test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I think so. Got any more sandwiches Shadow?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *mumbles around a mouthful of hoagie and motions towards the italian table*

grab a bun and start building
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *Smiles, just looking at Jade, in a stupor.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    *Makes herself a sandwich*
    So... Shadow... you like Andorians? *Sideways smile*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (Rose comes over to the table with Shadow and the couple)

So, is that the assassin that tried to kill me last night?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I would believe so.

*Eats lasagna.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    not really...why?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Eh... failing at hooking up my XO I guess.
    *suppresses a laugh and takes a bite of her sandwich*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    i don't want your XO...now this caitian firebug you keep bringing up, however - i might be interested in meeting him

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Blaze? Eh... good luck. She is captain of the Vesta class USS Avalon.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh, uhm, I have a question about Blaze. Does she have a history with going to Mardi Gras?

*Raises an eyebrow, looking innocent.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Not that I know of... And last I checked, the Avalon was out in the Solanae Sphere.
    *Thinks for a moment*
    Huh... M'Ress at Mardi Gras. Might be interesting to see...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Shrugs, deciding not to push on the possible identity of his illicit relationship partner.*

Never mind. Let's just enjoy our wedding night... and decide where to go for the honeymoon in the morning.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yea... someplace relaxing for sure.

(We can time skip, because I'm sure there's gonna be a crisis. lol)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: No pregnancy?:P
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (we're gonna have to time skip anyway; delta rising is in less than a week, and the lexington still needs refitting)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    (There might be already. But like I said, Krystal ain't giving up her ship.)
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (so, what'd I miss? In detail if possible.

I'm on break for the week, midterms were ungodly miserable)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (Mardi Gras, a wedding, two failed assassination attempts...)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (they got hitched, finally

some idiot tried to crash the after-ceremony reception and kill rose, and jade tried to hook shadow up with her first officer; he countered by asking her to set him up with blaze the caitian)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    (Mardi Gras, a wedding, two failed assassination attempts...)

(Oh, well, I'm sure the Vizier will show up and, still under play-nice orders, quietly and calmly express his congratulations.

And then find the assassins and/or their corpses, revive them if necessary, and then use them as pain monkeys for a few months.)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Anyway, we were about to fast forward time to Jade's Delta Quadrant assignment, with a possible pregnancy.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *polishes off his hoagie, then sets his plate on top of the rest of the used dishes and walks up to the happy couple*

well, i think i'm finished here...congratulations on finally getting hitched, and have fun with the rest of your evening - which i know you will

i've got to get going

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Thanks Shadow. For everything.

*Smiles, hoding Jade's hand under the table.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Shadow...
    *Gets up and hugs Shadow*
    Thanks. And... if you want to talk... about anything... don't hesitate to ask.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    yeah...enjoy the rest of the food - it's all real, made with freshly grown produce and stuff; except the meat, which is replicated because i don't like slaughtering animals for food unless it's a survival situation

*starts backstepping away from the pair*

anyway, i'll maybe see you in a few months

*turns and heads for the exit*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    yeah...enjoy the rest of the food - it's all real, made with freshly grown produce and stuff; except the meat, which is replicated because i don't like slaughtering animals for food unless it's a survival situation

*starts backstepping away from the pair*

anyway, i'll maybe see you in a few months

*turns and heads for the exit*

See ya.

*Stands next to Jade.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Shadow. Stop beating yourself up too. Things work out. And I was serious about what I said. You wanna talk, just ask.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Well... I think Shadow's gone.

*Looks at Jade.*

Well... want to eat some more?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Sounds good to me.