test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Krystal is on the bridge, and back in her element as the Lexington heads out for a Benthan outpost*
    Tala: Sure.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Alex moves over to the PADD.*

Alex: It's a little un-cut, so I hope you don't find it... bad or anything.

*He smiles and hands it to her.*

OOC: Want me to write the excerpt, or you just imply that she read it?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *tears a piece of paper off a pad and crumples it into a ball, then tosses it next to a pile of other paper balls and begins sketching again*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Nope.

*Shrugs.*

Rose: Part of me says you are lying, but I know I can't confirm it either way.
    (Rose lets out a long breathe)

Rose: So when do you want the chocolate beer delivered to the quarters? (As Rose dissipates the muffle spell)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    *Tala accepts the PADD and takes a look* (Implied read.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Oh you know, 'bout five or six ship time. Krys'll be back by then and I think she'll want some after this day she's been having.

*Smiles.*

See you 'round Rose.

*Walks off to the bridge.*
    *After a few minutes.*

Alex: So?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,286 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Eight arrives on the bridge.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Oh you know, 'bout five or six ship time. Krys'll be back by then and I think she'll want some after this day she's been having.

*Smiles.*

See you 'round Rose.

*Walks off to the bridge.*

Rose, under her breathe: Oh, I know you are lying now, von Habsburg-Lorriane.
    (Rose blows a stray strand of hair away)

Computer, current location of LtCmdr Keller?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    OOC: Actually, it's von Habsburg-Jade. The Loraine thing never happened because the Habsburgs never fell to that level in the universe he came from.
    edited December 2014
    (OOC: She doesnt know that, she thinks the point of divergence is WW1, she also thinks that Kuntel has a spell that allows him to hear his name from around places hes been for a brief period of time. Shes letting him know not jerk her around.

As for Habsburg-Jade, she will only use it offically or thier children. You are Kuntel von Habsbirg, and she is Krystal Jade to her. Its not a disrespect to her for doing this, its her ideals of marriage is. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Lt. Cmdr Deunan Keller is in her quarters.
    Tala: Not too bad. Looks like a rough draft, but not too bad at all.
    *Krystal leans back in her Chair a bit as she goes over a report*
    edited December 2014
    *Alex smiles.*

Alex: Really? That's great.

*He takes the PADD politely, then smiles at Tala.*

Alex: What do you want to do now, beautiful?
    edited December 2014
    (Rose walks briskly to Dee's quarters. When she gets there, she hits the door chime)

Rose: Dee, its Rose, may I come in?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    *is still sketching in his quarters*

(and let me know when kayla is done with doctorly duties...this is getting boring)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,286 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eight: *Walking up to krystal* So where are we going?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    Krystal: To meet up with the Benthans. Apparently... they got a Jade or something in custody.
    *Kayla finishes up in Sickbay and heads over towards Shadow's quarters*
    Tala: I'm open to suggestions.
    edited December 2014
    *senses kayla approaching his quarters and sets his sketchpad aside* come in *he calls out before she can tap the door chime*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *Kayla comes in and sees the pile of paper* Been busy?
    edited December 2014
    (Rose again hits Deunan's door chime)

Rose: Dee, whats up?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    yeah, trying to teach myself how to draw...*points to the pile of crumpled up paper* as you can see by the pile there, i haven't been very successful

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Kayla: That bad huh?
    *Deunan opens the door, revealing she's in casual clothes* Not much. But I got a bone to pick with you.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: What did I do? Can we do this inside your quarters?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    uh huh...gonna take me a while before i get to a level i'm not embarrassed to show off to someone else

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Deunan: *Invites her in* Snow in the lake... while I was in it.
    Kayla: Any references or just free hand on your own?
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Where? The only person I saw in the lake was Shadow, and it was onlyu supposed to be a snowball on top of Kayla's head. I got suprised by Eight qhen I was casting and well it was alot laeger then I intended, and then Shadow moved it entirely into the lake.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    just trying to draw a random anthro wolf adult-style

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Deunan: I was on the other side of the lake with Quinn.
    Kayla: Need a model for a base body comparison?
    edited December 2014
    *chuckles* unless you can dig up another lycan like me somewhere, i don't think i'll be getting a model any time soon...besides, i thought you were going to be giving me my due for getting you all wet?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    Kayla: Oh I'll get you... when you're not expecting it. And you need to get the body proportions right before adding details at least.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: I am sorry, but that wasnt supposed.......to.......haaaa..pppeenn...Quinn?? Really, Quinn?
    Ancient Griffon insult