test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *as the pair wander through the crowds of ESD looking for a place to eat, jade catches a brief flash of black fur through the throng of humans and aliens hurrying to and fro*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    *Krystal looks around, trying to find the source of the black fur she saw*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And?

*Raises an eyebrow.*
    edited October 2014
    *she catches it again through a small gap in the crowd, the being the fur belongs to seeming to be moving in the direction of club 47*

(wherever it ends up being when they finally get it back in...)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,450 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    And... I'll tell you later.
    *She directs Kuntel to where the view of Earth was and runs off towards Club 47*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    *Blinks, tilting his head, then shrugs, knowing she can handle herself. Walks off toward the place.*
    edited October 2014
    *as the crowd starts to thin, jade notices the black-furred being, seemingly having changed direction, is now heading towards admiral quinn's office*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *Krystal follows the being*
    edited October 2014
    *as the being approaches the flowing waterfall marking the split-path entrance to the section of the base where quinn's office is located, the crowd thins out enough for jade to make out a very familiar appearance*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    SHADOW!
    *Tries to catch up*
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *The Grand Vizier beams in. He's wearing flamboyant armor that no normal human would be able to lift, let alone wear, six eyepatches in various colors, a pirate hat, an intimidating helm, two skull hats, a cloak made of the skin of Eltab, Lord of the Hidden Layer, six massive black capes of Official Grand Vizieritude, and a fancy staff with a kalaraq quori trapped in a massive gem at the tip*

Hey Jade! Heard about the wedding, congratulations!

Where are you going? I'm just headed up to see Admiral Quinn about our mutual defense agreement with the UFP, Klingon Empire, and Romulan Republic.

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: I'm up for a team-up for most of this week--Swarthmore gives us students a whole week off. :D)
    edited October 2014
    *the being stops and turns on hearing someone calling his name*

can i help you, *glances at her collar insignia on noticing she's a starfleet officer* captain...? *he asks, trailing off slightly to indicate he's asking her name*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *the being stops and turns on hearing someone calling his name*

can i help you, *glances at her collar insignia on noticing she's a starfleet officer* captain...? *he asks, trailing off slightly to indicate he's asking her name*

SHADOWFANG???

Oh, my Ba'al is it good to see you, man! I've been stuck on a plane of nightmares for weeks, and then I had performance reviews!

Man, it's just like old times! All we need now is a planet for me to SMITE, Kuntel to slap me, and Ryan to play British stuff at top volume!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited October 2014
    *the lycan turns fully and raises an eye at the loud-mouthed human, revealing he's wearing a black fold-over vest under what looks almost like a black leather kevlar vest with red highlights, the symbol of the romulan republic emblazoned on the right breast of the armor*

i'm sorry...do i know you?

(clothing as seen here...with the exception of the emblem, because the game doesn't allow decals just anywhere - which SUCKS!)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *the lycan turns fully and raises an eye at the loud-mouthed human, revealing he's wearing a black fold-over vest under what looks almost like a black leather kevlar vest with red highlights, the symbol of the romulan republic emblazoned on the right breast of the armor*

i'm sorry...do i know you?

(clothing as seen here...with the exception of the emblem, because the game doesn't allow decals just anywhere - which SUCKS!)

Wait...you joined the Republic? When did that happen?

Anyway, Jade, I hope you don't have anything too important to talk about with Admiral Quinn; I have him booked for an hour starting in 8 minutes. Big conference diplomacy call and stuff.

And I finally got to chapter 10 of Diplomacy for Dummies! I may have skived off my performance reviews a little, but hey, I'd rather have been stuck on Dal Quor for eternity than sit through all of those performance reviews.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited October 2014
    Um... Krystal Jade. Captain of the Lexington. I... I'm sorry. You look a lot like a friend of mine.

And worffan... thank you for not crashing my wedding. I owe you a piece of cake.
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Um... Krystal Jade. Captain of the Lexington. I... I'm sorry. You look a lot like a friend of mine.

