Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *claps his paws together*

well, dig in everyone; eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we will all most likely wake up with splitting headaches
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Yea... Shadow... I woke up today with a splitting headache.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *Rolls his eyes and gets a fork.*

Wanna bite of cake?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    well, then stay far away from those bowls

*points to the crystal bowls on the left side of the drink table, then grabs a plate and starts browsing among the food for something to put on it*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (Out of nowhere, a poof, and a male figure with a black combatsuit with redmarkings holding a couple of SMGs appears)

Excuse me, but I have an objection to the wedding. I am here to object to it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Stares at the idiot.*

Too late.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I think I want something a little more substantial first. And probably go replicate a coke.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (He looks around and sees your right.)

Awe Damn, I told you we were late.

No, my watch isnt to fast, your the one that said that here they use French timing.

Don't you talk back to me, we got a job to do.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Why?

*Shakes head.*

Why do insane people have to ruin everything?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hey, im not insane....hold up, im getting a call

(Puts up force field)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2014
    *Security Chief Sakura Avalon sneaks up behind them, with a full Security team armed with Phaser Rifles*
    Sakura: Can I help you gentlemen?
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Why?

*Shakes head.*

Why do insane people have to ruin everything?

*And just then, I walk in.*

Hi, everyone! Thought I'd stop by and congratulate the couple.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding. I had to take my fleet and bail Worffan out of something. Apparently, he missed the chapter in 'Diplomacy for dummies' about not laughing at a culture's religious beliefs.

*Looks at the guy with a gun.*

Oh my God, he has a gun!

*Ducks under a table.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Walks through the force field.*

I'm not putting up with sh*t on the day of my wedding, thank you...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hey, no fair. Get out of my personal space.

(Teleports, and stays put)

Aw ****.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, sh*t.

*Grabs the man by the neck, and lifts him in the air.*

Now, get off the ship, never come back, or die repeatedly for several hours in extremely horrible ways. And in no way will technology be involved.

*Smiles.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Really, you think dieing affects me.

(Takes the gun and shoots himself in the head)

OWC, that hurts.

(Does it again on Auto, empitying that magazine)

Notice something, I can't die.

WHAT?

Can't you see im having a very important conversation with the anti-hero in the story.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2014

*The guns melt.*

Well, incarceration might work well for you.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    (force feild goes down)

Aw, my cue. (Teleports out of Kuntel's hand rigth next to Rose.)

Time to cut the mustard.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh, you're trying to get her. Don't care then, you're f*cked...

*Walks back over and starts eating some lasagna.*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    Really, you think dieing affects me.

(Takes the gun and shoots himself in the head)

OWC, that hurts.

(Does it again on Auto, empitying that magazine)

Notice something, I can't die.

WHAT?

Can't you see im having a very important conversation with the anti-hero in the story.

*Looks up, before facepalming.*

Oh no...

Wade?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *The guy is hit with several phasers on stun*
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *Looks at Jade.*

Wanna go eat somewhere else now?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    No... if he insists on crashing the party on my ship... he's gotta deal with me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Assassian: what does that supposed to mean? (as he lets is guard down)

Rose: This ( As she forms her ice katanas and cuts his head off)

Assassian: Hey, that hurts. I hate you. (As the body takes the head and puts it back on.) (then he looks around at the Ships security team.) Damn, more phasers??
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2014
    *Sighs and nods at Jade.*

Try not to get hurt. I don't want to go insane and wreck the ship trying to kill this guy...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yes... more phasers.

Now get the hell off my ship!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    Assassian: what does that supposed to mean? (as he lets is guard down)

Rose: This ( As she forms her ice katanas and cuts his head off)

Assassian: Hey, that hurts. I hate you. (As the body takes the head and puts it back on.) (then he looks around at the Ships security team.) Damn, more phasers??

*Walks over.*

Guys, you may as well save your power cells.*

Let me guess, Deadpool?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Assassin: Long Strider is my name, loving the ladies is my game. this klilling just a way to get money.

(Something Rings) Opps, my time is passed, later toots. Kill you later.

(He teleports out.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Okay...

*Looks at Jade.*

Wanna go somewhere a little more... private?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    *was watching the showdown from his spot in the corner while nibbling on a cold-cut hoagie*

you guys got it handled, right?

#LegalizeAwoo