What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *Raises an eyebrow, then turns the cylinder around, finds the opening hatch, and opens it.*
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Raises an eyebrow, then turns the cylinder around, finds the opening hatch, and opens it.*

*It's a lightsaber that looks JUST like Darth Vader's lightsaber. And when Kuntel activates it, a red blade slides out.*

Well? What do you think? Do you like it???

Hail Ba'al!!!
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *groans and muzzlepaws*

where did this idiot get the technology and know-how needed to build a lightsaber...?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Spins it around, then points it at Worffan.*

Hmm... Vader's. Not my favorite Sith, but he had a certain utilitarian flair that I liked.

*Deactivates it and puts it away.*

Thanks. It's nice.

*Looks at Vice Admiral Greymane.*

By the way, I'm Ambassador Prinz Kuntel Jade-von Habsburg.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *groans and muzzlepaws*

where did this idiot get the technology and know-how needed to build a lightsaber...?
    Standard Regime laser sword technology, I just had a micro-ZPM cell put in, so it'll last essentially forever.
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Spins it around, then points it at Worffan.*

Hmm... Vader's. Not my favorite Sith, but he had a certain utilitarian flair that I liked.

*Deactivates it and puts it away.*

Thanks. It's nice.

*Looks at Vice Admiral Greymane.*

By the way, I'm Ambassador Prinz Kuntel Jade-von Habsburg.

Aaaaaaahhh!!!! I knew you'd love it!!!

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,045 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Um... Saria Kiri, currently commanding officer of the RRW Farore, Mogai class warbird. She could pass for a Vulcan or half human because she doesn't have the...
    *Gestures at her own forehead, indicating the usual Romulan features*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *turns back to kuntel*

i don't recognize the name...what faction are you ambassador of?

*glances at jade*

no, doesn't ring a bell...should it?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm ambassador for the Intergalaktische
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *blinks and taps his universal translator* the...intergalactic austrio-hungarian empire? my german's a little rusty and my universal translator seems to be broken

you...aren't from this universe, are you?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    No, I am not.

*He smiles.*

And neither is the version of you that I know.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    so...you know me, but it isn't me?

*looks at jade*

i assume that's the friend you referred to and why you knew my name?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Well, I'm suuuuuuuuuper late for my meeting.

Later, all. I've got to buy perigium from Admiral Quinn in exchange for having the Glorious Fleet nuke every single Kazon, Vaadwaur, and APU in the galaxy into subatomic soup.

Shouldn't be that hard.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,045 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    That would be correct.

Catch you later worffan.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    yes, i need to deliver some reports to admiral quinn, which i'm already late for, so i'd better get going

it was nice to meet you all - except you *looks at worffan*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    See you, Vice Admiral. Most likely. Actually, probably not.

*Shrugs.*

Anyway, I believe we have somewhere to be as well.

*Takes Jade's hand.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yea... still gotta eat lunch. And...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Enters Quinn's office, closing door behind him*

So...Admiral...the Regime is perfectly happy to annihilate these Kazon fools, and these robots, and these Vaadwaur dudes, but we're going to need about...18 billion metric tons of perigium.

Long story.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Yea... still gotta eat lunch. And...

*Walks with her to where he left his sandwich.*

And?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    You'll just have to wait til we get there.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Get where?

*They get to the table, where he left his sandwich and hers.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Looks out at the view of Earth*
    Here...
    *Sighs*
    A lot has happened already. And there's a lot more ahead of us. More than what we might be ready for. You remember what TRIBBLE said? About our family in the future?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Looks out at the view of Earth*
    Here...
    *Sighs*
    A lot has happened already. And there's a lot more ahead of us. More than what we might be ready for. You remember what TRIBBLE said? About our family in the future?

Uhm, yeah. I do.

*Tilts his head.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Krystal put a hand on her stomach, but didn't turn to face him yet*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Blinks.*

Oh... Oh.

*Walks over and wraps his arms around her from behind.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yea... Turns out I was shortly before the wedding. Hence why Kayla hesitated when she examined me. She just didn't say anything for a few weeks to make sure her equipment wasn't malfunctioning.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh... oh God.

*Hugs her tighter.*

We're gonna have a family.

*Sighs.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (geez, try to keep the smile from breaking your face, will ya?

you'd find more cheer in a graveyard...)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    (geez, try to keep the smile from breaking your face, will ya?

you'd find more cheer in a graveyard...)

OOC: It's the satisfied kind of sigh... that or the sigh of air escaping a mental break down from emotional overload.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yea...
    *smiles*
    Yea we are...
    *leans into Kuntel*
    Its your fault you know.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (well, considering you were there, i should think you'd take part of the blame

it takes two to tango...or in this case, to breed at a pace that would kill a tribble)

#LegalizeAwoo