test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *grins wolfishly and chuckles*

well, that will depend entirely on how drunk you get once we get to ten forward

now, i need the both of you to join hands
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ooooooookaaaaaayyyyyy.....

*Takes Jade's hand gently.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    *Takes a deep breath*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    okay, here we go...

*moves in front of quinn and begins to intone*

Here before witnesses, Krystal and Kuntel have sworn their vows to each other. With this cord, I bind them to those vows.

*extracts a large ribbon from his right pocket and drapes it around the couple's clasped hands, then looks at the pair*

now repeat after me: Heart to thee, Body to thee, Always and forever, So mote it be.
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited October 2014
    *Coughs, nervous because he knows how important and dangerous magic chants can be.*

Hoping this won't make me a slave to Shadow...

*Clears his throat.*

Heart to thee, Body to thee, Always and forever, So note it be.
    edited October 2014
    *rolls eyes*

please...if i wanted you as a slave, i'd just cast an imperious curse on you

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    *Krystal repeats the words as well, deciding to wait until this was done before Gibbslapping Shadow*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    *as jade finishes repeating the incantation, the ribbon glows softly before fading away, the lycan then removing it and stuffing it in his pocket*

So mote it be *he whispers, then looks at quinn* back to you, admiral

*takes a step back to give the trio some room*

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Adm. Quinn: AnyONE else want to do something else?

(Looks around with a steely gaze, lingering on Shadow.)

Well, you two are married. (As he moves off) I got a meeting with Joint Chiefs in an hour.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited October 2014
    *Kisses the bride.*
    edited October 2014
    *snaps a few pictures, then starts clapping*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *Pulls back after a minute of kissing Kuntel*
    I'll have some cake sent to your office sir.
    edited October 2014
    Wouldn't want the Adm. to starve, would we?

*Smiles, holding Jade.*
    edited October 2014
    Least I could do.
    edited October 2014
    Oh no, I'd send him half the cake. If you weren't such a chocoholic...
    edited October 2014
    Well... I don't know about you guys... but I'm hungry.
    edited October 2014
    *the lycan's stomach chooses that exact moment to rumble loudly*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    I'm starving!

*Lifts her up, having a little trouble because of the dress, but succeeding.*

Let's go!
    edited October 2014
    ditto! *follows the pair*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *The senior staff and Krystal's parents follow*
    edited October 2014
    *Walks into Ten Forward.*

Okay, where first? Cake or food?
    edited October 2014
    Right now... I don't care.
    *Smiles*
    edited October 2014
    I want dessert first. Specifically, to shove it into your face.

*Smiles, joking, and heads for the cake.*
    edited October 2014
    (YOu noticed a piece missing from the cake and a note)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    Hmm...

*Read the note after putting Jade down.*
    edited October 2014
    (the Admiral has a number of important meetings, so i took the liberty of getting some of the food for him. Lt. Linnea. PS, you two do look together.)

(OOC: yes, i know, but He is on a tight schedule, really tight/)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    Okay.

*Gets a piece of cake.*

Ready cher?
    edited October 2014
    *claps his paws together*

well, dig in everyone; eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we will all most likely wake up with splitting headaches

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    Yea... Shadow... I woke up today with a splitting headache.
    edited October 2014
    *Rolls his eyes and gets a fork.*

Wanna bite of cake?