test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!

*the perspiring lycan panics and dashes at breack-neck speed to ten forward, yelling warnings at any crew members in his way to get out of his way or be run over*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maria: Hurry up!

*She starts stalking toward Rose.*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Geez, Ok, Ok

(Rose gestures and a nice snow covering covers her, then it disappears as Rose in in a sky blue dress that has half sleeves, and goes to just below her knees. She as a one shoulder small lace cape, and is wearing some blue low heels.)

Better?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited October 2014
    Maria: Good enough. Now, get some flowers and we can finish this!

OOC: By the way Rattler, do you want to do what Rose suggests and time skip past the honeymoon to the Delta Quadrant... possibly with Jade six weeks pregnant? Up to you, I'm for anything.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,456 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    *Blinks*

Mrs. Jade: That's new...

(Right now... I honestly don't know.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    *bursts into ten forward, skidding to a stop twenty feet from the door and taking a moment to glance around at the table positions*

(and maybe it would be better if jade weren't pregnant, being as any captain who is pregnant either has to choose a discharge from service or transfer to a planet-side posting until the pregnancy is concluded)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited October 2014
    *The positions are set up in normal wedding fashion.*

OOC: Well, Rattler, guess we figure it out from there.
    edited October 2014
    (a baskets of flowers appears in rose's arms)

So are we ready to get this show over with. (Tummy rumbles)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,456 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    (Like hell she's giving up her ship. :D)

Physically ready? Yes. Emotionally? Debatable.

But... might as well go ahead.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited October 2014
    OOC: Guess pregnancy isn't happening for a while then...:(...:P

Maria: Let's go.

*She walks out the door.*
    edited October 2014
    (You never know...)

*Krystal and her mother follows*
    edited October 2014
    (how about mentally?)

*starts setting up miniature pattern enhancers on the tables, then calls for transport as soon as the last one is in place and activated, various dishes of food and crystal-cut bowls of drink appearing on them with the towering cake appearing perfectly dead center on the central table*

okay, that's done...*he then casts cooling and heating charms as appropriate on everything, then apparates back to his ship to quickly freshen up and change*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    (rose follows along)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *Is standing next to Quinn, nervous as all hell, moving his collar around.*

Please, let this go smoothly. I don't want her to have a horrible wedding...

*Looks around for Shadow.*

Where the hell is he!?

Maria: Here we are. I'll tell them to start playing the song. Walk in when it starts.

*She walks into the observation deck.*
    edited October 2014
    *apparates in next to kuntel and quinn, freshly showered and groomed, wearing a form-fitting standard black tux*

looks like i cut it awfully close...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    Uh huh...

*Watches the door as it opens and his mother walks in, then she moves over to the piano player.*
    edited October 2014
    *Krystal looks like a scared cadet*

Mrs. Jade: Relax Ezri. After this is over... you can depopulate the snack table all you want.
    Krystal: Thanks... I think...
    *Mrs. Jade goes in, leaving Krystal with Rose*
    edited October 2014
    *whispers*

okay, where are the rings? i'm supposed to be holding on to those until they're needed

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    Any last words, Krys?
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *whispers*

okay, where are the rings? i'm supposed to be holding on to those until they're needed

*Adolf walks over and hands Shadow the rings.*

Adolf: Here you go. I was the back up, so I was keeping them.
    edited October 2014
    Yea... I feel like I'm sitting on a live Quantum Torpedo.
    edited October 2014
    *The wedding song starts playing.*
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, saving 200 of your classmates from the Borg was alot easier then this.

(Hears the music)

I believe im up to bat.

(Rose starts the walk of shame. Force smile and throwing flowers all over the place.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited October 2014
    *slips the boxes into his pants pockets and takes up position behind kuntel*

showtime

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    *Gulps, very nervous.*
    edited October 2014
    *clasps a paw on kuntel's shoulder*

calm, man...you're getting married, not facing the gallows - although, depending on who you listen to, the two are interchangable

#LegalizeAwoo

edited October 2014
    Very similar....

*Looks at the door, worried.*
    edited October 2014
    *An asian woman with brown hair wearing a Dress Uniform arrives*

Sakura: Sorry I'm... oh TRIBBLE... I'm THAT late?
    Krystal: Just in time for me to freeze up.
    Sakura: You do fine.
    Krystal: Had to do the Security thing?
    Sakura: Yea... talking shop helping you?
    Krystal: A little Avalon. A little.
    Sakura: *Smiles* I'd better slip in there. Or... I can slip in right behind you. *Gives Krystal a slight nudge*
    Krystal: I'm not a meat shield.
    Sakura: No... you're a dress shield until you're through the door.

*Krystal tries not to laugh before stepping through the door. As soon as she is clear, Sakrua slips in and makes her way to the rest of the Senior Staff by going around the perimeter of the room*
    edited October 2014
    *Krys sees the small, chapel like area that's been set up, and the aisle. Is standing next to Adm. Quin and Shadow, looking nervous. Until sees her, then has a complete look of wonder.*

*Whispering.* She's even more beautiful than usual...
    edited October 2014
    *Krystal makes her way down the isle, getting encouraging, if somewhat unprofessional, thumbs up from the senior staff of the Lexington.*