And worffan... thank you for not crashing my wedding. I owe you a piece of cake.

Hey, it's cool! Ba'al has a Gratuitous OP-class stealth destroyer set aside for you if you want it. Its munitions are variable-yield, so you can 1-shot anything from a flea to a planet with precision.

It also has all the amenities, honeymoon suite, holodecks, mess hall that's actually safe to use and eat at, unlike that idiot Neelix's health hazard of a kitchen. Two shuttlebays, command chair that can be customized for basically any taste...

Call it a wedding present from the Regime. It can go 3 thousand times as fast as the Lexington, shoot eighteen times as hard, and is made of the same stuff as my flagship so it's basically invincible.

Plus it comes with "Just Married" ID plates.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited October 2014
    *eye raises further*

over a year ago, when my home on virinat was attacked by a tal shiar and elachi fleet and i was driven off with the rest of the colonists

now, if you'll pardon my rihannsu...who the hell are you?!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *eye raises further*

over a year ago, when my home on virinat was attacked by a tal shiar and elachi fleet and i was driven off with the rest of the colonists

now, if you'll pardon my rihannsu...who the hell are you?!

*takes deep breath*

PUNY LYCAN!!! YOU SEE BEFORE YOU THE GLORIOUS MIGHT OF GRAND VIZIER WORFFAN101, GRAND VIZIER TO SUPREME SYSTEM LORD BA'AL!!! KNEEL BEFORE GRAND VIZIER WORFFAN101!!! KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL!!!

HAIL BA'AL!!!

*catches breath*

Want a Cookie of Ba'al (tm)? My mom's recipe, oatmeal chocolate chip.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited October 2014
    *Walks up behind Jade.*

I heard him from across the station... need me to slap some sense into him?
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Walks up behind Jade.*

I heard him from across the station... need me to slap some sense into him?

Kuntel! Hey! Ba'al told me to give you this as a wedding present!

*passes Kuntel a small, cylindrical package. It's hard, doesn't rattle, and is maybe a foot long, its circumference fitting comfortably in Kuntel's hand like a sword hilt.*

Hail Ba'al!
    edited October 2014
    *appears unfazed by the yelling*

ah yes, i've heard of you...you're the pompous, arrogant, loudmouth jackass who needs to compensate for his tiny **** by having a facsimile of it showing to the universe as a gargantuan ship the size of kentucky

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *Looks at the object... then chuckles at the lycan's joke.*

Good one, Captain Greymane.
    edited October 2014
    *Gibbslaps worffan*
    Don't mind him. He's apparently contractually bound to do things like that.
    *Thinks for a moment*
    Virinat... by any chance did you ever meet a green haired Romulan woman named Saria?
    edited October 2014

*points to his rank pips*

vice admiral, actually...and you are, sir?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *appears unfazed by the yelling*

ah yes, i've heard of you...you're the pompous, arrogant, loudmouth jackass who needs to compensate for his tiny **** by having a facsimile of it showing to the universe as a gargantuan ship the size of kentucky
    Yeah, that's me, sorry about the introduction, contractual obligation...

And my Superior Force can 1-shot entire star systems!

Go on! Open it!!!

*looks nerdy and excited*

Hail Ba'al!
    edited October 2014
    *turns to captain jade*

possibly...i'm going to need a better description than 'green-haired romulan woman' however

(also, why do i get the feeling kuntel's going to be running around with a lightsaber from now on?)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *Raises an eyebrow, then turns the cylinder around, finds the opening hatch, and opens it.*
    edited October 2014
    *Raises an eyebrow, then turns the cylinder around, finds the opening hatch, and opens it.*

*It's a lightsaber that looks JUST like Darth Vader's lightsaber. And when Kuntel activates it, a red blade slides out.*

Well? What do you think? Do you like it???

Hail Ba'al!!!
    edited October 2014
    *groans and muzzlepaws*

where did this idiot get the technology and know-how needed to build a lightsaber...?

#LegalizeAwoo