What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OOC: So... hmm, a full repair and refit for Delta Rising would probably take a few weeks to a month... so three to five weeks?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,159 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    (Sounds about right. Shadow did do a number on the EPS grid.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Enough time to get thoroughly drunk several times, get a great tan on Risa, and get through the euphoria of being married. Probably say they spent it abroad, moving around to different vacation planets.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,159 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    (Sounds good to me. I kinda don't know what to do anyways. lol)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (and enough time for shadow to get some heavy duty counseling and regale daddy with tales of his adventures

by the way, we should all try to meet ingame come launch day and tackle the DQ together...at least, the missions that can be done as a team, which i believe are all of them)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (and enough time for shadow to get some heavy duty counseling and regale daddy with tales of his adventures

by the way, we should all try to meet ingame come launch day and tackle the DQ together...at least, the missions that can be done as a team, which i believe are all of them)

OOC: Bro... my highest level character is thirty-seven.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (what the hell have you been doing for the past several months? it only takes 2-5 days to go from 0 to 50)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (Not to mention time zone differences to contend with. *shrug*)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (well, we all seem to be here and mostly active around 6 PM EST, which is my zone, up until around 2 AM; that's plenty of time to squeeze in 3-5 missions)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    (what the hell have you been doing for the past several months? it only takes 2-5 days to go from 0 to 50)

OOC: I don't have the time to play STO, even if I had it installed. Mostly, if I play an MMO, I try to get onto ArcheAge.

Anyway, let's get the time skip started! Rattler, you take it away.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (And I'm on Pacific time...)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Central.

*Walks around ESD.*

Where the hell is she? I knew I shouldn't have walked off, I have no idea how to navigate this place!
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (well, we all seem to be here and mostly active around 6 PM EST, which is my zone, up until around 2 AM; that's plenty of time to squeeze in 3-5 missions)

OOC: Keep in mind that, for me at least, I usually go to bed at 2100 UTC/BST. As it is, I'm using my iPad right now.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (and what is that in REAL time?)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    (and what is that in REAL time?)

OOC: 2200 GMT? :P

(Joke regarding that time, like longitude, is measured from the Greenwich Meridian.)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (so that's 9 or 10 PM england time, depending on whether or not 2400 actually exists)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    (so that's 9 or 10 PM england time, depending on whether or not 2400 actually exists)

OOC: 9pm British Summer Time (which lasts until later this month, then it's back to Greenwich Mean Time, which is an hour behind).
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (well, it's 12:32 in greenwich right now)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    (well, it's 12:32 in greenwich right now)

OOC: Like I said, I'm on my iPad. I turn my PC off between 9 and 10 so I can relax as I try to go to sleep.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (Its 4:42 PM here in Washington so... hm...)

*Kuntel gets poked in the back with what feels like a sandwich*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Turns around, raising an eyebrow.*

OOC: It's 6:44 pm here.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Krystal is holding a sandwich for Kuntel*
    Got lost again?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yeah...

*Smiles as he takes the sandwich.*

Thanks, cher.

*Kisses her.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Lexington's almost ready to go. They even took the opportunity to tweak the ramscoops. I think an engineer was ranting about my prolific use of Warp Plasma in combat.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Holds the sandwich like weapon.*

Just point me at 'im, cher, and I'll have 'em straightened out real quick like.

*Smiles.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (speaking of warp plasma, i forgot to ask...is jade a crafter? if so, what schools and how far is she?)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    (Yea, since she's my main, she's also a crafter. Got her to lv 14 Ground Weapons, 10 Shields and Engineering, and everything else to at least 5. Working beams and projectiles right now. But she's kinda specialized in Ground Weapons right now.)

Eh... one of the running jokes in the fleet. Should have named my ship the USS Gaseous Anomaly.
    (Used Warp Plasma, Theta, and Metreon to pretty good effect. So... Yea... I'm almost the Gas Ability Master of my fleet.)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Rolls his eyes.*

Okay, yeah.

*Wraps an arm around her.*

Did you get something to eat for yourself?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Holds up the sandwich in her other hand*
    Yup.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Let's find somewhere to eat 'em then.