test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rose: its allright, we were just testing the holodeck anyways. I would suggest next time, not hitting it so well. That way, you dont get intentionally walked every time you come up to bat.

So, anything else?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: I'll remember that the next time we play. *Cheers up* It looks like everything is working fine.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Dee, there is no organic cylons in this universe?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: Organic what? *Stands up with a confused expression*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Its from an old earth Television series. Basically this group of sentient robots learned to make artificial humans. These humans were basically just robots but there wasn't a single thing about them that didn't say human except for that during intercourse their spines would glow. They were even capable of reproducing but only with regular humans.
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Battlestar Galactica, the robot enemies in the second reboot?

Please tell me you know what I am talking about?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Quinn: Well rose the average human nowadays wouldn't be aware of a television show that aired like 400 years ago. Only reason I know is because my family had a time capsule full of dvds and I converted them into a more modern format.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: *Thinks for a minute* Heard of it... never saw it. Although Starfleet did recently discover an unusual star cluster with twelve habitable planets and a debris field consistent with a battle. But the war kinda negated investigation. *shrugs* Maybe the Lexington will get to check it out at some point.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited December 2014
    Rose: but this one showed me movies like the Marvel Avengers, Captain America, and Rachel showwd me some godawful movie called Serenity. All from the 21 st Century.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Deunan: Serenity was pretty good. But it would have made more sense if you had seen Firefly first.
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Really Deunan? You're into that stuff too? *Saying not sarcastically but excited* Well we do have an admiral onboard you might be able to convince him, I'm sorry her that we should check it out. *About the mysterious battlefield*
    edited December 2014
    Rose: Well, that reminds me, I should go check on Rachel, make sure she hasnt killed anyone yet, while her body is handleing her affliction.

Thanks, Dee, Quinn.

(As Rose walks out the holodeck.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    Deunan: *Checks the time* Well... Think I'll drop off the tools and get a bite to eat. I've been off the clock for... five minutes already.
    edited December 2014
    Quinn: Well I have no idea when my duty shift ends so I think I might need to grab a bite too.
    edited December 2014
    Deunan: Come on then. *Grabs the stuff and heads out* Computer, end program. *The baseball stadium disappears, reverting to the empty holodeck*
    edited December 2014
    *Quinn follows*

(Isn't it ironic how shadow was complaining about you keeping his character tied up and now we are dealing with the same thing?)
    edited December 2014
    (RL happens man. RL happens.)
    edited December 2014
    (I know I'm just poking fun)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *taps the door release and pokes his head inside the crew quarters* jade?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Alex smiles at Tala, and snuggles a bit closer.*

Alex: Good book?

*The medic walks over to Rachel.*

Medic: Okay, time to check your muscular structure. See if that infamous body of yours its really as good as I've heard.

*He smiles.*
    edited December 2014
    (*yawns in boredom and hurls bursting balls in random directions*)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Rachel mutters something about a "psycho b*tch" and tonsils, then hauls herself off the biobed and safely to her feet.*
    edited December 2014
    (tonsils? i don't wanna know...)

#LegalizeAwoo

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Medic: Do I need to call the psychologist? 'Cause I will, if you don't stop complaining about useless things!

*He shakes his head, then starts running his hands along her arms and legs, checking for irregularities.*
    edited December 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Medic: Do I need to call the psychologist? 'Cause I will, if you don't stop complaining about useless things!

*He shakes his head, then starts running his hands along her arms and legs, checking for irregularities.*

Hey, I have good reason to want to punch out the psycho b*tch!

I should be fine, that time a Fek slave lord and a bunch or hordelings took my legs and one of my arms, I regenerated them in a couple of hours. This is just muscle regrowth.
    edited December 2014
    (don't yell at the nice doctor man...remember, those beds have restraining fields)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    (Rose walks in on Rachel)

Rose: so sleeping beauty has awaken, and not as her prince charming.

Relax, Doc. She hasnt had her caffine yet.

Everything, all right, Rachel?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (Rose walks in on Rachel)

Rose: so sleeping beauty has awaken, and not as her prince charming.

Relax, Doc. She hasnt had her caffine yet.

Everything, all right, Rachel?

Besides a strong desire to find whoever caused that...painful incident...and strangle them with their own hands?

Yeah, I'm good. You?
    edited December 2014
    *pokes his head into sickbay* is she fixed yet?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited December 2014
    *pokes his head into sickbay* is she fixed yet?

*Rachel looks up*

Oh, hey, Shadow. You find the fool who pulled that little stunt yet?