Alex smiles.*

Alex: Didn't know you like the Chronicles... or did you just get this for giggles?

*He holds up the dragon he was messing with, which was from a prominent fantasy series.*

OOC: Hope you don't mind me saying Tala is a fan of a series. You can just right it off as she bought the model because reasons.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Wow, I didnt see that coming, NOT.

Anyways, this affliction is not a demonic possession, or even being an avatar of a god. Eight's current form is a fusion of Eight former form and a Elder God of Chaos. Most possessions are involuntary, but this fusion isnt. closest thing I have seen is when someone is dying and a demon offers bond with it. That way the demon can not be banished from the realm it is in without killing the other being. There is no way this can be undone without Eight's death, and the entity will kill everything Eight hold dear, including the Federation if Eight tries to commit suicide. i also think that the entity is using the gender switch to gain more control over Eight, using Eight's unfamiliarity with Female hormones to distract Eight's control.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    So, what you're saying is...

*Crosses his arms.*

I should kill her.
    edited December 2014
    (She's Chief Medical Officer. That's kinda her job.)
    Tala: Maybe a little. *smiles*
    edited December 2014
    *He smiles back.*

Alex: Uhm... you could say I know the author... you, uh, want a sneak peak of the next book? He sent me one.

OOC: He's saying this because he used a pseudonym to write the series.
    edited December 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    So, what you're saying is...

*Crosses his arms.*

I should kill her.

(Rose does a facepalm)

Rose: No, did you miss where the entity will do its best to destroy everything it can before Eight's death. Also, Eight has been controlling it. Killing her will kill alot of people, and I do mean ALOT of people. You may not care about that, but Krystal does, and so do I.

There is one way we might be able to get the Eldar God out without killing Eight or anyoen else really, but not something that will NOT be easy to do.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    HA! You think a god of Chaos will leave without being forced out?

*Smiles.*

If I know anything about chaos, especially it's gods, it's that they will do anything to hold on to what they have, uless given a better position to wreak havoc.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,286 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Eight eventually winds up heading towards the bridge.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Bingo, Kuntel. We would have to find a better host for it. That is the crux of the problem. It will want a host that has a weaker willpower, with at least Eight temporal power.

It might think about possessing me or you, but it will back out because of our experiences. We woudl be at least as resistant as Eight, if in reality, alot more so.

Which comes to Shadow.......
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Trust me, he's resistant. The f*cker's a practical god...

*Crosses his arms.*
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Who can be easily manipulated emotionally. Dont tell me that he cant be, becuase both of us has done it. That creature already did that earlier today, and YOU KNOW IT. And Shadow now has a child, and you already know what that means.

We need to vigilant about this, and we need to not keep secrets of what we know. So if you have anything to add, tell me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Nope.

*Shrugs.*